- Text Size +

Part 5

 

…………………

I stare at him for a second, then scramble to my feet. He gets up too, heading into the bedroom to change. I follow him, keeping my head down. I wait while he starts to take off his clothes.

He rummages around in the closet, then tosses some clothes at me.

“You’ll wear those – but don’t get dressed yet.”

I watch him pulling on his clothes as I stand there. He’s wearing his really soft, narrow black pants and this fitted black sweater. I swallow as he pushes up the sleeves, the whole outfit hugging his body and showing every curve of muscle. He looks unbelievable. I want to fall to his feet and just stay there. I don’t want to leave his side for a second.

When he’s done, he walks over to the closet again, bending down to get something from the toy box. He straightens up, then comes over to me. I can’t help but look at him.

He’s got this soft smirk on his face. He looks so sexy it’s making my teeth hurt, and I know the night is just getting started. I try not to squirm.

“You’ll wear this under your clothes.” I jump a little and moan when he reaches for my cock. “We can’t have you repeating that little performance.”

I blush, totally unable to do anything but stand there. He kicks my foot to move my legs wider, his fingers reaching between my legs to cup my balls. I hold my breath as he fastens the strap around one, then the other. I jerk as he pulls it tight. I have to put my hands on his arms for support when he starts wrapping the loop around the base of my cock, the thick leather almost painfully tight when he’s done.

He steps back, admiring his work. I watch him, my eyes wide. I can feel the leather ring making the blood constrict in my cock, the narrower straps around my balls pulling them away from my body. My balls feel huge and swollen now.

He turns to walk into the bathroom. “Get dressed.”

I hurry, pulling on the clothes he’s given me. The black pants are mercifully loose on my sore ass and straining cock, but the thin blue sweater is soft and clingy and makes me feel naked. I look down, seeing the fabric drape across my hard nipples, my nipple ring clearly visible. The sleeves are long and the neck is wide enough that it feels like it’s slipping off to one side when I move. I stand still, waiting for him, quickly fixing my hair so I look presentable.

I’m carefully looking at the floor when he comes out of the bathroom, but when he stops in front of me I can tell he likes what he sees. I can feel his smirk, and I gasp when his thumbs brush my nipples through the thin fabric, rubbing the ring a bit before he pulls them away.

He looks at his watch, then turns to head out of the room. “Let’s go.”

I follow quickly, my heart pounding.

…………………

We drive in silence, and I’m dying to ask him where we’re going, but I know he won’t tell me. I’m getting more nervous and more horny with every mile. We stop outside a three story building in an obviously gentrified neighbourhood. It looks hip and funky.

He gets out of the car first, then comes around to my side. I’m frozen in the passenger seat. He opens the door for me, offering me his hand. I feel like I’m stuck in quicksand.

I lean on his hand as I get out, my body close to shaking. I have no idea what to expect, but I’m scared and excited. We’ve only played in public a few times, and they were incredibly intense. And incredibly hot.

I’m not sure if I’m more afraid of what he’s going to do to me, or whether I can survive the intensity of this. The last time we did this, I honestly thought my heart stopped when I came. I don’t remember much from that moment until we were home in our bed again, his arms around me and his lips on my forehead. He fucked me slowly twice that night after we got home – I couldn’t bear to not have him touching me. I slept for 15 hours straight afterwards, I think.

He pulls me towards him, his hands on my shoulders. He ducks his head to look at me, forcing me to meet his gaze. His face is totally serious.

“Justin.” He searches my eyes as he talks. “Do you want to do this?” He moves his face closer to mine. I nod. He keeps looking at me.

“Are you totally sure?” I nod again. I want this, but I’m terrified of it.

His face softens, and he leans in to kiss me. I’m stiff and wooden, but then his lips coax mine apart and I let myself sink into the kiss. I lean into him, his arms wrapping around me, his hand big and firm in the small of my back. He slides his hand into my pants, cupping my bare ass and pulling me into his hard cock. I moan into his mouth, my body barely able to stay upright. I cling to him as we kiss.

When he pulls away, I’m dazed. He brushes the hair off my forehead, still searching my eyes.

“Tell me you want this, Justin. I won’t do it unless you go in willingly.”

I’m just about to speak when he cuts me off,

“And once we walk through that door, you can’t change your mind. You know the rules, Justin. Only your safeword gets you out of this. Short of that, you do whatever I tell you to do. No matter what it is. Understand?”

I feel a thrill run through my body, goosebumps breaking out on my arms. I’m afraid I’m going to swoon. My cock is throbbing above the cock ring. I nod slowly.

“Say it.” His voice is silky velvet.

My mouth is so dry I’m not sure I can, but I manage to get the words out. “I want this, Brian.”

“Ask for it, Justin.”

My breath catches in my throat as the heat rushes through my body. I look at the ground.

“Please, Brian.”

He stands there, waiting.

His fingers find my cock, cupping it through my pants. I shudder, all the blood rushing to it and my flaming cheeks. I can’t think about the fact that I’m standing here on the sidewalk, begging my lover to take me into this party and dominate me in front of a room full of strangers. I certainly don’t want to think about how much that turns me on.

He steps back, looking at me one more time, his hands holding mine. I’m looking down, my cheeks burning, but he brings one hand under my chin and tips my face up to look at him. The dangerous smile on his face makes my heart stop.

“Please…” my voice is so quiet I can barely hear it. “Please take me, Brian.”

He licks his lips as his mouth opens into a wider smile, and then he starts to walk us towards the door. I swallow heavily.

We go into a lobby of some kind, and Brian pushes a code to call whomever is hosting this little party. We get buzzed through the second door, and then we’re walking down a hallway to an elevator. We get in and Brian pushes the button for the third floor.

We get out of the elevator into another hallway, and we walk halfway down until Brian stops in front of a door. I know enough to keep my eyes down when the door opens, standing slightly behind Brian and to the side.

I stumble behind him, trying to make out the details of the room. It’s loud, but it doesn’t look like the places we’ve gone before - they’ve all been public clubs. This looks more like someone’s apartment. Tastefully decorated and lit for a party, candles and low lights everywhere, loud music making it feel like a club. Brian greets a few people, but I don’t know who they are. I’m surprised. I thought I knew everyone he knew by now.

Brian’s arm is around my waist, and he leans over to me, kissing my ear softly. I shiver. We go over to the bar and Brian gets a drink, then hands me one. I sip it slowly, not caring what it is but glad that it’s cool and wet. My throat feels parched. We hang out by the bar for a bit, and I’m starting to feel a little more relaxed. It’s obviously a sex-friendly party, judging by the low couches and throw pillows and couples making out almost anywhere you look. One of the benefits of not being a public club…

I’m watching this one particular couple, and I can see that the one guy is about to come. I keep thinking I should look away, but it’s hot and his face is amazing and I can’t stop watching. I realize I’m holding my breath when Brian leans over and whispers in my ear,

“Breathe, Justin.” He chuckles. “Hot, huh?” I nod. I move closer to him, letting my hand wander towards his hip. He turns his head to look at me, his eyebrow raised. He lifts my hand off his waist and lets it fall to my side. I look down. His voice reaches my ear,

"You don't get to touch me here, Justin."

Then I pull in a breath as his hand reaches over to my cock, covering it casually as we stand there. I try not to press into it, but I’m so hard and he’s not rubbing enough. I rock my hips, hearing him laugh beside me. “Horny?” I frown. He fucking knows I’m horny. Then I remember I’m supposed to be submissive. I say nothing.

“Then maybe I should flip you over the bar – fuck you right here…” I look up at him, my eyes widening. “Spread you out like a buffet. Open your ass up for anyone who wants it.”

I swallow heavily, looking at my drink. He wouldn’t.

Some guy comes over, cruising Brian big time. Brian smiles at him, then looks directly at me as he lets the guy stroke his cock for a minute. I feel a flush in my face, half-anger, half-shame.

It’s been a long time since either of us fucked someone else. It started almost a year ago when we were in the shower, his hands all over me. He was rubbing his cock in the crack of my ass, and I was pushing back into him – I wanted it so badly. He slammed the tap to turn off the water, and yanked me into the bedroom, both of us still dripping wet. He got the condom on in two seconds flat, but as he pushed into me he said, “This is stupid. We’re getting tested.” I hadn’t been tricking for a while, and I knew he wasn’t really anymore, so once we knew we were both clean, we just kind of fell into it.

God – the first time I felt him inside me without a condom, I thought I was going to die. He came faster than he had in years. His stamina’s back up now, but I can see the look on his face when he first pushes inside me, when he feels the walls of my body against his bare skin. I smile to myself as I think about it.

But I’m not dumb. I know that he misses it sometimes. That the desire to have someone else panting for him still lingers inside him. And there are times when I miss it too. When the thought of a stranger makes my cock ache. Not that I’d ever trade it for what I have with Brian, but the temptation is still there occasionally.

I turn my head to see this guy licking Brian’s neck, and I just watch him, trying to figure out how it makes me feel. Brian turns to look at me, then whispers something in the guy’s ear. I watch as the guy looks over, smiling. He steps away from Brian and moves closer to me. I look at Brian, a little alarmed. Brian just smiles. I close my eyes as the guy sucks my earlobe into his mouth, his hand pressing hard into my cock. He makes a little appreciative noise when he feels the cock ring, his hand moving up to the waist of my pants and diving inside them. I gasp as his bare fingers touch me, the warmth and smoothness making me bite my lip. He strokes me steadily, my knees getting liquidy.

He whispers something about my cock being hot and then he’s sliding down my body and pulling my pants as he goes. I reach for him, shocked, but he’s burying his face in my crotch and licking my cock before I can do anything. I look at Brian, wondering what to do, but the pleasure is washing over me in waves as he sucks the head of my dick. But I’m pushing him away, not wanting to do this here.

Brian leans over, taking my hand from the guy’s head and putting it up on the bar. He steps over the guy on his knees, leaning into me and holding both of my hands on the bar behind me. I’m staring at him, and the guy is sucking me slowly and making me want to whimper, but I’m embarrassed to do this in front of all these people. This isn’t the backroom, this is someone’s living room. I see people looking, and I close my eyes. Brian steps back to the side, whispering in my ear,

“Don’t move.”

I groan quietly. It feels so good but I can’t come with this thing on my cock and it’s making me harder and harder and I don’t want to moan in front of these people but it’s out of my mouth before I can help it. I’m gasping, the intensity of the sensation combining with the acute embarrassment and oh god…

I groan loudly when he stops, my breath coming out in short pants. I open my eyes, and Brian is looking at me with this wicked look on his face, his eyes glittering. The guy stands up, smiling at me. He smiles at Brian, too, then walks away, grinning at us over his shoulder. I’m trying to regain my composure, pulling my pants back up with shaky hands.

Brian chuckles, taking a sip of his drink. I want to sink into the floor, but that’s not going to happen. I take a long swallow of my drink instead.

“Time to play, Justin.” Brian’s voice makes me want to cry and want to come at the same time. I look at him, but he’s just smiling at me. He pushes away from the bar, taking my hand. I put my drink down quickly, following him.

We walk down the hall, and I notice there are a number of closed doors. Brian stops in front of one, and knocks. When there’s no answer, he pushes it open.

I start to walk in, but he grabs me. I’m about to ask him what’s wrong when his hand pushes on my shoulder, forcing me to my knees. I drop, my heart racing. He walks in first, then calls over his shoulder,

“Come in… on your knees.”

I take a deep breath, hurrying as much as I can on my knees, hoping no one in the hall can see me. I get a few feet inside the door and wait, not daring to look up.

Brian has always had a dominant side to his personality, it shows in everything he does. But when we play like this, he’s able to channel something inside him that is so powerful, so strong – I sometimes forget he’s the same man who brushes his teeth beside me in the mornings and bitches when we’re out of guava juice. Who has rescued me more times than I can count, and who finally let me in when he was sick and then again when he was well. Who fucks me now when he needs to feel young and beautiful, instead of running to the nearest trick. Because although I know he’ll be watching a movie and joking with me tomorrow, right now the parameters of our relationship only exist in this room, and I’d damn well better do what I’m told.

I hate having to move around on my knees, and he knows it. But he also knows it makes me feel submissive like little else. Other than a sound flogging, which he’s already done tonight. I blush as I remember, my head bowing deeper.

He sits down in a leather chair at one side of the room, putting his drink on the table beside the chair. I look around a little, pulling in a breath when I see the furnishings in the room. This is no ordinary apartment. There’s a swing in one corner, and a low futon-style mattress against one wall. I look around more obviously now, needing to see what else is in here. He lets me. There’s a heavy wooden St. Andrew’s cross in the middle of the opposite wall, and a bench-type thing beside it. I don’t even know what that’s for. I don’t want to. There’s a wardrobe beside the swing, but I’m guessing it’s not full of clothes. When I look up I see there’s a huge, sturdy hook in the middle of the ceiling. I can’t breathe.

When I look at him, he’s smiling and watching me. He gets up and goes to the wardrobe, and although I can’t see much detail, I see enough black leather and metal to make my cock drip. There are whips hanging on the inside of one door, and paddles of varying sizes on the other. The only thing in his hands as he walks back to me is a blindfold, which he wraps around my eyes as I try to breathe deeply. His fingers trail over my face as he finishes clasping it behind my head, my face turning into his touch immediately.

I can’t see him now, but I can hear him walking around me. I hear something clinking, and something being moved or placed on the table. Then I hear the leather creak as he sits down again. The sound of his breath on the cigarette reaches me before the smell of the smoke does.

I don’t know how long I’ve kneeled here, but I’m getting more apprehensive by the second. Even when I know he’s playing with my head, it always works.

But my heart stops when there’s a knock at the door. I wait, holding my breath, for Brian to tell them the room is occupied. My heart plummets to my stomach when I hear his voice.

“Come in.”

My head snaps up, and it’s all I can do not to yank the blindfold off. I hear the door open, and someone coming in. Oh my god. Thank god I’m not naked.

I hear murmured voices, Brian talking to someone. I strain to see if I can recognize the voice, but realize pretty quickly that it’s futile. Then I hear someone stop in front of me. Then, thankfully, Brian’s voice.

“Stand up.”

I scramble up to my feet, my heart thudding. I sigh as I feel his hands on my face, his thumb stroking my lower lip. I flinch when I feel a second set of hands on the back of my shoulders, but Brian shhhs me, his lips on my cheek, my forehead.

“Very nice, Brian.” The guy’s voice makes my legs feel weak. I feel the sweat start to trickle down the back of my neck.

Brian laughs a little, small puffs of air hitting my face. I lean towards him, trying not to whimper.

“He looks even better naked.” Brian’s voice is amused, commanding. I hear a murmur behind me, then feel hands sliding over my shoulders to my chest. He steps closer to me and I can feel a hard body against my back, a hard cock pressing into my ass. Oh god.

The fingers pinch my nipples, and I can’t stop the moan. My hands reach out to Brian for support. He’s right in front of me, his silky sweater so soft under my fingers. I lean my head into his chest.

“Stand up straight.” I snap back up at Brian’s order, my shoulders straightening, my arms automatically dropping to my sides. I hear a soft snort behind me.

“Well trained, too…”

Brian laughs softly, then I feel him step back. I whimper quietly, trying to keep my hands at my sides. I don’t want him to move away from me.

“Undress him.”

I groan softly as I hear Brian walk away, hear the chair as he sits again. I’m shaking as firm hands slide under my sweater, sliding up my chest. I don’t want it to feel good – I have no idea who’s touching me – but I can’t help it. He pulls on my nipple ring a bit, his hips pressing into my ass. I press back before I’ve even realized it. He huffs a little laugh into my ear.

I raise my arms as he pulls the sweater up, carefully avoiding my blindfold. I shiver when it’s gone, the desire to cross my arms over my chest as powerful as it is irrational.

When he slides one finger into each side of my waistband, I fight to keep my knees from shaking. I feel lips against my ear as my pants start to slide lower. His breath is pushing into my ear, small sounds of appreciation coming from his mouth. His lips press into the base of my neck as he leans down to push my pants past my knees. They fall to the ground and I stand there, my own breath harsh in my chest now. I don’t have to see my cock to know it’s standing away from my body, my balls no doubt red and swollen.

He slides his hands around my waist, his chin on my shoulder. I hear his breath catch as his chin presses down a bit, he must be looking down at my bound cock. He steps away fast, his hands still on my waist as he slips in front of me. I feel that he’s turning to look over his shoulder by the pressure of his hands on my waist, and I hear Brian say,

“Go ahead.”

The guy makes a little sound, then I feel his fingers on my cock. I moan, my knees flexing. His hands are so soft, he’s barely touching me. His fingers are gentle, searching, exploring. They cup my balls and my head falls forward. I hear the pleas start to come from my mouth as he slides down my body.

No. no. please. no. please. please. god. uhhh.

I can’t think when his mouth closes over my cock, his hands holding my ass to bring me to him. I shake as he sucks me, the pressure in my cock so intense I want to cry.

Please, Brian. please. please. oh god.

He’s moaning around my cock and the vibrations are making me grit my teeth. I don’t know how I haven’t come yet, but the damn cock ring is keeping everything too tight.

I hear Brian’s voice, and I think he’s closer to us now.

“Easy…” he soothes, but I’m not sure if he’s talking to me or the guy sucking my cock. I don’t care. I’m begging, my hands clenched into fists at my sides.

I gasp when I feel him pull off, my cock wet and aching. Then Brian’s hands are on my shoulders, massaging me. One moves to my chin, bringing my face up. He kisses me softly, his tongue pushing into my mouth gently. I suck it furiously, needing something inside me. He lets me, then pulls away slowly. I hear his voice as he looks to the side,

“Get undressed.”

I hear the other guy’s clothes rustling immediately. I kiss Brian again, leaning in to him. I can feel how hard he is, and I want to fall to my knees and make him come. I start to slide down, but his hands are under my arms. He whispers into my mouth,

“Not yet, Justin.” He pushes his hips into me once, and I moan at the feel of his cock digging into me. Then he’s stepping away, and I reach for him, pleading,

“Brian, please…”

I hear a knock at the door again and the “no!” is out of my mouth before I can stop it. Brian stiffens a bit, then I feel his lips hovering over mine.

“You don’t get to say ‘no’, Justin.”

He calls towards the door, “Come in.”

I freeze as I hear footsteps. I stay where I am, and I hear Brian talking to someone. Then there are hands on me again and I don’t know who they belong to. I reach out, hoping Brian is there. I sigh when I feel his sweater again, my hands gripping it as I feel hands on my ass.

“Someone’s been bad tonight…” the voice is deep, sexy. Brian laughs a little, and I feel fingers tracing my ass gently, running over the sore spots from earlier. Then I feel the hands trail up my sides, making me squirm, then they leave my body – but I can tell they’re still moving. I hear Brian’s breath change just a little, feel him shift in front of me. Then his arms are moving up, and I can tell they’re touching each other with me in between them. I moan quietly.

Brian steps back for a second, and I feel the air move as I hear his sweater come off. I hold my breath. He steps back, our chests almost touching. I reach out for him, but the guy behind me grabs my wrists, pulling my arms to my sides. I struggle a little – I don’t even know who this guy is and he’s trying to stop me from touching Brian? But then Brian’s mouth is close to my face and he says,

“You haven’t earned that, Justin.”

I whimper. It turns louder when I hear Brian’s breath catch, hear a small moan leave his mouth. I whip my head around, chafing at the frustration of not being able to see what’s happening. Who’s touching him? What are they doing? Why is he moaning?

Then they’re both pressing in to me, their hands roaming each other’s arms, shoulders, two hard naked chests pressed into me from both sides. I feel both of their hard cocks too, and I’m writhing between them, I need someone to touch me. Then Brian’s mouth is on mine, and he’s kissing me hungrily. He’s rocking his hips, the fabric of his pants rubbing my cock and making me shake. I’m so grateful for the cock ring now – I know I’d be coming all over his pants again if it wasn’t on.

Then he steps away, and I almost fall forward, but someone’s hands catch me and straighten me up. There are hands on my ankles, helping me step out of my pants, taking off my shoes. Then Brian’s hand slides into mine, and he’s leading me across the room. Oh god. I think my head is shaking, but I hope I’m only saying ‘no’ in my head, not out loud.

We stop, and then I feel hands pulling my arms and legs, pressing them against something. Brian’s voice is soothing me, murmuring something soft in my ear, but he’s lifting my hand up, and I feel something wrap around my wrist. I start to plead when I realize I can’t move my arm, but the other one is being bound now.

Then fingers are running up the inside of my leg, pushing my legs far apart. I can’t seem to prevent my body from responding, and somehow my legs are spread and something is wrapping around my ankles now. I feel a cool, smooth surface in front of me, like I’m against a wall, but there are open spaces where my head and my chest and my cock are. I pull against the restraints but I realize it must be the St. Andrew’s cross, and I’m not going anywhere.

My heart is pounding and I struggle, I can’t help it. Then I feel Brian’s hands on my back, smoothing long strokes, and his lips are beside my ear. He’s kissing my face softly, and I want to cry. His voice is so gentle.

“Shhh, Justin. It’s ok. You’re ok. You can do this.” He reaches in between my legs and cups my throbbing balls. I try to twist away, but I can’t get far. His hand moves to my cock, stroking me softly. I can’t think.

“You wanted this, remember?” He’s nuzzling my neck, licking my ear. “You asked for this. You asked me to give you this. Shhh…” I moan, knowing he’s right. Knowing he won’t really hurt me, he won’t let them hurt me. As if he was reading my mind, he says,

“I’m in control, Justin. You’re doing this for me. Because I want it.” I moan again as he presses his cock into my back. “Feel that. That’s how much I want this…” he rocks against me, grinding his cock into me.

“I want you tied up like this, spread for me.” I feel the heat coursing through my body. I can’t close my mouth, but I can’t speak. He’s still rubbing his cock against my ass, but now there are hands on my legs, tickling up the inside of my calf, the back of my knee. Brian’s hands are on top of mine, his lips pressing into my neck, my face. “So hot like this, Justin…” he moans softly and kisses my ear again, but then he’s moving away. I start to whimper again, begging him not to go.

“Please, Brian, please… don’t, please…”

He leans into my ear again, but his body isn’t touching me. “You’ll do it for me, Justin. You’ll do exactly what I want.”

“And right now, I want to watch.”

I moan loudly as he walks away, my heart pounding in my ears. I hear him sit in the chair again, hear the clink of the ice cubes as he picks up his drink. My head falls forward and I want to die.

I feel hands on my back, sliding over my ass, down my legs. I want to fight it, but they feel so good, I hate myself for liking it. I groan when I realize I can’t tell how many hands there are, or where they’re going, and I gasp when one closes over the head of my cock and another is rubbing my crack and another is trailing up my arm and oh god…

“Open him.”

I beg when I hear Brian’s voice. “No! Brian, please, no!”

I hear soft shushing sounds and gentle hands cupping my ass, and I try not to push back into them but then it’s wet and slick and oh god…

My legs are spread so far that I can’t get away and there’s a finger inside me and it’s pressing and rubbing. I’m panting, my hips swirling and pushing back. Then there’s another, and I wish I had something to bang my head against because I need something to ground me… I feel like I’m floating and the only thing connecting me to the earth is the fingers in my ass and they’re moving… and twisting… and stretching… and I want to come so badly I think I’m going to die.

I think I hear Brian get up, but I can’t tell. The fingers in my ass are still moving, but the other hands are all over me, pinching my nipples and squeezing my cock and sliding up the back of my neck into my hair and I feel so totally taken and my nerves are thrumming.

I gasp when the fingers pull out, and I’m humping the cross in front of me but it’s too high and my cock just pushes into the air and I’m begging for more.

I cry out when I feel a sharp smack on my ass, the pain blooming across my skin. I shake as two more crack down, my throat starting to hurt from my pleading. Then I can’t breathe when something pushes against my hole and I hear Brian say,

“Don’t fight it, Justin.”

I groan from the bottom of my soul when I feel it push into me, and I don’t know what it is, or who it is, but it’s so big and hard and oh my god, I need it to fuck me right now.

It does, pulling out and thrusting in again and I’m writhing and pushing back into it as far as I can, but then it’s gone and the smack lands before I’ve even taken a breath.

I think I’m crying, but I can’t tell – I can’t tell anything anymore, my body is just one raw nerve and my balls hurt so badly I can’t think. And I don’t know why they’re spanking me but then the cock is back and it’s so good and I hope it’s Brian’s, but I can’t tell and I don’t care and I want to come…

It fucks me relentlessly, and I know it’s a real cock, not a dildo. I can feel his balls hitting my ass on each in-stroke now, and his hands gripping my hips. I’m pleading incoherently now, I don’t even know what’s coming out of my mouth.

I want it to be Brian so badly, and I’m trying to pay attention enough to figure out if it is, but I can’t because it’s so hard and so hot and I’m choking out moans and I think I’m dying. My balls ache so badly from the straps around them that I wonder if they’ll ever stop hurting and my cock is so full that I know I’ll have a mark from the ring for days.

Then I hear familiar stuttered curses behind me and I can feel his cock swelling inside me and I’m flying and my heart is going to burst and then I feel Brian's hand on my dick and his voice in my ear,

“Come, Justin.”

And the snaps pop open on the rings and it’s yanked off my balls and the sensation is so intense as the blood rushes. And then I’m coming and it’s all swirling together and I can’t tell if it’s pain or pleasure, and it lasts forever and I’m crying and laughing and moaning his name, and then it’s all black…

…………………

When I open my eyes, I don’t know where I am. I look around, and only Brian is there, and he’s smiling and his hand is on my face, and I smile and I’m so tired. He wraps the blanket around me more, his lips pressing gently into my face and he tells me to close my eyes, so I do.

He smoothes his hands over my back, little kisses pressing into my eyebrows and my ear and my nose. I reach for him, my hands holding his arm, burrowing myself deeper in his embrace. I feel so good and so tired and he smells so good and his hands are so soft…

……………

I wake up in our bed, and I have no idea how I got there. He’s beside me, and he stirs when I wake. I crawl closer to him, wrapping my arm around his chest. His arms come around me, and his voice is hoarse with sleep,

“That was quite a nap.” He laughs softly. I look over at the clock on the bedside table and then I realize I don’t care what time it is. I put my head back on his chest and listen to his breathing.

“Was it what you wanted?” His voice is still sleepy, but I can tell he needs to know the answer. I can't believe he remembered that I told him I'd fantasized about that a couple of years ago, when we were playing in public. Not playing in public quite as intensely as last night, but when he made me tell him a fantasy while we sat in a restaurant. I smile as I remember how turned on it made him to hear it - not to mention doing it. But I also know he maintained the line the whole time, and while there were other people present, it was really only ever me and him. It's always only me and him.

I smile, fatigue still making my body heavy. My ass is a little sore and my balls ache and I can tell he’s rubbed cream into my skin where the marks are, including my wrists. I look at him, and his eyes are serious.

He looks at my arm, and I see his eyes stop on the chafe marks. When they come back to meet mine, he’s searching my eyes for the answer. I kiss him softly.

I lean up, smiling at him. “I’m thinking I’ll call the art show ‘Fantasy Fulfilled’. Or maybe ‘He loves me’”. He laughs. “And you’d better buy me some more paint, ‘cause I’m going to be busy. I've been feeling awfully inspired lately."

.............

-fin-

The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Painting also liked 651 other stories.