- Text Size +

Part 7

 

Randy’s POV

I was relieved when Dan called a break after what felt like hours of sitting in my stupid chair, but groaned when he told us to be back in 15 minutes. Guess we weren’t done.

I stood up carefully, Gale’s eyes fixed on my face as I moved. I could see he was holding back a sly smile, but his eyes were unmistakably hungry. I blushed despite myself, heading to the bathroom to have some privacy, to be somewhere that I didn’t have to try to keep the desire from showing on my face for a few minutes.

“Pulling a Brian on me, Gale?” I laughed when he walked in behind me, a devious look on his face. He grinned slowly at me, letting his eyes rake down my body.

“I definitely plan to pull something,” he murmured, making me laugh nervously as he stepped closer. God, I felt like a little kid suddenly.

“I want to touch it,” he whispered, his body pressing me into the wall. I couldn’t do anything but moan, the raw lust radiating off him and soaking me.

I shook my head to protest, knowing there was no way we had time, or sufficient privacy, but his fingers were undoing my pants before I could make a sound. His hand was warm and dry as it slid inside my underwear, a breathy gasp leaving my mouth.

He reached between my legs, my stance widening to give him room even as I tried to tell him to stop. Tried unsuccessfully, since the only things coming out of my mouth were moans.

“Oh,” he murmured against the side of my face as his fingers brushed the base of the plug. I twitched, the small pressure there and the glide of his fingers on the surrounding skin making me grip his arms to steady myself.

He looked at me wonderingly, his fingers stroking across the silicone and on to my skin, then back again. My knees buckled when he laid his palm flat against the base and pushed up slowly, still watching my face.

“Fuck,” he whispered, his knees bending as he straddled my thigh. His cock pressed into my hipbone, his fingers still circling the base of the plug, stroking across my perineum.

I held onto his arms in a sudden panic as I felt him start to slide down my leg, slowly dropping to his knees. I shook my head wildly, hoping he would stop before I flew apart into a million pieces. There was no way I’d be able to pick myself back up and go into a meeting, no way.

His hands pushed my pants down enough to free my cock, leaving them bunched around my hips. I cried out when his lips pressed against my dick, his hot breath tickling over the wet head.

“Can’t wait, Randy,” he groaned, his hands gripping my ass and pulling me against his mouth, his fingers seeking the plug and pushing, pushing.

His mouth was tentative on my cock and I snapped out of my haze as soon as it registered through my arousal. He must have sensed my attention because he looked up at me as he pressed kisses against my shaft, his eyes unsure. He pulled back and looked at me fully, then looked down at the floor, his hands falling to his thighs.

“Randy, I…” he looked back up at me.

I struggled with the wave of emotions crashing over me at breakneck speed – frustration, tenderness, desire, sympathy, worry, protectiveness, and something else I couldn’t name, but that made my chest tighten uncomfortably.

“Shit,” he muttered, sitting back on his heels.

I dropped to a crouch in front of him in the tight space, my hands reaching for his arms.

“God, Gale, I’m sorry!” I touched his chest, trying to get him to look at me. “I shouldn’t have…” I trailed off, unsure what to say. I wasn’t sure what I was apologizing for, but it seemed the right thing to do.

He looked up, color staining his cheeks and a rueful smile on his face. “Got a bit ahead of myself,” he joked quietly. His face got more serious as he looked in my eyes. “I just wanted this…” he motioned at me with his hand before he ran it through his hair, “and didn’t really think about it.” He looked at me and smiled again.

I put my hand on his face, my thumb brushing his lip. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have..”

He cut me off, looking at me seriously. “You don’t have to apologize, Randy. It’s my fault. I… I don’t know what I’m doing, I guess.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. “Yeah, ok.”

He looked at me sharply, then paused, examining my face.

“Randy?” he asked. “Randy.” I looked at him. “What did you think I… shit,” he ran his hand through his hair again, then reached for my hands. “What did you think I meant just now?”

I blushed, not wanting to get into this. Fuck, not only does he tell me he’s having second thoughts about doing this with me, but he needs me to spell it out? Christ. I started to mumble something when his laughter surprised me. I looked up at his face, startled.

“Oh god, Randy,” he laughed softly. He pulled me into his lap, wrapping one arm around my back. My pants were still around my hips, digging into my thighs, but I couldn’t really move them without disrupting whatever the hell we were doing, so I ignored it.

He laid his palm over my cock, the touch making my hips jerk despite myself. “Did you think I suddenly didn’t want to?” he whispered against the side of my face. I didn’t know what to say.

He put his fingers under my chin, tipping my head up to face him. “I want this.” He pushed his hips up underneath me, letting his cock emphasize his point. “I just don’t…” he looked embarrassed again, “…I don’t want to disappoint you. I don’t have a lot of experience with cocks other than my own,” he shrugged. “And I’ve never been able to figure out how to get my own in my mouth,” he grinned at me.

I stared at him for a second, knowing I couldn’t possibly laugh, but floored by my own stupidity. God. Really? His smile was infectious though, and as soon as I started to smile back, a small laugh slipped out unintentionally. He laughed back, shaking his head.

“Really?” I probably shouldn’t have said that, but I was pretty surprised. He hadn’t seemed inexperienced so far, so I guess I just assumed.

“But, what about the…” I paused, not wanting him to feel like I was grilling him, but I was confused now.

“The what?” he prompted.

“The… the rimming,” I stammered. “I don’t think most straight guys are willing to do that – compared to sucking cock. I guess I just figured…”

“You figured I’d done it before?” he smiled at me. “I’m flattered,” he whispered, his arms tightening around me as he shifted me on his lap, his hand falling onto my crotch again. I sucked in a breath as his fingers wrapped around my cock.

“Well…” he looked down, “um, rimming is something you can do to both a guy and a woman, so…” he didn’t finish his sentence, and I raised my hand to indicate he didn’t need to. Thinking about Gale with anyone else, male or female, was surprisingly unpleasant.

“But you said…” I stopped myself, not wanting to embarrass him.

“What?” he kissed the side of my face and it made me shiver.

“When we first… before we… you said you’d never fucked a guy like that. When we talked about the last sex scene we filmed.”

He laughed softly, his hand stroking my cock slowly but firmly. “Just fucking with your head,” he whispered. I turned my head to look at him, my eyes wide.

“Do you think I couldn’t tell that you were, um, interested?” he teased, nuzzling the side of my face. “That was a pretty impressive boner when we filmed that scene.”

I huffed out a laugh. “You fucker.”

He laughed louder. “I know.”

His hand worked my cock faster, making a drop of pre-come pool on the slit. He looked at me. “Do you think I could stay away from this,” he pointedly looked down, “once I saw it?” he grinned.

“You’re an asshole,” I moaned, the steady movement of his hand drowning out anything else.

“I know,” he teased, his body shifting under me. “But I wanted to make sure you knew it would be ok for you to make a move.”

I opened my eyes to look at him. “So you wanted me to make a move?” I smiled.

“Do you really have to ask?” he raised an eyebrow at me, his hand rubbing the liquid over the head of my dick, his tongue sweeping across his lips as he looked down.

I laughed, but it turned into a moan. Guess not.

“Gale,” I whispered, biting my lip to keep from groaning. “We’re going to have to go back,” I reminded him.

“I know,” he dropped his head, leaning against my shoulder. “This was stupid of me.”

I looked up at him. “What?”

He grinned. “Wasting time. I could have been sucking your dick,” he murmured against my ear. “I wanted to do that while I played with the plug.” His voice was low and hypnotic and I could feel it trickle down my back.

“Uh huh,” I breathed.

“But I wanted to do it right, and somehow I just got… nervous, I guess,” he kissed the side of my face softly. “Only one chance to make a first impression, right?” he sighed. “Kind of blew that, didn’t I?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” I turned my face so I could kiss him. “You’ve made a pretty good impression so far,” I murmured, pressing my cock up into his hand. He laughed.

I probably shouldn’t have asked, but I was still curious.

“So you’ve never been with a guy?” I said softly. “Other than me,” I grinned.

He was quiet for a minute. “Well, no. I’ve done some things, I guess…”

I held my breath while he paused. Why the fuck did I ask that? Why did the answer matter so much?

“I’ve been blown by a guy.” My heart clenched for a minute. What guy? When? Is he still around? But I said nothing.

I nodded, thinking. Trying to process what was going through my mind. What it was making me feel.

“You look surprised.” He tipped my face up to his, his eyes searching mine.

“Uh, well, I guess I am,” I frowned. “Most guys don’t bottom that easily if they haven’t before. They’re usually ok with topping, or getting blown, but bottoming is a bit different.”

He laughed, a bit of a blush on his face. “Yeah.” He cleared his throat. “I dated a girl who had a thing for topping.”

I turned my head so I could look at him fully, my eyes wide. I bit back a laugh at the look on his face, but then I realized I couldn’t tell if the thought turned me on or made me miserable.

Ok, well - the idea of a dildo in his ass was ridiculously arousing.

“Really?” I grinned. He let his head fall forward, an embarrassed smile on his face. “Guess you enjoyed it, huh?” I whispered into his ear. “Was a real cock better?”

I smiled at his intake of breath. “Thicker? Hotter?” I ground my ass into his lap slowly. “Kind of like what your cock is going to feel like when it replaces this plug in my ass, huh?”

His moan made me smile wider. God. We SO needed to get out of here.

We could hear the voices outside the door and I knew we were in trouble. He looked at me, a flush in his cheeks and need imprinted in his eyes. “Don’t forget you owe me a hard fuck, Gale,” I whispered, grinning as his nostrils flared.

I stood up, pulling him with me. He pinned me against the wall fast, making me gasp. My head fell back when his hips circled against me rhythmically.

“Oh, don’t worry,” he pressed his lips to mine as he spoke, “I’m definitely going to fuck you hard.”

“But first, I’m going to lay you down, spread you out,” his hips were getting dangerous and I was trying not to slide down the wall now that my knees had stopped working.

His voice dropped an octave and I shuddered. “I’m going to suck your cock.” I moaned. “Or maybe I’ll rim you until you beg.” Uh.

“I’m going pull that plug out of you slowly – very slowly. I might even fuck you with it,” he whispered against my mouth. “And then I’m going to fuck you with my cock. Hard.” He smirked at me. “Assuming that works for you, of course.”

I smacked him on the chest, making him laugh. He straightened up.

“I’ll go first. Distract the powers-that-be. Then you can come and join us.” He pulled away from me and I felt the loss of contact like a physical pain.

I smoothed my clothes and my hair, knowing the looks I’d get from Ron and Dan when I walked out there. I took a deep breath, determined to get through the rest of the meeting as quickly as humanly possible.

………………………

The ride back to his place was kind of quiet. Quieter than I expected, anyway. I tried not to think of how badly I needed him to fuck me, just in case he needed time to adjust to the idea. God, I really hoped not.

I started to worry when we got into the elevator, his face unreadable. I turned to face him but he put his hands on my shoulders, steering me so I had my back to him, pulling me tight against his body. I jumped when his knee pushed between my legs, his thigh nestling up under my balls as his breath tickled over my ear. Guess he didn’t need time to adjust.

My head fell back onto his shoulder when his thigh started moving rhythmically, his hands sliding down the front of my shirt and holding my hips still. I could feel his cock against my ass, his whole body flush against my back.

“Mmmm,” he whispered in my ear, his breath warm. “It was killing me to talk about fucking you.”

I nodded, breathless.

“Knowing you were sitting there, your ass open and full.” I put my hands on the wall for support, the faint ding of the elevator registering in the far off reaches of my consciousness. His hand cupped my cock through my pants. “Knowing you were hard.” I gasped softly. I wasn’t the only one who was hard.

Neither of us noticed the elevator door open until we heard the embarrassed cough of the couple that stood there, debating whether to get in. I tried to step away from Gale but his leg was wedged between mine and I stumbled, twisting to put some distance between us. He let go of my crotch but pulled me back into his arms, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled awkwardly at the couple as they got in the small space.

Gale’s eyes were laughing when I looked sideways at him, his arms tightening around me as he kissed the side of my face. I shook my head, shoving him with my hip to get him to behave. We were almost at his floor when his hand crept down my ass, pressing up against the plug through my clothes. I turned my gasp into a cough as I glared at him, walking gingerly out of the elevator. His laughter erupted when the doors started to close and I spun around to smack him.

My complaint died on my lips as he lunged forward, pulling me into him as his lips crushed mine. “I need to fuck you,” he muttered into my mouth, his body walking me backwards down the hall.

I nodded, stumbling with him, hoping we didn’t fall. Knowing we’d fuck on the floor if we couldn’t get to his apartment in the next five seconds, and knowing that as tempting as that was, it probably wasn’t a good idea.

His breath was harsh as he fumbled with his keys, shoving his door open and pulling me inside. He kicked the door closed with his foot and reached for me, his mouth hungry and impatient, his stubble burning across my skin.

“God, I love your mouth,” he murmured, his tongue licking the edge of my lips, making me moan. “The slope from the inside to the top of your lips…” His tongue followed where his words described.

He looked at me sheepishly for a second. “When your mouth is open, all I can think of is having my dick there,” he admitted. I smiled against his lips. “It would fit so perfectly,” he whispered.

“It does,” I corrected, making him moan. “I could feel your cock against my lips for hours after I sucked you, Gale.” He breathed into my mouth sharply. “Could taste you,” I whispered, smiling at the shiver that ran over his skin.

He kissed me again, kissed me so thoroughly, so completely, that everything else fell away. The worries about what this was going to be, the complications that could develop from this going well or this going poorly. The irrational fear that it wouldn’t be very good. The very real fear that it would be too good.

But as we kissed, everything else just stopped. His hands came to the sides of my face as his body curled into me, his knees bending to find the right height, his mouth seeking, taking, giving. My hands curled around his shoulders, holding on as my ankle wrapped around the back of his knee. His breath filled me, his mouth plundered me, his taste and smell and feel so overwhelming that I couldn’t breathe. Didn’t want to.

“Gale,” I whispered weakly when he pulled back. His eyes opened, crinkling slowly into a soft smile as he looked at me. My heart hung suspended in that moment, everything slowing around us as he just looked at me. All the intensity, the rush – everything slowed down. It seemed like I could stand like this and look at him all day, our hearts just beating against each other.

His mouth turned up into a smile as he held me, his face tipping forward until his nose brushed against mine. “Lie down,” he whispered, his hands steering me backwards carefully. I stumbled until I felt something against my legs, his arms lowering me gingerly like I was precious cargo, his body never far from me. I went to lay back on the couch but then he looked at me for a minute and shook his head, his hand pulling me up.

“Not here,” he coaxed. He pulled me into his embrace and walked us towards the bedroom. I was utterly seduced, unable to do anything but follow. No matter what he wanted. I couldn’t speak.

He repeated his motions when we got to his bed, laying me down slowly, tenderly. I didn’t know where the rough, intense energy had gone, but somehow it turned into this achingly gentle exchange and it was making me dizzy. I didn’t trust myself to speak, even if I somehow found the ability. Didn’t trust that I wouldn’t say something that I might want to take back. Something that might not seem like such a good idea in the light of morning.

But then he climbed on top of me, his long body covering me as he crawled up the bed and I was pinned, claimed. All rational thought fled as his hands undid my clothes, peeling them from me like he was unwrapping a gift. I shuddered under his touch, my hands clinging to him as he moved over me, his jeans rough against my bare skin.

His mouth mapped my skin, kissing everywhere he uncovered, his touch reverent and painstakingly slow. By the time his face hovered near my cock I was writhing, unable to stay still under his ministrations.

My hips came off the bed when his lips touched my dick, his breath hot and moist as he worked his way down the shaft. My eyes rolled back in my head when his mouth closed around me, his motions increasingly sure as he sucked. His hands tightened on the backs of my legs, pulling me into his mouth. When he pulled off I was gasping for air.

I muffled my moans as he kissed my balls, stuffing my fist into my mouth when his lips trailed lower, his hands pushing my legs apart gently. He kissed me there as softly and sweetly as he’d kissed my mouth and I pressed my eyes shut tight to try to cope.

He made a soft, needy sound as his mouth opened, the first touch of his tongue making me gasp. I pushed my head into the pillow, clenching my hands into fists as he licked me, tracing the edges of the plug with small flicks of his tongue.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when his head moved up again, kisses trailing his way back to my cock. I covered my face with my hands when he took me into his mouth, the wet heat more than I could bear. He sucked me slowly, his lips and tongue exploring, searching for spots that made me shudder. I bit down hard on my lip, hoping I could survive the onslaught of pleasure, but not caring if I didn’t.

His hand on my arm startled me, his head lifting from the wicked things he was doing to my dick. His eyes were soft and dark when he smiled at me.

“Don’t,” he whispered, pulling my arm down from my face. I quirked my head at him, not sure what he meant.

“I want to hear you,” he murmured. “Don’t cover your face.” He placed my arm on the bed beside us. He leaned down and licked the head of my dick in one long swipe, then smiled at me as I shivered. He waited, watching me, so I nodded, bringing my other arm down.

When his mouth engulfed me I couldn’t hold back. I cried out, my orgasm so fast and sudden I couldn’t stop it, my cock pulsing in his mouth as he moaned. He sucked me softly, letting me ride the shuddering waves coursing through my body.

My arms came up to cover my face again as I crashed back to earth, my whole body trembling from the sudden surge. Then I looked at him, his grin soft and lazy. I moaned when I looked at his mouth, his lips glossy from my cum. My head fell back and I tried to figure out how I was going to do this without exploding from arousal. Even right after I’d cum I could barely handle the sensations running through me.

When his hand slid between my legs and found the edges of the plug, I groaned.

“Mmmm,” he sighed contentedly, his cock heavy against my leg. “I think I want to do that again,” he whispered, pressing soft kisses into my semi-flaccid dick as his hand pushed against the plug.

Fuck.

“I need to see how open you are,” he murmured, his fingers seeking purchase on the base of the plug. I gasped as he found it, the small tug making my cock start to fill again. “Are you ready for me, Randy?” he whispered.

I nodded. Then shook my head. Then nodded. I bit my lip as he jostled the plug and moaned as he positioned himself between my legs, his face resting against my thigh. The idea of him watching the plug come out of my ass was embarrassing and unbelievably hot. I couldn’t stop the noises coming from my mouth.

He chuckled softly, his fingers rocking the base back and forth slowly, tugging gently then pressing it up firmly. I arched my back, my hands grabbing his sheets. He moved it up and down, circling slowly and a choking noise left my lips.

“Fuck, Randy,” he whispered, his voice hoarse.

Oh yeah – fuck Randy, I thought. Please fuck Randy.

When he laughed I realized I’d said it out loud.

“Mmmm, I like it when you say please,” he smiled slowly as he lifted his head up from between my legs.

“Please,” I moaned, the tug from his fingers making me arch off the bed. I keened when he shoved it back in hard, a grunt forced out of my chest. Oh god.

“Please, please, please,” I chanted. Oh god, please.

He chuckled, his warm breath brushing over my thigh. “You want it, huh?” he teased, pulling the plug far enough that the widest part almost popped through, but then pushing it back in again. I shook my head wildly, needing him to stop playing.

“No?” he quirked an eyebrow up, still chuckling. “Ok, well – I can stop if you want me to…”

“Get that fucking plug out of me and fuck me within an inch of my life,” I growled. His laugh was husky.

“If you say so,” he whispered, pulling hard enough that the plug came out with a ‘pop’ and my legs started to shake.

“Shhh,” he soothed, pressing kisses into my inner thigh. I arched up when his fingers slid inside me, making me twist on the bed. God.

“Uh,” he muttered, his breath faster against my skin. “God, Randy,” he whispered, fucking me with two, then three fingers. I pushed back into him, seeking harder friction.

“Gale,” I panted. “You’d better fuck me now…” I warned. I was going to cum, again.

“Condom?” he looked around, reaching for the night table. I nodded, watching him fumble with the wrapper. I sat up on my elbows as he unrolled it on the top of his dick. God, he was beautiful. And his big, beautiful dick was about to be inside me. Deep inside me. I shuddered at the thought and lay back, lifting my knees to my chest.

He looked at me when he had lubed the condom, his eyes flashing. “Shit,” he whispered, his eyes raking down my body. Then back to my face, where he looked in my eyes and asked silently.

“God, yes Gale. Come on,” I urged. I didn’t care how desperate I looked.

He smiled, biting his lip as he looked down and positioned his cock. I watched his face intensely, registering the moment he felt it just as I felt the push. Both of our mouths fell open as he leaned forward, my ass so stretched he bottomed out on the first slow thrust.

“Oh god, Randy…” he groaned, his eyes closing. “Oh god.”

I grinned until his second thrust wiped it off my face, my leg slipping out of my hands. He automatically reached for it, bracing it up as he withdrew and thrust again. My head hit the pillow as he took me, my body rocking upwards on the bed with each in-stroke. I tried to reach for his face but he was leaning too far back, and was too far gone to notice.

But then he opened his eyes and looked at me, really looked at me, and my heart spiraled wildly in my chest. He leaned forward slowly, his wide, beautiful mouth inching closer to mine. I think I was whimpering, but I didn’t care. Didn’t care about anything but him. His mouth. His hands. His cock. His grin.

He kissed me slowly, the weight of his body stretching my legs so far that I knew I’d ache tomorrow, but I kissed him back happily, hungrily, my hands holding his head tight to me. He pulled away enough to thrust, then kissed me at the bottom of the stroke. Just like we filmed it, the first time. It hurt my legs, my abs, but I pulled him back again, wanting more.

His hips started to move more aggressively, more quickly, and his moans got harsher. I pushed back into him, planting my arms on the bed to give me more power to thrust up. When I clenched around him he made the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard, so I did it again. His stuttered “oh, oh” drawing out, fading to a breathy gasp.

“More,” I whispered, my hands reaching for his hips. He moaned, a quicker snap to his movements. It rocketed through me like a firecracker, lighting up nerves throughout my body. “Oh shit, Gale,” I moaned. “More!”

He squeezed his eyes tight, shaking his head. I nodded. “C’mon, Gale,” I murmured. “More.”

“Nuh… no,” he moaned.

“Yes, Gale.” I pleaded.

He hiccupped out a sound, his thrusts jerky as he plunged into me. “Can’t,” he murmured. “Oh shit, Randy… can’t…”

I nodded frantically. “Can... c’mon…” please, oh god please

“Leverage… need leverage…” he groaned, pulling me back by my legs as he slid down the bed.

I hustled after him, trying to keep him inside me but not succeeding as he moved away to stand on the floor. “Shit,” he muttered, looking at me like he wanted to cry. “Sorry,” he whispered.

“It’s ok,” I smiled, reaching for him. I lifted my hips to give him access, bracing my feet on the end of the bed. His eyes traced me lazily, watching me spread myself for him.

“Come on,” I coaxed, looking down between my legs, then back at his face. His grin spread wide as he grabbed my thighs, pulling me up off the bed.

He looked at me slowly, his eyes fixed on mine, his chest moving with his heavy breath. “Still sure you want it hard?” he murmured.

I swallowed heavily, nodding. I closed my eyes to center myself, forcing down the desire to jack myself to completion right now.

“Mmhmm,” he agreed. “Hard.”

He wrapped my legs around his waist, but kept hold of them so he could push and pull me. He held me still, my lower body suspended in the air as he pulled almost all the way out, my desperate gasp and reaching hands begging him not to pull too far. I choked out a sob when he slammed back in, the impact reverberating through my body as he pulled back again. Fuck.

He started slow, his thrusts deep and hard, but his speed picked up quickly. I tried to push back against him but with him holding my legs I was essentially powerless to alter the tempo or the intensity. All I could do was squeeze the fuck out of him, which I did every time he bottomed out, his staggered moans telling me he felt it.

He held me still, his hips snapping hard against me, his thrusts getting shallower as he panted harder. “Tight, Randy… so tight,” he moaned, his hands digging into my thighs as he pulled me back hard. “So tight.”

“Uh, uh, uh,” was about all I could say, the heat spiraling through me so fast I felt like I was careening off a cliff. More. More.

The impact of his thrusts pushed a breathy grunt out of my mouth on each stroke, and yet I wanted it harder. I’d been waiting for this for so long, it seemed, and now that it was here, I wanted it all. Couldn’t get enough.

“Oh god, Randy,” he pleaded, his voice broken. “I’m gonna…”

I smiled through my moans, feeling his body jerk hard against me, a cry forced from deep in his chest. The sound alone set me off and I was coming, ropy strands striping my chest as I squeezed my cock. His choked cries told me the contractions of my orgasm started before his finished, his hands holding my thighs so tight I’d have his handprint there for days.

“Oh god, oh god,” he moaned, his hips tight against my ass as he came down. My legs slipped out of his grasp and hit the ground with a thud, my muscles completely spent. I couldn’t move. He pushed forward, lying on top of me and pushing us up the bed, his heart pounding against my chest.

“Oh my god,” he whispered, his face damp against my neck.

I laughed weakly. “Yeah,” I agreed.

“Why haven’t we done this before?” he lifted his head to ask. I laughed. Then pulled his head in so I could kiss him. He melted into my mouth, his breath still harsh but his lips sealed to mine.

“I don’t know,” I admitted when I pulled away. Didn’t seem like there could possibly be a good enough reason to avoid this.

“Huh.” He looked at me, his eyes traveling my face.

“Then let’s not waste time,” his face split into a devilish grin. I couldn’t help but grin back.

“Next you’re on your hands and knees, me over top of you,” he whispered into my mouth. I just tried to breathe. “Like our second sex scene. Like I promised.”

“You good at keeping your promises, Gale?” I teased, my body already responding to his sultry whisper.

“Oh, you have no idea, Randy,” he smiled. “No idea.”


The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Movement also liked 806 other stories.