- Text Size +

Part 2

 

Brian held Justin’s gaze, still smiling, as his hand brushed over the zipper of his pants. Justin’s posture straightened up, his body paying attention.

Brian’s hand didn’t linger, but slowly rose higher, sliding up the very center of his chest. His blinks got slower, his body sinking deeper into the leather beneath him.

Justin watched, the warmth pooling slowly in his spine. He sauntered a little closer, making Brian’s smile spread.

Brian’s fingers traced up over his collarbone, wrapping around the back of his neck, sliding up through his hair as if he were easing the kinks out of his neck.

Justin knew a casual observer would see nothing awry, but he couldn’t focus on anything other than what those fingers felt like on his own skin, what that skin felt like under his touch.

He moved closer still, their eyes locked. He could hear a growing conflagration outside the room, but only had interest in what was before him.

Brian’s smile was contagious as Justin moved near enough to brush against his narrow shoes. They were ridiculously long, clearly intended to be suggestive, and Justin couldn’t help himself from noticing. He wanted to drop to his knees and rub the polished leather with his thumbs.

He was close enough to smell Brian’s cologne again.

He held Brian’s gaze, feeling himself being swallowed deeper into the vortex of desire that this man could bring out in him with nothing more than a look, a posture, a careless gesture.

He barely noticed the commotion in the room as a large group of Japanese students bustled in, chattering quietly. They filled the open spaces, surrounding Justin, claiming the spots on the leather ottoman around Brian. Brian never stopped looking at Justin, a teasing smile on his face.

“Why don’t you sit down, Justin?” Brian asked softly, his smile stretching wider.

Justin looked at the ottoman, filled with teenagers.

“I don’t think there’s room,” he commented wryly.

“Sure there is,” Brian smiled, motioning with his head. He pulled his legs up closer, glancing down at his lap.

Justin laughed.

“I don’t think so,” he whispered, his voice husky.

Brian raised an eyebrow, still smiling. “Afraid?”

“That’s such ancient history, old man,” Justin scoffed.

Brian raised his eyebrow again. “Then what are you waiting for?”

Brian turned to the kids sitting beside him, chatting with each other. “You don’t mind if my boyfriend sits here, do you?” he swept his arm over his lap. “We don’t want to take up too much space,” he smiled graciously. They tittered, heads nodding, leaning into each other.

Justin shook his head, laughing.

“Sure you’re not afraid?” Brian taunted when Justin hadn’t moved.

Justin snorted, stepping closer and putting one leg on either side of Brian’s long limbs. He lowered himself down slowly, holding Brian’s gaze as he tilted his pelvis forward, straddling Brian’s lap, his hands resting on Brian’s arms. He didn’t miss the inhalation of Brian’s breath as he made contact.

“Oh – I won’t be able to see the paintings this way, will I?” Justin mocked, lifting himself up again. He smiled at the girls beside them as he turned around, wiggling his ass slightly before sinking down onto Brian’s legs again. He pushed back, nestling his ass into the curve of Brian’s body.

“That’s better.” He shifted slightly again, feeling Brian’s cock against him. “Don’t you think so, honey?”

Brian’s hands curled around his hipbones, holding him there. “Much,” Brian agreed, his breath warm on Justin’s neck, happy to ignore Justin’s sarcasm.

Justin pulled in a breath as Brian’s hips shifted under him, pushing up. When they started to circle slowly, Justin closed his eyes.

“Brian,” he whispered.

“Mmmm?” Brian’s responding whisper was throaty, close.

Shit.

“Who’d you fuck here?” Brian breathed into his ear.

Justin laughed. “You still worried about that?”

“Curious. Not worried.” Brian corrected.

“Uh huh.” Justin replied.

“Some guy.” How was he supposed to think when Brian was rubbing against him like that?

“What guy?” Brian prompted, his hand moving closer to Justin’s zipper.

“Brian,” Justin warned.

“Was he hot?”

“Mmm, I guess.”

“Where’d you do him? Or did he do you?” Brian kissed the back of Justin’s neck, making the hairs there stand on end.

“Bathroom,” Justin breathed.

Brian’s soft chuckle rumbled under him.

“And…?” Brian’s hand slid between their bodies, cupping Justin’s ass, his finger pressing into the seam in the middle of Justin’s pants.

Justin bit his tongue as Brian’s finger pressed upwards, rubbing the thin cotton against his bare skin. Why hadn’t he worn underwear today? Oh god…

“Show me,” Brian whispered, his lips capturing the bottom of Justin’s earlobe, pulling it into his mouth. He pushed against Justin more firmly, his hands guiding Justin to his feet.

Brian smiled charmingly at the girls beside them, wrapping an arm around his flushed boyfriend as he steered them to the doorway.

“I haven’t fucked anyone in a bathroom stall for ages,” Brian teased as they walked through a wide, bright hallway.

“Makes me horny,” he commented, pulling Justin’s hand to his crotch. Justin laughed, pulling his hand away with a blush. Brian loved the country club manners that could still make Justin blush when he came on to him in certain settings.

“Everything makes you horny, Brian,” Justin teased.

"You complaining?"

...........