- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

 

Thanks to Chelle for the amazing banner

 

 

I'm shocked that he finally said it. I honestly never thought he would. He looks a little worried that I haven't said it back. He should know how I feel. I've been telling him for five years.

Finally, I say it back to him. "I love you, too, Brian."

We just look at each other and smile. Eventually we make our way back to the loft.

We are back together, again. We start out by taking a shower, wanting to wash off all the soot and grime. Nothing hurried at all, just taking our time. We have all night. After the shower, we go to the sofa and start making out.

A little while later, we climb the stairs to the bedroom, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. He picks me up and places me on the bed. At first he just gazes at me like he's never really seen me before, but finally he joins me, laying down next to me and running his hands over my body. We make love slowly, putting everything we are feeling into it.

Somehow we will work this out between us, there's just no other choice. We belong to each other.

 

The End.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.