- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

For  tick_tick for the cue_the_pulse challenge. Much love and kinky sex to my wonderful beta

 

Emmett had always known, it’s not like it had been a surprise.

Well, maybe he hadn’t always known, like in those early days when Justin was just so young, so pubescent.. that had never been a turn-on for Emmett. But from the first time he’d seen Justin take Brian on, give back as good as he got… well, something in him had responded, had flickered and shivered and known.

He’d always ignored it, always kept it at a friendly distance, a joking-teasing-harmless distance. But when Justin’s hands slid over his ass, his fingers sure and warm and confident… well, something in him definitely responded…

…………

“Ted, seriously, you have to listen to me!” Emmett whispered furiously, his head scanning the diner to make sure no one else could hear them. “It’s a major-fucking-catastrophe!” Emmett wailed quietly.

Ted laughed, shaking his head. “What, a catastrophe like when the dry-cleaners shrunk your pink faux-fur jacket? Wait, no… a catastrophe like when your hair colour turned out too green?” Ted chuckled, picking up his diet coke.

“No, Ted, a serious catastrophe…” Emmett hissed. “Like a Brian’s-going-to-fucking-kill-me catastrophe!” Emmett dropped his head to the table, moaning under his breath.

Ted spit out his drink. “Why… what happened…??!!” Ted asked.

Michael bumped Ted’s hip as he slid into the booth next to them. “Hey guys, what’s up?” he grinned, picking a french fry off of Emmett’s untouched plate. “What’s with the funeral look guys? Who died…?” he teased.

Ted turned to look at Michael, a bewildered look on his face. Emmett’s head was still on the table.

“Guys, uh, hey… guys? What the fuck happened?” Michael asked.

“Hey Michael, what’re you having?” Justin appeared at the table, pen and pad in hand, casual smile on his face. Michael looked up at him, then back to Ted and Emmett. Emmett seemed to duck deeper at the sound of Justin’s voice.

“Uh, hey Justin… I don’t know…” Michael looked at Ted again. “What the fuck is going on? Seriously…”

Emmett lifted his head, his cheeks scarlet as he looked at Justin. He looked at Ted quickly, then flung his hands up in the air, letting his head drop again.

Justin watched quietly for a moment, then slid into the booth next to Emmett. He leaned over, his lips flush against Emmett’s ear, his words unintelligible to anyone else. Then he slipped out of the booth, a small smile on his face as he headed to the kitchen for his next order. Emmett let out a small groan as he walked away.

Michael turned to Ted. “Ted, what the fuck is going on here?” he demanded. Ted looked at Emmett, then back to Michael. Emmett lifted his head, his eyes pleading.

“Guys, you can’t say anything about this… to anyone…” Emmett begged. Ted and Michael nodded, leaning forward.

Emmett took a deep breath, willing his body not to think about the feel of Justin’s lips on his ear…

……………

It had been a typical night at Babylon, nothing unusual to the casual observer. But Justin had been in a mood… a bratty, fuck-you, I can-do-what-I-want mood. Not that Emmett knew that at the time…

Justin and Brian were at the bar, hands casually touching one another in that way that they do… that way that makes the people around them watch, but pretend not to watch…

And Emmett and Ted and Michael had been hanging out as usual, the whole crowd together, a typical Thursday night.

And when Justin pulled Emmett onto the dance floor… that had been normal too. Brian wasn’t exactly the best dancer in the world, but Justin had a groove-thang to shake, and who better to shake it with than Emmett?

So when Justin bumped him a little close, Emmett didn’t even notice.

When Justin’s thigh brushed Emmett’s… for the second time… he didn’t think about it and kept dancing.

When Justin’s hands found Emmett’s hips, his warm fingertips pressing soft circles into Emmett’s leather pants, he laughed and ignored the flicker of blood pulsing in his cock.

But when Justin’s hard cock pressed into his hip, he sucked in a breath and fled the dance floor, seeking solace in Ted and a cosmo.

But then… there was another cosmo… and a song that he just loved… and then somehow he and Justin were on the dance floor again. Emmett ignored the warning signs flashing in his brain, letting the bass seep through him and make his body move with the rhythm.

Then suddenly Brian was there, his hands and mouth on Justin again, and Emmett took a deep breath. This was better. This was safer.

But then Brian was moving away, a feral smile on his face, Justin’s flushed grin watching him go.

Justin turned to Emmett, eyes bright and cheeks red, poking his tongue out. The little pill bobbed on his outstretched tongue, and Emmett watched, mesmerized, not even realizing how close Justin was until he felt the wet tip touch his mouth, his tongue reaching out automatically. It wasn’t until he felt the sweet burn on his tongue that he pulled back, eyes wide. Justin grinned at him, eyes closing to drown in the music. Emmett swallowed, heart thumping.

……………..


“What did he give you?” Ted asked, concerned. Michael nodded, wondering the same.

“It was E, at least I assume that’s what it was…” Emmett sighed. “Whatever the fuck it was, it interfered with my, uh, better judgment.”

……………..


They ended up back at the bar, vodka shots lined up in a neat row, water bottles at the end. Michael and Ted had long since called it a night. But Brian still hadn’t re-appeared, so now Emmett was getting a bit nervous again. Mostly because of the way Justin was looking at him. There was something… predatory… in his eyes. Something very un-Justin-like. Something that was making Emmett’s dick swell…

But then Justin was complaining about Brian, the vodka and the drugs making him more chatty than usual. Brian was working so much, Brian was always so busy, Brian wasn’t fucking him as often…

Emmett listened sympathetically, his face making all the appropriate gestures and his murmurs making all the right noises. But the music was so cool in the background, and the light bouncing off the bottles behind the bar kept catching his eye. The colours were so pretty

So when Justin wanted to dance again, Emmett jumped up with him. He was itching to move, his body demanding to follow the beat.

Justin leaned into him, his words drowned out in the pulse of the song.

“What?” Emmett shouted, a silly grin on his face. This was fun… and safe. He couldn’t possibly have been responding to Justin sexually… Justin was his friend. And totally off-limits anyway.

Justin leaned closer, his hand on Emmett’s arm, his body dangerously close. “I said, it’s not just that Brian hasn’t fucked me enough lately. It’s that I can’t remember the last time I fucked somebody…” Justin pulled back, his eyes twinkling. But the smile on his face was anything but innocent.

Emmett nodded, but somehow his sympathetic-friend face wasn’t working. He was pretty sure he was just staring at Justin. Justin fucked people? Not that he didn’t know that, I mean… of course everyone knew he and Brian both tricked, and when he thought about it he knew that Justin had topped before, but somehow Emmett always thought of Justin as a bottom. A sweet, semi-recently-corrupted bottom…

The thought of Justin as a top suddenly made his breath catch in his chest. Little Justin…? Well, apparently he wasn’t that little, but still…

Emmett shook his head quickly. This line of thinking wasn’t helping. Thinking about the size of Justin’s cock… Emmett’s eyes dropped to Justin’s crotch as he tried to talk himself down to safe territory… was not the right thing to be doing… Emmett glanced away quickly, but when he looked at Justin’s face, Justin was smiling at him in that way again…

“Whatcha thinking, Emmett..?” Justin smiled slowly. He stepped closer.

Emmett blushed, his brain somehow completely deserting him. Thinking? He didn’t seem to be capable of thinking at the moment…

“Do you wanna know what I’m thinking, Emmett…?” Justin blinked up at him under an impossibly huge fringe of lashes. Emmett wanted to touch it… he jumped when he realized he was reaching his hand down to Justin’s face, drawing it back like he’d been burned.

Justin smiled wider. Emmett looked down quickly as he felt Justin’s leg slide between his. This wasn’t happening… this couldn’t be happening…

Justin’s hands couldn’t be touching his ribcage.

His thigh couldn’t be pressing under Emmett’s balls.

His breath couldn’t be tickling Emmett’s collarbone.

Shit.

Emmett closed his eyes, but that made it worse. Or better…? Oh god.

“I’m thinking about sucking your cock, Emmett…” Justin whispered, the smile evident in his voice. Emmett groaned.

Justin laughed quietly. His hands found their way to the hem of Emmett’s shirt. Emmett gasped a little when he felt warm, dry skin on his belly, Justin’s thumbs stroking gently.

Emmett opened his eyes with difficulty, the room spinning slightly. Holy shit. What kind of fucking drugs did Justin give him if he was imagining Justin touching him, talking about sucking him off…?

Emmett put his arm around Justin’s shoulders, dropping his head. “Holy shit, honey, these are wicked drugs you gave me…” he laughed.

Justin smiled at him. Christ, when did he get so sexy…? Emmett wondered. Well, he was always sexy, but in such a harmless way. He didn’t seem very harmless tonight…

Emmett watched him open his mouth, his mind focused on the sight of full, pink lips before he registered the words. “It’s not the drugs, Emmett…” he whispered.

When did they start walking? Where were …? Emmett stopped, his heart pounding. He laughed nervously.

“Justin, honey. What…?” he stumbled forward as Justin pulled his hand. This wasn’t happening. They weren’t walking into the backroom… that would be ridiculous…

……………

“He took you into the fucking backroom!!??” Michael hissed. Emmett shushed him, his hands fluttering to cover Michael’s mouth.

“Shut the fuck up, Michael!” Emmett begged. He looked around nervously. “Do you want every queen in here to hear you?!”

Ted laughed. “Emmett, honey, if you were in the backroom with Justin last night, every queen in here already knows about it…”

Emmett groaned again.

Michael stared at him. “Does Brian know?” His face was cold. “Emmett! Does he?!”

Emmett bit his lip.

“Does Brian know what?” Emmett jumped at the sound of Brian’s voice. Oh my god. This was it. He was dead…

……………..


Emmett looked around nervously. When his eyes came back to rest on Justin, he found himself mesmerized by the intense blue eyes looking back at him. Justin pulled Emmett deeper into the backroom, seeking a quiet spot away from the door.

When he found a dark, mostly deserted corner, he pushed Emmett back against the wall. Emmett watched him, seemingly unable to say or do anything as Justin’s hands reached for the button on his pants. He cursed all the intoxicants flooding through his system, not the least of which was Justin’s warm breath against his neck. Oh god…

“Justin.” Emmett’s voice came out much breathier than he meant it to. He cleared his throat and tried again.

Justin looked up at him, those guileless eyes brimming with… lust…? Oh god…

“Justin. What are you doing?” Emmett whispered harshly. “What about Brian?” Emmett closed his eyes as Justin’s fingertips brushed his nipples through his shirt.

“Hmmm? God, Emmett, you have beautiful abs…” Justin murmured appreciatively, his hands skimming the ridges of muscle. “What about Brian? It’s not like we’re monogamous, Emmett. I think everyone knows that.”

Justin’s hand slid under his shirt to stroke his nipples directly. Emmett’s knees quivered. Jesus, this kid was good…

“I know, but shit! Justin… we can’t do this! Brian will kill us. Brian will kill me!” Emmett tried to sound convincing but his voice was awfully throaty, even to his own ears.

“No he won’t, Emmett…” Justin soothed. “He won’t even know…” Justin’s tongue started to trace Emmett’s collarbone, his thumbs slipping inside the waist of Emmett’s pants. Emmett put his hands on the wall behind him, holding the smooth surface so he wouldn’t touch Justin. Oh god, he wanted to touch Justin…

Emmett twitched when Justin’s thigh pressed in between his legs, making him adjust his stance. Which made him shorter, closer to Justin’s height. Smart fucker… he’s used to doing this with tall guys, Emmett mused briefly.

Emmett opened his eyes, looking around the backroom again. No one seemed to be paying any attention to them. Just another couple, everyone too interested in their own pleasure to worry about what the people beside them were doing.

“What if he comes in here, Justin? Jesus, he’ll see us…” Emmett’s breath caught in his throat as Justin’s fingertips started reaching into his pants.

Then Justin pushed his shirt up, his hands roaming Emmett’s chest. He ducked his head, his lips finding the smooth indentation between Emmett’s pecs. He licked it slowly, hearing Emmett’s small moan. He smiled.

“Don’t worry so much, Emmett. He’s not coming back. He’s gone to the baths… probably fucking half of Pittsburgh tonight.” Justin’s tongue found its’ way to Emmett’s nipple now, making Emmett arch his back to give him better access.

“And besides…” Justin licked his way to the other side. “He knows I think you’re hot…”

Emmett’s eyes opened. “What?” When did his hands end up in Justin’s hair? “You think I’m hot…?” he grinned, wanting to clap – if his hands hadn’t been pushing Justin back to his left nipple. He always liked that one best.

“Sure.” Justin looked up at him, smiling. “Do you really think I’d have my hand in your pants if I didn’t think you were hot…?” he teased.

His hand in my pants? Emmett thought, then hitched in a breath when warm, soft fingers brushed his cock. Oh my god. Justin has his hand in my pants…

…………..

Brian slid into the booth next to Emmett. Everyone at the table stared at him… other than Emmett, who stared studiously at the table. Brian motioned to the waitress for a coffee, stretching his legs out under the table, kicking Ted’s out of the way in the process.

“Does Brian know what?” he repeated. He didn’t seem pissed, so that probably meant he didn’t know. Yet.

“That I’m not going with you guys to the Big Dick Contest tonight.” Michael volunteered. He wasn’t all that interested in protecting Justin, but Emmett… well…

Brian laughed. “I think I’ll live. I’m not sure if I’ll make it myself. I have something to do at work later this afternoon. And I’m not sure how long it’ll take…” he picked up his coffee, looking around for the paper.

Emmett and Ted exchanged glances, Emmett visibly relaxing. Ok, he didn’t know yet. Or maybe he did, but he didn’t care…? Unlikely… Emmett looked gratefully at Michael, thanking him silently.

“Ok, well, that’s good…” Michael tried to keep the conversation casual. “What do you have to do – client stuff?”

Brian looked at Michael, then turned his head slowly to look at Emmett. He stared at Emmett for a moment, then slowly turned his head back to face Michael.

“Something I owe Justin…” he said casually, but his voice seemed hard, flinty almost…

Brian started to get up, folding himself out of the booth. He adjusted his shirt, then leaned back into the table, his face close to Emmett’s. “Hope you had fun last night…” he murmured quietly, holding Emmett’s shocked stare for a minute, then walking over to the counter. He glanced back over his shoulder, laughing at the stunned looks on all three of their faces.

They watched him walk up to Justin, saw them exchange words. Justin looked nervously over at their table, his face flushing. Brian leaned in closer to his ear, whispering something. Justin was looking down now, nodding. He shifted uncomfortably, an embarrassed look on his face. Brian stroked his face slowly, but Justin didn’t seem to take comfort from the touch at all. He blushed a darker shade of red, in fact. And then Brian was walking away, heading out of the diner without a backward glance.

…………….

Justin laughed softly, his breath tickling Emmett’s chest. Emmett let his head fall back against the wall as Justin’s hand closed around the head of his cock. Oh…

His hands were still in Justin’s hair, but Justin’s head seemed to be moving… lower… oh god…

Emmett twitched when Justin’s warm breath reached his cock. This really couldn’t be happening… this really shouldn’t be happening…

But then Justin’s mouth was there, and Emmett’s hips were pushing forward, giving Justin more. Oh god. His mouth was so warm, so wet… Emmett groaned as Justin took him deeper, starting a rhythm.

Justin reached his hands around to cup Emmett’s ass, pulling and pushing him to keep pace with his strokes. Emmett felt like a rag doll, his body putty in Justin’s hands. He threaded his fingers through Justin’s hair… god, he had such soft hair… and focused on keeping his legs from giving out.

He gasped when Justin pulled away, his breath harsh and fast. Justin slid back up Emmett’s chest, his lips swollen and red. Emmett stared, mesmerized… could he kiss Justin? He knew that was intimate… so intimate… but his mouth was so close, and so hot… Emmett leaned his head forward, his eyes closing. He jumped slightly when he felt Justin’s lips at the side of his face, moving to his ear.

“You have an incredible cock, Emmett…” Justin breathed. Emmett moaned quietly. “Tastes as good as it looks…” he grinned lavisciously. Emmett’s mind swirled. He had no idea Justin was so raunchy… it made his cock throb. No wonder Brian couldn’t stay away from him.

Justin’s hands were pulling Emmett away from the wall, turning him around. His mouth found Emmett’s ear again. “I have a pretty good cock too…” he whispered. Emmett whimpered slightly. “And now I’m gonna fuck you with it…”

A small noise left Emmett’s lips as he felt Justin shove his pants down. Then a louder, longer one when he felt Justin’s bare cock against his ass. Jesus. He braced his hands against the wall, bending forward. He couldn’t stop this now if he tried…

Justin rolled a condom down his cock, then reached around and started stroking Emmett again. Emmett bent further, his forehead hitting the wall as he used his arms to brace himself. He felt Justin’s other hand on the back of his knees, pushing gently so he’d bend his legs. Right… the height difference…

Emmett complied, bending deeper. This was going to kill his quads, but right now he didn’t care. He looked over his shoulder, moaning when he saw Justin slicking his cock with lube. Holy shit… Emmett knew he wasn’t small, but watching Justin’s hand stroke it… Emmett closed his eyes and turned back to the wall. He braced himself again.

He twitched when he felt Justin’s fingers on his ass, the lube cold and wet. When they circled his hole, he bit his lip to keep from groaning. His mind was spinning, some part of him screaming that there was no way this should be happening… but then Justin’s finger pushed gently, teasing… then pushed again, harder… oh god…

Emmett mewled when Justin’s finger slid inside him. He felt like the room was spinning, like everything was surreal. He wasn’t sure if it was the drugs, or the booze, or the fact that Brian’s boyfriend… his friend… had his finger… oh god, two fingers… in his ass. Then they were gone, and Emmett sucked in a breath.

Justin’s fingers tightened on Emmett’s hips, one hand holding his cock in position as he pushed forward. Emmett opened for him, pushing back. Justin squeezed his eyes shut, the sensation so tight, so hot…

Emmett gasped. Justin slid all the way in, his balls snug against Emmett’s ass. His head hit the back of his shoulder, his breath harsh and hot on Emmett’s back. He waited for a second, then started to pull out, both hands now holding Emmett’s hips. Justin started to roll his hips, a rhythmic pace building slowly.

Emmett was muttering a small string of curses under his breath. He felt impaled, taken, gutted… but in such a fucking good way… oh, oh, oh… this wasn’t going to last long…

Justin’s hands left his hips, his cock driving harder now. He reached up Emmett’s chest, his fingers rubbing and pinching Emmett’s nipples. Emmett could hear Justin whispering something behind him, but the roar in his ears was too loud… he couldn’t make out the words, and he didn’t care… he just wanted Justin to keep… doing… that… oh fuck…

Justin pumped relentlessly, his body leading, his mind long ago shut off. Emmett was so long and lean, so hard and tight… god…

When he knew he was going to come, he reached around again and stroked Emmett’s dick firmly. He heard Emmett moan, felt his body tighten under him. He stroked faster, his thumb rubbing the slit on the top of the stroke, brushing his balls on the bottom. Emmett started to shake, his body rolling under Justin. He reached behind him to grab Justin’s hips, to pull them closer, harder, faster…

Justin gasped as Emmett clenched around him, the spasms of his body rocking them both violently. Justin let go, his body falling, falling… he wrapped his arms around Emmett’s waist, holding him tight as the shudders wracked through him, his head resting on Emmett’s back.

When he could finally breathe again, he pulled back slowly, holding the condom as he withdrew. Emmett grunted softly when he was out, straightening his legs immediately, trying to ease the kinks out of his aching muscles. Shit. Holy shit…

Emmett let his head rest against the cool wall, trying to regain his composure. He wanted to drop to the floor, to lay sated and boneless beside Justin on something soft and clean, not stand in the grimy backroom as his pounding heart subsided…

But he straightened up, tucking his wet cock back into his pants, running his fingers through his hair. When he turned around to face Justin, he bit his lip at the sight of Justin’s disheveled hair, ruddy cheeks, glassy eyes. God, he was beautiful…

Justin smiled at him, a drunken grin stretching his face. He tucked his shirt back in, doing up his pants. Emmett looked around again, nervous now. Not so much that someone would see them, but more from the thought of what to do now… what do you say after something like that…? He fidgeted a bit, smoothing invisible wrinkles in his shirt.

Justin stepped closer to him, his hands running smoothly up Emmett’s chest. He tucked his head in under Emmett’s chin, his nose nudging Emmett’s throat. Emmett let his hands flutter to Justin’s shoulders, holding awkwardly. Justin leaned in tighter.

Then he pulled back a bit, looking up at Emmett. Emmett couldn’t seem to bring himself to look at Justin, so he looked around again. Then Justin was saying his name softly. Emmett looked down into his huge blue eyes.

Justin reached a hand up to Emmett’s face, fingers brushing his cheek softly. Then moving over to his mouth, trailing his lower lip. Emmett pulled in a breath, not sure what to do. And amazed that his cock was twitching again. Shit.

Justin smiled at him, then leaned up onto his tip-toes. Emmett watched, fascinated, as Justin’s mouth moved closer. He wasn’t going to…

Emmett closed his eyes when Justin’s lips brushed his. Soft at first, then with more pressure. Emmett groaned, leaning into the kiss, his hands moving up to Justin’s hair again. He could touch Justin’s hair all night…

Justin’s tongue pushed into his mouth gently, making him shiver. Then his lips were pulling away, Emmett’s head leaning forward in the desire to prolong the kiss… but he was gone.

Emmett opened his eyes slowly, Justin’s softly smiling face in front of him. “You were so hot, Emmett…” he whispered. Emmett just stared, a smile spreading on his face. He nodded, unable to express how it had been for him. He opened his mouth to say something, but Justin put a finger over his lips, silencing him.

“Let’s go get a drink, hmmm?” Justin whispered softly, taking Emmett’s hand. He pulled Emmett’s arm around his shoulders, leading them out of the backroom.

Emmett walked beside him, the loud music and flashing lights glaring as they re-entered the main part of the club. He wrapped his arm a little tighter around Justin’s shoulders, hoping the friendly squeeze would hide the tremor in his limbs, masking the real thirst he suddenly found himself grappling with.