- Text Size +

Part 2


After we walk out into the bright evening, he stops. I practically bump into him, but he just turns and looks at me. He stares for a long moment, then pulls me against him, kissing me deeply. I sigh into his mouth, my fingers clutching his shoulders. I’m trembling when he pulls away, my blood racing.


I want him to fuck me right here.


I shake my head in an effort to clear it, following him to the car. I don’t know where we’re going, but then I realize it looks familiar.


“Brian, are we going to… Michael and Ben’s?” I’m pretty stumped by this one. He laughs at the look on my face. He nods.


My eyes go wide, before the incredulous frown spreads across my face. “Uh, Brian…” I start, but he cuts me off, laughing.


“Ben’s birthday party. Remember?”


I let out a huge sigh of relief. Shit, I totally forgot. I feel guilty for a second, then I look over at him. Did he actually buy a gift and everything? I glance in the back seat, and sure enough – a small wrapped package. I shake my head, marveling yet again at how much he’s changed in so many small ways. And some big ones too.


I stare at his profile, seeing the small wrinkles around his eyes, the perfect line of his nose, the pout of his mouth. I lean closer to him, wanting to touch him, to smell him. He glances at me, a slow, sultry smile on his face. He watches my fingers splay on his leg, but he doesn’t say anything.


I bring my face closer to his neck, inhaling the scent of him. I’m not sure why I’m so horny, but then I think about the store, the feel of his hand holding my head down, the look of us in the mirror. I make a little breathy sound as I nuzzle his neck, needing to taste his skin.


He lets me lick him, even shivers a bit as my tongue swipes just below his ear. But then he’s gently pushing me away, reaching for the door handle. Then I realize the car has stopped and we’re here.


We go into the house and everyone else is already there, the party in full swing. There are people I don’t really recognize, friends of Ben and Michael’s, neighbours. Brian holds my hand as we make our way through the crowd.


I can tell that his attention is more on me than anything else, even though he doesn’t look at me at all. I’m riveted to his side somehow. I nod my obligatory greetings, shake hands and kiss babies when I have to, but every nerve in my body feels trained on him. My cock isn’t as hard as it was, but my arousal is still lingering, hyper-sensitive to him.


I feel this intoxicating sense of anticipation, and it’s making my knees weak.


But I try to pay attention to the people around me, even leaving Brian’s side for a while to help Ben in the kitchen. I feel his absence like an ache though, so I make my exit back to him as soon as I can.


When I stand beside him again, he slips an arm around my waist and I feel better. He’s listening to some guy talk about interest rates or mortgage rates or something like that, and it’s all I can do not to laugh. I’m not the least bit surprised when he leans his mouth into my ear. Until I hear what he says.


“Ready for more?”


More what? Not what I think he means…


His hand snakes down my back, cupping my ass through my pants. I shift a little when he squeezes. It doesn’t exactly hurt, but it certainly wakes my cock up.


“Go upstairs.” The tone is back in his voice, even though it’s quiet.


I look at him, a mixture of dread and excitement in my eyes. He doesn’t even look though, just turns his attention back to the guy nattering away in front of him.


I can feel the pressure building, his expectation lingering in the air like a palpable weight around me. My voice cracks when I excuse myself.


I try to breathe normally as I walk up the stairs, rationalizing that he may just want to get away from the crowd and needs me as an excuse. Or maybe…


Fuck it, I know exactly what he’s thinking.


I stop at the top of the stairs, unsure where I should go. I glance at the bathroom, but then decide on one of the bedrooms. Hopefully a safer choice. Or maybe a riskier one. I smooth my palms down my thighs, trying not to feel like a nervous school girl on prom night. Jesus, Justin – get a grip.


When the door opens and he’s there, unexpectedly, I pull in a breath. I barely have time to register his presence before the door slams shut, and suddenly he’s yanking my arm and spinning me around, and I’m slammed against the door. I gasp out a breath as he shoves me hard against the wood, his body pressing into mine, covering me, pinning me. My hands grasp weakly at his arms in an attempt to regain my balance.


His mouth is on my neck, my face, his thigh pushing hard into my crotch. I grind against him, my body lost to this onslaught. He growls into my skin, his need so furious and intense I can taste it.


I’m still reeling when he pulls me away from the door, opening it. He shoves me into the hall, and I stumble, my hands catching the railing for support. He’s behind me in an instant, his long hard body pushing mine into the wooden spindles. I push back, the wanton craving washing over me as I smell him, feel him, hear him.


His hands are pushing my pants lower and I jerk, realizing we’re in the hall – anyone coming upstairs will see us. Hell, anyone looking up the stairs will see me, bent over the railing. Shit.


I push back, trying to turn around, but he’s stronger than me. He shoves with his hips, and I feel his dick and it makes mine throb.


“Brian…” my voice is barely a whisper. God, do I really sound that horny? I clear my throat and try again. “Brian.”


He licks my ear, his hands stilling on my pants.


“Take them off.”


What?


He hasn’t touched my dick yet, but his hands are resting on my hips, his warm skin touching mine where he’s pushed my pants lower. I shift a little, needing his hands closer.


“Now.”


I feel the flush run through my body, but I can’t do this. Not here.


“Not here.” I whisper.


He pulls away, and I feel the inches between us like a physical pain. I turn in his arms. His face is flushed, his eyes lidded. I wet my lips nervously.


“Brian…” I start.


He says nothing, but I understand more in his glance than I could in a thousand words. I’m not sure I’m strong enough for this.


“Now.”


His voice makes every hair on the back of my neck stand up, even though it’s barely audible. I suck in a deep breath and turn around, my hands on my hips. I push the fabric down slowly, pleading with any god I can think of that no one comes up the stairs.


I arch my back, my hips pushing into him in an effort to keep my pants just below my ass, to keep them from falling to my feet. The air is so cool on my warm skin that I feel a shudder run up my spine until it makes me shake my head to clear it. My dick is slicking my stomach every time it touches my skin.


His hands on my ass make me gasp. They’re warm, and dry, and I need him to touch me so badly I want to cry. He kneads me for a minute, his long fingers firm and rough on my skin.


I moan quietly, bending deeper at the waist. My hands hold the railing for dear life. He pulls me apart and I stop breathing for a moment, hoping he will fuck me. I whimper softly when his hands leave my skin, his whole body shifting behind me.


“Hold on.” I hear his whisper a split second before I feel his hand.


I grasp the banister tighter when I feel the first slap, my whole body jerking from the force. The sting spreads through me like a fever, and my body shudders. His other hand pushes my head lower, forcing me more into a ninety degree angle. I bend instantly, willing my body to comply with his every need.


I bite my lip as the spanks rain down, my ass burning and my cock jerking. I desperately hope I’m not crying out. He still hasn’t touched my dick and I think I’m going to die from it. Sometimes he won’t let me touch him, but he almost always touches me, alternating stinging slaps with intense stroking, building me to a momentum I can never outlast. I don’t know why he isn’t touching me this time, but I just hold on and hope to god I can survive this.


I hear a noise and I open my eyes, seeing someone stop at the bottom of the stairs and look up. My body jerks forward from the force of the spank and my mouth falls open. The guy at the bottom of the stairs watches, his eyes widening. I’m barely breathing, and I can’t get any words out. He sees my body move forward again and I realize he probably thinks I’m getting fucked. I moan my humiliation and I hear Brian grunt behind me. He’s enjoying this. The guy stands there for another second and then turns around, walking away from the stairs. I moan louder. This is unbelievably embarrassing. I think my dick is dripping onto the floor.


I’m huffing out my breath as he spanks, his hand burning my skin as it falls. My knuckles are white on the railing, but I try to keep my hips still. Brian always appreciates it when I keep my hips still. Maybe he’ll reward me by touching me if I’m good. Please let me be good enough to earn that…


When he stops I try not to crumple, but it’s more than I can bear. He catches me, his hands grabbing my hips as my knees give out. He pulls me back against him, his arms wrapping around me as he steps backwards into the bedroom again.


Once we’re out of the hallway I fall against him, turning so I can bury my burning face into his chest. He cradles me, pulling me back until I’m sitting on him on the bed. He holds me tight and presses his lips to the side of my face. I struggle to get my breathing back to normal, and his long, smooth strokes on my back start to even out my heart beat. I push my nose into his neck, breathing the scent of his sweat and his arousal. I moan softly, needing his skin on mine, his mouth on my body. Needing him in me. Now.


“Brian… please…” my voice is barely a whisper. My mouth traces his chin, his neck, his collarbone. My hands start to pull at his shirt.


I groan when his hands close over mine, stopping me.


“No, Justin.” His voice is soft, but not open to discussion.


I’m not sure if the pleas are in my head or coming from my mouth, but I kiss him desperately, my lips sucking his skin as I try harder to convince him that he wants this. I want this so badly I can’t breathe.


He pushes me off his lap, gently, but with enough force that I have no choice but to stand up. I fall to my knees beside the bed, reaching for him again. He holds my hands, bringing them to his cloth covered dick. He lets me stroke him for a minute, lets me feel the blood pulsing in his cock before he pulls them away.


He brings my hands to his mouth, and I look up at him, his eyes on mine. He kisses one palm, his warm lips sending shockwaves down my arm. Then his lips open in a lazy, sexy smile, and he pulls one finger into his mouth. I moan deeply as he sucks my finger, his tongue swirling around it as if it were my cock. He keeps his eyes locked on mine as he pulls my finger out, his tongue trailing down my hand, over the inside of my wrist. He sucks the skin of my wrist where my pulse beats, my heart stopping in my chest. My face falls as I realize I’ll come if he does it for one moment longer.


He stops, and I breathe out a sigh of relief. But then the frustration wells again and I lean up into him, my hands reaching for him. He grabs both of my wrists suddenly, making me jerk in shock. He yanks my arms above my head, making me stretch up on my knees as high as I can. The heat whips through me so dangerously I moan. I feel the shudder pass through my body as I try to breathe.


“I said no, Justin.” His voice is so low and flinty I think I'll die.


“Get up. Get dressed. We’re leaving.”


 

My mouth hangs open as he eventually releases my arms. They drop to my sides, the blood rushing back into them as I struggle to my feet. I pull my pants up with shaky hands, looking up as he watches me. He smoothes his clothes, and I see his raging cock outlined in his pants. I will myself not to drop to my knees again, not to beg. I know there will be time for that later. Wherever we’re going…