- Text Size +

 

**Justin's POV**

I walked into Brian and Melanie's room, leaving the door open just to be safe, and saw that Brian had a suitcase open on one of the beds.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he opened the top drawer of one of the two dressers in the room and tossed an armful of clothes into the suitcase.

"What the fuck does it look like?" he snarled, turning to grab more clothes.

"It looks like you're packing."

"Ding ding ding," Brian sang out. "You're very observant, Sunshine."

"But why?" I asked, fighting tears from escaping. Christ, I haven't cried this much since the Friends finale. "Is it because I'm not going to be your counselor anymore?"

"I couldn't give a shit less who my counselor is," he stated as he slammed the dresser drawers closed.

Wondering if he was really telling the truth, I asked, "Then why are you leaving?"

"Because being here is a waste of time. I should have just gone to Ibiza like I told everyone I was. I could be on the Es Cavallet beach enjoying a piña colada and getting blown right now, but instead I'm in this prison. Hell, at least I'd be getting fucked regularly in prison."

"But..." I desperately searched my mind for something to talk him out of leaving. "Brian, you've admitted that you have a problem that you need help with, and you've already made so much progress-"

"Save your psycho-babble for someone who cares," he said as he shoved the rest of his clothes into the suitcase. "It's too late for me to change now. I'm too far gone... I'll always be Brian Fucking Kinney, a selfish, heartless son of a bitch that fucks everything that moves. And I wouldn't want to disappoint all my adoring fans back home now, would I?"

"No, Brian," I said, grabbing his arm. "It doesn't have to be like that. I may not know you very well, but I know that you're worth more than that. You can change, if you want to."

His eyes trailed from my hand on his arm and up to my eyes. "I don't want to change."

"I think you do," I said softly. "You need to change, because you're not happy with your current life. That's why you came here, because you wanted a fresh start. You want to learn how to live without fucking everything that moves."

He smiled and shook his head. "You want to know what I need, Justin?" he asked in his sexy rasp.

To answer the question, Brian strode over to the door, closed and locked it, grabbed me by the front of my polo shirt, and shoved me against the door. I gasped, causing my month to open a bit, and Brian used the opportunity to capture my lips with his. I could feel the anaconda in his pants pressing against my stomach.

I knew that I should have pushed him away, but I lost every bit of rational thought when I felt his tongue touch mine. I reached up and ran my fingers through the soft hair on the back of his head, moaning as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. Despite the stress I had been under that afternoon, I hadn't had a cigarette all day, and I could smell leftover smoke on his clothes. Combined with the scent of his cologne, which probably cost more for a bottle than Daphne and I spend on groceries in a whole month, he smelled like heaven.

Brian broke the kiss a moment later and turned his head to suck on my neck, his hands roaming up my shirt to stroke my bare back. My mouth free, I gasped for air. "Brian..."

He hummed as his hands journeyed to the front of my pants, where he pulled the button free, his hot mouth still attached to the delicate skin on my neck.

"Brian... stop."

He drew back and looked down at me as he lowered my zipper. "We both know that you don't want me to stop, Sunshine... you want this just as much as I do." He then reached into my briefs and grabbed hold of my cock, which was pulsating along with my rapid heartbeat. "Oh, yeah," he groaned, feeling my response to him.

"Brian..." I whimpered, my brain barely connecting with my mouth as he swiped his thumb over my leaking slit and smeared my pre-cum around the head. God, that feels so fucking good...

He stuck his thumb into his mouth and groaned at the taste of me. His lips were soon back on mine and his hand was back on my dick. I was vaguely aware of him grabbing onto my shoulder with his other hand and steering me over to the empty bed.

I snapped back into reality when I felt my back hit the mattress and Brian climbed on top of me. "Brian."

"Hmm?" he sighed as his warm hand once again claimed my dick.

I turned my head as he bent down to kiss me. "We can't do this," I said. Although it was the last thing I wanted to do, I grasped his wrist and pulled his hand away. "Not here."

He propped himself up and raised an eyebrow. "We can go to a hotel... or to your place."

"No," I said as I pushed him off of me and stood up. I tucked my dripping dick back into my pants and zipped them up. "We can't do this ever, and especially not here. Even if you're not my patient anymore, you're still a patient here, where I work."

Brian sighed and got up to return to packing. "Well, I won't be a patient here in about five minutes."

I stood behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Brian, please don't leave. Just give it a few more days-"

"You know what? It's ironic," he said, shrugging my hands off before walking into the bathroom.

"What is?"

He walked out a few moments later with a toiletry bag. "Just last night, I wrote in that dumbass journal you gave me that I almost didn't want to leave, and now I can't wait to get the fuck out of here."

Before I could ask him about that, there was a knock at the door. "Brian, are you in there?" I heard Dr. Vic's voice ask.

I walked over and opened the door. Surprised to see me, Vic said, "Justin, you're not allowed in the patient rooms."

"I know, but-"

He looked over my shoulder and saw Brian standing behind me. "Brian, are you going somewhere?" Vic asked him as I heard Brian zipping his suitcase closed.

"Yeah, I'm hitting the road, Jack," Brian answered sternly.

"I'm trying to get him to reconsider," I said to Vic in an attempt to excuse why I was in Brian's room with him.

"Will you tell me why you're leaving?" Vic asked.

Brian put his suitcase on the floor and extracted the handle. "I've done more than enough talking with shrinks in the past five days to last me a lifetime, so no." He pulled his suitcase behind him towards the doorway, but was forced to stop when Vic and I stood in his way. "Move," Brian ordered, mostly directing the word at me.

"We can't force him to stay, Justin," Vic said to me, grabbing my elbow to pull me out of the room.

"You're not even going to try?" I asked Vic, my voice sounding angrier than I meant it to. This time, I didn't even try to hold back my tears. "The program isn't even half over yet!"

"He's here voluntarily, and has obviously made his mind up to leave the program for whatever reason," Vic said. Dropping his voice to a whisper, he said to me, "You have to let him go, son."

I lowered my head and followed Vic out of the room, with Brian not far behind me. Again feeling that magnetic pull that I couldn't resist, I started walking beside him as he made his way to the elevator at the front of the building.

"Will you please just tell me why you're leaving?" I pleaded.

"I told you why," he said, confidently striding forward.

"You say that you don't care if I'm your counselor or not, but you only decided to leave after Vic told you that he was taking over your case," I pointed out. "So cut the bullshit and tell me the truth."

"Psychoanalyze me all you want, Sunshine, but this bird, you cannot change."

We reached the front desk next to the elevator, where Vanessa was sitting and reading a magazine.

"Can I have my cellphone, please?" he asked her.

"Are you leaving, Brian?" she asked, looking down at his suitcase as she reached into a drawer to get his phone.

Brian pocketed the phone and hit the arrow for the elevator to go down. "Yep, for I must be traveling on now, ‘cause there's too many places I've got to see."

Vanessa squinted her eyes. "Uh... okay."

Brian smiled at her as the elevator door opened. "Skynyrd, Free Bird." He stepped inside the elevator and hit what I assumed was the button for the first floor on the panel, but I put my hand out to block the door from closing.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh... Maui, Paris, a gay bar in Brooklyn, who knows?" he said sarcastically. "Now kindly move your hand, so I can get the fuck out of here."

I sighed and stepped back, staring into his eyes until the door closed.

********************

"Oh, it's beautiful Justin, thank you!" Vanessa said after unwrapping the painting I made for her birthday. She sat the canvas on the table and hugged me, giving me a loud smoochy kiss on my cheek.

I plastered on a fake smile after she released me. "You're welcome," I said to her. While she was showing the painting off to the others at the table, I announced, "Well, I'm going to use the little boy's room, and then I'm going to get going."

"Okay Hon, thanks for coming tonight," Vanessa said.

I walked to the back of the restaurant and pushed open the door to the men's room. I was standing at a urinal taking care of nature when Hobbs walked in. Although there were three other empty ones to use, he chose the urinal right next to the one I was using and unzipped his pants.

"'sup," he said to me as he respectfully stared at the wall ahead of us.

"'sup," I mumbled back, wishing that we weren't alone in the not-so-nice-smelling room. After giving myself a shake, I quickly zipped my pants back up and hit the flusher.

I washed my hands, and I was drying them when he flushed and walked over to the sinks. "That was a really nice painting... I forgot that you were into that art shit."

"Thanks," I said as I tossed the paper towels into the trash and moved to leave.

"Hey, uh..." he said. "What were you doing after this?"

"Going home to bed," I answered, hardly able to wait to get outside and have a cigarette. This was not the day to try to quit.

He sauntered over to me, giving me a little smile. "Would you like some company?"

Christ... "No, I really wouldn't... and I wish that you would find some other fag to play out your latent homosexual fantasies with."

"What the fuck did you say?" he asked, as if he hadn't just propositioned me.

I walked over so we were nearly toe-to-toe. "I could never be desperate enough to fuck you, Hobbs. I have had much hotter," I paused to glance down at his denim-covered crotch, "and much bigger than you."

With that, I turned on my heel and walked out of the restaurant. I had to park about two blocks away, so I pulled out my smokes and lit one while walking in the direction of my car. After taking a couple of puffs, I took my cell phone out of my pocket. I scrolled down to the number I wanted and hit the send button.

Three rings later, the familiar sexy voice answered. "Sunshine?"

"Hey... where are you?"