- Text Size +

"Hey," Brian said into the phone. He was sitting at his desk at Kinnetic

"Hey, what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" It was in the middle of a bad day and Brian wanted to hear Justin's voice.

"I can tell. Spill."

Brian sighed. "Next weekend isn't looking too good." The plane tickets lay on his desk. They hadn't seen each other in almost six weeks; too long as far as Brian was concerned, and now it looked like it would be longer.

"Oh," Justin tried to hide his disappointment.

"I just got off the phone with Kevin, the guy that manages Babylon for me on week nights."

"And?"

"He has some emergency in his family and is flying back to where ever the fuck he's from."

"And?" Justin wasn't following exactly how this would affect their weekend.

"So I need to stay here and take care of Babylon."

"What about Ted?" He usually covered the place for Brian on the weekends he went to New York.

"Ted is going to have to work the week nights, plus working here. I can't expect him to cover the weekend too. I'll be working him half to death as it is."

"Oh."

"There is one way…"

"What?"

"You could come here."

Justin sighed. "I can't afford it, especially on this short notice."

"But I can."

"No. I've already told you a million times, I'm not going to take your money."

"I'm not offering you money. I'm offering you my plane tickets. Trade them in on a flight back to the Pitts. It will still cost you, but a fraction of what it would otherwise."

"Oh… Well… Okay."

"Great. I'll overnight the tickets to you."

"I haven't been back since Christmas."

"Well, then it's way past time. I gotta run. Call me tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Later."

"Later."

=============================================

The first thing Justin saw when he came through the gate late Friday night were Brian's hazel eyes. He stopped for a moment to watch Brian's gait, his sleek form, his gorgeous hair, his….

"Hey," Brian said, walking up to where Justin stood.

"Hey."

"I gotta get back to the club," Brian said, throwing an arm over Justin's shoulder to get him moving.

"Oh, yeah. Of course." Justin shook himself from his reverie.

The rest of the night was spent at what Justin would always consider his second home, or maybe his third. The lights, the thumpa-thumpa; sure, New York had some great clubs, and really this couldn't even compare to the nightlife there, but still, this was where Justin had grown up. Babylon would always hold a special place in his heart.

The next day when he opened his eyes, he saw Brian's sleeping body next to him. He gazed around the room; he was home. That was the only way he could describe it. He tried not to think of the loft that way, but he couldn't help it. New York was not his home, not yet.

He stretched and felt a familiar soreness from a night spent making love with Brian. Okay, Brian would say they spent the night fucking, but it was making love to Justin.

"Hey."

Justin turned to see Brian watching him from his pillow.

"You looked like you were lost in thought," Brian said.

"Hmm, just thinking about how much I miss this place."

"Only cause your place is such a dump," Brian snarked, then leaned over and kissed Justin on the nose. "I'm going to go take a shower, coming?" He knew better than to let Justin travel down the path of nostalgia. Nothing good would come from it.

Brian stood under the spray with his eyes closed. He heard the shower door open, then close. He felt Justin's warm body press up against his. Justin's hands snuck around his waist and slid down to cup Brian's cock. Brian let his head fall back, enjoying the feeling of Justin so near.

"Turn around," Justin whispered in Brian's ear.

Brian turned to face Justin, his eyebrow cocked. "Bossy little bottom, aren't you?"

Justin smirked and slid down to his knees. He cupped Brian's balls in his left hand, taking Brian's dick in his right. He leaned in and licked a lazy circle on the skin near Brian's sac.

Brian let his eyes fall shut and let his body lean back against the wall of the shower. He felt Justin's tongue snake its way around his balls and up to his throbbing cock. Justin licked up the length of Brian's dick until he reached the tip; then he put his lips over just the head. Taking his tongue, the bathed the head of Brian's cock giving special attention to the slit.

Brian let out a low moan as Justin slid down onto Brian's cock, taking it all the way into his mouth. His tongue swirled at the base, then Justin opened up his throat and allowed Brian to slide even further in. He swallowed around Brian and a felt strong hand tugging at his hair. He took his right hand and slid it around to cup Brian's ass, pulling him in even further. Justin could feel Brian's sac tighten in his hand and knew he had him right where he wanted him. He let his left hand find its way to Brian's hole and circled the sensitive skin, then pushed inside while swallowing around Brian one more time.

Brian shouted out as his orgasm took him. His knees buckled and he had to brace his hands on Justin's shoulders to keep from sliding to the floor.

Justin waited until Brian had recovered the strength back in his legs, then stood up and kissed Brian tenderly.

"That was hot," Brian said.

Later that afternoon they were lounging on the futon watching an old movie.

"You know," Brian started during a commercial break. "I was thinking about that whole thing with Kip the other day, and I thought of another time you saved my ass."

"Yeah? When was that?"

"John."

"Who?"

"My nephew."

"Oh."

"Yeah, what was up with that? How did you know he had my bracelet?" Brian asked.

Justin sighed. "I didn't. I over heard him telling you that he went to the arcade after school when you had him in the diner. I went there to see if I could reason with him. He had the bracelet on. I knew it was yours, but I didn't know that it would help your case until I told Deb and she told Carl. He said that it corroborated your story that you caught him stealing money from your wallet. I suggested to Carl that we confront him again. I had a feeling he would admit he was lying if they would just push him a little. He was just a scared little kid."

"So you went over there with Horvath?"

"Yeah, and Debbie. Horvath asked him about the bracelet and he tried to lie, but Clare called him on it. She could tell I guess, or maybe she knew all along you would never… anyway, he admitted that he made it up."

"Sunshine saves the day."

Justin shook his head. "I really didn't do much. I wanted to do more, but…"

"I don't know what else you could have done."

"I wanted to get your pig headed sister to see what a homophobic bitch she was, and how she was raising her kids to be the same way."

"Yeah, well good luck with that."

"God, Brian. I can't imagine. I mean my dad has been an ass, but I still have my mom and my sister."

"And poor Brian doesn't have anyone? Doesn't matter. If your family ends up being for shit, you make your own family."

"Debbie."

"Yeah, and Vic and Michael."

"I'm glad they were there for you."

Brian reached over and pulled Justin closer. "And you."

"Me?"

"You're my family too."

"Oh." Justin leaned in for a kiss.

"Yeah… I have all I need. Right here."

"And when I'm in New York?"

Brian placed Justin's hand over his heart. "You're still right here."