- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All pubicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

A huge thank you to the ladies of the LLLC for all their help and suggestions. A special THANK YOU to Nichelle and Tag for their editing.

Thank you to the wonderful Tag for once again getting my banner done. You're the best.

 

 

 

Brian was incredulous. After avoiding the blond for weeks once he was released from the hospital, Justin had doggedly tracked him down, so he finally went over to see him. And what happened? Jennifer Taylor had just told him that she never wanted him to see or contact Justin ever again.

 

He had gone over to help Justin with his therapy. He had been tossing the ball with Justin and Daphne when Jennifer came home and told Justin and Daphne to go inside, that she wanted to speak to Brian. Jennifer then told Brian that she knew that he had been at the hospital every night, watching over Justin, but now that he was home, she wanted her son back. She wanted her son to once again become the boy he was before he'd met Brian and his friends; wanted Brian to stay away, and if Justin tried to contact him, she wanted Brian to send him away.

 

Brian was beyond devastated. He was finally able to admit, at least to himself, how much he cares for Justin and now he was never going to be able to see or hold the man he had lost his heart to, ever again.

 

He walked back to the jeep, feeling more pain than he had ever felt from one of Jack's beatings. That pain had always healed - eventually - but he was pretty sure this pain would be with him forever. He drove to the loft, parked in front and walked up the stairs. Once inside the loft, he could no longer stop the tears. Everywhere he looked he saw Justin, and the things they'd done together.

 

He poured himself a glass of Beam and downed it, trying to dull the pain. When the glass was empty he threw it at the brick wall. Nothing would ever be the same again. Curling up in a ball on the sofa, he cried harder than he could ever remember crying before, his body wracked with sobs. He felt like he had lost everything. Eventually he fell into a fitful sleep.

 

When Brian woke up he was stiff and sore. His eyes hurt and he had a pounding headache. He dragged himself to the shower, hoping it would help.

 

He knew that he had to get on with his life. Not only did he need to be there for his son, but if Justin ever needed anything, Brian would make sure that he got it. He may not be able to hold Justin in his arms, but he would always hold him in his heart, and watch over him.

 

         **************************************************

 

After getting rid of Brian, Jennifer went inside to start dinner. When Justin heard his mother come in, he came down from his room and asked where Brian was, all she would say was that Brian had left. Later, after Daphne had gone home, he tried calling Brian, but got no answer. Justin figured that Brian had gone out and figured he would call him the next day.

 

Justin was still very nervous around other people so he stayed in the house. He exercised his hand, trying to strengthen it so that he would have enough control to be able to draw. Other than Brian, drawing was the only thing he really cared about.

 

After three days of not hearing from Brian nor being able to get him on the phone, he started to get suspicious. He had even tried calling him at the office, only to be told by Cynthia that Brian was in a meeting and couldn't be disturbed.

 

When Jennifer came home she was confronted by a very angry Justin. "Mom, what did you say to Brian? I have been trying to call him for three days and he won't answer my calls."  

 

"Well, Justin, maybe he's busy, he does have a life and a job. He didn't visit you when you were in the hospital - did you expect him to just come over here and visit all the time now that you're home?" Jennifer answered, not telling him that Brian had been at the hospital every night, and not admitting that she had any part in Brian's refusal to be in contact with Justin now that he was home.

 

The following day was Saturday and Justin convinced Daphne to drive him to the loft so he could see if he could catch Brian at home. They waited until just after noon, when Brian would usually be home relaxing before getting ready to go out for a night at Woody's and Babylon. When they pulled up in front of the building, the jeep was parked in its usual spot.

 

"Justin, do you want me to wait for you?" Daphne asked, nervous because she had a bad feeling about the reason Brian seemed to be avoiding her best friend.

 

"Maybe you should, Daph, just in case he's not alone." Justin answered quietly, hoping that wouldn't be the case. "I'll let you know right away if I'm staying," Justin told her, smiling as he got out of the car, both of them crossing their fingers that he would not be coming back to the car.

 

One of Brian's neighbors was leaving as Justin got to the door and let him in, having seen Justin there many times before. Justin took the elevator to Brian's floor, hoping that the man was alone and had just been busy with work. Justin knocked on the loft door and Brian answered, he was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, and Justin took that as a good sign that he was alone. Justin smiled and reached for him, but Brian looked at him like he was a stranger and told him to go away, then he slammed the door shut in his face. Justin yelled and pounded on the door for a few minutes before finally walking away, dejected and crying.

 

Daphne was standing beside the car smoking when she saw Justin coming down the stairs. When she saw Justin's face, she threw down the cigarette and ran to her friend. Justin burst through the building's front door and almost collapsed in Daphne's arms. He was crying so hard that she couldn't even understand what he was saying. All she understood was "Brian... hates me... said... go away... don't come back".

 

She got Justin settled in the car and tried to comfort him. After he calmed down somewhat, they drove to the park where Daphne shut off the car and turned to her best friend, "Now that you're calmer Justin, tell me what happened."  

 

"I took the elevator up and knocked on Brian's door. He was dressed when he answered the door so I figured he was alone. I smiled at him and started to reach for him and he looked at me like I was a stranger. He told me to go away and not to come back." Just telling Daphne what happened started another round of tears.

 

"I don't know what to say Justin. Something must have happened. When Brian was at your house the other day we were all talking about how he and I were going to make sure you kept up with your therapy and help you with it, so that you would be able to draw and so your hand wouldn't cramp," Daphne started, thinking back to that day. As she continued to put the events of the afternoon in order, she shrugged before saying in a matter-of-fact tone, "Then your mom came home."

 

"And she wanted to talk to Brian" Justin continued. "Take me home Daph, I'm going to find out what she did."

 

          *************************************************

 

Brian heard the elevator and wondered who was coming to visit him now. He just wanted to finish up the work he needed to do so he could go to Babylon, get drunk and high, and hopefully get his dick serviced without thinking about Justin for once. Lately, anytime he tried to do anything with a trick, he saw Justin's face, and whatever was being done to him never measured up to the pleasure he got from being with the blond.

 

The elevator stopped and he headed for the door as whoever was on the other side started knocking. He pulled the door back and there was the object of his constant thoughts. Justin smiled at him, reaching out to him, and he almost caved, but going against his strongest desires, he schooled his face and told the man he loved to go away and not to come back. Then he slammed the door in the younger man's face. He heard Justin yell, asking him why and crying - pleading with Brian to please talk to him. Brian ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stripped off his clothes and got in, sobbing and trying to drown out the sound of his Sunshine crying and begging him to talk to him, asking him to explain what was wrong, what he had done to make Brian hate him. Brian stood there in the shower, crying, until the water ran cold.

 

Finally, Brian got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and looked up a phone number he never thought he would need.

 

He answered the buzzer, going to the door and pulling it open to wait for his visitor. He saw the elevator come to a stop and when he saw the blond hair, he almost smiled. "Hi, I'm..." the man started to say, but the voice was wrong, "Don't talk, the bedroom's that way," Brian answered, shutting the door and following. Brian got to the steps and watched the young man strip, when he started to come toward Brian, he put up his hand. "Just get on the bed, face down". The nameless blond did as he was told. Brian climbed on the bed, grabbing the lube and a condom. He prepared them both and fucked the blond with cold-hearted efficiency. When they had both come, Brian pulled out and tied off the condom, tossing it toward the wastebasket. When the blond turned over and tried to kiss Brian, he turned away, "I don't kiss. We're done. Get dressed and get out. Your money is on the counter." Nothing had felt right about the encounter - the kid's skin was too firm, the hair too coarse, the voice too rough, the cock too small, and the ass too loose. Brian had barely managed to stay hard. The only way he had managed to cum was to think about Justin.

 

He just hoped that he would still be able to keep tabs on Justin, try to make sure he was safe and always had everything he needed.

 

********************************************************

 

Daphne stopped in front of Jennifer's condo, asking Justin if he wanted her to come in with him. "No Daph, but thanks for everything, I'll call you later." Justin gave her a hug and got out of the car. His mother's car was parked in the driveway so he knew she was home.

 

Justin walked into the condo, ready to confront his mother.

 

"Justin, where have you been?" Jennifer started, but Justin cut her off.

 

"I want to know what you said to Brian, Mother. I went to the loft and he slammed the door in my face, telling me to go away and not come back."

 

Jennifer stared at her son, knowing that he had figured out that she had something to do with Brian not speaking to him, and she had to answer him. She hoped that he would understand - that she had only done what she thought was best for him - but from the fury in his eyes, that probably wouldn't be the case.

 

"Justin, I just wanted you to have your life back. The way it was before. Before everything. Before... Brian," Jennifer tried to explain to her son.

 

"My life... My life is fucked - Hobbs saw to that. My hand doesn't work right. If it's not stretched and exercised it cramps and looks like a fucking claw. I'm terrified to leave the house. Except for Brian, I can't stand to have anyone near me, or have them touch me. I don't trust anyone but Brian. And so what do you do? You make sure that he doesn't want me anywhere near him. I wish I was dead. I wish Hobbs had killed me. Because you have made sure that the one person I need, the one person I trust, never wants to see me, ever again. So THANK YOU, MOTHER! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!" With his rant to his mother over, Justin ran upstairs and started destroying any and all of his art work that was hanging in his room.

 

When Jennifer tried to follow him Justin blocked the door with his desk chair, partly so that he could be alone and partly because he was so furious that he didn't want to take a chance on hurting her if she tried to come near him.

 

Jennifer was glad that Molly was staying over at a friend's house that night. She was scared for Justin and realized what she had to do. So she made sure everything was turned off in the kitchen, grabbed her purse and her keys, and left.

 

**************************************************************

 

Now that the the trick had left, Brian showered and pulled on his robe, grabbed his bottle of Beam and sat on the sofa. He was flipping through the channels when he heard someone pounding on his door. He prayed that it wasn't Justin again. He didn't know if he was strong enough to send the boy away again. "Go the fuck away," he yelled, not even getting up to open the door.

 

"Brian, please, I need your help". Oh God! it was Jennifer Taylor. ‘Something must have happened to Justin', was all that went through Brian's mind. Rushing to the door, he pulled it open to see Justin's mother, standing there looking terrified.

 

"What happened? Where is he? Is he alright?" Brian was firing questions at her so fast that she couldn't even answer.

 

Jennifer proceeded to tell Brian what had happened when Justin confronted her about what she had done. Then she told him that Justin had barricaded himself in his room and was tearing things up.

 

"Brian, I know what I said to you the other day, but I don't know what to do. You are the only person he trusts, the only one he wants anywhere near him. If you really care about him, like I believe you do, will you please come and help him?" Jennifer pleaded.

 

Brian had gone to his room to get dressed as Jennifer was talking. As she finished what she was saying, Brian walked out of the bedroom, fully dressed. "Let's go, I'll follow you in the jeep", he told her, grabbing his wallet and keys.

 

"Thank you, Brian, thank you so much," Jennifer told Brian gratefully as they entered the elevator.

 

"I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for Justin. He is the only one that matters. And another thing - I will do this my way, and I don't want any interference from you. I promise to make sure he is safe and gets whatever he needs. You are welcome to come here anytime to see him, but call first. It will be up to him if he wants company." Brian wanted to make sure that Jennifer would not be questioning everything that he did for Justin.

 

"Alright, Brian. I will not interfere. But could you please just keep me informed about him? I just want him to be safe and to get better," Jennifer replied.

 

"Of course I will. You're his mother. I would never try to isolate him from his family. If you don't want to call the loft, you can call my office or my cell." Brian assured her as he pulled out a business card from his wallet and handed it to her.

 

"Another thing Brian, as soon as I get the bill from the hospital and make payment arrangements I will give you what I can for Justin's care. Unfortunately, Justin had no insurance because Craig dropped him from the insurance once he turned eighteen." Jennifer nervously told Brian, hoping this would not change his mind about helping her son.

 

"You won't be getting a bill from the hospital, it's already been paid in full by the insurance company. When Justin turned eighteen I listed him as my partner and had him put on my insurance. I figured Craig would drop him, and, as I said, I will ALWAYS make sure Justin has what he needs. Also, I don't need or want your money. You just take care of you and Molly. I'll take care of Justin."

 

Jennifer just stared at Brian in shock, suddenly understanding just how much this man ‘cared' about her son, and the lengths to which he had gone, and was still willing to go to for him. She realized how wrong she had been about Brian and was very grateful that this wonderful man loved her son, whether he could admit it or not. She also knew that she was doing the best thing that she could for Justin by having Brian take him.

 

They exited the building, got into their separate cars and headed to Jennifer's condo. When they got there, Jenn opened the door and they could both hear Justin, still in his room, yelling and crying. Brian immediately ran up the stairs and knocked on the door to Justin's room.

 

"Go away, Mom, and just leave me alone. I'm not coming out," Justin yelled without opening the door.  

 

"Justin, open the door". Brian demanded.

 

Slowly the door opened a little and Justin looked out to see Brian standing there next to his mother. Brian was shocked by what he saw. Justin's eyes were red and swollen, his face was scratched and tear stained.

 

"What are you doing here, Brian? You told me to go away - that you never wanted to see me again." Justin asked tearfully.

 

Jennifer answered "Justin, please, just listen to Brian. I'll wait downstairs," and with that she turned, went down to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee.  

 

Brian pushed his way into the room and looked around. Drawings and art supplies were torn up and thrown around the room. Justin's easel was smashed to pieces. There were several holes in the walls and the closet door. Justin just stood back and stared at the floor, waiting for Brian to say something - anything - probably to yell at him for what he had done. Justin was astounded when all Brian did was pull him into his arms and hold him. Then he leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I'll get this stuff cleaned up, you get your clothes, meds, and sketchbooks packed up. You're coming with me."

 

"What are you talking about, Brian? You said..."

 

"Justin, pack! Then we'll go have coffee, say goodbye to your mom and go to the loft. And then we will talk, about a lot of things. Please, Justin... I promise, we'll talk later."

 

Justin didn't know what to say, Brian was acting so... not Brian. He didn't know what to think, but he did as Brian had asked and packed up most of his clothes, and then he helped Brian finish cleaning up the mess that he had made. When they were finished, they took the suitcases, backpack, and the bag of trash downstairs.

 

When they got to the kitchen, Jennifer poured coffee for all of them and they sat around the table. Jennifer spoke first, "Justin, I'm sorry for what I tried to do. I was just trying to protect you. I thought I was doing the right thing. Brian will explain everything. He promised he will take care of you. I would still like to come visit, but I agree to call first, and of course you are always welcome to come here. I love you Justin."  

 

"I love you too, Mom, and I'll call you." With that, Justin picked up his backpack, Brian got the suitcases and they headed for the jeep.

 

The ride to the loft was quiet, with Justin glancing over at Brian, trying to figure out what the hell had happened and why he was being taken to the loft. Brian just smiled whenever he noticed Justin looking at him. Inside he was jumping for joy at finally being allowed to help Justin, his Sunshine, get through this, and return to being the wonderful, amazing man he was inside.

 

"Justin, do you want to stop at the store or just call and get some groceries delivered? I wouldn't want you to starve, and you know there isn't much at the loft."

 

"I'd rather just call if you don't mind. I still don't like being around a lot of people," Justin answered and Brian just nodded.

 

"Okay. We'll do that as soon as we get home so we can get them delivered today." Brian answered.

 

After they got to the loft and took everything upstairs, Justin made a list of groceries then called the store for a delivery. Brian cleared out space in the dresser and closet for Justin's clothes and stripped the bed, not wanting any reminders of the trick that he had thrown out earlier.

 

Justin was just standing around nervously, not really sure what to make of all that had happened that day. After the groceries were delivered and everything was done and put away, Brian went to the fridge and grabbed a beer for each of them. He sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to him for Justin to sit down. As soon as Justin was seated, Brian turned to him and started speaking.

 

"Justin, I have a lot to say and I need you to be quiet and just listen okay?" Justin nodded, knowing how reluctant Brian usually was to do a lot of talking, and figuring that whatever he had to say must be important. "First of all, you need to know that, while I don't agree with what your mother tried to do, I understand why she did it. So you shouldn't hold it against her. She was only trying to do what she thought was the best thing for you. As soon as she realized that she couldn't help you, she came here to me for help. You need to appreciate how hard that was for her to do. I do think that she finally realizes that I am not the big bad wolf, coming to steal her little boy." Justin smiled at the analogy but didn't say anything, wanting Brian to talk as long as he was willing.

 

"Justin, would it be alright if I held you for the rest of what I need to say to you? I know you are uncomfortable being touched right now, so it's okay if you can't." Brian asked, looking into Justin's beautiful blue eyes.

 

"I'm fine with you holding me Brian, you are the only person that I have no trepidation about being close to. I always feel safe and comfortable around you." Justin answered, lowering his eyes for fear of showing Brian all that he was feeling and causing him to pull away.  

 

When Brian saw Justin looking down, he reached out, lifted Justin's face up, and looked into the expressive eyes. Smiling at his beautiful blond, he said, "Look at me, Sunshine. It's going to be alright. You'll see."

 

With that, Brian moved to the corner of the sofa and pulled Justin to him, holding Justin's back tightly to his chest. Brian held Justin against him, rubbing his arms until he felt the younger man relax and melt into his chest. Brian kept his arms around Justin and linked their fingers together before he started talking.

 

"For now, you will be staying here with me. We will work on your physical therapy and we will work on you being able to be around people. We need to try to get you ready for school, so we also need to work on your hand as much as you are able. We will be going out for walks to get you comfortable about going out and being around people. Tomorrow morning we are going to the art store to replace the easel that you turned into kindling this morning and to pick up any other art supplies that you want. So, what would you like to do tonight?" Brian asked, kissing the top of the blond head that was resting on his chest.

 

"Brian, it's Saturday night... aren't you going to Woody's and Babylon?" Justin questioned.

 

"Are you up to going out Justin? I figured you would want to stay in and talk or maybe watch a movie?" Brian replied, surprised.  

 

"No, I don't want to go out, but I don't expect you to stay here with me. You have your own life Brian. Just because you got stuck with me doesn't mean you can't go out and enjoy yourself. I don't know how long it will be before I feel comfortable around a lot of people. You go - have a good time. If you want to bring someone back here, I'll just stay here on the sofa. I won't get in your way." Justin answered, wishing again that he could be enough for Brian.

 

"Justin, I'm not going out and leaving you alone, at least not right away. I'm fine with staying in. I don't need to go out every night. Now, what would you like to do - talk, watch a movie, or play a game?"

 

"Well I guess we could talk if you want. I just don't understand why you are doing all this. I'm sure my mom doesn't have a lot of money to give you for taking care of me and I need to be able to get back to work. I'm going to have to help pay the hospital bill. I can't put it all on my mother. My father dropped me from the insurance when I turned eighteen; would have done it even before that if he could have. I know it's going to take me forever to pay it off. I'm not even going to be able to go to college now. I can't afford to pay the tuition, and my father makes too much for me to be eligible for financial aid." Justin was talking and getting even more upset as he realized all of this. Brian realized that his blond was beginning to have a panic attack.

 

"Justin, calm down, relax, and listen to me. First of all, the hospital bill has already been paid in full. I figured your father would drop you from the insurance as soon as he could, so I put you on my insurance months ago. Second, you WILL be able to go to school, I will guarantee any loans that you need. ‘Actually I will just pay for it all Sunshine, but you don't need to know that yet', Brian thought. All that you need to do is get back the strength and mobility in your hand so that you will be able to keep up with your classes." As Brian spoke, he rubbed Justin's arms, calming him down.

 

"Brian, how could you put me on your insurance? They don't just let you add someone on just because you want to. I mean we're not related or anything. You could get in a lot of trouble doing that - it's insurance fraud, you could go to jail for that," Justin was getting even more upset by what he was thinking.

 

"Justin, I listed you as my Domestic Partner, which is totally legal. Everything is fine, so stop worrying," Brian explained, trying to reassure Justin.

 

"I don't know why you would do that. I'm not your partner. I'm not anything to you; you've told me that many times. So what changed?"

 

‘Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, here we go.' Brian thought.

 

"Sunshine, I need to tell you a few things. When your mother told me that she wanted me to leave and never see you or speak to you again, I felt like I had lost everything. I came back here to the loft, drank a few glasses of Beam, threw the glass at the bricks and then cried myself to sleep. I have slept here on the sofa every night since. I couldn't stand to sleep in OUR bed without you. You ARE my partner Justin. You have been for a lot longer than I care to admit. You are everything to me. I love you Sunshine."

 

Hearing all that, Justin turned in Brian's arms and just stared at him as tears welled up in his big blue eyes and started running down his cheeks. He held onto Brian's face and kissed him, softly at first, then it started to get heated.

 

When Brian pulled back, looking into Justin's eyes, the blond looked away, saying "I thought you... you didn't... want me".  

 

"Sunshine, nothing could be further from the truth. I want you more than ever, but are you sure you're ready? I don't want to rush you."

 

"Brian, the only time I feel calm, relaxed, and safe since I got out of the hospital is when I am with you. I want you to fuck me."

 

"No. I'm not going to fuck you. If you want this, I'm going to make love to my partner." As Brian said this he got up off the sofa and took Justin's hand and led him into their bedroom.

 

"Promise me that if you need me to stop, you will let me know. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way." Brian asked as he started to remove the younger man's shirt before kissing and licking his nipples.

 

"I promise I'll tell you if it's too much, too soon, but for now... ohhhh... please don't stop... that feels amazing." Justin was moaning and knew that if Brian didn't get on with things soon, he was going to explode in his sweats. Brian knew Justin's body well though, and knelt down while lowering the tented sweats to take in the hot pink cock, licking around the head before swallowing the thick cock and moaning. The abrupt action caused Justin to shout and shoot a huge load down Brian's throat. The man on the receiving end pulled back at the last second in order to save some on his tongue. He then stood up and shared some delicious twink cum with Justin. As he did, Brian looked into Justin's eyes, checking to see if he was okay, and to his immense relief, all he saw was his Sunshine's lust blown eyes, looking back at him with love.

 

Justin then reached for Brian's shirt, unbuttoning it and spreading kisses along the broad chest as it was exposed. He bit down lightly on Brian's nipples and then licked to soothe them, causing Brian to moan loudly. Justin continued on down, unbuttoning Brian's jeans and rubbing his nose into his pubes, inhaling the musky scent of the man he loved. When Justin released the satin covered steel-hard rod, it was purple and throbbing. He licked at the precum gathering at the tip, moaning at the taste. Justin licked around the swollen head, causing Brian to run his hands through the silky blond hair of his lover. Brian was panting and moaning, Justin's mouth being anywhere near his cock always elicited this response. He had missed this so much that when Justin's lips closed around his cock, Brian almost shot his load like an inexperienced twink. A quick thought of Lindsay and Melanie going down on each other calmed him down enough to enjoy that mouth for a few more minutes. But when Justin took him all the way in and somehow managed to wrap that hot pink tongue around his cock at the same time, it was all over and Brian came with a howling groan.

 

Once Brian was sure that his heart wasn't going to explode out of his chest, he pulled Justin into his arms, kissing the younger man and tasting himself on his tongue. He then picked Justin up and carried him to the freshly made bed, laying him on the silky dark blue sheets that Brian thought made the boy's skin glow. Brian laid down next to Justin and ran his hands over the porcelain skin of the man that he had missed so much. He then began kissing his way down Justin's body, sucking and leaving bite marks along the way. Justin was arching his back, and his cock was hard and leaking pre-cum on his belly, which Brian was licking up like he was starving.

 

"Brian, please"

 

"Please what Sunshine?"

 

"Hurry up..."

 

"No. I want to savor you, worship you. I want you to know how much I feel for you."

 

"But I need... I need... to cum, ooohhhh." Justin's begging ended in a lustful moan.

 

"You will, just be patient," Brian whispered against the smooth skin of Justin's stomach.

 

"Please... I need you inside me."

 

Brian turned Justin onto his stomach and kissed and nipped his way down to the most beautiful ass he had ever had the pleasure of being inside. He slowly parted the soft cheeks and blew on the tight little knot of flesh that he needed to taste. Brian softly licked and nibbled at Justin's hole, hanging on to the bubble butt that was pushing back, needing more. Finally Brian stiffened his tongue and stabbed it into Justin's hot little hole, causing Justin to erupt all over the clean sheets without any stimulation at all to his cock.

 

"Apparently you didn't need very much of me inside you, Sunshine," Brian commented, smiling and turning Justin over. Placing a sweet kiss on the soft pink lips, Brian continued. "Now, I really would like to get a larger part of me inside you, so how would you be more comfortable? Like this? Or would you rather ride me?"

 

"I think I would rather be on top Brian."

 

"Well for now you can ride me. We'll see about you being on top later." With that, Brian turned on his back and grabbed the lube and condom from the night stand. Justin straddled Brian and rolled the condom over his favorite huge cock. Brian warmed some lube on his fingers and reached around to prepare Justin. Justin started moaning as soon as Brian's finger breached his hole.

 

"Damn, Sunshine, you sure are horny today. You've already cum twice and you're hard as a rock again."

 

"Well, I had all that time at the hospital with no release at all, and then I've only had my hand since I got home, and there is usually someone around. I guess I'm simply making up for lost time."

 

"I think I just found the perfect exercise for your hand, Sunshine."

 

After Justin was stretched enough, Brian removed his fingers and held his cock so that Justin could lower himself at a comfortable pace. Brian raised his knees so that Justin could have something to hold as he lowered himself onto his hot, hard cock. Brian almost came just from the look on Justin's face as he took in all of his length. Both men moaned and held still, just savoring the feeling of being one again. Justin leaned forward and they held each other's faces as their lips and tongues met in a dance of love.

 

Slowly Justin started to move up and down on Brian's cock, using Brian's knees to get leverage, both men wanting this first joining after such a long time to last as long as possible. Justin continued to move slowly, tightening his ass on the way up and moving around in a circle on his way down. Watching each other's faces and moaning, they both knew that this coupling would soon come to an end. Finally, they had no choice but to increase the pace, both of them feeling like they were boiling over. Brian wrapped his hand around Justin's angry looking cock, sliding up and down the shaft before aiming it toward his own mouth right as Justin came, screaming out his release. Justin's ass clamped down on Brian's cock, milking out every drop of cum as Brian tried to catch all of his lover's sweet cream in his mouth. After they both got their breathing and heart rates under control, Brian held onto the very full condom while Justin raised himself up and then flopped down, half on top of his older lover.

 

"Well Sunshine, I think it's time to get something to eat and to replace some of those fluids that you have been spraying all over the bedroom." Justin looked at Brian and smiled the smile that inspired his nickname. He loved when Brian acted silly. It didn't happen often, and almost never outside of the loft, but it was always a joy to see.

 

Since they wouldn't be going out they both just put on sweatpants and tee shirts.They ordered Chinese food and sat on the sofa drinking bottles of water and talking as they waited for the food. When the food came, they ate and talked some more. Finally Brian asked Justin about his comment about not getting any release while he was in the hospital. Justin just shrugged, "Well, after I came out of the coma I could barely move my hand and I was so depressed that I didn't really want to think about it. And then, later on, there was always someone around, so I couldn't."

 

"Damn, Sunshine! No wonder you popped like a bottle rocket." Brian commented, shaking his head.

 

"For your physical therapy, I am going to arrange my schedule so that I can pick you up, stay for your sessions, and then drop you off back here. I want to learn what we can do at home to help you with your dexterity and strength, and we need to know if there is anything you should avoid doing."

 

"Brian, you don't need to do that. I don't want to cause you trouble at work. This is my problem, not yours."

 

"Justin, this is not up for discussion, I will be there and that's final, and any problem you have is ours." Brian answered. Justin shut up after that, knowing he wasn't going to win this one.

 

"Sunshine, I listed you as my partner for insurance purposes, to make sure that you would be covered, and I realize this is not a very romantic way to do this, but since I never asked you, I will do it now. Do you want to be my partner?" Brian asked, holding his breath, even though he was fairly certain he would get the answer he wanted.

 

"Yes, Brian, I do want to be your partner. Of course I do."

 

"Then answer me this, Justin. If I needed therapy, would you be there to help me?"

 

"Of course I would, Brian. I would do anything for you."

 

"Then how is this any different - me being there for you?"

 

"It's not, I guess, I just..."

 

"I understand you feeling that way Justin, and that's my fault. I wasn't willing to let you know how I felt before. Hell, I could barely admit it to myself. But I DO love you Sunshine. I can't imagine my life without you in it anymore, and I don't see that ever changing. So we're in this together, for better or for worse." At that, Justin started tearing up and tried to hide his face, not wanting Brian to realize how that sounded, but again Brian surprised him. He held Justin's chin, looked right in the wet blue eyes and said, "Yes Justin, I know exactly what I said, and I meant every word. I'm not saying that I want monogamy - at this point I don't think either of us do. Maybe someday, just not right now. In the meantime, we just need to be honest and open with each other. If we trick at home, it's together. Other than that, there's always the backroom and the baths. Is that okay with you?"

 

Of course, Justin being Justin, this started off a fresh round of tears. Brian, smiling, wiped them away and kissed the salty face as he asked. "I suppose all those tears mean you're saying ‘yes' Sunshine?"

 

"Oh Brian, of course I'm saying ‘yes', I love you so much,"

 

"Same here Justin."

 

Brian then proceeded to make a couple of calls. The first was to a friend who was a locksmith, for a rush job that Brian wanted done within the hour. The second was to Cynthia, telling her that he would not be in until Wednesday, and if he had anything scheduled to please change it. After that he went to his computer and printed two signs, one small one to put on the downstairs bell and a huge sign for the door in case anyone got that far, the signs said ‘We are fine, we want to be alone. Don't ring, don't knock, and don't call. See you Wednesday.' He then unplugged the house phone and, after texting Jennifer Taylor, turned off both of their cell phones.

 

"What are you doing Brian?"

 

"Well first of all Sunshine, this is now OUR home, so I'm having the locks changed because we are the only ones who need keys. Also, please pick a new alarm code, because no one needs that either. After the locks are changed, we'll talk more."

 

Right then the bell rang and Brian went to answer it. Twenty minutes later, new locks and a new door code finished and signs placed on the bell downstairs and on the loft door, Justin looked questioningly at Brian. "What else did you want to talk about Brian, and why the new lock, code, and the signs?"

 

"Well, Sunshine, since you agreed to be my partner and since we're in this together, for better or for worse, this is sort of a little honeymoon and I don't want to be disturbed. When we both can arrange for a little more time off, we will go somewhere warm for a more extended honeymoon, but for now this will have to do. So how about we do what other couples do on their honeymoon and head for the bedroom."

 

With that Brian took Justin's hand and led him up the stairs into the bedroom. Justin just shook his head, sure he was dreaming all of this and wishing that if he was, he would never wake up.

 

They changed the bed since their last round had left things wet and sticky, and hopped in the shower for some hot, wet makeout time.

 

Once they were back in bed Brian looked at his younger lover and made a decision. "Justin, to celebrate our new partnership, would you please make love to me. I want to feel your hot, hard cock inside me." Brian requested, looking into the beautiful blue eyes of the only man he could ever imagine being in love with.

 

"Brian, are you sure?" Justin asked, trying to calm himself down so that if this was really what Brian wanted, he could at least get inside him before he exploded.

 

"I'm sure Sunshine, just go slow and remember what I've taught you." Brian answered. Nervous but excited at the prospect of having Justin's huge cock inside him.

 

Justin smiled and kissed Brian, letting the older man know that he was safe with him. Justin then turned Brian on his stomach and started kissing down his back. When he reached Brian's ass he left love bites on both cheeks before gently parting them and blowing softly on the tightly clenched hole. He then started softly licking and nipping at the tight knot until it started to relax. Stiffening his tongue he started poking, trying to open Brian carefully, not wanting to hurt him. He had no idea when the last time Brian had been fucked was - he had never asked - and Brian had never volunteered that information.

 

Finally, Brian relaxed enough that Justin could work his tongue inside, and oh God, Brian tasted so good, earthy and musky, then Brian started moaning and pushing back on Justin's tongue.

 

Justin reached for the lube and warmed some on his fingers. He pushed in one finger and felt Brian's hole clenching on it. He moved his finger around, tapping Brian's prostate. When Brian moaned and relaxed, Justin added another finger and started scissoring them to stretch Brian out for his cock. He then added a little more lube and a third finger, since he wanted to make this perfect for his partner.  

 

When he felt that Brian was as ready as he could make him, he slipped on a condom and turned Brian onto his back. Brian wrapped his legs around Justin's waist, and, as they stared into each other's eyes, Justin entered his lover slowly, watching Brian for any signs of discomfort. Brian was panting, not from discomfort but from need. Finally, not wanting to wait any longer to have Justin buried inside him, Brian dug his heels into Justin's ass and pulled him all the way in. They both groaned and stilled, neither one wanting this to be over too quickly. After they both adjusted to the feeling, Justin closed his eyes and started moving slowly, rocking and savoring the feeling of being inside Brian.

 

When Justin opened his eyes, he saw tears running down Brian's face. Justin immediately stopped moving and started to pull out, thinking that he had hurt Brian. Brian, realizing what Justin was doing, tightened his legs around his young lover, "Justin, don't stop... I... I never imagined that it could feel like this... This is amazing. You... are amazing. I love you... so much." Justin smiled his sunshine smile and continued to make love to his man.

 

They made love slowly, Justin putting all that they were feeling for each other into each stroke. When they were both ready for release, Justin leaned down and kissed Brian before speeding up his strokes, and rubbing the flared head of his cock against Brian's prostate constantly. When he reached down to stroke Brian's cock, Brian batted away his hand, saying that he didn't need it, that he would come just from Justin's cock inside of him. A few strokes later, Brian's ass clamped down as his orgasm started, triggering Justin's to start.

 

Once they were both totally spent, Justin held the condom as he slowly pulled out, causing Brian to groan at the loss. Justin put his head on the pillow and Brian put his head on Justin's chest. Justin started to run his fingers through Brian's hair and asked quietly "Brian, why were you crying? Did I hurt you?"

 

"No, Sunshine, you didn't hurt me. It felt wonderful - amazing even. I probably should have told you before, but I have never bottomed for anyone. I never felt like I could trust anyone enough to let them inside me. Only you; you are the only person that ever made me feel like I could let them inside me without losing who I am. I love you, Sunshine, more than I ever thought possible."

 

Justin just held Brian tightly, knowing that nothing he could say could make this moment any more special.

 

A few minutes later they headed for the kitchen. After replenishing their fluids, the lovers took a short nap. Brian woke first, his head resting over Justin's heart. He started softly kissing Justin's chest, not wanting to wake him yet, then he moved lower, and by the time he reached Justin's cock, it was hard and leaking. Brian couldn't resist and started licking at the slit, causing Justin to moan and wiggle trying to get more friction on his cock. Brian took pity on his hot blond and swallowed him to the root. Justin woke up, grabbing Brian's hair and moaning.

 

Brian pulled his mouth off Justin's cock and kissed him. As the kissing and the moans got deeper, Justin pulled away and told Brian to fuck him. "No, Sunshine, I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to my partner. I'm going to show you how you made me feel tonight."

 

Brian proceeded to kiss and lick at Justin's bright pink nipples, grabbing the gold ring in the right one with his teeth and tugging lightly, causing Justin to arch and groan, begging Brian to hurry up. Not wanting Justin to erupt before he could get inside him, Brian donned a condom and prepared Justin quickly. He wrapped Justin's legs around his waist and rubbed the head of his cock against Justin's tight, sweet hole. Justin, not wanting to wait, pulled back a little and then hooked his ankles around Brian's ass and pulled, impaling himself on his favorite cock. Brian had to grab Justin's hips to stop him from moving because if Justin had moved at all right then, it would be over for Brian before he could even move. "Hold on Sunshine, you have me ready to pop." Justin, wanting this to last, stilled, grabbed the base of Brian's cock and squeezed, calming down his older lover. Brian leaned down and kissed his blond lightly, then they started moving slowly, wanting to build this up until they couldn't stand it any longer. Every time one of them got close, they would pause. Finally, after almost thirty minutes, they were both desperate for release. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's shoulders and Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's ass and they started rocking and kissing with all the passion inside them as they rode out the orgasms they both needed, both blacking out for a few seconds as they came together. When both men had calmed down, they pulled up the duvet and fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

 

Unfortunately, their anticipated wake-up celebration was interrupted by someone pounding on the door. "Briiiiaaaannnn, come open the door. Why won't my key won't work? Briiiiaaaannnn, come on, and my other key wouldn't work either; I had to wait outside for someone to come out because you didn't answer the buzzer. OPEN UP!" Michael continued to pound on the door and scream. "Briiiiaaaannnn!!! And why aren't you answering your damn phone? What the fuck is going on? Open this fucking door right now!"

 

Brian groaned into Justin's neck. "We should have gone to a hotel, at least they have security."

 

"Brian, how could he not see the signs you put up?" Justin answered, putting his arm across his face, the frustration and weariness resonating in his tone.

 

Michael was never one for boundaries.

 

Brian sighed heavily before saying, "Sunshine, hand me my cell, will you?" At Justin's questioning look Brian said, "Don't worry; I'm not calling him, or answering the door."

 

Brian turned his cell on and placed a call to the only one who could help in such a situation. "Deb, listen to this." Brian said as he held up the phone and put it on speaker so that she could hear Michael. Michael's voice was at full blast, the petulance and determination unmistakable. "I'm not going to answer the door so could you PLEASE call him and tell him to read the fucking sign on the door." Brian said into the phone as he breathed a small sigh of relief, trusting that his pseudo-mom was about to make Michael stop his carping. "Thanks Deb. Yes, we are happy, and would like to remain that way, which is why I'm not answering the door. You're the best, Ma."

 

Brian hung up and turned off the phone again. He pulled Justin so that his Sunshine's head was resting on his chest and kissed the top of the blond head.

 

"Well, Sunshine, let's see if this works," Brian laughed.

 

They heard Michael answering his phone. "Yeah Ma... Yes I saw the signs... But I want to talk to him... But I tried calling him and he won't answer... But he can be with Justin anytime... But the sign says we can't see him until Wednesday... But Ma... But Ma... Fine I'll leave, but this isn't over... Okay Ma."

 

By the end of Michael's conversation with Deb, both Brian and Justin were laughing hysterically. When they finally calmed down, Justin said, "Brian, you got him in trouble with his Mommy," which started another round of laughing.

 

Once Michael left and the lovers finally stopped laughing, they decided that they needed a shower and clean sheets, they had really made a mess of the bed. Again. Bed changed, they headed into the shower, sensually washing each other and making out until the hot water ran cool.

 

"Let's have some breakfast and then we can figure out what else to do on the first day of our honeymoon, Sunshine" Brian told the blond, earning him an amazing sunshine smile.

 

They worked together, making fruit salad, coffee, and omelets. Once everything was ready they sat on the sofa and put on a movie to watch while they ate, just enjoying each other's company.

 

***********************************************************

 

Meanwhile, at the diner, Ted and Emmett were having breakfast when Michael came storming in the door, complaining about ‘that little shit' and the fact that he had Brian ‘trapped' in the loft and wouldn't let him answer his phone or the door. Ted and Emmett both rolled their eyes. Deb, who had been in the kitchen listening to Michael's ongoing tirade of grievances, came out looking like steam was coming out of her ears.

 

"MICHAEL CHARLES NOVOTNY, what the hell do you think you're doing, going and pounding on Brian and Justin's door, screaming like a spoiled child because Brian and Sunshine want some time alone? And then coming in here, calling Sunshine names and acting like he kidnapped Brian. Did you ever know Brian Kinney to do ANYTHING that he didn't want to do? Stop your bitching and moaning or leave; nobody wants to listen to your infantile whining while they're eating."

 

Michael, pouting, sat down in the booth with Ted and Emmett, hoping for someone to back him up in his tirade. He started telling them about Justin ‘forcing' Brian to ignore him, when he was interrupted by Emmett.

 

"Michael, like your mother said, no one - not even Justin - can force Brian Kinney to do anything that he doesn't want to do. You need to get over your crush and your perceived ownership of Brian right now. If you try to make Brian choose between you and Justin, I guarantee you will not like his choice. So, get your head out of your ass and get on with your own life before you lose him altogether."

 

Deb, who had been listening came over and said, "Em, I couldn't have said it better myself."

 

Ted just nodded and said "He's right Michael. Think about it."

 

After that, Michael left the diner, still complaining about what ‘Justin had done to Brian'. Emmett looked at Deb and asked what the hell had happened. Deb proceeded to tell both Emmett and Ted what had happened earlier at the loft.

 

Emmett got a dreamy look on his face and smiled saying, "Baby must be so happy; good for him. He deserves this after what he has been through. He finally tamed ‘The Big Bad'."

 

Ted added, "Do you think there is any chance Michael will stay away from the loft until Wednesday?"

 

The three of them just looked at each other and shook their heads.

 

*******************************************************************

 

When Brian and Justin finished eating and watching the movie, they cleaned up the kitchen and then decided to play some board games for a while. While people thought the only thing between them was sex, nothing could be further from the truth. They loved playing games, doing crossword puzzles, reading or discussing books and talking to each other. They played trivia games and watched intelligent game shows. One thing that had attracted Brian to Justin, and kept him coming back, was his intelligence. While Justin may look like just a pretty face and a hot ass, he was incredibly smart, and interesting to talk to, and was able to hold his own in a conversation.

 

After a couple of hours, Justin started to get that look on his face. The one Brian loved to see. Brian called it the ‘I want to jump your bones' look. Brian definitely agreed; they had been out of bed long enough. They stood up, threaded their fingers together and headed for the bedroom. At the top of the steps, Brian looked at his Sunshine and said, almost whispering, "I want you inside me again. It felt so good. I felt so free, so loved. Please." At this surprising admission, Brian was rewarded with the most blinding smile he had ever seen.

 

"Of course. I loved being inside you, especially when you told me that I was your first. I felt so honored. I love you so much Brian," Justin returned, happy in the knowledge that he'd pleased Brian enough that he wanted to do it again.

 

"Justin, I have a question, it doesn't matter what the answer is, I'm just curious..."

 

"What is it Brian?" Justin asked, wondering what Brian needed to know. 

 

"Have you ever bottomed for anyone else, Sunshine?"

 

Justin looked down, not sure why Brian was asking. "No Brian, never. I just... I couldn't. I just wanted that to be something that I only did for you. I only top when I'm with anyone else."

 

When Justin looked up, there were tears in Brian's eyes. He wasn't sure why, until Brian broke out in the biggest smile Justin had ever seen. Brian picked Justin up and kissed him, "That is the most wonderful thing you could have said to me Sunshine." He swallowed the emotion beginning to well within him before asking, "So, can we keep it that way, that we only bottom for each other?"

 

"Yes Brian, only for each other." Justin agreed. With that settled, the lovers stripped off their sweats and climbed onto their bed.

 

Justin had Brian lay on his stomach and put a pillow under him to raise him up. Justin started off with light kisses all over Brian's lower back. Then he parted the cheeks and lightly licked the tight dusky pink knot of Brian's hole. Justin loved Brian's musky scent and could probably get off from just rimming his hot older lover. He licked, kissed, sucked, and nibbled on Brian's ass until he was begging, and almost incoherent with need. Finally, Justin took pity on his lover and on himself and put on a condom, covering it with lube, not wanting Brian to feel any discomfort. Brian rolled over onto his back, loving to look into Justin's eyes when they made love. They both loved the sounds and scents of them together. Justin entered Brian slowly and, finding the perfect rhythm, they rocked together, slowly climbing toward their mutual release. Just like the first time, Brian didn't need any additional stimulation to his cock, the flared head of Justin's cock was perfect for stimulating his prostate. Brian reached up, wrapping his hand around the back of Justin's neck to pull him in for a kiss. Sucking and nibbling on each other's lips and tongues, and moaning  into each other's mouths, they exploded together. Justin into the condom and Brian all over both of their chests. Justin started to pull out and Brian stopped him, asking him to stay just for a minute. Justin understood the way Brian felt, they both hated the feeling when they separated. Justin secretly hoped that some day in the future they would be able to do it raw and not have to separate after cumming.

 

********************************************************

 

Jennifer had just gotten home from her real estate class, poured herself a glass of wine and put up her feet when someone started leaning on her doorbell. Thinking that something had happened to one of her children, she rushed to the door, only to find Michael there, looking very perturbed. Her consternation continued to grow even as she listened to the litany of complaints from the short brunet.  

 

"Mrs.Taylor, you have to help, Justin has done something to Brian. He won't answer his phone or the door. I'm his best friend; he shouldn't be acting like this. You have to go over there and do something about your son!" Michael ranted on. "No one is listening to me, so you have to go to the loft and find out what YOUR son has done."

 

Jennifer frowned, inwardly breathing a sigh of relief while her appearance gave nothing away. She realized that Michael was probably just being Michael, and as soon as she could get rid of him she would call his mother to find out what was really going on. Now, if she could just figure out how to shut him up. "Michael, as soon as I get finished with what I was doing, I will check on them. Right now I have to get dinner going, so I will let you know what I find out later." She held up a hand forestalling his adamance that this was a major emergency and should take precedence over whatever she had going on in her life at that very moment. Jennifer's voice hardened to a tone she very rarely used. "I will call you later, Michael." And with that parting comment, Jennifer shut the door on Michael, who began whining the minute her voice ceased.

 

She walked to where she'd laid her purse, her ears still ringing with Michael's voice. Digging in and grabbing her cell phone, Jennifer made good on her thoughts to call Brian's ‘best friend's' mother. "Hello Debbie, it's Jennifer."

 

Debbie, hearing the tone of Jennifer's voice said, "Oh my God, Jennifer, please don't tell me that my son was over there ranting to you about poor Sunshine trapping Brian in the loft or whatever other nonsense he has come up with."

 

"Yes, Debbie, that's exactly why I'm calling. I just wanted to be sure everything was alright with the boys. Brian texted me that they were shutting off their phones so they could have some private time."

 

"Well, Jen, as near as I can figure, our boys are on some kind of ‘leave us alone' kick and have shut off the phones. There are signs outside their building and on the loft door saying that they refuse to be disturbed and will be at the diner on Wednesday morning for breakfast. But apparently my son never learned to read or maybe he just thinks that it doesn't apply to him. At this rate, my son will be lucky if Brian ever speaks to him again after all the shit he has pulled today." Debbie then proceeded to tell Jen what Michael had done at the loft and at the diner this morning. Jennifer felt bad for Debbie, but was very glad that Michael was not her son.

 

*******************************************

 

The happy couple was blissfully unaware of all the trouble Michael was causing wherever he could; telling anyone that would listen about ‘the little shit' and what he was doing to Brian. A few people even called Debbie to ask if something had happened and if Brian needed help. Debbie, tired of her son's interference called him and told him to get over to her house. When Michael got to the house, his mother, furious, laid into him "Michael, if you weren't an adult I would take you over my knee and beat your ass until you couldn't sit down and then send you to your room. I am sick and tired of you going around town ranting and bitching about Justin ‘doing something' to Brian. You know damned well that isn't true... or at least not the way YOU mean it. Brian is right where HE wants to be and with the person that he WANTS to be with. So help me, Michael, if I get one... just ONE more phone call about you spouting off about ANYTHING, I will buy a dog crate and put you in it until Wednesday when Brian and Justin come to the diner and then I will let them decide if you should be let out. You are being ridiculous. Put a muzzle on your runaway mouth and get over your obsession with Brian or you will lose him as a friend."

 

Back at the loft, the lovers were having dinner. Then Brian told Justin that he wanted to talk about some things. This time though, Justin didn't get worried. Brian had been more talkative than ever and very open since he had picked Justin up from his mother's condo. It was nice, although Justin suspected that once they left the sanctity of the loft, this Brian would once again become the Brian everyone else saw, but that was just fine. Justin liked having a ‘Brian' that was special and just for him.

 

After everything was cleaned up and put away, they went over to the sofa to get in their familiar ‘talking position', Brian in the corner of the sofa with Justin sitting in the vee of his legs with Justin's head resting on Brian's chest.

 

"Sunshine, after I get a hold of my lawyer I'm going to have papers drawn up that we will need to sign. I want to make sure that you are protected in case anything ever happens. I don't want you to ever have to worry about anything."

 

"What do you mean, Brian? Nothing is going to happen. I don't want to think about this."

 

"Justin, listen to me - I travel a lot, anything could happen. I'm being realistic. I love you and I hope that we will grow old together and never be without each other, but I want you to be protected no matter what. You and Gus are my world. Also, if anything happens to me, please make sure that my son knows that I loved him."

 

"Always, Brian. I love Gus too. I'll always watch over him. But nothing is going to happen to you," Justin said firmly, before getting a little mischievous look in his blue eyes. "We will be a couple of old queens raising a bunch of cats." Justin said, smiling happily at the sudden glaring look he knew Brian was aiming at the back of his head.

 

"Jesus, Justin, with all your allergies, please tell me one of them is to cats." Brian almost whined, channeling Mikey.

 

"Nope, and I love cats, no sneezing, no itchy eyes... nothing," Justin grinned.

 

Brian just shook his head, hoping to leave any discussion of cats to a time far, far in the future, hopefully after he was too senile to care. Brian cleared his throat before saying, "Okay, back to the serious stuff, Justin. I'm going to make you my POA. Your mother is yours and that is fine. I trust you and know that you will do the right thing. The loft will be in both our names, that way no one will ever be able to question you being here. This is OUR home and you belong here. Also, I'm having the partnership papers updated. I already had them drawn up so that I could put you on my medical insurance, I had the lawyer sign for you, now I want you to sign them yourself."

 

"Brian, I want to make you my POA, too. I trust you and I don't ever want anyone to be able to keep us apart again. Is that alright with you?"

 

"Of course it is Justin. I just don't want you to feel like you have to do it. I want you to be mine because I really don't have any family other than you that I trust to make the right decisions for me. And believe me, I hope that you are never in a position that you would need to do it, but it's always better to be safe than sorry."

 

Justin turned in Brian's arms and kissed the raspberry colored lips that always felt so soft and full, and he asked hopefully "Are we almost done with the serious stuff now, Brian?" He placed another brief kiss on Brian's now smirking lips and lowered his voice to a near whisper. "Some parts of me are feeling seriously neglected." Justin raised his eyebrows and batted his golden lashes, hoping to entice Brian into some more ‘fun' pursuits.

 

"Oh really, Sunshine? And just what parts would those be?"

 

"Well, if you will help me out of these very constricting sweatpants I will show you"

 

So Brian carefully laid his Sunshine out on the sofa and proceeded to remove the offending garment and immediately saw the problem. Justin was hard as a rock and leaking. Brian, being a loving partner, quickly started licking at the flared pink head, sucking the juices from the gaping slit and making Justin arch into his mouth and moan. Brian tried to pull away saying, "I don't think this is working, you don't look any more comfortable, maybe I should stop."

 

Justin grabbed Brian's head and told him, "You are not going anywhere until you finish what you started mister, so you'd better get back to work."

 

Brian complied of course, loving when Justin was bossy. Brian happily went back to his favorite pale pink cock, nibbling on the head, coaxing out more of that delicious nectar that he craved. Putting a couple of fingers in his mouth to get them good and wet, he then went to work on driving his hot little blond crazy, slowly massaging Justin's hot little hole and using his thumb to rub the skin behind his balls. Brian had Justin moving around, trying to force the fingers inside his ass. Brian realized he better give Justin what he needed, because his little blond dynamo could give as good as he got and was getting really good at edging Brian. So Brian carefully pushed in two fingers and tapped Justin's prostate at the same time that he swallowed around the huge cock. Luckily Brian was holding Justin's hips down, because he would have been flipped onto the floor by Justin's bucking. Justin came so hard that he blacked out for a few seconds, and when he came to, Brian was laying on the sofa holding him and kissing his hair. Justin grabbed Brian's face and kissed him hard and deep, using his tongue to see if Brian had saved him some of the huge load, and happily finding some.  

 

They wandered into the bathroom, both a little tired but they needed a shower before bed.  Washing each other's hair and bodies got them very warmed up and Brian used the shower for one of his favorite activities with his blond. He pushed Justin to the shower wall, just like the first time they had ever showered together. Then, checking to make sure Justin was okay with this position, he prepared them both and started fucking Justin against the glass. Brian started out carefully, but soon Justin was begging for harder and faster, which of course Brian complied with, always trying to give his lover what he needed. Justin came so hard that if Brian hadn't been holding him up, he would have been in a puddle on the shower floor. They finished their shower and then dried each other off. It somehow always felt better that way - more loving, more gentle - just more of everything it could possibly be in that moment. They climbed into bed, snuggled together and quickly fell asleep, content in the knowledge that the other would be there when they woke up.












The next two days were spent pretty much the same way. Sex, food, relaxing together, sex again, more talking than Brian had done pretty much ever in his life - which was making him feel happier and closer to Justin than he ever thought possible - more sex. This was their first honeymoon after all. Then, more food, since Justin's stomach never forgot to remind them they needed sustenance, even more sex, and then finally sleep.

 

Wednesday morning Brian woke up and gave his sleepy lover a soft kiss. He then proceeded to wake him up by crawling under the covers, licking and sucking on the hot pink appendage that poked him repeatedly; the enticing inducement that made him climb out of his own slumber. Justin slowly woke to his lover's hot wet mouth wrapped around his very much awake cock. Justin had been having a very hot dream involving his cock and Brian up on all fours, just like they'd done the night before, so it didn't take much for him to explode in Brian's mouth.

 

He wished they could stay like this all day, but they need to get to the diner for breakfast before anyone else came to the loft. As a result of the repeated harassment, they finally had to disconnect their bell and put a sign up for the other tenants not to let Michael into the building.

 

After showering - with benefits - and dressing, they went to the diner, already having discussed what to do about handling the family. Their life together was nobody's business but their own, and that's the way they wanted to keep it.

 

When they got to the diner they parked right in front. Brian got out of the jeep and before he could even get to the sidewalk, Michael was running out of the diner and yelling at him about what Justin was doing to him. Brian calmly walked to Justin's door to help him out. He still didn't have full use of his right hand, making it hard to open the door; another goal in Justin's recovery.

 

"Brian, he is not a baby, you don't need to wait on him. If he needs help, he should be home with his mother. She can help him and you have a LIFE you need to get back to. You've spent ENOUGH time with him," Michael immediately started in on his whining and complaining.

 

Once Justin was out of the jeep, Brian told him to go on inside so he could talk to Michael. Justin just nodded and did as Brian asked.

 

"Good. Now that you're rid of him, we need to make plans. We can meet at Woody's after work and then eat at the diner and then go to Babylon. Since he wouldn't let you out of the house, you're probably desperate to get back to the backroom. I don't know what he did to you to keep you in the house but it's about time you were released from that prison. He didn't drug you, did he? You should probably go to the doctor to make sure you don't have any lasting damage from whatever he did to you." Michael was talking so fast that Brian couldn't even get one word in.

 

When Michael finally had to take a breath, Brian yelled, "MICHAEL!" Once he saw he had Michael's attention from his outburst, Brian continued in a lower tone, determined not to put all of his and Justin's business out on Liberty Avenue. "Michael, listen to me, are you listening?" Michael nodded, so Brian continued, "Justin DIDN'T drug me or force me to stay with him in ANY way. I was exactly where I wanted to be, so get over yourself. Now, I am going inside to have breakfast. Are you coming?"

 

Inside the diner, Emmett and Ted were filling Justin in on what Michael had done once he left the loft on Sunday morning. Then Emmett informed him that he should probably call his mother for information on her run-in with Michael. So Justin got up and went to the phone in the hallway to speak with his mother. While on the phone with her, Jennifer told Justin her side of what had happened. By the time she finished relaying all the events as she knew them, Justin wanted to tell Michael off so much, but decided instead to let Brian know so that he could handle it. When Brian and Michael came into the diner, Brian sat in the booth across from Ted and Emmett. He then pulled Justin in front of Michael so that the younger man would be next to him.

 

"Brian, this isn't fair. I wanted to sit with you. He's already had you to himself for four days." Michael pouted.

 

"Get a chair and sit at the end of the table; I want Justin with me." was the only answer he got.

 

Justin rolled his eyes, figuring he would get this over with. He took a deep breath before beginning. "Brian, I just spoke with my mother. She had a very interesting visitor on Sunday."

 

Emmett shook his head and added, "Michael, you sure got around on Sunday, didn't you?"

 

Brian glared at the man in question before asking, "What the hell is everyone talking about Michael? What the hell did you do after leaving the loft?"

 

"I was worried about you, Brian. You're my best friend, and I have a right to know what's going on in your life. You didn't call me to tell me that Justin was going to be at the loft for a few days. I thought you might need help." Michael tried to defend what he had done without letting Brian know the extent he had gone to trying to get to him.

 

But Brian wanted answers and he intended to get them. "Okay, Emmett, what the hell are YOU talking about?"

 

With that, Emmett related the story of Michael storming into the diner and accusing Justin of trapping Brian in the loft. Brian then turned to Justin and asked what had happened with his mother, so Justin told Brian what his mother had said. Both men held nothing back in relaying the details as Brian listened intently, getting more and more angry even while keeping his features in check. By the time their tales were finished, Brian was furious.

 

Brian spoke in a very low, barely-controlled tone of voice, causing all the occupants of the table to lean forward in order to hear the words. "Michael, I'm only going to say this once, and you're going to sit here and listen. If you forget anything, you can ask anyone at this table what I said. I don't answer to YOU or anyone else about anything that I do. You are not to go around saying that Justin has done anything to me. Do you really think that I would let anyone do anything to me that I didn't want done? Do you really think that Justin can overpower me? I am at least seven inches taller and thirty pounds heavier than he is and I also work out three times a week. No eighteen year old twink is going to tell me what to do. So shut up about it."

 

Michael, acting as dense as ever started again, "I need a new key to the loft since mine doesn't work. And what time are we meeting at Woody's tonight?" Looking pointedly at Justin, he added "Alone."

 

"Michael, Justin is living at the loft now so you are not getting a key, because you don't need one. And I'm not going out tonight. I have work to catch up on," Brian answered.

 

"Well, I'll come to the loft and hang out with you then. Justin can just find somewhere else to go," Michael said, totally ignoring anything that he didn't want to hear.

 

Brian, exasperated, practicality yelled, "Michael, are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just not listening? Justin lives with me at OUR loft - mine and his. You are NOT to come over without an invitation. And if you are invited over, he is not going to find ‘somewhere else to go'. It is HIS home."

 

"How long is he going to be living there?" Michael whined.

 

"I don't know Michael, a week, a month - forever. How ever long I decide, that's how long he will be with me," was Brian's answer. Justin had just stayed quiet and kept his eyes down during this exchange, not wanting to see the hateful glare of the jealous little man.

 

Ted hoped that Justin was okay with all of this, but as usual, Emmett saw what was really going on in spite of how things looked to most people. He noticed the careful, loving touches between the two of them and he just smiled. Baby would be fine. He had done the seemingly impossible and tamed the Stud. Emmett couldn't help but smile to himself with that knowledge locked both in his mind and in his heart.

 

This was the way they wanted things to be, the way they wanted people to think of them. Brian was the snarky, sarcastic, brutally honest, ultimate top. Justin was the blond bottom, starry-eyed twink, following him around, waiting for any crumb of affection or acknowledgment from the Stud of Liberty Avenue. Only they knew the truth. In public, they were seen as what they were perceived to be. In private, they were a loving, totally equal couple, in bed and out. Brian loved bottoming for his favorite young stud as much as Justin loved topping his sweet, loving, and sometimes insecure partner. They cooked together, cuddled, watched TV, played games, and talked about everything. Together they were the epitome of the loving relationship that everyone craves to have in their life.

 

THE END