- Text Size +

 

 

 

"Take. Your. Hands. Off. My. Twink."

Beau, who up to this point had made himself scarce throughout the afternoon, had trotted along with Brian to the barn. Sniffing the air and having the good sense, that his maker had given him, he decided that this next drama was best left to the silly humans. Beau went back to the house and back to Claire.

John saw the wave of jealousy fill the hazel eyes and realized just how tall and powerful his baby brother really was, he released Justin from his grasp.

Under normal circumstances, Justin would relish Brian's display of jealousy and possessiveness, knowing it would lead to an intense makeout session and equally intense fucking. But these were hardly normal circumstances; Justin had to deflate Brian's rage.

John watched as Justin transformed from what moments before was a strong man offering comfort into a sweet wide-eyed innocent boy, with his large blue eyes moistening with just a touch of allergies. Looking up through the sweep of his golden eyelashes, Justin stood apart from John. "He looks so much like you when you're upset, I couldn't help myself."

Brian saw the angelic face gaze up at him; he exhaled and with it went all his anger and jealousy. Brian's features softened as he stood with arms open with an invitation. Justin understood and immediately went to Brian's waiting arms. "I am so fucked," Brian admitted as he circled his arms around Justin.

John, witnessing this latest drama, began to understand the unique dynamics between these two men. To the outside world, Brian was the boss, the master, the top; in reality, Brian was the other half of a partnership. A partner, who at times was whipped by a little blond. Brian knew it, for the most part accepted it and needed it. John wondered if he'd ever find anyone like Justin for himself.

With Brian's ego sufficiently soothed, Justin ventured a suggestion. "It's not all that late and it's Saturday. Is there anything to do around here?"

"Justin, do you really think a pair of fags like us can just walk into the local watering hole and order a couple of beers. We'll be riding a rail out of here faster than you can bat those baby blues and not in a positive, life affirming way."

John cracked up with laughter as the tension was all but drained from the situation. "I know of a place that's safe for fags; it's a few miles out of town."

"Uh huh. I'm never wrong." Brian exclaimed smugly. Before another drama could unfold, Justin ushered the brothers out of the barn and began to babble. "We should tell Claire that we're going out so she won't worry and are we dressed okay? We don't have anything really nice to put on and does this place have music? I haven't danced in such a long time and..."

"Does he always talk so much?"

"Yeah."

"You have my sympathies."

"Thanks. Let's go before he walks into a cow pie or something. Hey, Sonny Boy, slow down before you strain your mouth. I have plans for it later." Brian winked at John who could only roll his eyes. Justin ignored the snarky comment as usual and kept babbling on.

After promising Claire he'd keep an eye on the brothers, Justin and said brothers piled into John's truck and headed for a little bar just outside of town called 'The Honey Bear.' Apparently Bridgeton and surrounding environs had a sufficient amount of gay men and women to warrant their own bar and grill.

The Honey Bear was once an old barn that had been transformed into a bar restaurant and it had a small dance floor. It was surprisingly cozy having several large pot bellied stoves and one large fireplace in a corner to keep the big building warm in the winter. The tables and thick cushioned sofas and chairs were arranged around each stove to give the feeling of intimacy. In the middle was an empty expanse suitable for dancing. The music was loud enough for dancing but low to encourage talk. In front of the fireplace were large and inviting futon pillows. The candles burning on each table and on the hearth, added to its warmth. It was a sophisticated refuge in rural Pennsylvania.

The three claimed an unoccupied table and stove near the bar. Brian and Justin took up residence on the sofa while John settled into the chair. They didn't have long to wait for a waiter to walk over and take their drink orders.

Brian, feeling at home, in his element did what came natural for him. John watched with awe as Brian surveyed the whole place and in a matter of seconds made mental notes of who was doable and who was not. Brian oozed with sex, every twink, bear and troll twitched with excitement and hope. John wondered how Justin could put up with such obvious wanton behavior. Justin wrinkled his nose and told Brian to behave. Brian, tongue in cheek, replied, "Moi?" John shook his head at the two realizing that Justin must be used to Brian in stud mode. The pretty red-headed waiter came back with their drinks.

"New in town?" The redhead twink asked, cruising Brian while placing the beers on the table. Justin glared. The unspoken 'he's mine' hung in the air. The redhead sighed wistfully and Brian shrugged. The waiter turned to John and handed him his beer. "Don't I know you?" Brian and Justin leaned in, awaiting John's answer. John blushed and sputtered, "I don't think so."

"I never forget a face, especially one as handsome as yours. It'll come back to me." With that said, the redhead wiggled away to another table. Brian and Justin continued to stare at John with amusement. "I don't know him, really; at least, I don't think I know him."

Brian, unable to waste a moment of torture, teased his brother with, "ping, ping, ping." Justin elbowed Brian in the gut as John's blush deepened, and he hid behind his beer bottle. After a few moments and sweating with embarrassment, John stated, "I need something stronger than beer." He looked around searching for a waiter. Brian smirked and sat up straight. Within seconds, Red was back and Brian ordered a round of shots. Addressing Justin, John asked, "How does he do that?"

"It's a gift. Gets us a lot of drinks that way and anyone else he wants."

"Don't you mean anything else?"

"No, I don't." Red came back with the shots. "Now, I remember. It was about a month ago, you came in here, a little drunk. Some guys were hitting on you but you weren't into it. I took you home." Red disappeared, Brian and Justin waited for an explanation.

"Damn." John knew enough about the two men in front of him that they wouldn't let this drop. Downing the shot of Beam in one swallow, John explained.

"I did come in here. I was heading back home after an argument with my girlfriend, well not really my girlfriend. We were seeing each other for about a month. It wasn't going anywhere. I had a little too much to drink that night. I pulled off the road and came in here looking for coffee. I was never in here before; I didn't know what kind of place this was. Red, came over, brought me the coffee. I guess he saved me. A couple of guys were getting way too friendly and I was too drunk to understand. The little guy told them to fuck off, sobered me up then made sure I got home okay. He was very, um, sweet." John took another pull of beer. Justin had that 'awww moment' look on his face. Brian had the good sense to say nothing. The music changed to something familiar and danceable.

"Come on, Sunshine. Let's show these hick fags how it's done." Brian pulled Justin up off the sofa and onto the dance floor that was peppered with couples attempting to dance. The Honey Bear was about to be favored with a backwoods version of the Brian and Justin show.

The music was slow but with a pounding beat. Justin took his place with his arms around Brian's neck. Brian snaked his arms around Justin's waist, scrunching down a bit to grind their groins together. Both men were instantly hard. Foreheads touching Brian gazed into Justin's face; Justin had that way too familiar grin telling Brian this is exactly how Justin knew they were going to end up. Justin closed his eyes and allowed Brian and the music to take him away. They continued to sway with the music, Brian holding Justin tightly. This wasn't Babylon so there wasn't anyone to intrude upon them but Brian sent out the signals that the man in his arms belonged to him, and Brian didn't share. No one would get between them.

Justin turned so that they were dancing cock to ass, Brian suggestively humped Justin's luscious ass. Brian slipped his hands into Justin's front pockets, groping the hard organ within Justin's cargos. The whole bar watched with lust and admiration. The lovers were unofficially crowned the kings of The Honey Bear. Justin turned again and tilted his head. Brian suckled the offered delicate neck and nibbled on Justin's ear.

As John watched the couple, he was struck with how truly beautiful they were together. Apart, they were striking; together they became an erotic combination of sensual energy John had never seen before. John never entertained the thought that two men could be as arousing as Brian and Justin.

Red came back with a few more beers. Before he left, he spoke softly into John's ear. "They're beautiful together, aren't they?" John couldn't help but nod in agreement. "You're just as gorgeous as he is. My name is Bobby. I'm here every weekend. My number's on the back of your napkin. When you're ready, give me a call." Bobby left to attend another table, leaving a stunned John in his wake.

As the song began to wind down, Brian cupped Justin's face and deeply kissed the beautiful full lips. Justin gave himself over to the kiss, wishing that Brian would take him into a backroom or bathroom. Any place where they could end their dance properly. Brian released Justin's face and shook his head. There would be no quick fuck this time. Justin sighed and gave a little pout. Brian giggled and kissed the pouting lips. "Later, in a bed, no woodland fuck for you, little boy."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Secure with Brian's promise, Justin led his lover back to their table and sofa. Grateful to be greeted with fresh cold beer, the lovers snuggled up against each other on the sofa.

John barely noticed the couple's return as he fingered the napkin with Bobby's number on it. "What's that?" Brian sing-songed.

"Nothing."

"He gave you his number, didn't he?"

"Brian, leave John alone. John, he's very cute, for a twink and he's obviously interested."

"He's not bad," Brian added.

Justin knew that was Kinney-speak for "I'd do him." Choosing to ignore Brian's comment, John looked into Justin's soulful eyes and began to see what Brian saw. Besides the obvious, Justin was genuinely a kindhearted young man, full of love. Sadly, John realized he had spent the majority of his adult life looking for companionship in the wrong places. Maybe there was a Justin for him. Yawning, a bit bored and getting a little pissed with the looks that brother John was giving his Justin, Brian snatched the napkin out of John's hand and stuffed it into John's shirt pocket. "I'm beat, lets go back to the house. I need my dick sucked."

Justin gave Brian a scowl but acquiesced. "That sound's like a plan."

The three got up and John placed a hefty tip on the table. Before leaving, Brian asked for one of John's business cards. Expecting Brian to put it in his pocket, a startled John watched Brian put the card down on the tip. "Just hedging my bets," Brian told the curious John. Then he pushed John toward the door before John had a chance to pick up the card. Justin turned and gave Bobby a wink and a wave as they headed out the door.

The drive home was fairly silent except for the suckface noises Brian and Justin were making as the blond sat on Brian's lap trying to consume Brian's lips.

"Shit, can't you two wait until we get home?"

Briefly coming up for air, the lovers replied, NO!" As they continued making a meal out of each other.

John drove into the driveway, opened the door for his two panting companions and waited for Brian and Justin to notice that the car had stopped and they were in front of the house. "Come on, I'll show you where you can crash and please hold down the noise. There's been no sex in this house for damn near forty years. You might peel the paint off the walls." Chuckling, the lovers regained their composure and entered the house. John showed them the bathroom and then the guest room. He bid them goodnight and retreated to his own room next door. John prayed that the walls that were strong enough to hold up the house which was well over a hundred years old were strong enough to hold out the noises he knew were going start the minute his door was shut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian shut the bedroom door behind them and pounced on Justin. His lips found those he had been ravishing in the car and they both moaned wanting the release they had been denied for hours. Brian backed Justin towards the bed ripping his clothes off as they went.

When the backs of Justin's legs hit the side of the bed he shoved Brian back, easily divesting himself of the rest of his clothes while he waited for Brian to get out of his. He saw Brian fish condoms and lube out of his jeans.

"Do you have enough?" Justin asked with a grin.

"We're about to find out," Brian said sheathing his hard cock.

Justin threw back the beautiful quilt that covered the bed. He then leaned back on the bed supporting himself on his elbows. He brought his legs up opening them so Brian could get the full effect. He leisurely stroked his cock as he waited for his beautiful lover to ready himself.

With a throaty growl Brian fell between Justin's legs kissing those lips, and those cheeks, and that neck and nipples and stomach, working his way towards his goal. He took Justin's cock in his mouth tasting the precum that was already there.

"Fuck me," Justin breathed wanting to be taken in the way that only Brian ever did.

Brian got onto his knees squirting lube into Justin's pucker and stretching it with his fingers. His dick was not far behind drawing a cry from Justin that neither of them bothered to stifle. Brian rocked into the boy driving him forcefully into the mattress. Justin grunted his approval and grabbed Brian's hair pulling his head down for a kiss. They bucked against each other varying the speed and intensity until they were both bathed in sweat and ready to explode. They moaned and panted as their orgasms neared. With a few final thrusts Brian came with a huge groan. Justin wasn't far behind calling out his lover's name as he shot all over them both.

They lay entwined in each other's arms waiting for the room to settle back into place.

"Phew," Brian gasped as he got rid of the condom. "That was definitely a top ten."

"Yeah," Justin agreed. "Must be all this good country air."

"At least you didn't step in a cow pie. That's one of those good country things that I could do without."

"And just why would I be the one to step in a cow pie?" Justin asked.

"You know you're always looking at things in terms of what would make a good picture. You never pay attention to where your feet are going."

Justin snorted his disapproval. "There aren't even any cows around here."

Brian sucked in his lips. "If there are I'm sure you would find their droppings."

"Fuck you!"

"I intend to," Brian said. "Ready?"

"Always," Justin said as Brian rolled on top of him. "Do you think they heard us?"

Brian shrugged. "Maybe John will learn what gay sex is all about." He grabbed another condom as they got ready for round two.

John lay in his bed listening to his brother and his twink go at it. He had no idea that he would be so aroused listening to them. He jerked off during the first bout. Something about Justin's moans really set him off. He pictured the redhead, Bobby, from the Honey Bear. John could imagine his dick buried so deep into that twink that neither of them would remember where one began and the other ended. He came with such force that he hardly knew what had hit him. During round two next door John debated getting up and going back to the Honey Bear to have his way with Bobby then and there. He settled for jerking off again, however, but he vowed that tomorrow night he would wait for the redhead to finish work and then they would be together. He knew it would be exactly what he needed. Maybe Bobby would be his Justin. He should only be as lucky as his little brother at finding the perfect man.

Some time later John fell asleep thinking about his redhead. He had no idea when Brian and Justin finally got some rest.

In the other room Brian rolled off his luscious blond and turned onto his back.

"Umm," he said letting out a breath.

"Enough?" Justin asked feeling deliciously tired.

Brian arched a brow at him. "Never enough," he reminded his young partner.

"I'm tired," Justin yawned.

"Youth, built for speed, not stamina."

"Don't you think we should give the rest of the people in the house a chance to sleep? It's almost two."

"I suppose." Brian released a slow breath. "Besides, I only have one condom left, and we might need it in the morning."

"You want that to be the wake up call for the household?" Justin giggled.

"I could think of worse ways of waking up," Brian said tongue in cheek.

"You're incorrigible."

"But extremely loveable."

Justin smiled at Brian. "I do love you, you know."

"I know. And … thanks for bringing me here."

"You mean it? I did the right thing tracking down the Andersons?"

"You always do the right thing … even when it doesn't seem like it at the time."

Justin leaned in and kissed Brian before turning and snuggling back against his man. He felt Brian's arm come around him. Brian's breath caressed the top of his hair just before he fell asleep.