- Text Size +

Part 4

 

Randy's POV

I was a little surprised that we didn’t fuck, but Gale only seemed to want to curl up in his big bed, throwing the duvet over me and then hooking his leg on top of it, wrapping me tight. I was vaguely disappointed, but his big, warm hands were mapping circles on my back and before I knew it the alarm was going off.

We didn’t say much before I left, but Gale gave me a lingering kiss as I fumbled for my keys at the door, needing to get back to my apartment to get cleaned up and dressed before I could show up at work. Bad enough that people might be able to tell something happened between us, the last thing I needed was to show up in the same clothes as last night. At least we didn’t have to rush, since we were filming an outside night scene, so we were starting a little later.

When I got to the studio, things seemed normal. Gale was talking to Hal about a scene they had to do together, Peter was sipping a coffee as they did his makeup – everything seemed the same.

I headed over to the craft table, looking for something to eat. I didn’t notice Gale come up behind me, but I jumped when his hand cupped my ass, pressing gently. My cock instantly woke up, responding enthusiastically to the small squeeze, despite the throb radiating out from the bruises under his fingertips.

“Ow!” I muttered, moving away. “Gale!” My whisper was meant to sound chastising, but even to my ears it sounded needy. Fuck.

He laughed softly, picking up a slice of cantaloupe. I watched him bring it to his lips, his fingers moving slowly as he opened his mouth, fully aware that I was watching him. I cursed him when his tongue peeked out to lick the tip of it before he popped it into his mouth, his eyes merry and full of trouble.

“Did you read the script for today, Randy?” he asked, conversationally.

“Yeah,” I nodded, telling myself I should move to the other side of the table but finding my feet stuck in place as Gale stepped closer.

I expected him to make another pass at me, but his face got serious. “Big scene today – you ready?”

I marveled at him, amazed at how he could switch from making me want to find a quiet corner of the set to throw myself at him, to acting like the serious professional he was. This would be a tough scene today, and he knew I needed to psych myself for it.

“Yeah, I think so,” I smiled at him. “Just gotta try and stay in character, I guess.”

He nodded, a thoughtful look on his face. “You’ll be great. Just don’t overanalyze it. You know how to play it.” He turned to go, then paused, turning back to me. “How’s your ass?” he grinned, then walked away before I could answer, laughing to himself quietly. Asshole.

………………….

We filmed the inside scenes first – the diner, Debbie’s house, the loft. We had a break while they set up the location shots, since it always took them a while to get those ready. The weather was cooperating though, which was nice for a change.

They queued us up for the scene where we exit Babylon, heading to Brian’s rental car. Then Gale and John had to simulate a fight, which was always a challenge to film, and then I had to do my big speech. I was keyed up, tense. It was always weird to prep for scenes where you had to lose your shit – you couldn’t look like you knew you were going to, but as an actor it’s not like you didn’t know what was coming. Part of the fun, I reminded myself.

They called our places and we started to film. On the first take Hal tripped on the stairs, so we had to do it again. Then Peter forgot his line. Then Gale missed his cue to smack Peter’s ass. I ignored the thoughts running through my head when I watched him do it on the fourth, fifth and sixth takes. When we walked back to our marks before the seventh take, I looked up to see Gale smiling at me in a way that had nothing to do with Brian, but that definitely had an impact on my dick. His pointed look at my ass was far from subtle.

When we finally made it to Brian’s car, I stood on my mark, listening to the guys go through their lines. I couldn’t help my grin when Gale pulled Peter’s hands off me, then reached for my t-shirt, pulling me to him. It wasn’t in the script but no one seemed to mind, so they kept rolling and I ended up against him. I tried to wipe the small smile off my face, but the look on Gale’s made me feel like we were sharing a private joke, so it was a lost cause.

We were supposed to just lean into each other, then kiss before I went around to the other side of the car. It was supposed to look intimate and private, but we had no lines.

‘You coming over tonight?” he whispered, his face close to mine.

I grinned. “Want me to?”

He shifted so his cock was pressing into me. “Think I can make any more marks on you?” His hands grabbed my ass, squeezing. I bit back a moan, smiling instead. When he leaned in to kiss me, I pushed my hips into him, feeling his intake of breath in my mouth before we broke apart.

I opened my mouth, still smiling, but I had to pull away to walk around the car. Gale kept looking at me like he wanted to eat me and I had to remind myself we were working. Fuck.

The rest of the scene went fast once John walked into the frame. They had to do the fight a few times to make sure it looked real. I winced every time I watched Gale go down, knowing he’d likely be sporting some bruises later too. And not fun ones. We had to run through the whole thing a few times, and each time Gale said something that made my pulse race a little bit faster, even when his words stayed reasonably harmless; in character, even. And yet my body kept responding, like a moth to a flame. I was in deep shit trouble here.

I made it through my scene, letting Justin scream at Craig. It was exhausting to do it more than once, and I was trembling by the time they called the final cut. Gale wrapped his arms around me, brushing the hair off my forehead. We weren’t running the cameras anymore, but given the scene we’d just filmed I didn’t think anyone would find it strange.

Gale walked me back to the trailer, not touching me but staying close. He didn’t say anything, just let me come back to earth. I gratefully accepted the cup of tea he poured me, tucking my legs under me on the couch. He stood on the other side of the small space, drinking a glass of water.

When he came over to sit beside me, I shifted to make room for him on the small couch, leaning forward so he could put his arm behind me. He pulled me into him slowly, letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

“Ok?” he asked quietly.

I nodded, letting myself breathe in the scent of him. “How about you?” I asked, tipping my head up. “Got any bruises?”

I hadn’t meant it that way, but the grin on his face made my dick jump. He stared at me for a long moment, his eyes sparkling.

“Maybe you can help me check,” he drawled slowly, smiling. I watched his mouth form the words, feeling the heat rise in my chest. My eyes skittered down his neck, into the open collar of his shirt, the pulse visible at the base of his throat. The temptation was too much so I leaned forward, my tongue coming out to trace the slight pulse there, dipping into the hollow of his collarbone.

His hands clutched my sides, his head falling back on the couch. He made a breathy noise that shot through me like an electrical current, setting off raging butterflies in my stomach. I licked his skin, tasting his soap, his sweat, and I needed more. I nosed down into the opening of his shirt, my tongue tracing along his collarbone, down the middle of his chest as far as I could reach.

“Randy,” he whispered, his hands gripping my sides tightly as his hips shifted upwards off the couch. I sat up more, ready to shift onto my knees to straddle him when I heard noises outside the trailer. I quickly pulled away, straightening my shirt and jumping off the couch. He sat up, adjusting his pants surreptitiously.

Peter bustled through the door, Hal following. Peter raised an eyebrow at me quickly, then looked away.

Gale got up, coming into the tiny kitchenette where I was standing, Hal moving to take his place on the couch. “Fuck! I’m exhausted!” Hal groaned.

Peter stood beside me, filling his water glass at the cooler. Gale moved behind me, so close that his leg brushed my ass. The small nudge wasn’t lost on me, but I couldn’t move with Peter on one side of me and Gale on the other.

“I’m heading out,” Gale commented nonchalantly, looking at me. “You want a ride, Randy?”

“Uh, sure.” I hoped my face wasn’t getting red. Peter turned away and Gale looked at me for a long moment, his mouth turning up into a lazy grin before he swept his tongue along the inside of his lower lip. I felt every inch of it in my dick. When I looked back up at his eyes they narrowed into lidded slits when he saw the look on my face.

“Yeah, I’m definitely ready to go,” I murmured, focusing on keeping my breathing even.

He pushed himself away from the counter, sauntering casually across the trailer. I was rooted to my spot, reminding my dick to behave, for now.

“You coming?” he turned to look over his shoulder and I choked back a moan at the smoldering look he threw me. Hal wasn’t looking, but when I glanced around I saw that Peter hadn’t missed it. He smiled at me with both eyebrows slightly raised as I walked by.

“Have fun!” Peter called gaily, slipping into Emmett’s falsetto. I ducked my head to hide my smile as we headed out.

………………..

We walked to his truck in silence, my heart the only sound I could hear beyond our footsteps crunching on the gravel of the parking lot. It wasn’t a long walk, but long enough for me to wonder what the fuck I was doing.

Then he turned around, leaning against the side of the truck, just watching me. I tried not to falter in my step, but his gaze was so intense I paused. I looked at his face, let my eyes travel the full line of his body, from his scuffed leather sneakers, to the creases in his jeans, to the fabric of his shirt moving in the breeze. When our eyes met I saw the hunger there, the need. It made me reckless, brave.

I crossed the distance between us in two long strides, pushing my body against his, seeking his lips. He grinned into my mouth, his smooth hands pulling me tight as he tipped his head to meet my kiss.

“We gonna do this?” he whispered into my mouth, his hands reaching for my ass. I moaned when he pressed hard into the tender skin there, pulling me into his hips, letting me feel him.

“Here?” I glanced up at him under my eyelashes, turning my head up to laugh at the small flicker of shock that crossed his face. I pushed my hips into his, watching his eyelids flutter as his body moved against me.

“Too cold,” he muttered, grabbing my arm and steering me towards the door of his truck as he opened it.

I laughed, scrambling onto the bench seat in the front, feeling his eyes behind me as I moved. I slowed my movements, crawling across the seat on my hands and knees, then turning my head to look at him. He stood, one foot up on the floorboards of the truck, one on the ground, frozen. He tore his eyes from my ass and looked at my face reluctantly, then narrowed them when he saw the grin on my face.

“Stop.” His voice was clipped, tight.

I paused, unsure if I’d pissed him off somehow. I started to sit back on my haunches, opening my mouth to speak.

His hand stopped me, pushing on my ass to move me to my knees again, his eyes boring into me.

“Gale,” I whispered, suddenly immobilized by the look in his eyes.

He said nothing, just leaned forward and grabbed the fabric of my pants at the waist. I gasped when he yanked, pulling the material over my ass, shoving it to my knees.

“Don’t fucking tease me, Randy,” he growled, leaning forward.

My head hit the passenger door when his lips touched my skin, my whole body jerking in response.

“Gale,” I cried, his hands pulling me wide, his tongue seeking.

“Told you I wanted to rim you,” he husked, his mouth disappearing again as he moved forward, his tongue pushing into me.

I bit down on my tongue, tasting metal as I tried not to cry out. He pulled me back, settling himself on the seat as he raised my hips to his mouth. He started making these little noises and my dick surged, all the blood leaving my extremities in a rush.

He pulled back, the stubble from his cheeks brushing against my skin as his breath washed over me. I could hear my heart pounding but I held my breath, unsure why he was stopping. Maybe this was too much for him. Maybe this wasn’t what he thought it would be.

“Not here,” he whispered, his tongue swiping around me once before he pulled back again, kissing the curve of my cheek. He pulled me back towards him so I was sitting on his lap, my arms still leaning forward on the bench. I shivered when his hand ran up my back under my shirt, the slight calluses on his fingers scratching my skin softly.

I looked over my shoulder at him.

“Want you spread out, somewhere with more room,” he grinned, his eyes dark.

I nodded, unable to say anything as my heart caught in my throat.

He pushed me gently off his lap, then pulled his keys out of his pocket to start the truck. I lifted up, pulling my pants back up over my hips. When I went to zip them up, his hand closed over top of mine.

“Don’t,” he murmured. I looked at him. He grinned again, making me gasp when his fingers reached inside my fly, pulling my cock out.

“Gale,” I moaned, my head falling back onto the seat.

“Fuck, you look hot like that,” he whispered, his voice thick.

I glanced at him, my breath coming through my mouth as he stroked me. He held my gaze as he moved his head towards me, his mouth opening as he got closer. I tipped my forehead toward him in response, waiting for his kiss but he ducked, his tongue swiping the top of my dick as I groaned. He paused, hovering over my cock for a second, his breath warm and moist. My hips pushed up toward his mouth despite my effort to stop them, and he let out a small chuckle.

He kissed the tip of my cock and then lifted back up, taking a deep breath as he slammed the truck into gear. We peeled out of the parking lot as I struggled to do up my zipper, trying to tuck my cock in but getting stopped by his hand again.

“Leave it,” he said, his thumb rubbing over the slit as I moaned. “I like you like this.”

………………..

We made it to his place faster than I thought physically possible, my hands gripping the door and the seat bench as his held the steering wheel and my cock. I focused all my attention on not coming before we got inside, hoping that we could actually get farther than grade-nine sex tonight.

He said nothing as we rode the elevator to his apartment, but his eyes traveled me hungrily; examining, cataloguing, memorizing.

I found myself a bit apprehensive when we got inside. What was the correct response in a situation like this? Your co-star has sucked on your ass, briefly put his tongue inside you and fondled your cock mercilessly, but you haven’t really dated or even clarified whether he’s bi or lying or just experimenting with you.

You know you want to tie him to the bed and lick every inch of his body, then fuck him with a series of objects – ending with your dick – watching him writhe and beg and come more times than he has since he was 16.

I just wasn’t really sure how to say that to him…

Fortunately he spared me from having to say anything, or even to think, when he stepped towards me, his eyes raking down my body slowly as he started to undo his shirt.

“Take off your clothes?” He said it more as a question than a command, which made me want to comfort him and fuck him at the same time.

I nodded, stepping closer as I lifted my shirt over my head.

I gasped as his fingers found my nipple before I’d even dropped my shirt behind me, his touch tentative but demanding at the same time.

“Randy… I…” he started, but I put my finger to his lips. I shook my head.

“It doesn’t matter, Gale,” I smiled gently at him, his face softening in response.

“I want this,” he whispered, his face serious again.

“I know,” I whispered back, stepping forward so my body was pressed against his. He curled into me, his hands coming around my back to pull me tight, his cock hard and insistent against my belly.

I pushed him back a bit, needing to look at his face. “Will you let me…” I somehow couldn’t finish my sentence. Let me what?

He looked at me for a long minute, then took another step back. He moved until he hit the couch, folding himself onto it and letting his legs sprawl out between us. His long arms unfolded along the back of the couch, his fingers splaying as his head fell back slightly.

“Yeah.” He looked at me, his eyes locking on mine for a moment long enough that I wondered if I’d forgotten how to breathe, his response hanging in the air between us.

“Whatever you want, Randy…” he murmured, his voice heavy and sure.

I sucked in a breath, dropping to my knees and crawling across the space between us, reaching for him.

……………..