- Text Size +

Part 3

 

The restaurant was packed and noisy, and it took the server far too long to bring their meals. When they arrived, Justin stopped talking long enough to shovel some food into his mouth. Brian watched, at least grateful that he was eating. He started talking again before he’d even swallowed the first bite.

“And then Sylvia came by, and that started him off on another rant, so I had to sit and listen to that before I could go pick up the framing order.” Justin paused to take a sip of his wine.

“Justin. Chew.”

Justin stopped, wine glass half-way back to the table, and looked at Brian. “What?”

“Chew your food.” Brian’s voice was not particularly amused. “You’re not even stopping long enough to chew, for Christ’s sake.”

Justin laughed half-heartedly. “That’s not a good sign, huh?” He cut another piece from his chicken, put it in his mouth and continued talking without missing a beat.

Brian sighed and gave up, draining his glass.

This had to end.

Brian tuned him out as Justin continued, leaning back in his chair and watching Justin’s arms move as he talked. His whole body radiated tension, from the tightness of his shoulders to the rigid line of his jaw. Brian knew there was no way Justin would be able to sleep tonight as long as he was like this. Hell, at this rate, Brian wasn’t going to be able to sleep either.

“Justin.”

Justin stopped, mid-sentence, and looked at him. He saw Brian’s expression and pursed his lips into a thin line. “Shit, Brian. I’m sorry.” He shook his head as he spoke.

“I know.” Brian looked at him intently. “Was there even a moment today when you weren’t completely stressed out?”

He knew what the answer would be, but maybe asking the question would make Justin realize how fucking crazy this was.

He looked back at Justin’s face, watching to see if there was any chance it was sinking in.

A blush?

Not what he expected.

“Justin?” he asked, curious now.

“What happened?”

Brian pushed his chair closer, his knee brushing Justin’s under the table. He felt a wide grin fight to cross his face as Justin got a little darker, his eyes down. Interesting.

Justin looked up at him, his face pink. “I did have one moment,” he muttered.

“Really?” Brian dropped his voice. He knew that blush. It didn’t happen very often, and it only ever meant one thing.

“Tell me.”

Justin’s eyes flicked up to his at the tone of his voice. He watched Justin’s pupils dilate. Very interesting.

“I… it was…” Justin stammered, clearly unwilling to share the details. Justin sighed, then looked straight at him. “I tried to jerk off, but got interrupted.”

Brian laughed softly, enjoying himself for the first time all evening.

“Marcel?”

Justin nodded, grimacing.

“Bastard.”

…………………………

Justin laughed at Brian’s comment, relaxing. Brian had no idea what a bastard Marcel could be. And not just for interrupting a quick hand job.

“So tell me.”

Justin looked up at Brian’s demand. Tell him what?

“Why did you need to jerk off in the middle of your day, Justin?” Brian’s voice was low and smooth, making Justin shiver. “What made you hot?”

Justin knew he was blushing again, but he couldn’t help it. He pushed his hand into his pocket, fingering the smooth surface. That didn’t help. He blushed harder.

He looked up to see Brian watching him, eyes intent and sharp. Justin pulled in a breath at the heat there glittering back at him. Brian looked like he was going to eat Justin for dessert. Spread out right here on the table, in front of everyone. Justin bit down on the sound that wanted to come out of his mouth at the thought.

Brian waited, raising one eyebrow slowly and tilting his head. Justin knew that look.

“It was… uh… well…”

Fuck, Justin, pull yourself together. Why the hell are you embarrassed about this?

He pulled his hand out of his pocket, depositing the smooth stone on the table. He looked up at Brian’s face, seeing him look at the stone, then back at Justin.

The sexy grin on Brian’s face made his cock throb.

Brian reached out, picking up the stone in his long, elegant fingers. Justin swallowed as he watched Brian stroke it with his thumb.

“Have you been carrying this around all day?” Brian’s voice was a low rumble.

Justin nodded slowly.

“Touching it?”

Justin’s second nod was slower still.

Brian was silent for a minute.

“Did it make you hard just to touch it?”

Justin’s blood rushed through his veins. “Yes,” he murmured, lifting his chin despite the lingering embarrassment.

“Tell me.”

Brian stared at him, eyes demanding and hot.

“Everything, Justin.” Brian shifted his chair again, this time sliding his leg in between Justin’s. “Where were you standing when you first got hard?”

Justin swallowed. “In the staff kitchen.”

Brian nodded, rolling his lips into his mouth, then licking them. Justin’s eyes followed his tongue, feeling it in his cock.

“Go on.”

Justin closed his eyes briefly, then took a breath. “I was making a cup of tea for Marcel.” He thought back, the memory warming him up.

“I… I had it in my pocket. I picked it up this morning, kind of an afterthought, really…” Justin paused, looking at Brian’s face. Brian was listening, attention focused only on him. The background noise of the restaurant seemed much dimmer, farther away.

“I forgot it was there, I guess.” He thought about the moment he touched it, absently putting his hand in his pocket while he waited for the kettle to boil. The memory made a shudder run down his spine.

Brian’s smile was dangerous when he looked back at him. “And what happened when you found it?” he asked, voice silky. Justin watched him stroke the stone on the table, fingers lingering slowly. He had to look away.

“I wasn’t even sure what it was at first.” Justin wanted to touch the stone under Brian’s fingers so badly, but he kept his hand still. “Then I remembered.”

Brian nodded, letting his calf press against Justin’s under the table.

“I got hard instantly.”

Brian let out a breathy chuckle. “Did you?”

Justin felt the heat in his face. And his cock. He nodded.

“So what did you do about it?”

He could hear the arousal in Brian’s voice.

“I… I…” Justin considered giving Brian an abbreviated version, but the knowledge that this was turning Brian on was too intoxicating. “I pressed it against my cock, inside my pants.” His cock jumped at the memory.

“Uh huh,” Brian’s whisper was throaty.

Justin glanced up at him, desire pulsing through him at the look on Brian’s face.

“But it wasn’t enough,” Justin tried to sound normal, but his voice was too breathy. God, he was so hard.

“Mmm. So what did you do?”

“I went into the bathroom.” Justin closed his eyes as he spoke. “I had to feel it against my skin.”

“Did you?” Brian’s voice was more demanding, heavier. Same words as before, different tone.

“Yeah… yes.”

“What did it feel like, Justin?”

He groaned softly. “It was so good, Brian” he whispered, unable to stop remembering what it felt like. He could almost feel it now. “So smooth. And I couldn’t stop thinking about last night, about you… you...”

“Me… what?” Brian was almost growling at him. “Fucking you, Justin? Fucking you with the stones? Or was it me sucking your dick while I fucked you with them? Hmm?”

Justin gasped, his body shuddering. “Brian, please…” he pleaded, reaching for Brian’s hand on the table. “Let’s go.”

Brian took Justin’s hand in his, turning it over. Justin moaned quietly when Brian slid the stone over his palm, up the inside of his wrist.

“Need me to fuck you, Justin?” It was low enough that Justin barely heard him, but his dick got the message clearly enough.

“Yes. Yes, Brian. Please. Let’s go.” He knew he sounded desperate, but he didn’t care.

“We could just do it here…” Brian mused, thumb rubbing the inside of Justin’s palm.

“Ok.” Justin looked around, wondering where the bathroom was.

Brian chuckled, the sound low and predatory.

“Right here?”

Justin looked back at him, smiling. “Bathroom,” he replied, starting to push his chair back.

“No.”

Justin’s eyes snapped back to Brian’s face. “Brian.”

Brian leaned forward, wrapping his fingers tightly around Justin’s wrist.

“Here, or not at all.”

Justin gasped at the flood of heat rushing through his body. Here? Not possible. But god, Brian was so hot like this…

Brian leaned a little closer. Justin couldn’t stop staring at his mouth as he spoke.

“I could spread you out, right here on the table. Take my time.” Brian’s thumb resumed the stroking of his wrist. “Make you scream. Right here in front of all these people.”

Justin tried not to whimper. “No,” he whispered.

Brian grinned again. “Oh, you want me to. Don’t you?” He raked his eyes over Justin’s body, seeing Justin’s heavy breath, his struggle to maintain control.

“Yes.” Justin closed his eyes as the word came out of his mouth. He shuddered.

He opened his eyes when he realized Brian hadn’t responded, to see the smile spread slowly across Brian’s face.

“No.”

What the fuck? He groaned when he saw the look Brian was giving him.

“No, Justin.” Brian picked up a piece of his steak with his fingers, sliding it into his mouth slowly. He closed his eyes, tongue sweeping his lips as he swallowed.

Justin held back his moan. Everything Brian did with his mouth made him want to rip his clothes off. At least right now it did.

“So what else did you do today?” Brian asked, voice casual. Justin frowned, unsure how they’d gone from practically fucking across the table (god, did he really say yes?) to small talk.

“Uh, I…” Justin had no idea what to say. He couldn’t remember anything about his day other than trying to jerk off. God, he really wanted to jerk off. Right now.

Brian sucked on the end of a green bean, pulling the lemon juice he’d squeezed over them into his mouth. Justin tried valiantly not to feel it in his dick, failing miserably.

“Brian,” he breathed.

Brian smiled at him, his eyes inky and deep. “Keep eating,” Brian instructed.

Justin picked up his fork.

“You’re going to need your strength.”

Justin made a strangled noise.

Brian grinned over his glass, mouth opening as he swallowed a drink.

Justin jumped when Brian’s leg moved up the inside of his, the small gesture intense and erotic.

“Brian…” he tried again.

“I’m going to fuck you, Justin,” Brian said conversationally, looking at his plate as he decided on the next piece to put in his mouth.

“Fuck you until you can’t stand.”

Justin moaned softly, dropping his fork.

Brian’s eyes lifted to meet his. Justin found himself immobilized by Brian’s stare, unable to do anything but wait. Brian held his gaze, eyes penetrating. When Brian’s glance slid down his body like a caress, lingering over Justin’s body and then lazily moving back to his face, Justin held his breath.

“When I’m ready.”

Justin fought the urge to bang his head on the table, finding himself nodding instead.

God.

……………………………

Justin pushed open the door to the apartment, Brian right behind him, staying close. He watched Justin smooth his hands down the front of his pants as he turned around to face Brian. It had been a long trip from the restaurant to the apartment. At least for Justin. Brian grinned.

“Justin.” Brian used his low tone, the one that seemed to slide over Justin’s skin like a caress. Justin looked up into his eyes, dark desire swirling there.

Brian reached out a hand and wrapped his fingers around Justin’s wrist.

Brian let his eyes slide down Justin’s body. He tightened his hold and watched Justin’s breath hitch.

…………………………

Justin tried to calm his breathing, but then Brian tightened his grip on Justin’s wrist and it was all he could do not to whimper. He was hard, the torment from the rest of the evening magnified the moment Brian used that voice on him.

“Take off your belt.”

Justin barely registered the words, his blood humming in his ears from the tone of Brian’s voice.

“What…?” he managed, his own voice sounding shaky.

“Take. Off. Your. Belt.” Brian’s eyes were as dark as his voice, watching Justin intently.

Justin tried to pull his hand free from Brian’s grasp, but Brian held tighter. Justin sucked in a breath and used his free hand to awkwardly unbuckle his belt. It took him a minute to do it one-handed, and he felt himself flush under Brian’s scrutiny. He pulled the leather through his belt loops slowly, careful not to snap it as he pulled it free.

He hadn’t been able to look at Brian as he was doing it, but found his eyes creeping upwards as he finished. Was he supposed to drop it, or give it to Brian? Was he really going to give it to Brian - without even being asked? His cock jerked as he watched himself hold out the belt for Brian.

Brian smiled, his expression predatory. Justin felt a shiver run through his body and he looked down. Brian’s fingers felt like an jolt of electricity when they touched his, pulling the belt away slowly and placing it on the small table in the front hall.

“Give me your other hand.”

Justin saw Brian hold out his hand, palm up. He couldn’t bring himself to look at Brian’s face, he could only stare at the smooth skin on the inside of Brian’s wrist, the rounded pads of his fingers. He lifted his arm and placed his hand inside Brian’s, palm upwards as well.

Justin glanced up at Brian’s mouth, seeing him smile darkly at the deferential gesture, then felt fingers curl around his wrist. Justin felt as if those fingers had wrapped around his cock, his hips making a small jerk at the motion. He held back a moan with determined effort.

Brian squeezed both wrists tightly, his eyes watching Justin’s face carefully as the desire flashed there. Justin pulled in a breath as Brian lifted his arms over his head, pushing them back till they touched the wall. Brian wrapped Justin’s fingers around one of the coat hooks above him on the wall, then let his hands trail down the inside of Justin’s arms. Justin shivered at the touch, his eyes falling closed.

Justin could feel his body start to shake when Brian’s fingers pulled at the button of his pants; slow, methodical movements carefully peeling Justin’s clothes away. Justin felt like he’d never been undressed more deliberately, more purposefully. It took a million years for Brian to click down his zipper, his cock expanding as each inch spread under Brian’s hands.

Brian’s smile felt like hot liquid running down his back, and Justin’s body arched under it. His fingers tugged on Justin’s open pants, letting them fall.

“So you’ve been hard all day, huh?” Brian’s mouth was right against his ear, making Justin shiver.

His nod was small, almost pained.

“Mmm.”

Justin wasn’t sure if that response was good or bad.

He lost the thought as he felt Brian’s hands carefully unbuttoning his shirt. Warm thumbs brushed against the skin of his chest as Brian peeled back the fabric, pulling it up over Justin’s arms and dropping it to the floor behind him.

The whisper of his shirt sliding to the ground sounded loud in the quiet apartment; Justin’s eyes darted to the door beside them to be sure it was really closed. He felt like this was happening in the middle of Grand Central Station, given how exposed he felt. The sight of the solid wood of the door was reassuring, reminding Justin he was safe.

Once the shirt was gone, Justin’s hands closed back around the coat hook without a word. Brian’s sly smile was enough to make his cock pulse.

He couldn’t help the moan when he watched Brian’s hands reach for the belt on the table, folding it in half slowly.

………………………

Brian listened to Justin’s soft moan, the sound traveling down his back and between his legs, his cock responding with a twitch. He paused for a minute, eyes sliding over Justin’s naked body, his flushed chest. Justin’s cock stood away from his body, dark and ready, as the rest of his pale skin shimmered in the soft light of the hallway.

Something about the incongruous setting made Brian’s desire notch higher, the idea of making Justin his here, in such an innocuous, neutral space. He glanced down at the folded leather in his hands, watching as he lowered it to meet the skin of Justin’s knee. Just a whisper of a touch, the leather barely brushing against Justin’s body. Brian swallowed the heady rush of arousal as Justin’s breath hitched.

Justin’s quiet moan as the belt slid higher rippled over Brian’s skin, his hand trailing the folded leather up Justin’s thigh, over his hipbone, veering to the center of his body to flick it up his chest.

Justin’s head hit the wall with a soft thud as the belt brushed his chin, tipping his head backwards. Brian continued its path, the leather moving over Justin’s lips slowly, watching Justin draw in a deep breath and open his mouth, his tongue tentatively flicking out to taste. Brian watched Justin’s fingers tighten around the coat hook over his head.

“Spread your legs.”

Brian’s voice seemed to startle Justin, surprising even himself at how low and husky it was. Justin’s body shivered as he shifted his stance, widening his legs. His eyes remained tightly closed, his lips darkly pink and open. Brian fought back the urge to kiss him. Not yet.

………………………

Justin struggled to control his breathing as he settled into a wider stance. He couldn’t focus on anything but the feel of his own belt whispering over his skin. He felt branded, sensitized by the smooth leather as it moved over him. Everything faded other than the sound of Brian’s breath, the excruciating wait for Brian to move next.

He stilled completely when Brian started a downward path again, the belt moving down the other side of his body. It barely brushed against the side of his cock and his knees sagged. He was glad for the coat hook to hold on to.

Brian moved forward, letting the belt dangle between Justin’s spread legs, barely touching his balls. His lips brushed Justin’s mouth, pulling away each time Justin tried to kiss him back. Justin opened his mouth and tried to breathe.

“Should I make it hurt, Justin?”

Justin’s knees buckled heavily, his body falling into Brian’s for a moment before he righted himself.

“Wha… what?” he whispered, licking dry lips.

Brian’s chuckle was throaty. He flicked his tongue over Justin’s mouth, nipping his lower lip. Justin jumped when the belt tapped the underside of his balls once, then moaned as Brian pressed his hard cock into Justin’s bare thigh.

“I could, you know,” Brian continued, his dark voice rumbling over Justin’s senses. He tapped the belt upwards again, harder, and Justin jerked, then froze.

“I could do anything I wanted.” Brian licked his mouth again and Justin tried to catch his tongue but only managed the barest contact before it was gone again. Justin moaned.

Brian’s hand closed over his balls, tugging and rolling them. “There’s nothing you can do,” he whispered against the side of Justin’s face. “You’ll let me do what I want, won’t you?”

Justin swallowed heavily, trying to clear his head, but Brian’s hand moved to his cock again and was stroking him expertly.

“You’d let me bend you over, right here in the hallway, and mark you with this belt.” Brian’s voice slid over his body like liquid silk. “Wouldn’t you?”

Justin tried to remember the question when Brian’s thumb flicked the ridge of his cock. He started to nod, then stopped himself.

“No!” he gasped.

Brian’s hand stopped, making Justin moan and shove his hips forward.

“No?” Brian rubbed the folded belt against the underside of his balls. Justin’s head started to swim.

“Uh…”

“But I don’t have to hurt you to make you obey me. Do I Justin?” Brian’s hand came back to his cock and Justin sighed in pleasure.

“No,” he agreed softly.

“As long as you remember that, we’re good,” Brian whispered in his ear, his hand pulling on Justin’s cock, spreading the liquid pearling at the tip.

Justin jumped when the belt tapped firmly against his balls. Brian stepped back, his hand leaving Justin’s cock and making him groan in frustration.

“Turn around.”

Justin shivered at the command in Brian’s voice, moving sluggishly to obey. He turned himself slowly, resting his forehead on the hallway wall.

“Arms back up,” Brian demanded.

Justin lifted them, ignoring the tingling from the lack of blood in his hands.

“Legs wide,” Brian murmured in his ear, knee nudging Justin’s thighs apart. Justin moved with him, his brain drowsy and slow, his attention focused on where their bodies met.

“Do you want to come, Justin?” Brian’s voice was low and soft in his ear.

He nodded, unable to form any words. God yes, he wanted to come.

“Mmm,” was all Brian said in response. Justin thought to turn around and ask him what that meant, but then he felt the belt brush the skin of his back. He arched, stiffening from the contact, a hiss of breath leaving his lips.

His head fell forward as the belt moved lower, nudging down the crack of his ass, following the curve until it stopped between his spread thighs, just under his balls again.

“I seem to keep wanting to put this here,” Brian commented, almost as if to himself. Justin gasped when the sting hit him, a sharp slap from the belt burning his balls and making him yelp.

“No…” he moaned quietly.

“Mmm. Yes,” Brian whispered in his ear.

Justin tried to shake his head, but then the belt smacked his balls again and all he could do was moan.

“Bend lower,” Brian commanded.

Justin moaned again, shifting his hips backwards and letting his head slide down the wall. His arms stretched above his head, holding the coat hook with tight fingers.

Some distant part of his brain demanded to know what the fuck he was thinking, but his body drowned it out so quickly the thought passed before he even really acknowledged it.

He moaned loudly when Brian’s warm hand closed over his aching cock, pumping him wickedly.

“So hot,” Brian murmured behind him, wet mouth burning kisses down his spine. “So fucking hot.” Open-mouthed kisses, tongue tasting him, teeth nipping taut skin.

“Gonna fuck you, Justin,” Brian breathed into his skin, his voice less steady now, more breathy.

“Mmmm,” Justin responded, pushing his hips backwards. His hands slipped on the coat hook and he jerked against the wall, quickly regaining his position and holding on tight.

“Fix that…” Brian murmured, hands leaving Justin’s body, making him feel bereft.

“No…” Justin tried to make him stop, but then Brian’s hand was around his wrist and moving his arm. Justin looked up to see what he was doing and moaned as Brian wrapped the belt around one wrist, then pulled the other into the loop and slid the end through the buckle, tugging it tight. His wrists jerked together, the hard leather digging into the backs of his hands.

“Don’t want you to move,” Brian demanded, stretching Justin’s arms high as he looped the belt over the coat hook, snugging it tight before wrapping it a second time. Then he brought the end back to the buckle again and secured the tine in one of the belt holes.

“God,” Justin groaned, trying to stop the shaking in his legs. He tugged experimentally on his hands and couldn’t move them more than a fraction of an inch. “Oh god,” he moaned.

“Wider.” Brian tapped the outside of Justin’s thigh with his hand and he jumped, moving his legs apart immediately. He wasn’t sure when he’d brought them closed again, but he stepped wide and pushed his hips back.

“Mmmmm,” Brian responded, hands running down Justin’s back appreciatively. “Beautiful,” he murmured, trailing his hands over Justin’s lower back, down his ass. “Want to make you feel, Justin.”

……………………………

Brian watched Justin arch under his touch, his breath short and sharp. He was so beautiful. So wanton, so ready. How had he managed to keep someone so much his equal for so long? Hell, more than his equal maybe.

His eyes trailed up to the belt tight around Justin’s wrists, holding his arms immobile on the coat hook. Fucking gorgeous like this.

Brian stopped looking and reached for some of that creamy skin, letting his hands wander from Justin’s bound wrists to his shoulders, kneading the muscles there for a minute before sliding down Justin’s back. He smiled at Justin’s gasp when his thumbs pressed into the top of Justin’s crease, rubbing small circles as he moved lower.

“God, Brian…” Justin breathed. “Please…” His legs shifted wider, offering himself.

Brian was never a man to turn down an offer like that.

“Gonna make you beg, Justin,” he ground out.

He dropped effortlessly to his knees, his hands pulling Justin wide as he moved forward. Justin cried out hoarsely when Brian’s mouth touched his skin, pushing his hips back as hard as he could. Brian let him move, let him rock against his mouth. He nuzzled down to just behind Justin’s balls, licking the soft skin and inhaling deeply.

“So good,” he murmured, bringing his mouth back higher, tongue pressing inside Justin’s body. Justin keened under him, harsh cries punctuating the thrusts of his hips.

“Please, Brian. Please…” Justin was becoming increasingly incoherent.

Brian let his tongue fuck into Justin’s body as he brought one hand to the inside of Justin’s thigh. When he pinched the soft skin there firmly, Justin gasped and pulled away instinctively.

“Don’t move,” Brian warned, his hand finding another spot and pinching again. Justin flinched, but held his legs steady.

“Ah!” Justin cried out when Brian pinched particularly hard, pulling the skin and twisting, his mouth still licking and sucking, circling the tight ring of muscle.

Justin’s cries got more broken, more desperate as he continued, leaving a trail of tight red marks down the inside of Justin’s thigh. He switched hands and repeated the treatment on Justin’s other leg, the thumb of his other hand rubbing above his mouth, dipping into Justin’s hole each time he lifted his mouth away for a breath.

His own desire was building to almost unbearable levels, his cock heavy and dripping in his pants. He kept working Justin’s body, alternating pleasant and not-so-pleasant touches until Justin’s shaking became virtually constant.

Brian stood up abruptly, yanking his own pants open with one hand and pushing two fingers roughly into Justin’s well-licked hole. He retrieved the lube from the drawer in the hall table, slicking his hand and his cock quickly, letting the liquid ease his way.

He couldn’t wait any longer, but knew Justin was ready. Had been ready for a while. Justin’s choked moans were ragged and raw, his hips pushing back hard against Brian’s fingers.

Brian watched him fuck himself on Brian’s fingers, awestruck for a moment.

“God,” he whispered, sliding one hand down Justin’s back in a gentling gesture as he lined his cock up, fingers already withdrawn from Justin’s body to make room for his cock. When he pushed inside, they both moaned low and deep.

“Not gonna last,” he muttered, holding Justin’s hips steady so he could thrust.

Justin only sobbed out a moan, hips snapping back to meet Brian’s movements. “Please,” he chanted over and over, his voice broken and desperate. He groaned one long, low sound when Brian’s hand reached around to his cock, stroking him deftly.

Brian felt Justin’s orgasm start, the shudders wracking through Justin’s body like a wave, rippling over him from the inside out, pulling Brian’s own orgasm from him. The contractions gripped him, milking him until he was crying out against Justin’s back, holding them still as he pulsed inside Justin’s body.

“Fuck,” he whispered, wrapping his arms around Justin’s waist and hanging his head. He wasn’t sure how they were still standing, given how weak his legs felt.

He heard Justin’s groan and lifted his head, catching sight of Justin’s bound hands. He moved to lift Justin’s arms off the coat hook carefully, Justin’s body collapsing under him as soon as the support was gone.

Brian caught him around the waist, pulling him back against his body, stroking gentle hands down Justin’s arms, over his neck and shoulders.

“Shhh,” he whispered, breathing deeply into Justin’s neck as he let the smaller man lean into him, trying to brace them so they wouldn’t fall backwards. He somehow walked them down the hall to the bedroom, pulling Justin with him before they both crashed.

…………………………

Justin wasn’t sure how they’d made it to the bed, but he’d never been more grateful for it in his life when he felt the soft duvet against the back of his legs. He dropped heavily onto the mattress, pushing up the bed until his head reached the pillow. He couldn’t move easily with his hands still tied, but he really didn’t care. At this point he’d sleep on the floor if he had to.

He barely registered Brian’s hands moving his arms, unwrapping the belt and soothing soft touches across his wrists. He sighed when he felt Brian’s body curve up against his back, hard lines and warm skin.

Justin looked over his shoulder, smiling softly at Brian as he settled. He glanced down and saw that Brian still held the belt, Justin’s grin widening as he looked at it. When he looked up, Brian was watching him.

Brian moved the belt in front of him, laying it on the bed. He moved closer against Justin’s back, his nose brushing the back of Justin’s neck, his mouth pressing soft kisses around the bottom of Justin’s ear.

“I want you to wear it.”

Justin sighed at the sound, the feel, of Brian’s voice at his ear.

“Wear it all the time.”

He turned to look at Brian, dark hazel eyes meeting his. He opened his mouth to say something but Brian leaned up and kissed him, stealing any words his mouth could form.

“Understand?” Brian asked, his lips brushing Justin’s.

Justin nodded, the thought sending a shiver racing down his spine.

“Good,” Brian stated, kissing him again and pulling him back, settling Justin in his arms.

“So beautiful when you’re mine,” Brian murmured against him, voice sleepy.

“Mmmm,” Justin agreed, his eyes closing. “Yours.”

“Love that, Brian,” he whispered. “Want that.”

He could feel Brian’s smile against his cheek.

So beautiful indeed.

………………………….