- Text Size +

 

**Justin's POV**

I held my breath as I watched to see who would walk out of that stall, and saw Dr. Vic emerge a moment later. I didn't know whether to be relieved or terrified that it was him. On one hand, it could have been someone whom I wouldn't want seeing me in this state and whom I had no interest in talking about my problems with. On the other, being that he was a man with a PhD in psychology and had nearly thirty years of experience in the field, I knew that Vic wouldn't leave me alone until he got to the bottom of what was ailing me. I had no doubt that he had overheard my queen out, and I must have looked like a hot mess.

Vic walked over and looked down at me in concern. "Justin, what's wrong?"

"Oh, uh... nothing," I claimed as I picked myself up off the tile floor and began splashing water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror... yep, hot mess.

"Nothing," he echoed dryly. "What happened, son? Shouldn't you be in your session with Brian now?" I pulled some paper towels out of the dispenser to dry my face and hands. Before I could think of what to say, the doc figured it out. "What did he say to you... or do?"

"He didn't do anything to me," I said.

"Well, obviously something happened in your session," Vic said as he washed his hands. "And as your supervisor, I think I should know about it, if it was serious enough to induce a breakdown like this."

I leaned against the wall and bit my bottom lip, hesitant to reveal anything that could get myself or Brian in trouble. After Vic had dried his hands, I unlocked the bathroom door and let Vic lead the way to his office. We passed by my office on the way, and I looked in to see that Brian had left. I closed and locked the door, and proceeded into Vic's office.

After closing the door behind us, I took a seat at a chair in front of Vic's desk. "Alright kid, spill."

Since meeting Dr. Vic the previous year when I began my internship at the treatment facility, I had developed an immense amount of respect for him, both as a doctor and as a man. Not only was he a brilliant psychologist who had helped dozens of people overcome their addictions and problems in their lives throughout his career, he was also a very proud gay man. I only wished that I could have had someone like him in my life as a child and teenager, when I felt so lonely after realizing that I was gay. I had hoped to be just like him someday.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I could no longer keep this a secret. "I'm in love with Brian," I sadly announced.

Vic sighed and gave me a slight nod. "I was actually afraid of this happening. Brian is a very attractive man with a vibrant personality. Any queer would either want to be him or be with him."

I knew that he was trying to make me feel less guilty, but I didn't. Fresh tears began to pour down my cheeks as I said, "No, I don't mean that I'm just attracted to him- I've been attracted to him from the moment I first saw him. It has gone way beyond that now. I think about him constantly. I can't sleep, I can hardly eat... I've never felt this strongly for someone in my life. Even with all his demons, he's everything I've always wanted in a man... a partner."

I paused for a moment to sniffle and clear my throat. I was preparing for him to scold me, but Vic was instead watching me silently, waiting for me to continue. "I... I don't know how I could have let this happen. I mean, I know all about the medical ethics within our profession, and I know that this is a flagrant violation of them. When I decided to do this for a living, I thought that I would be able to keep my personal feelings in check, to never let myself get emotionally involved with a patient... but I have with him. And I know that it would be completely wrong for me to pursue any kind of relationship with him, given that he's a sex addict..."

"Did he confess his feelings for you?" Vic asked. "Is that what set you off earlier?"

"No. Like I told you the other day, he's made no secret of the fact that he is attracted to me, too. I have no idea how he feels about me beyond the physical... I may just be nothing but a potential trick, in his eyes. I lost it earlier after he told me that he knows that I want him, too. As much as I've been trying to hide my obvious attraction to him my body nearly failed me today- that's why I ran out of there and hid in the bathroom."

Vic took off his glasses and laid them on his desk. "Well, you know that this means that he can no longer be your patient... I regret not reassigning him after you voiced your concerns before."

This made me fall apart. "I'm sorry," I sobbed like a little bitch. "I know that I've let you down-"

"No," Vic said, chuckling a bit. "You haven't let me down, Justin. It's never happened to me personally, but I know other doctors and counselors who have either dated or married former patients of theirs. Our job requires us to get to know our patients on a deep level, sometimes deeper than we get to know people that we date in our regular lives. We can't help who we fall in love with, even if the rules say that we shouldn't. Human beings are likely to want what they know they can't have."

I wiped my eyes and nose with a tissue. "So, what happens now? Are you going to tell Brian that you'll be his counselor for the rest of treatment term?"

"I'll call him into my office in the morning. Since it'll be a Saturday, we'll only have individual sessions."

I shook my head. "No... if you wait until the morning, I will spend the whole night worrying about how he'll react to this. He may not give a shit, or he might take it personally and think that I hate him or something."

"Okay," Vic said in an understanding tone. He looked at his watch. "Your session with Nick starts in a few minutes. I'll have Vanessa track him down and tell him to wait until 1:30 to begin your session, to give you some time to pull yourself together. Then I'll have her find Brian so I can have a talk with him."

"I don't want him to feel like he did anything wrong," I said miserably. "This is my problem, not his."

Vic smiled. "I'll break it to him as gently as I can."

**Brian's POV**

I sat there nodding my head as I felt as if I was in the principal's office at school. Apparently, Justin told Dr. Vic about our little exchange in our session today, and Vic now thought that it would be better for me if Justin was no longer my counselor. He also recommended that I refrain from talking to Justin outside of the group therapy room so he won't distract me from my progress.

Alright, I admit that I may have gone a bit too far, that my words and actions were inappropriate given the setting. I know that Justin and I are supposed to maintain a professional environment and blah blah blah. But every second I had spent with him over the past five days had only made me want to fuck him more and more. I so desperately wanted to throw him on the floor, yank down his pants, and fuck him until he passed out that it was nearly impossible for me to act otherwise. Listening to him talk about giving blow jobs and fucking made me so unbelievably hard, I thought my dick would rupture from all the blood pumping into it. Imagining him with his pants pulled down around his thighs while he pounded into some trick in a back room even made my nearly-virgin asshole twitch.

I was about five seconds away from pouncing on Justin before he ran out of the room like a bat out of hell. I sat and waited in his office for a minute or two before picking up his drawing of me and going back to my room, my dick screaming for release. I knew that Melanie would still be in her session with Eric, so I locked the door and took care of business. I swear, I haven't jerked off this much since I first discovered that I could ejaculate at age thirteen. That was a great summer...

"...So I'll be seeing you at noon tomorrow, okay?" Vic said, thereby dismissing me. I pressed my lips together and nodded.

I found myself up on the roof with a cigarette in my mouth without even remembering going up there. Although it was about ninety degrees out, I spent the next three or so hours smoking the rest of my pack, feeling numb, until it was time to go down to the evening group session.

I sat in my regular chair and stared at the floor while the others chitchatted with each other. When the four counselors walked in, I couldn't help but look at Justin, who seemed to be doing everything he could not to look at me. This aggravated me, causing me to openly stare at him as the doc started talking about whatever-the-fuck psycho-babble bullshit.

In between looking at the people around the room who were taking turns speaking, Justin would write something on his clipboard, still not even glancing at me for a second. I was almost happy to see that the kid looked pretty miserable. Good.

Good? Why the hell would I even care how the fuck the kid feels, or wonder what was going through that little blonde head of his?

And why the hell was I wondering exactly what he told Vic that effectively resulted in my being removed as his patient? Obviously, he ran to Daddy and told him that the big, bad fag was being mean to him, and that he didn't want to be my counselor anymore. He probably told Vic that I practically molested him before he ran out of the room clutching his pearls, shocked and appalled at my audacity.

I could feel my blood pressure rising as the minutes ticked by and Justin still avoided making eye contact with me. All the cigarettes from earlier left my throat feeling tight, and I could hear my rapid breaths wheezing in and out. Although I could feel cool air blowing through the vent above my head, I felt myself break out in a sweat. Steam must have been coming out of my ears or something, because Julie soon leaned my way and asked me in a whisper if I was alright.

No bitch, I'm fucking pissed was what I wanted to scream at her, but I instead gave her a tiny nod as my eyes continued to burn holes into Justin's frowning face.

The angrier I got from Justin not acknowledging my presence in the room, the angrier I got at myself because I was angry at the little twink. Why the fuck was I getting so worked up? Why should I even give a flying fuck whether what I said or did earlier affected him in any way, or that he told Vic on me, or that he was no longer going to be my counselor? He's just a little blonde twink is all, plain and simple. Yes, maybe he's the same blonde twink that I had pictured every time I had jerked off in the previous four days, and the same hot little blonde that I woke up thinking about the past four mornings, and the same gorgeous man that I went to bed thinking about for the past four nights, and the same unbelievably sexy creature that I had dreamt about...

Fuck.

**Justin's POV**

I could feel Brian's eyes on me, but I used every bit of strength I had to not look at him. I forced myself to pay attention to the conversation around me, taking notes here and there, but Brian's presence in the room was nearly suffocating me. Even when he's not making a sound, his presence is undeniable.

Suddenly and without any provocation, Brian stood up from his chair and stormed out of the room. As if there was some kind of magnetic pull on him, I got up and followed him, nearly running to catch up to him as he got to the elevator and pressed the up button.

"Brian," I called out. He looked over at me with a look of... I would say shock or fear, and shoved the door open to the stairwell.

I followed behind him up the two flights of stairs to the third floor, unable to stop my pursuit. He shoved the door to the hallway open and turned to the right toward what I assumed was his room. I technically wasn't allowed in this part of the building, but I didn't care at the moment. I followed behind him until he shoved a door open. He slammed the door closed before I could get to it, and I knocked.

"Brian," I repeated. "Come on, open up."

After I knocked a second time, he flung the door open. "What?" he growled.

"Talk to me," I said to him.

"About what?"

I sighed. "About... us."

He laughed sarcastically. "There is no us, Justin."

I bit my lip, knowing that I shouldn't do what I was hoping he would let me do. "Can I come in, please?"

He let out an angry breath and stepped aside for me to pass.