- Text Size +

Part 2

 

He opens his mouth slightly when my words register, the look on his face showing me I’ve scored a point at least, if not convinced him. As long as I keep playing my cards right, he might actually beg under me at some point tonight. My cock pulses at the thought.

I reach my hand from my cock to his, watching his eyelids droop slightly as he feels my touch.

“But I can help you come, Brian…” I whisper in his ear, standing on my tiptoes to reach him. “You know I want to make you come. I’m gonna make you feel so good, Brian. Just let me…” I pull slightly on his cock, making him step forward unconsciously.

I sit on the edge of the bed, reaching around behind his waist to pull him to me. When his cock bumps my lips, I breathe him in, then exhale the air over his dick, wanting him to see how much I want this, how much I love everything about him – every sight, and smell, and taste.

I take him deep, his sharply exhaled breath telling me what his words won’t. Not like this. He tells me all kinds of things in bed now, but not when we’re playing like this. This is a barrier we cross carefully, gingerly. He lets me do it, but there’s a line. But I push the line, letting us move farther each time.

I move my head to push his cock in and out of my mouth, my hands wandering to his wrists behind his back. The thought of his bound arms makes me moan around his cock as my fingers trace the edges of the cuffs, the thick leather so smooth against his skin.

I pull my mouth off his dick, grabbing his hips and shoving him onto the bed. He falls on his side, surprise lighting his eyes. I climb on top of him, pushing him onto his back. He laughs, shaking his head. He opens his mouth to say something.

“Shut the fuck up, Brian.”

His eyes widen as his eyebrow shoots up. I lower my head so my lips are hovering over his.

“In case you haven’t noticed, you’re doing what I want tonight.” I grind my cock into his to punctuate my words. “And I want you to keep your pretty mouth shut. Unless you’ve got my cock in it.” I run my tongue over those pretty lips, his open mouth a magnet for my own. God, I do want to put my cock in it, but not right now…

“I’d be careful if I were you, Justin.” His throaty voice belies his threat. “I’m going to whip your ass so hard when you untie me, you’re not going to sit down for a week.”

I laugh a little, my breath washing over his face. “Mmmm, now you’re just teasing me, Brian. Don’t make promises you can’t keep.” I rock my hips against him, our cocks rubbing together. I do it again, the feel of it making my breath stop in my throat.

I sit up, lifting my leg so I’m not on top of him anymore. Then I get off him completely, climbing over the bed to the night table. He watches me, his face calm but his chest rising and falling from his breathing. I stop, watching him, transfixed for a minute. Once this starts, I can’t stop it – the thought of him unable to prevent this, unable to keep me from spiraling his desire higher and higher…

I take a deep breath to slow my own heart, which is pounding ruthlessly inside my chest. Moments like this are where I feel I could spill into addiction, into madness almost – unable to stop wanting him, making him want me, the desire feeling limitless and endless. And then I come, and everything feels normal again. Until the next time…

He watches me take a few things from the drawer, his face trying to show disinterest.

I crawl back over to him, pulling him onto his side and pushing him up the bed a bit. Then I push him onto his stomach. He fights it, but I push harder. The sight of his body stretched out beside me – long, lean muscles and his bound hands resting in the curve of his ass… I swallow, climbing onto him before he can turn over again.

I sit just below his ass, then lean down so my mouth is close to his ear. My cock ends up brushing his fingertips, which automatically open to circle the head of my dick. I breathe in, trying to keep the rocking of my hips to a minimum.

“You’re so hot like this, Brian.” I whisper. “So fucking hot. I’m gonna fuck you so hard…” I can’t finish my sentence, the thought making me moan. I thrust my cock into his hands a few more times, then sit up before I come just from this.

I slide further down his legs, pinning him there but giving me better access to his ass. I lift my body for a second, sliding my hands in between his legs to push them apart. He fights that too, but I shove hard enough to leave marks, white fingertip impressions turning red as the blood fills them again.

I look down, but realize his legs aren’t able to open wide enough with me sitting here, so I lift off, putting one knee in between his legs, straddling his right leg. My knee pushes his left leg further out, spreading him. I lick my lips, pulling in a deep breath through my nose. I can hear his breathing too, see his back rising and falling rapidly. God.

I hear his breath stop when my hands touch his ass, my fingers holding the outside curve as my thumbs rub into the crack. I rub softly, staying up at the top near his back, just barely spreading his cheeks when they reach the bottom of the stroke. I lean forward, placing soft kisses in the curve of his lower back, moving his arms up so I can reach the spot I want, my nose circling slightly to make him arch further. His ass pushes into my hands as he arches, letting my thumbs move lower with ease. I lower my head, shifting my body down his legs so I can lick the skin where my thumbs were - the indentation of muscle right above his ass.

I lick slowly, watching the tiny hairs on his lower back stand up, the goosebumps break out across his skin. I blow gently where I’ve just licked, the goosebumps spreading immediately. God, I could play with his body all day. Hell, sometimes I do…

I lick lower, letting my tongue push further. I feel his body stiffen under me, his attempt not to spread his legs wantonly for me.

He will. I’ll see to that.

I lick a little more, then pull away. I hear his breath push out of his chest when I stop. I smile to myself, my hands reaching for the items I’ve taken out of the drawer.

He gasps when my cold, slick fingers slide from his balls to his hole. I push one into him slightly, just my fingertip, but he tenses, fighting me. I shhh him with my voice, soft noises soothing him. I push harder, my finger sliding into him easily.

I work my finger inside him, feeling his ass clench around me. I push the second finger in quickly, his sharp breath telling me he wasn’t expecting it. He unsuccessfully tries to stop the moan when I scissor my fingers, then press on his prostate as I curve them both inside him.

He’s catching his breath when I pull them out, but his head snaps up when he feels the blunt roundness against his hole. He looks over his shoulder at me, curving his upper body off the bed so he can see me.

“Justin.” His voice is a warning.

I stroke his lower back, rubbing the top of his crack with my thumb.

“Shhh, Brian.” I push a little harder against his hole. He gasps when it’s all the way in, his muscles pulling it in once the curve starts to slope smaller on the second half of the bead. He lies back down, his forehead tucking into the pillow. I can’t help tugging a bit on the string, making him twitch.

He doesn’t say anything when I push the second bead in. Or the third.

On the fourth, I can hear that he’s holding his breath. I’m so hard I’m afraid I’m going to come all over his ass. I tug a little on the string, his body curving upwards as I do. Jesus.

I reach for the cuffs, pressing the side of the clip to open it, and let one ring slip out of it. He doesn’t move, so I pull his freed arm to the side as I push him onto his back. I straddle him again, holding his arms above his head now. I lean up, fastening one to the hook on the wall, then reach for the second clip and attach it to the other cuff, bringing that one to the wall on the other side. When he’s refastened, I look at him, his spread arms and his red lips…

I try to breathe, try not to come. Try, Justin… just try.

I move up the bed, snugging in closer to his body, sliding my legs under his as I move. I sit up, pushing my legs up the bed beside his torso, my feet resting just below his raised arms. Our asses are almost touching, his bent legs hooked over top of mine. I look between our bodies, see the remaining beads from the string lying between his legs.

I grab the lube again, coating my fingers liberally before I bring them between us. He’s watching, but now he can’t see my hand anymore. I see him hold his breath for a second, then watch him push it out through his open mouth as he sees my face.

I can’t help but drop my mouth open as my fingers push inside my body, the tight heat making me groan. He can feel my knuckles against his ass, feel me moving my fingers. He licks his lips, his face frozen with lust. I try to keep looking at him as I finger-fuck myself, but it feels so good my eyes keep closing. I stop before I give up on the next step altogether, pulling my fingers out slowly.

I reach for his cock, pumping it a few times. He shudders, his cock weeping in my hand. Fuck.

I reach for the beads, pulling the string a bit as I move them. He shifts, his body jerking as they move a little inside him. I lift carefully, finding the free end. I see his eyes start to widen as mine close, the pressure and the push making me open my mouth as I press the first one in.

I hear his stuttered curse, smiling to myself as I push the next one in. God. I get four inside of me, our asses so close now, the string tugging with every move either of us make. I push closer to him, pressing my ass against his. We’re both slippery from the lube, and I grind against him for a second. I’m leaning way back on the bed, putting my body at the angle I need to get maximum leverage against him. His fists are clenching in the cuffs.

There’s one bead still between us, and it’s pressing against both of us. I grind harder, fucking us both on the smooth round surface. He’s making this noise in his throat, and I’m going to come if he doesn’t stop. I need him to beg soon. I’m going to beg soon if I’m not careful…

He’s pushing back against me, his ass pressing into mine. We rut against each other, the beads pressing deep as we move. I’m going to die.

I stop, sitting up a bit, reaching between us. He looks at me the moment I move away from him, his eyes black and unblinking. I pull the first bead out of my body, the intense pressure at its' widest point making me groan. He watches me, his breath short and harsh. I can’t touch either of our cocks now or we’ll come. Oh god, I want to come…

I pull the next two out fast, the moan making me shake as the waves of pleasure wash over me. He’s leaning up the slightest bit, his body trying to get closer to me even if he doesn’t realize it.

I pull again, surprising him as the bead pops out of him.

“Ah, fuck…” his voice makes me want to rush, but I try to keep my hand steady as I pull.

“Shit… Justin…” I groan as he says my name, his head falling back on the pillow. We each have one bead left, the slack between them allowing me to pull my legs out from under his, to carefully straddle his hips, our cocks almost touching.

I hover over him, my hand between our legs, holding the string between us. He’s looking at me, but he’s not there anymore. His eyes are far away.

“Brian.” I whisper, not wanting to rouse him from where he is.

“Love you, Brian…” He stares at me, listening. “God, I want you so badly, Brian. So badly…”

“Gonna make you come, Brian…” His head moves a bit, but he just keeps watching me. “I’m gonna fuck you, Brian… gonna make you come when I fuck you…” I bite back my moan when he nods, his head reaching up to kiss me. I lean down, capturing his mouth in a long, slow kiss. I lose myself for a moment, just kissing him, tasting him…

I feel his body jerk at the same moment I feel the bead pull out of mine, and I’m afraid one of us has come but I can’t tell – I’m so lost in the sensation. I toss the beads across the bed, positioning my cock against him in one smooth motion.

He groans so deeply when I push inside him, I think I’m going to cry. He’s so tight and hot and wet…

I feel my body shaking as I push all the way in, his legs wrapping around my waist. His heels dig into my back as he pulls me hard against him, his ass rocking into me. I lift up on my arms, trying to get leverage to fuck him harder. I push back against his legs, needing them to open so I can move more. This isn’t going to be gentle.

His arms are pulling against the cuffs, and he’s grunting these little moans that are getting harsher and deeper as I fuck him. Oh god.

His muscles clench me so hard that I want to command him to stop and beg him to do it harder in the same breath. I pound into him, pulling all the way out and slamming back in on each thrust. He needs it hard, I know that. I’m going to come any second now, but I try to hold out for him, grinding my body against his to rub his cock as hard as I can between us.

“Brian, fuck… come, Brian… I’m gonna come inside you Brian… gonna come so deep inside you…” I’m murmuring all sorts of nasty things to him, I can’t stop myself. I want to crawl inside him, want to feel his slick, wet ass on me forever.

I hear his gasp as he comes, his body shuddering violently under mine. I hold my breath, hoping to stave off my orgasm for a few more seconds so I can enjoy his, but then it’s on top of me, and I’m shouting and pushing so deep into him, the rush of wet and hot knocking me over and I can’t breathe and can’t see and there’s nothing but him…


I finally lift my head from his chest, our breathing starting to slow down as I gingerly peel off of him. When my cock slides out, I hear his groan as I feel the wetness drip out after my cock and I want to taste it…

He swears again as I climb between his legs and lap his hole, burrowing my tongue inside him, tasting me and him and us…

I climb back up his body, kissing him and licking his mouth. He kisses me back, his mouth soft and gentle and so… Brian. I sigh into his mouth, feeling his consciousness come back, feeling Brian there again.

And yet I feel unsatisfied in some way… I just had this mind-blowing orgasm and yet I feel like I need more. I’m trying to figure it out when I hear his voice.

“You’re going to untie me now, Justin.”

I shiver at the tone of his voice. I thought I was in charge…

I’m reaching for the cuffs before I’m even aware that I’m doing it.

“And then you’re going to get on your hands and knees, Justin.”

I feel my cock jump from his words. My body floods with heat as I rush to undo the cuffs, my back already arching into position for him.

………………