- Text Size +

"Hurry up, Justin.  We need to be at the airport in forty five minutes, and the car will be here in five minutes."

Justin came out of their bedroom with his messenger bag draped across his body, pulling his suitcase. 

"I swear you don't look any older than twenty when you're dressed like that."  Brian walked over and gave Justin a kiss on the lips.

Justin smiled. "You keep me that way.  Now quit worrying. This is a vacation, a well deserved one, so relax."

Gus came out of the kitchen as they were waiting for the car service. "You guys have a great time."

"Listen to Rosa and go to Kinnetik after practice.  I've arranged for the service to take you home at 6:30 every day.  If you need anything call Emmett, Ted, or Jennifer."

Gus patted his Dad's shoulder.  "Dad, I'm seventeen.  I can take care of myself for a few days, and there are so many adults in my life that I always have someone to call.  Don't worry.  I hear the car service driving up."  Gus gave Brian and Justin a big hug and waved as they drove off.

They settled into the car, Justin leaning on Brian's shoulder.  "Thank you for taking me on this trip.  It means a lot."

Brian kissed Justin's head and then leaned him into a sitting position so he could see his face.  "You deserve it.  You've put up with a lot of shit from me in the last few months and I wanted to spend some time just with you.  Let's put all that shit behind us."

Justin kissed Brian squarely on the lips.  "You can be ridiculously romantic and I love you."  Justin lay his back on Brian's shoulder, closing his eyes to nap before their trip. 

When they arrived at the airport, they checked their bags and waited in the VIP lounge until it was time to board.  Once settled in first class, Justin looked out the window as he watched the airplane taxi.

"You're just like a kid, watching out the window like it's your first time flying," Brian teased.

Justin squeezed Brian's thigh but continued to look out the window.  "I find flying fascinating.  To think that a plane can lift off the ground, fly at three hundred miles per hour and come down on the ground is pretty amazing."

Brian waved at the flight attendant to bring him a blanket and a pillow. "I'm going to take a nap.  Unlike you, flying doesn't fascinate me.  I find the whole thing annoying.  Airports, security, checking your bags--I'd rather just arrive at my destination."

"To each his own." Justin kissed Brian on the cheek and continued to watch the land as it decreased in size.  When he could no longer see any landscape, he got out his pencil and sketch pad and sketched his favorite subject, Brian.

They landed several hours later and were met by a driver holding a sign that said Kinney. Justin pointed at the man.  "That must be us."

The man drove them to the resort about an hour away from the airport.  It was secluded and they had their own bungalow.  Brian tipped the driver and the bellman as he brought their luggage to the room.  Justin walked into the room and went immediately to the bed. 

"Nice.  Come join me," he said, waving to Brian.

Brian unbuttoned his shirt and pants, letting them drop on the floor where he stood.  He took off his socks and underwear and joined Justin on the bed.  While Brian was undressing, Justin took his clothing off as well.

They kissed, open mouth kisses, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, tasting the unique flavor of the other man. Their hands roamed the familiar flanks and buttocks of the other, alternating between a light touch and digging in to the tender flesh.  Their cocks rubbed together, the friction inflaming their desires. 

Justin stopped, pulling away from Brian.  "Where's the lube?"

"In my kit.  Top of the suitcase.  Hurry."

Justin quickly found the needed item and returned to the bed, interlocking lips and limbs with Brian.  The frenzy increased, Justin pushing up into Brian's cock, wanting more.  "I want you.  Now," he breathed.

Brian grabbed the lube, flipping the top open and squeezing some of the cold gel on his fingers. They were face to face and Brian lay Justin on his side facing away from him.  He spread Justin's ass cheeks, found the pucker and gently placed the gel inside as he slid in one finger.  Stretching the tight hole, he placed a second, then third finger in until Justin was fucking his fingers. 

He removed his fingers, and lay Justin on his back. "I want to see you." He kissed Justin's mouth as he aligned his cock with Justin's hole.  Sliding in one push, he heard Justin gasp at the intrusion.

After a few moments, Justin raised up, signaling his readiness for more.  Brian started out with a slow rhythm, but it quickly changed to fast, sharp strokes.  Justin met his every push with an upward movement, allowing Brian to hit his sweet spot with every stroke.  He pulled Brian to him, wrapping his legs around his waist and using his hands to pull tighter. 

"Ahhhh, Briannnnn," he yelled as his cock shot streams of cum between them.

"Justinnnnn," Brian called out as he shot into Justin's ass.

They lay there for a few minutes recovering and Justin lowered his legs, allowing Brian to come out of him. 

Brian kissed him softly all over his face.  "I always hated that part.  My cock leaving your body."

"Me too." Justin closed his eyes in contentment and fell asleep, and Brian followed close behind.

They awoke several hours later, sticky and sweaty.  Brian got up to use the bathroom and turned on the shower.  The noise of the water woke Justin and he joined him for a shower and a quick blow job for both men.

After they dried off, Brian hung the towel on the rack. "I miss our morning showers."

"I bet you do.  Can't get your morning high protein breakfast if you have to take Gus to school.  I guess that's the price you pay for being a full-time dad."

"You should remedy that problem by visiting me at Kinnetik more often.  I think better after I've had my morning protein."

Justin swatted him with his towel before he hung it up. "I bet you think I should do that, but it ain't happening.  Artists need their sleep to be creative." Justin smirked as he made his way to the bed.  "You think this place has maid service in the evening?  I would love to have fresh sheets."

Picking up the phone, he dialed.  While he waited for someone to answer, he commented, "You've become quite the demanding guest.  I've taught you well," Brian said, tongue-in-cheek.

Brian asked the front desk for maid service and they told him, that someone would be down in half an hour.

"You've got half an hour to give me a blow job before they get here, and then we'll grab some dinner."

"I live to serve, your majesty," Justin said as he bent down to worship his favorite cock.  Inhaling the familiar scent that was Brian, he lapped the shaft and played with his balls, and he licked and sucked the sensitive head.  Bringing Brian to orgasm in less than ten minutes was a particular skill Justin had perfected through the years.  "My turn after dinner.  Your prince requires your services as well."

"Of course."  Brian pulled Justin up from his knees, kissing him as he tasted himself on Justin's tongue.  "Now get dressed.  They'll be here any minute."

They dressed quickly and went down to the bar for an appetizer and a few beers before returning to the room.  They continued this routine for the next few days.  Sex, shower, sleep and eat, both men enjoying themselves. 

They'd been there for three days and were resting on the bed after a particularly vigorous session when Brian's phone rang.  Both men jumped at the unexpected noise.

"Kinney."

"...Yes.  I am."  Brian turned white, the color draining from his face.   "Is he okay?"

"... I understand.  I'll be there as soon as I can.  I'm out of town and it will take at least five hours."

"He's in no critical danger. Can someone else sign for his care?" the voice on the other end of the phone informed Brian.

"Call this number. Ask for Jennifer and she can sign.  She has power of attorney."

Brian hung up, then called the front desk. "This is Mr. Kinney in room 514.  I need to check out immediately.   Can you have a driver meet us in forty five minutes?"

"Of course.  I'll have everything taken care of." The clerk began locating the necessary paperwork and finalizing the charges.

Brian walked over to the bathroom, turning on the shower and Justin joined him. Brian didn't say anything as he methodically washed himself and Justin.  "We have to go.  Gus has been in an accident.  That was the hospital. I told them to call your mom.  Good thing I had those papers drawn up before we left."

"Oh my God, Brian. What happened?"

"He's been in a car accident.  The doctor said it wasn't critical, but..."

Justin kissed Brian on the lips and gave him a big hug.  "He'll be okay. He's young and resilient."

"I never should have left him alone. He hasn't lived with us for very long.  He..."

Justin grabbed Brian's shoulders and shook him.  "Stop.  We can't protect him every time he walks out the door.  Let's pack and the car will be here to take us home."

Brian didn't answer Justin; he just shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing his towel to dry off.  After Justin dried off, he gathered their toiletries, placing them in their kits.

Brian put on the first pair of jeans and shirt he could find and went to the phone, attempting to find the quickest way home.  While Brian was on the phone, Justin packed their bags.  He was glad that they had sent a few packages home yesterday and he didn't have to find room in their suitcases for the presents they had purchased. 

I'm worried about Brian.  I hope he doesn't use Gus' accident as a catalyst to start drinking again.  Things have been going so well and I'm so proud of him.  He stopped after two drinks when Lindsay pulled her stupid money shit.  I still can't believe that they thought they could pawn Gus off so they could save a few bucks.  I just know he will be feeling guilty for not being there when Gus was hurt.  I may never get a vacation again.  Stupid fuck, this isn't about me.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  I just hope the hospital is right and Gus will be fine.  I don't think Brian... I can't even go there.  There, I think I got everything in the bags.

Justin locked the suitcase, put the laptop in the bag, and draped his messenger bag over his torso.  Walking over to Brian, he tapped him on the shoulder.  "Ready?  When's our flight?"

Brian looked at Justin as if he appeared out of thin air, forgetting that he'd been in the room packing their bags.  "I was able to get us on the next flight out but it doesn't leave for three hours and we have to make a stop in New York.  The next flight out isn't until 5:00 p.m. and I don't want to wait that long.  It'd take us over an hour to get to the airport, so we'll have a couple hours to burn.  Still, we won't get to the Pitts until close to 6:00 tonight and that's too fucking long."

"Our bags are packed.  I love you."  Justin kissed Brian and gave him a hug, but Brian barely returned the gesture of comfort.

The car was ready when they got to the lobby and the checkout was uncomplicated.  The driver put their suitcases in the vehicle and they got into the back seat.  Unlike their ride to the resort, Justin didn't lay his head on Brian's shoulder or his lap, but chose to gently squeeze his hand as he looked at the scenery flashing by.  Brian allowed Justin to hold his hand, feeling grounded in his support.

Gus has to be okay.  How the fuck did he get into a car accident?  The drivers for the car service are excellent.  Some stupid shit probably pulled out in front of them.  I need a drink; actually a lot of drinks.  Why the fuck did I tell Justin I wouldn't drink?  I need something to distract me until I can see Gus is safe and sound.  Maybe I can convince Justin that drinking would be good for both of us.  Me, to keep me occupied, and him so he doesn't have to worry about my state of mind and to not drive him crazy for the next eight plus hours.  Damn, I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin.

Justin looked at Brian, the tension in his body almost palpable. I wish I could do something for him. When we get to the airport, I'll see if I can take him into the men's room--give him a blow job.  That always distracts him.

The car stopped at the airport, letting the men out. The driver unloaded the car and Brian gave him a big tip.  After walking to the counter, they checked in and started walking toward the VIP lounge. 

Instead, Justin dragged Brian into the nearest bathroom.  Pulling him into a stall, he quickly unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down and went to his knees.  He opened his mouth and gave Brian a quick blow job.  Brian grabbed Justin's head, encouraging his partner's actions, forgetting for a few moments his anguish and turmoil.  Brian bucked his hips into Justin's eager mouth and Justin sucked harder.  Justin recognized the breathy sounds emanating from Brian's mouth and his uncontrolled hip action. Increasing his movements, he quickly brought Brian to orgasm.  Justin laved Brian's cock, lightly licking and kissing it.  Brian returned to the present and pulled Justin up to kiss him.

"Thanks." Brian gave Justin a half-smile as he tucked himself back into his pants.  "I need a drink. I think the VIP lounge might offer such refreshments," he commented, half tongue-in-cheek.

Justin didn't comment, just turned and walked out of the stall.  Brian followed him a few seconds later.   Sitting at the table, they looked at each other, neither saying a word.  The waitress came by their table.

"What can I get you gentlemen?  We're still serving breakfast for another half an hour."

"Two shots of Beam for me," Brian answered.

Justin frowned but didn't comment.  "I'll have some orange juice and a cheese omelet.  He'll have an egg white omelet and some dry wheat toast along with the two shots of Beam."

"Coming right up."

The waitress delivered the food about ten minutes later. Brian pushed the plate away.

"You need to eat.  It'll be a long day and you need your energy."

"Thank you for the Public Service Announcement but I said I wasn't hungry."  He raised his shot of Beam.  "This will give me plenty of energy." He downed the drink quickly and went to pick up the second glass, but Justin put his hand out.

"Brian..."

Brian looked at Justin for the first time all morning.  He saw the hurt, the anguish, and the disappointment on his face.  He moved his hand away from the glass and placed it on Justin's hand.  "Shit.  I'm doing it again.  It's just..."

"I know." Justin squeezed Brian's hand.  "Eat.  Your eggs are getting cold."

Brian picked up the fork and took a few bites.  "Rosa's are better." He ate most of the omelet.

The waitress came back to give them their bill and take their plates. "Can I get you anything else, gentlemen?"

"I wish you could make time fly, but barring that, no," Justin remarked as he took out his credit card to pay the bill.

"I'd be rich if I could do that, honey.  Usually people want time to stand still and enjoy the moment. Where are you two off to this fine morning?"

Brian frowned, not wanting to make small talk.  "We've had a family emergency.  Now if you'll just process our bill, we'd appreciate it," Justin urged the waitress.

"Sorry to hear that.  I'll be right back with your receipt."

True to her word, she returned quickly and didn't say another word to the men.  Brian stared into space, his eyes barely registering their surroundings.  Justin watched Brian, feeling helpless.

"I need to do something.  Sitting here in this goddamn lounge is not helping," Brian said in frustration.

"Let's take a walk. It beats sitting here," Justin suggested.

Brian shrugged but allowed Justin to lead him out of the lounge and through the terminal of the airport.   Brian reached in his pocket for his cell phone and flipped it open, checking to see if he'd missed a message or a text.  "No one has called."

"There's probably nothing to call about.  I'm sure Gus is fine.  The doctor said he was okay," Justin attempted to reassure him.  "I'll call mom.  She's probably been busy keeping the family at bay and hasn't had a chance to call us."  He flipped open his phone, pressing the familiar 2 for speed dialing his mom.

"Hello," Jennifer said as she flipped open her phone, not looking at the caller ID.

"Mom... How's Gus?"

"Hi sweetheart.  Where are you?  When is your flight coming in?  Do we need to send someone to bring you home?"

"Mom... How is Gus?" Justin repeated impatiently.

"He'll be fine.  He has a broken arm and some bruising, but nothing serious.  I'm glad Brian thought to give me emergency power of attorney, otherwise, he would have to wait until you got here for treatment."

"Where are you, Mom?"

Brian snatched the phone out of Justin's hand.  "Jennifer... What the fuck happened?"

Jennifer didn't answer right away.  "What the fuck happened?  Can I talk to Gus?"

Brian didn't hear an answer. "Jennifer! Where the fuck is Gus?"

Justin lay a hand on Brian's back, drawing small circles on it, trying to calm him down. 

"Gus went home with Debbie.  Mel and Lindsay were trying to take him home with them, but he refused to go."

"Those cunts.  I told Lindsay that he was not ever living with them again.  Shit.  Why the fuck do these things happen when I'm away?"

Several people in the terminal were starting to stare at Brian as he yelled into the phone.  Justin tried to move them to a quieter place.  He succeeded in steering Brian to an empty gate lounge. 

"I'm on my way over there now. He's at your home, Brian.  They didn't take him back.  I stopped and picked up Gus' medicine and I'm on my way to Britin." She paused for a moment, hoping he was paying enough attention to hear her reassurance.

Brian handed the phone to Justin. "I'll let you talk to Justin."

"Mom, is Gus okay?"

"Gus is fine.  Don't worry.  We'll see you two in a few hours.  I've got things under control."

"Thanks, mom.  Love you."  The phone went dead and Justin put it away.  "Bri..  Gus is in good hands.  Deb and mom are taking care of him at our home.  They should be boarding in a few minutes. Let's go back to the gate."  Justin placed his hand on the small of Brian's back and they returned to the gate lounge, where the flight attendant was announcing the boarding call for first class passengers.

The two men grabbed their gear from the locker in the lounge, and returned to the gate where they were seated in first class.  There were only three other people in first class.

The flight took off shortly after they boarded, and they ignored the in-flight safety discussion.  Afterwards, the flight attendant asked if there was anything he could do for them as he eyed both men with an eagerness not lost on either man.

"We'd like to be left alone.  If we need anything, and I doubt we will, we'll let you know," Justin said firmly as he placed the blanket over Brian and himself.  Whispering to Brian, he said, "We'll be home soon.  Gus is in good hands.  Just try to relax."  Justin grabbed Brian's hand under the blanket and held it the entire flight.

TBC