- Text Size +

………………………….

Part 4

Part 4...

Brian watched the smoke from his cigarette curl up to the ceiling. Justin hated it when he smoked in the morning, but Justin was long gone already. Out the door before daylight hit, rushing to finish the last-minute preparations for the show tomorrow.

Justin’s need to control every detail was intense, to will the show into success. Brian figured he didn’t need to worry - it would be a success, but he understood a thing or two about wanting control.

He let his mind drift back to last night, to Justin’s muscles straining as Brian fucked him hard against the wall. Justin’s wrists tied tight with his belt, his body bucking back into Brian’s.

Brian adjusted his cock with lazy fingers, letting the pleasant memories wash over him. Mmmm. The sound Justin made when he realized he couldn’t move his arms. The look on his face in the restaurant. It was a definite improvement from the look on his face when he’d been talking about his day at the gallery.

The belt was an inspired touch, if Brian did say so himself. Something about using such an everyday object, one he could see and touch and use to remind Justin with ease. He smiled at the thought of Justin walking around with it on at work.

Was still smiling to himself about it right up until he stepped on it as he got out of bed. He looked down at the belt, curled up harmlessly on the floor, forgotten in Justin’s rush.

Brian sighed, picking it up. He twined it around his hand and mentally rearranged his schedule for the day.

……………………

The opening was only one day away, and Justin was trying not to think about it. His mom and Molly were even coming; their visit was long overdue and the show provided a convenient excuse.

He watched the bustle of the gallery for a moment, trying to take a deep breath. He hadn’t stopped moving since he’d arrived this morning, hadn’t even touched the coffee he bought on the way in. He walked over to where he’d left it, knowing it would be cold but taking a sip anyway.

“I see you have exquisite taste.”

Justin listened to Marcel purr at someone, no doubt a good-looking or rich-looking patron. Maybe both, given the way Marcel was laughing flirtatiously. Justin hated listening to him suck up to potential customers - when he hit on them it was even worse. Justin enjoyed helping people pick out art that spoke to them, enjoyed discussing what they were looking for, or what the artist might have been expressing. But he wasn’t about to flirt his way into a sale that outrageously. He’d never needed to.

He looked up as Marcel said something too quiet to hear, leaning into the man he was flirting with. The man stood in front of one of Justin’s older pieces, mostly obscured from Justin's view, but he could see him standing with his hands in his pockets as he studied the work. Justin went to turn away, then something familiar caught his eye.

When Brian turned his head and arched an eyebrow at something Marcel said to him, Justin had to turn away to stifle his laugh. Brian’s eyes caught him just before he quickly retreated into the back room.

He laughed to himself as he leaned against the wall. Brian had been in the gallery before, but not often, and Marcel had just never been here at the same time. He had no idea he was flirting with Justin’s boyfriend.

Justin shook his head and debated the best way to handle it. Walk up and kiss Brian soundly? Grab Brian's crotch? Wait until Brian made a move to acknowledge him, watching the realization dawn on Marcel’s face? The look of embarrassment that Justin knew he’d see there was enough to make him forget about the snide remarks Marcel had made to him this morning.

He took a breath and stepped back around the wall, squaring his shoulders as he headed toward the spot where Brian and Marcel had been standing. He couldn’t see them anymore and his heart briefly flared in horror at the absurd idea that they’d left together, but then he turned a corner and saw Brian standing in front of another work, Marcel nowhere to be seen.

Brian’s eyes were amused when he looked up, although Justin thought he saw the flash of something else there.

………………………

Brian watched Justin walk over, his grin huge. He hadn’t exactly expected Justin to be happy about Marcel flirting with him so outrageously, but who knew what was going through his head right now.

“You clearly have exquisite taste…” Justin mocked as he stepped closer, his hand fluttering to Brian’s arm in imitation of Marcel’s a few minutes before.

“That I do,” Brian answered. “You should see my boyfriend.”

Justin laughed. “Oh god, Brian – I can’t believe Marcel was flirting with you. He will totally fucking die when he realizes who you are.” Justin looked around. “Where is he, anyway? I’d like to go rub it in…”

“He left, apologizing most profusely for having to leave me to my own defenses.” Brian looked at Justin as he spoke, eyes sliding down Justin’s body.

Justin saw the look on Brian’s face when he looked back up after pointedly stopping at Justin’s waist. He didn’t look amused any longer.

Brian stepped closer, reaching for Justin’s wrist. His voice was low, all warmth gone. Replaced with a smoky warning tone that made Justin’s heart start to beat faster.

“Forget something?”

……………………..

Justin was tugged slightly as Brian leaned down, his free hand sliding into the open briefcase at his feet. Justin watched as his hand emerged slowly, a long strap of leather dangling from his fingers.

The belt. Shit. He’d totally forgotten in his rush this morning. He reached for it, taking it from Brian quickly.

“Uh, I…”

Justin looked up at the small growl Brian made, his eyes widening. Brian’s fingers tightened on his wrist.

“Brian, I… sorry.. listen. I was… I was in a hurry this morning.”

Brian said nothing, just stared at Justin with an intensity that made him feel breathless. He went to shrug his hand free, his instincts rebelling against Brian’s possessiveness. It was just a game, it wasn’t like this was important. Fuck, he’d been working his ass off for weeks, it’s not like he had time to worry about every little detail Brian wanted.

But the look on Brian’s face was making all rational thought flee Justin’s mind, making his knees bend a little as he leaned into Brian unintentionally.

“So you don’t think it matters, huh?” Brian said quietly, stepping further into Justin’s space.

“I… I didn’t say that…”

Brian only nodded, looking around briefly before tugging on Justin’s wrist. It brought Justin flush against him, his face almost pressing into Brian’s shoulder. Despite his annoyance, he felt the arousal flood his body, his cock filling and pushing against the seam of his pants.

“Brian,” he said, but his voice was breathy.

“Pick a spot, Justin.” Brian looked around, then let his eyes rest on Justin’s. “Or I will.”

Justin shivered against him, unsure what he was picking a spot for.

No, that was a lie. He knew exactly what he was picking a spot for. Or at least he knew it had better be a spot where no one could see him. Or hear him, most likely. God.

“Brian, I…”

“Now.”

Justin shivered again, pulling in a shaky breath before he led Brian to the back. He wasn’t sure what it was about Brian’s dominance that overrode his better judgment and had him responding, but it seemed to make him forget everything but the sound of Brian’s voice and the feel of his skin.

………………………

Brian let Justin lead him into the back of the gallery, weaving around a half-wall that separated the private space from the public. It was cramped, frames and paintings stacked against the wall, a table littered with empty coffee cups and papers.

Brian stopped as soon as they were inside the area, tugging Justin to a stop as well. When Justin turned to look at him, Brian felt his cock kick at the lust on Justin’s face.

He stepped forward, pushing Justin against the table. Justin leaned back, his thighs pressing into the edge as Brian leaned into him.

“I told you to wear it all the time,” Brian breathed against his mouth, Justin’s eyes falling shut as Brian’s lips brushed his.

Justin nodded, opening his mouth. Brian licked at him, pulling his tongue away when Justin tried to suck it into his mouth. He could feel how hard Justin was, and pushed against him further, leaning Justin back more deeply. Justin’s hands fell to the table behind him for support.

“I don’t like it when you don’t listen to me, Justin.”

Justin nodded again, lids blinking slowly with desire.

Brian let his hands fall to the waist of Justin’s pants, popping open the button and sliding down the zipper. Justin sucked in a breath.

“I’m going to have to remind you.”

Justin’s breath hitched and it made Brian’s cock surge. He ground his hips into Justin’s for a minute, hearing Justin’s small moan.

“Not here,” Justin whispered, but his hands moved to Brian’s back, pulling his shirt out of his pants.

Brian laughed softly, unbuttoning his pants, then his belt. Justin stilled when he pulled it slowly from the belt loops, letting it hang from his hand. He watched Justin’s eyes drop to the belt, unable to look away. Justin’s hands tightened around the belt of his own that he was holding.

“Turn around,” Brian ordered.

Justin glanced at him before moving to obey. He braced himself on the table, leaning forward and letting his head hang between his shoulders.

Brian reached around him, pressing their bodies tightly together as he pulled Justin’s belt from his fingers, wrapping it snugly around Justin’s wrist. Justin made a small noise in his throat when he realized what Brian was doing, a shudder running through his frame. Brian pulled the other wrist closer, cinching them together inside the belt. Justin’s breath was heavy now, his ass pressing back into Brian’s cock.

………………………..

Justin used his bound hands to support himself on the table as Brian pushed his pants down, exposing his ass. He couldn’t believe they were doing this here, where anyone from the gallery could walk in, where Marcel could walk in. Justin groaned at the thought. He couldn’t let himself think about it.

Brian’s fingers were rough, fast. He felt a swipe of cold wetness, then held his breath as Brian pushed one finger into him. He shuddered.

“I want you to listen to me next time, Justin,” Brian breathed into his ear. Justin nodded mindlessly as another finger pushed inside him, crooking to find his prostate. He gritted his teeth so he wouldn’t moan. His arms were starting to shake from the awkward position.

He breathed out a low moan when Brian pulled his fingers away, the blunt head of his cock pushing against him. Brian’s thrust drove it forward into him with painstaking ease. Fuck, it was good like this. Mindless, silent, demanding. He didn’t know why he got off on it when Brian was like this.

“Oh god, Brian,” he whispered, his wrists giving way as he fell to his elbows. Brian pushed deeper, hands holding his hips as he fucked his way inside.

“Don’t come,” Brian warned, his voice unforgiving. Justin sucked in a breath, hoping like hell that he could comply.

“Don’t come, or I’ll take you out in the middle of the gallery and spank you until you beg.”

Justin choked out a moan. He had no doubt that Brian would do it, given the mood he was in. The fact that he almost wanted Brian to was a thought he couldn’t handle at the moment, so he pushed it to the back of his mind, concentrating on the feel of Brian’s cock inside him. He moaned softly, letting his forehead fall to his bound wrists.

He could hear Brian’s breath catching, feel his thrusts getting jerky. It was fast for that to be happening, but this was so intense between them – this thing right now, whatever it was. He grunted as Brian leaned over him, thrusting shallowly as he folded over Justin’s back.

“I’m going to come inside you, Justin,” Brian murmured. Justin jerked at his words, his hands clenching on the table.

“Come inside you. Then when I pull out, you’re going to feel me drip down the inside of your legs.” Brian’s voice rumbled over him, his words bringing Justin dangerously close to the edge. “And you’re going to walk around like that all day.”

Brian’s hands tightened on his hips, pulling Justin back into him as he straightened up, fucking him fast and hard. The change in angle meant Brian’s cock was pressing his prostate, making Justin bite down on his lower lip to stifle his moans.

He listened to Brian’s breath hitch, then stop completely for a long second. Justin bit into the leather of the belt around his wrists to stop from crying out as he felt hot bursts of come pulse inside him. Brian made a low groan and slumped against his back, shudders jerking his hips as he came down.

They stayed motionless for a minute, Justin’s cock throbbing against the surface of the table, his heart pounding in his chest. When Brian leaned up, he wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest and pulled him upright.

He felt Brian start to pull out, wincing at both the feeling of emptiness and the knowledge that he was going to make a mess. As soon as Brian’s cock was free, Justin felt the warm trickle start to seep out of him. He started when Brian slid a finger inside him, swirling around, pulling his come out as he fucked Justin with his fingers. Justin moaned.

“Such a pretty boy like this, Justin,” Brian whispered. “But maybe we won’t waste it all.”

Justin rocked with Brian’s hand, feeling Brian bend and move behind him but unable to focus on much other than the fact that he desperately needed to come. Maybe he could just rock his hips a little more into the table…

“Stop that.” Brian’s voice was at his ear again. “Open for me.”

Justin jumped when Brian moved his fingers away and he felt a push. A widening stretch, hard and thick as it slid inside him. He moaned softly. “No,” was all he could manage to whisper as Brian seated the plug snugly.

“Mmm, yes.” Brian kissed the side of his neck, his mouth wet and warm.

“Oh fuck,” he murmured. He could feel Brian’s smile against his skin as he pushed on the base of the plug, making Justin groan.

“All day, Justin.”

Justin groaned again, his head falling forward.

Brian’s hand slid around to his cock, pumping it slowly, Justin’s hips helplessly following. “Do you need a cock ring?” Brian whispered in his ear.

Justin couldn’t formulate an answer since words seemed to have failed him.

“So hot on you, Justin.” Brian’s hand moved away, followed by more shifting behind him. Then it was back, both hands this time, one holding his cock still as the other wrapped the small band around the base of his cock. Justin opened his eyes to watch as Brian’s steady hands looped the thin leather around his balls, pulling them up and apart. He gasped when Brian tugged it tight, fastening the snap snugly beneath his cock.

“A different kind of belt,” Brian murmured before pulling the lobe of Justin’s ear into his mouth and sucking softly. “This way you won’t forget me today.”

Brian leaned down, pulling Justin’s pants back up over his ass, one hand patting the plug before covering it with his clothes.

......................

 

Tbc

The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Control also liked 365 other stories.