- Text Size +

Saturday, June 11, 2005

**Justin's POV**

I woke up to the sound of Janet Jackson's "Nasty" faintly playing, which meant that Daphne was calling me. I regrettably pulled myself out of Brian's arms and picked up my jeans from the floor. Reaching into one of the pockets, I pulled out my phone. Despite the noise and my moving around, Brian was sleeping like a baby. The alarm clock next to the bed read 7:14 AM. Shit, that means I slept for about ten hours straight.

Naked and covered in my dried jizz, I took my phone into the bathroom and answered it after pulling the door closed. "Hey, Daph."

"Where the fuck are you?" she yelled.

"Good morning to you too, Sweetheart," I said to her sarcastically.

"I just got up to take my morning jog, and I noticed that your bedroom door was open and you weren't in there. You never get up this early."

I took a wash rag from the towel rack and wet it in the sink. "That's because I didn't come home last night."

Daphne gasped as I rung out the rag one handed and began cleaning myself off. "You got laid didn't you?"

"We'll talk about it when I get home, okay? I'll be back in a few hours to change for work; I don't have to be in until later, since we only do individual sessions on the weekends. I'll see you soon."

"Wait, tell me who it is!" Daph said before I shut my phone off.

After taking a piss, I brought the rag and my phone into the bedroom and put the phone on the nightstand. I gingerly sat on the bed next to Sleeping Beauty, who was lying on his back. There was some morning sunlight shining through from under the closed curtains, and I could see Brian's chest slowly rise and fall with each slightly-wheezy breath he took. He must have either turned the bedside lamp off before going to sleep, or had woken up in the night and turned it off.

I pulled the duvet and sheet down to his waist and began to wipe his torso, which was covered with my dried cum, with the wet rag all the while marveling at his magnificent body. What had been hidden under his clothes at the treatment facility was just as perfect as I thought it would be. His pecs and abs were well toned, but not overly so. It was obvious that he worked out but he didn't look artificially enhanced, unlike many of the gym-bunny types I had seen showing off their bulging muscles at gay clubs before. I was expecting my touches to rouse him, but Brian was completely out. If it weren't for his little wheezes, I'd be checking for his pulse.

I took the rag and sat it in the bathroom sink, then returned to the bed. I pulled the covers down to Brian's thighs and looked at his morning wood. Ah... perfect. I had always been a bit of a size queen, and his cock was more than adequate. I wished that I had brought my sketchbook so that I could finally create an accurate drawing of his gorgeous naked body.

I climbed between his legs and put my mouth over the head of his cock. I could taste the remnants of the condom from the night before, but I ignored that as I took him deeper into my mouth. I started to suckle lightly, and I heard Brian gasp a little, signaling that he was awake. A few moments later I felt him run his hands through my hair, and he spread his legs a bit more to give me room.

"Sunshine," he sighed.

As I continued to suck his beautiful dick, I reached down to fondle his balls. Remembering his previous bout with cancer, I lifted my head to ask him, "Is this okay?"

"I'm good as new," he said. "Don't stop."

I went back to work, alternating between taking him deep into my mouth and licking the head and the shaft, all the while massaging his sack and perineum. He continued to play with my hair as he began to whimper a bit. When I could tell that he was close to shooting, I swallowed him and stuck a fingertip into his hole.

"Shit Justin!" he hissed, followed by a loud moan as he came down my throat a few seconds later. I cleaned him up with my tongue, making sure to get every drop of his salty, sweet load.

I laid down next to him and looked into his sleepy eyes. "'Morning, Sunshine," he rasped.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night," I said.

He smiled. "Well, you just made up for it... that was amazing."

I gave him a kiss, which he deepened as he rolled me over onto my back. I could feel his still-hard dick against my groin. He kissed his way down my chest, stopping to give each nipple a bit of attention. He got to my dick and quickly engulfed me.

"Oh!" I yelled out, surprised by his forcefulness. He claimed the day before that he didn't give head very often, but he was damned good at it! It only took about twenty seconds of him deep-throating me before I came. If the people in the neighboring rooms hadn't been awake before, my screams certainly did the trick.

"Roll over," Brian said after licking me clean. I obliged and balled a pillow up under my head. I felt him make a line of kisses down my lower back as he kneaded my cheeks. "Your ass is so perfect, Sunshine... it was made for fucking."

I smiled as he licked a strip from the top of my crack down to my hole. He spent a few minutes stabbing and licking around as I moaned and cursed into the pillow. I started humping the bed, needing some kind of friction on my cock. Taking the hint, Brian grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees. I reached up to get a condom from the nightstand and tossed it over my shoulder.

Brian chuckled, and I heard him tear the wrapper open. He was soon inside me and grabbed my dick to stroke along with his thrusts. He grabbed onto my left hand with his, lacing our fingers together.

After we came, we ended up in the huge glass and marble shower, where we kissed and fondled each other as much as we washed each other. We jerked each other off before getting out to dry off.

"When do you have to be at work?" he asked as he rubbed my head with a towel.

"One. I'm having my first session with Nick and his girlfriend today," I said.

"Sounds like fun," he said sarcastically.

I decided that I had to acknowledge the elephant in the room. "Brian... what is this?" I asked, gesturing between us with my hand.

He sighed. "I don't know."

"What's going to happen after I leave here today?"

He tied a towel around his hips and turned to walk back into the bedroom. "I don't know."

I couldn't help but groan at his lack of answers as I followed him. "Well, what do you know?" He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "And don't say ‘I don't know.'"

He smiled, as I obviously caught him. "I know that I'm going back to Pittsburgh tomorrow evening. I booked a flight; it leaves at 8:15."

"Oh," I said, looking away so he wouldn't see the disappointment on my face.

"I talked to Cynthia yesterday when I was in the cab on the way here, and she said that we signed someone on to model for the Carter account."

"Congratulations," I said weakly, my attempt at showing some enthusiasm failing.

"So I really need to be there Monday morning to get things in order for the new campaign."

Keeping my back to him, I bent over to pick up my underwear off the floor. "I see."

Brian looked over at the clock. "You still have a least four hours before you need to head to work."

I stepped into my pants and said, "I need to go home to get some clean clothes first."

"Where the hell do you live, Philly?" he asked, chuckling. "Come on... I can order us some room service, and we can eat breakfast in bed."

I sat down on the bed to put on my socks and shoes, and he sat down next to me. "Justin," he said, grabbing my wrist to stop me.

I looked over at him. "I think that's only like, the third time I've heard you call me by my real name."

"Well, that sunshine smile of yours is missing at the moment."

I pulled my arm away and continued getting dressed.

"You know, you can come back here after you're done at work," he said.

"And do what? Fuck, eat dinner, fuck some more, go to sleep, and fuck until I have to go to work again tomorrow? Then I'll come back and we'll fuck some more until you have to go to the airport?" I asked in a grouchy tone.

"The eating and sleeping are optional," he said.

I tied my second shoe, pocketed my cell, and got up to go into the living room to find my shirt. "I should have known..." I grumbled.

"What?" Brian asked.

"That I was just another fuck to you. Just another trick to hump and dump."

"Justin, you're..." He looked down at the carpet as if the answer was written there.

"I'm what?" I asked as I pulled on my t-shirt.

"You don't really think that, do you?"

"What am I supposed to think?" I asked.

Suddenly, he started to get angry. "Well, what did you expect to happen? Did you think that I'd stay here forever? I have a life in Pittsburgh, Justin! I have two businesses to run-"

"And a kingdom of adoring fans to get back to," I finished for him.

"Fuck my adoring fans!" he yelled.

"Oh, and I bet you can't wait to get back home to fuck them all!" I yelled back as I headed towards the door.

Before I could open it, he grabbed me by my shoulders, spun me around to face him, and shoved me against the door roughly. He took several deep breaths as he stood inches from my face. "Justin... I'm not the same guy I was when I walked into the rehab facility last Monday. That guy... that guy would have never admitted to someone that he had feelings for him. Hell, before Monday, I didn't know that I could ever develop feelings for someone."

I looked down at his chest to avoid his beautiful hazel eyes. "Brian, I... I hope that when you get back home, you enroll in an out-patient program or support group, or at least try your best to cut down on your number of sex partners."

"Sunshine..." he whispered, cupping my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm sorry, Brian," I said, my eyes clouding up. "I can't spend any more time with you this weekend, because it will just be harder for me to say good-bye to you when you have to leave."

I reached up to pull his head down to me and gave him one last soft kiss. I then pulled away from his grasp and left without another word.