- Text Size +

Part 6

 

Randy’s POV

I walked into the studio late, my head throbbing. I’d worked until well-past midnight last night, and had to be back at 6:30am for makeup. I sighed, running my hand through my hair as I dragged my ass to my chair.

I swallowed my disappointment when I saw that Gale wasn’t there, but smiled brightly at the new makeup girl, hoping she’d last longer than the previous ones. She smiled back and then set to work, making me into Justin.

I checked my voice mail again, flipping my phone closed when there were still no messages. I hadn’t spoken to Gale outside of work since I left his place the other day, and he hadn’t answered his home phone the couple of times I’d tried.

The morning went quickly, just like the last three. Gale and I passed in the halls, spending more of our time working on scenes with other cast members than with each other. Gale was doing a bunch of father/son scenes, many of which didn’t involve me. And when we did have the chance to work together, we were both so tired and the filming schedule was so tight, it seemed we never had the opportunity to talk.

So when his arm slid around my waist from behind, I practically jumped out of my skin. His soft chuckle in my ear made a shiver run down my spine, my dick responding immediately.

“Hey stranger,” he murmured, his voice making me hard before his hands could. I turned in his arms, looking around to make sure no one could see us.

“Hey,” I whispered back, the smile on my face far bigger than I meant it to be.

“You avoiding me?” His grin belied his words, his body folding against me and making it hard for me to think. I laughed, relieved.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Can’t you tell?”

He laughed softly, backing us up so I was leaning against the wall, his body towering over me. “I figured as much,” he murmured against the side of my face, his lips brushing my skin. “You just don’t want to bottom for me, do you?” he teased.

I pulled in a breath, my hips angling forward even as my hands pushed against his chest to give me some room. “Gale, we shouldn’t do this here…” I started, but his hands were moving down my sides, pushing up my shirt.

“Afraid you can’t take me?” he whispered, his fingers dipping into the waistband of my pants, circling around to my back. “I thought of something that might help.”

My heart and my cock both expanded from the realization that he’d been thinking about fucking me. “What’s that?” I whispered as his mouth hovered over mine.

“I figured we should make sure you’re ready,” he kissed me slowly, his lips barely touching mine. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

I laughed into his mouth, reaching up to pull his head down so I could kiss him properly. When he pulled back, his eyes were darker.

“Gale, I’m gay, remember?” I teased. “I think I can handle it.” His hand pulled out of my waistband and slid between my legs, making me gasp.

“But I want to fuck you hard, Randy.” He cupped my balls through my pants, sliding up to press against my dick. I moaned quietly into his mouth. “And I’ve never fucked a guy, so I want to make sure I’m doing it right.”

I nodded at his admission, holding onto his shoulders as he continued to stroke me. “You’ll be fine,” I breathed. “Don’t worry.” God, could we do this now?

“I left you something in your dressing room,” he licked at the inside of my mouth as he spoke. “Something I want you to try.”

I opened my eyes to ask him what he was talking about, but then he suddenly pulled his hand away from my dick and pressed me hard into the wall, grinding against me. My head hit the wall as he kissed me roughly, his breath uneven and harsh in my mouth.

“God, the idea of it makes me fucking crazy, Randy,” he whispered, rolling his hips against me. I clung to his shoulders, unsure what we were talking about but reeling from the onslaught of his body. Whatever it was, it was turning him on in a major way.

“What is it?” I groaned as his thigh slid between my legs. Fuck, how did he make me this hot without our skin even touching?

He didn’t even seem to hear me, his hands reaching under my shirt again as he kissed me hard. I gasped into his mouth when his fingers found my nipples, rubbing and pulling them.

He moaned softly as he kissed me, his leg way too good against my crotch for me to stop rocking into it. I couldn’t believe that we were rutting like teenagers again, this time tucked at the end of a hallway where anyone could walk by.

As if on cue, I heard footsteps and pushed against him. “Gale, fuck, someone’s coming!” I whispered frantically, trying to dislodge myself from his leg.

“Fuck!” he muttered, pulling back and smoothing his shirt, his fingers raking through his hair. I did the same, straightening myself up as much as I could, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. My lips were swollen and tender, and I knew there was no way we didn’t look like we’d been making out.

Dan came around the corner and faltered a bit in his step before continuing over to us. “Ah, Gale, there you are.” He looked at me with a decidedly thin set to his mouth, then looked back to Gale. “We’ve been looking for you. You’re up.”

Gale nodded, smiling at him. “Sorry. Randy and I were just talking about an upcoming scene.”

Dan looked from Gale to me again and nodded. “Uh huh. Ok. Well, you’re late, so please get over to the bar set.”

“Will do, sorry Dan,” Gale replied, smiling at me briefly before they walked away together. Dan didn’t even look at me as he left.

I let my head hit the wall again as I stood there. Great.

…………………

The rest of the day was a blur, the only good parts being my scenes with Gale, although I maintained a studious professional distance. I didn’t trust myself to get too close to him.

Thank god were weren’t filming anything intimate today - we didn’t even have to kiss. He did smile at me in a way that made my heart flip when we filmed the scenes with the babies, but I prayed that no one saw it. Dan kept looking at me suspiciously all day, and I didn’t need to give him any more fuel for that fire.

It was late when I headed back toward my dressing room, not having had any chance to make even a quick stop there all day. The anticipation built in my belly as I walked down the hall, remembering the intensity of Gale’s earlier attack on me. I had a couple of ideas as to what his surprise might be, and all of them made my cock twitch.

I was lost in my own dreamy little world when I heard his voice, a grin widening my face. I hurried my pace, heading toward his dressing room when I heard a woman laugh. It wasn’t Thea or Michelle or Sharon, and something about the timbre of it made me pause.

I heard him say something, but it was too low for me to make out. But the tone was unmistakable, especially after having been on the receiving end of it. I stopped.

She laughed again, and then it was quiet. Too quiet. My feet started to move, seemingly without my consent, and I flinched when I saw them. He was with one of the script-writers, Katie, or Carmen, or something. She was smiling up at him, her cheeks pink and her smile wide. His smile was equally wide, his arm leaning against the wall above her head. I felt my heart drop through my feet when she placed her hand on his chest, the gesture intimate and familiar.

“Thanks again for dinner, Gale,” she smiled, clearly flirting with him. Albeit not as well as I could, but flirting nonetheless.

He smiled back. “My pleasure.”

“I’ll, um, see you Friday then?” she leaned a bit closer to him and I closed my eyes.

I couldn’t watch any more, so I fled to my dressing room. I know he saw me, his “Randy…” echoing down the hall as I closed my door. I ignored it when he knocked, my heart pounding as his footsteps trailed away after a minute.

……………………

I didn’t answer my phone when it rang. It had started raining some time earlier in the evening, and I was soaked by the time I got home. I pulled off my wet clothes, grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen and laid on my floor listening to John Coltrane until I passed out.

……………………

He looked at me warily the next day, his smile tentative. I ignored it, walking over to the craft table. He followed me but I figured it was too public a spot to get into anything.

He poured himself a coffee, watching me as I poked through the granola bars.

“How was your evening?” he asked carefully.

“Fine,” I smiled brightly at him.

“Randy,” he started, but I looked straight at him and he stopped.

“Don’t.”

“Randy…”

I just shook my head, dropping the food I’d been picking at and turning away. He started to follow me but Dan called to him. I walked away, swallowing the lump in my throat.

I kept myself surrounded by people at the few breaks we had throughout the day. He sat beside me anyway, listening to the conversations I had with Hal, or Peter, or anyone I could find. Every time I looked up, he was watching me. And every time I looked away.

I started to relax a bit when the day was almost done and I’d heard that he left, the knot in my stomach there long enough that I was getting used to it. When he walked into my dressing room just before 10pm, I winced.

“I thought you’d gone home,” I said flatly.

“Randy,” he sat down beside me. I stood up.

“Randy,” he stood up too. “Please. It’s not what you think.” He reached for my arm but I shook his hand off. He stepped closer, blocking my way to the door.

“Don’t, Gale. Just don’t.”

“Randy,” he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. “Would you sit down and listen to me for a sec?”

“No!” I hissed. Fuck. I wasn’t going to get this way.

“No,” I repeated more firmly. “I’m not interested, Gale. You’re free to do whatever you want.” I walked over to the table, shoving my dirty clothes into my bag. “Fuck whomever you want.”

My hand landed on the surprise he’d left me as I grabbed my stuff, so I picked it up. Then turned around, calmly.

“I don’t think I’ll need this,” I held it out for him.

He looked at me, then down at my hand. “Randy,” he shook his head. “Fuck. Randy, come on. I was just talking to her.”

I felt like an idiot standing there when he didn’t take it, so I dropped it on the table. “Uh huh. Whatever.” He stepped closer, an increasingly desperate look on his face.

“Randy, I had dinner with her. We’ve had dinner a couple of times over the last few months.”

My hand froze in mid-air. I forced myself to keep packing so I wouldn’t say anything.

He sighed. “Before… before anything happened… between us,” he struggled for words. He shook his head again.

“So you just thought you’d fuck both of us?” I didn’t mean to get into it, but the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” The bitterness in my voice made him flinch. “Who else are you fucking, Gale?”

He stared at me for a long minute, only my heart pounding in my ears, hurt plainly etched on his face.

“No one.” His voice was tight as he walked to the door. “And I’m not fucking her.”

I watched the door close as he walked away, sitting down heavily once I was alone.

……………………

I rationalized it to myself repeatedly as I cleaned my apartment. It’s not like I could have known. They looked pretty chummy when I saw them. She touched him for fuck’s sake! And the way he smiled at her!

Ok, so we were an affectionate group. And he smiled at everyone, his inherent charm surfacing once he got to know people, got comfortable with them.

But dinner… and Friday?

Ok, dinner could have been booked a long time ago. I stopped mid-counter wipe as I realized Friday was a scene meeting. I groaned. A sex scene meeting. Christ.

……………………

He was distant and chilly when I saw him at work on Friday, and I didn’t have the chance to be alone with him despite my repeated attempts. The scene meeting loomed ahead of us and I had no idea how he was going to handle it.

I sat down in my dressing room between takes, determined to figure out a way to reach him. I sighed, looking at the detritus of this little world around me. Scripts scattered on the table, half-empty cans of diet coke littered around much less empty ashtrays. My eyes fell to the toy he’d brought me, still sitting where I’d dropped it yesterday. God, was that only yesterday?

I picked it up, a wave of heat flashing over me as I remembered his body against me, the raw need thrumming through him when he told me about it. I closed my eyes, remembering the taste of his skin, the sounds he made when I was inside him. The whispered promises of things he wanted to do to me.

I adjusted my pants, looking at my watch as I thought about it. We had to go over the scene for 110 in an hour, the preliminary discussions where they’d tell us exactly what we had to do – how naked we’d be, what angles they’d shoot from, how they wanted us to touch each other, kiss each other.

I lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, a plan forming in my mind.

………………………

“Gale, five minutes,” Ron reminded him as I walked up. “Oh, hi Randy,” he smiled thinly. “You too.”

I nodded, watching Gale start to walk away.

“Gale, wait.”

He paused, but then kept walking. “What? I’ve got to pick something up from my dressing room before the meeting. Can it wait?”

I followed him down the hall. “It won’t take long.” I hurried to keep pace with his long strides, especially since mine were a little shorter than usual.

He sighed, turning into his doorway without looking at me. I followed him in, looking around to see if anyone was within earshot.

“Randy, now’s not a good time for this,” he looked at me, then turned back to the dresser and opened the first drawer, rummaging through it.

“I know.” I stepped closer to him, my heart thumping. I kept moving until I was right behind him.

He stiffened, shifting away from me but the room was too small for him to go far. “Randy…” he frowned.

“Gale,” I took a deep breath, reaching out to place a hand on his chest. He looked down at it, then up at my face. I stepped closer. He blinked at me, leaning his head back away from me.

“Gale,” I whispered again, my hand running down his chest. I closed my eyes, inhaling the scent of him. It was killing me to do this slowly.

“What are you…” he started, his words falling silent as I took his hand and brought it to my cock. He pulled in a breath when he felt how hard I was, and I had to bite my lip as I pressed his hand into my dick.

I took another deep breath, looking up at him slowly. “I’m sorry, Gale,” I whispered. “I shouldn’t have said what I did.” I looked down quickly, but then forced myself to look back at him. His eyes stayed locked on mine. “I should have let you explain.”

His face softened into a small smile. “Yeah, you should have,” he muttered. Then his face got serious again. “But I should have told you earlier. I just couldn’t get out of dinner with her that night, so I figured bringing Peter along would help keep it from getting out of hand.”

My eyes widened a bit. “Peter went with you?”

“Yeah.” He paused. “I owe him one,” he grinned.

I laughed.

“Randy…” his hand moved against my crotch, making me suck in a breath. “What’s this about?”

I breathed in deeply, leaning into his neck. I licked at the hollow at the base of his throat, making him moan softly. “You know that surprise you left me?” I whispered.

I grinned when he stiffened, his hands grabbing my arms and pushing me back. His eyes narrowed as he searched my face.

“Are you…?” he whispered, his voice thick. “Are you wearing it?”

I nodded, a blush staining across my cheeks as a wave of embarrassment hit me.

“Oh god,” he moaned, his hands tightening on my arms. His eyes raked over me hungrily. “Really?”

I bit my lip, nodding. I couldn’t help the smile spreading across my face.

“Fuck,” he murmured. “Fuck.”

I raised my eyebrow at him, grinning. “Is that ok?” I teased.

He let his head fall forward until his forehead rested against mine. I could feel his rapid breath against my face, pushing through his open mouth.

“Randy,” his voice was ragged. He lifted his face to look into my eyes. “What does it feel like?” he asked thickly.

I closed my eyes, shivers running up my spine as I clenched around the plug in my ass. “It feels good,” I whispered.

“Oh…” he moaned, his hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me tight against him. His cock dug into my stomach. “Jesus,” he whispered.

“Gale! Randy!” Both of our eyes flashed open as we heard them calling us in the hall.

“No,” he groaned, his forehead hitting mine again. I chuckled.

“We’ve got a meeting to go to,” I murmured.

“I can’t,” he muttered. “Oh fuck. This is too much.” He looked at me, his eyes flicking from my face to my body. “Are you telling me we’re supposed to sit in a meeting and discuss having sex, in front of everyone, while I know you’re sitting there with a plug in your ass?”

“Mm hmm,” I nodded, pressing my lips against the side of his face. “It’s big, Gale,” I whispered into his ear, smiling as he slumped against me with a moan. “Stretching me, getting me ready for you…”

“Oh fuck,” he whispered.

The footsteps in the hall were getting louder. “Guys!”

I pulled away, adjusting my cock so it didn’t push through the top of my pants before one of the PA’s walked in. She waved her clipboard around. “Guys! You’re late. Come on – Ron and Dan are waiting!”

My breath caught when I looked up at Gale, his face flushed and his eyes dark. He stared at me, ignoring the PA. I smiled at him, blinking slowly. His eyes followed my tongue as I wet my lips slightly, making me smile wider.

“Gale, we should go,” I said softly.

He nodded. Then reached out an arm, gesturing for the door, eyes locked on mine. “You first,” he grinned.

I laughed, turning to lead the way. I could feel his eyes on my ass. Hell, I could practically feel his hands on my ass.

It was a very long walk to the meeting, every step moving the plug inside me, Gale’s attention so riveted to me that I felt like he could feel it too. I was achingly hard by the time we got there, forcing myself to try and breathe normally.

Gale sat across from me, watching me as I lowered myself into my chair, his eyes glassy. He grinned softly as my lids fluttered when my ass came into contact with the chair, pushing the plug up deeper. I bit down on the moan that wanted to come out, lifting the script in front of me to hide my scarlet face.

I tried to find a comfortable way to sit, but every time I moved the plug pushed against my prostate. I started holding my breath, hoping it would keep me from moving, but that didn’t work for long. I could feel the beads of pre-come trickling out of the head of my cock from the pressure against my prostate, small ripples of pleasure radiating out from my ass. Christ.

I pretended to read the script while John, the director, ran over some of his ideas. He was the fourth new director we’d had in 4 episodes, so he ended up going over stuff that the rest of us were pretty familiar with, but since he was new, we humored him. And I wasn’t listening anyway, with four inches of hard silicone in my ass.

I looked around and saw Karen or Cathy or whatever her name was watching Gale with great intensity, but he hadn’t looked at her at all. I got a vague bunny-boiler feeling from the look on her face but shrugged it off. I had more interesting things to occupy my attention.

Ron stood up and started talking about the feel they were going for with this scene, the connection they wanted to make between Brian and Justin’s first fuck and this one. “We want Brian to fuck Justin in the same way he did in the pilot.” He turned to me. “Randy, are you ok with that – can you do your legs over Gale’s shoulders again?”

I turned twelve shades of red, stammering out an answer as Gale hid behind his script. “Um, yeah, ok,” I muttered.

“We need this one to be high intensity – graphic, hot, masculine.” Gale looked at me over his script as Ron kept talking. “We need lots of contact, lots of kissing.” Gale smiled, which made me smile back.

“What angle are you going to film at? How naked will we be?” Gale asked, tearing his eyes away from me.

“It’ll be a full shot, so cock socks only.” Ron scrutinized Gale’s face, trying to gauge his reaction. Gale nodded.

“We’ll have Justin undress Brian,” Dan continued for Ron. “We want him to entice Brian, seduce him. But we want Brian’s attraction to Justin to come across, the inevitability of their union to come through.”

“Yes, but we want them to struggle for dominance,” Ron interrupted. “The same push-pull we saw in 104 in Michael’s bedroom, among other scenes,” he circled us as he spoke.

“Justin starts by offering himself to Brian, then trying to seduce him, being sexually aggressive.” He turned to me. “Randy, you’ll see in the scene notes that you take control, you touch him and kiss him first.”

Gale chuffed out a laugh. “I think it says lick, not kiss,” he pushed his tongue into his cheek in one of Brian’s mannerisms. I shifted in my chair, the feel of the plug inside my body and the thought of licking Gale’s chest from waist to chin enough to make me almost swallow my tongue.

He snorted again as he kept reading. “Bite?” He looked up at Ron.

Dan nodded. “We want to show Justin’s confidence, his increasing maturity. He needs to be aggressive, animalistic with Brian.”

“But then you’ll see Brian takes over,” Ron pointed out.

“So you’re shooting my ass again, huh?” Gale noted dryly. I bit back a laugh.

“You know we need to do this to show that we’re really doing this, to show men fully engaged sexually with each other,” Ron walked over to Gale, putting his hand on Gale’s shoulder. “Are you ok with that?”

Gale looked at me, a quick grin crossing his face before he masked it. “I can handle it,” he nodded.

“So I pin Randy – I mean, Justin – to the bed, holding him down?”

I blinked at him, letting my eyes wander down his chest, across his arms. When I looked back at his face he was watching me. I smiled slowly at him, rolling my hips to move the plug where I wanted it. My lids drooped from the wave of pleasure as I shivered. Gale’s mouth fell open and I had to try not to laugh.

“Yes, that’s right. Brian asserts his dominance in the end, fucking Justin hard and fast,” Ron nodded.

“Sounds like fun,” I quipped, watching the rest of the staff laugh as Gale grinned slowly at me.

……………………