- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Brian allowed his gaze to roam around the living room in the tastefully decorated townhouse, wondering, not for the first time, how Justin had managed to talk him into a family dinner at his mother's. As his eyes lit on the young blond patiently listening to Molly chatter on about her latest boy troubles, he had his answer. Justin had always been able to get him to do things he'd never thought he'd do and living in New York for eighteen long months hadn't lessened that ability one iota.

 

Truth be told, the separation may have strengthened it.

 

Since he'd returned three months ago, things had been both comfortably familiar and pleasantly different between them. There was a sense of equality that hadn't really been there before, though Brian would have been loathe to admit it at the time.

 

As though feeling Brian's gaze on him, Justin looked up and met the hazel eyes across the room. Molly hadn't noticed, still babbling on about how unfair it was that some Jeremy kid could possibly like the head cheerleader more than he liked her. Even as Justin offered his commiseration in all the appropriate spots, the better part of his attention was now focused on Brian, his eyes and the small, mischievous smile sending promises that would have to wait for a more appropriate time and place to be kept.

 

Glancing at the clock over the mantel, Brian groaned inwardly, realizing that it would still be a couple of hours before such an opportunity presented itself.

 

The sound of Jennifer's voice calling Molly to the kitchen pulled his mind from the thoughts of what he was going to do with Justin's body once they were alone, and he looked over once again as the teenaged girl left the room to heed her mother's call. Justin, too, got to his feet and crossed the room to join Brian on the sofa.

 

"Sounds like Molly's inherited the Taylor tenacity," Brian mused, his arm slipping around the lithe body at his side.

 

"Mmm," Justin murmured, leaning in for a brief kiss. "I don't think Jeremy Richards knows what he's in for."

 

"Maybe I should talk to the lad," Brian offered thoughtfully. "Tell him that he might as well just surrender now and save himself the aggravation of trying to fight it."

 

Justin pinched his side. "Aggravation, huh? I don't seem to recall you trying to fight it all that hard."

 

"I was smart enough to know it would be a wasted effort. Better to let you get it out of your system."

 

Justin nuzzled at his neck, breathing in the other man's scent. "Lucky for you, I never did."

 

"Lucky for me," Brian agreed on an exhale as a warm tongue lapped at the spot just behind his ear. His eyes slid closed as the talented appendage proceeded to track a slow path along his jaw and down his throat, broken intermittently by soft kisses. It wasn't until his mind registered the loss off contact that he opened his eyes to see Justin watching him, a knowing smirk slanting his tempting lips. "Tease."

 

He huffed a short laugh. "Just something to think about for later." He casually reached over to squeeze the growing bulge beneath Brian's tailored pants before getting to his feet with a devilish wink.

 

With a low growl, Brian grabbed his wrist and pulled him down, the blond landing partially in his lap with a startled yelp.

 

"You're being a very bad boy," Brian hissed in his ear, his tone full of sultry promise, "Maybe you need to be punished."

 

Justin's eyes glazed over at the feel of the hot breath in his ear, the words conjuring up wicked images for later. "What did you have in mind?" he asked, his voice a hoarse whisper. A low moan escaped from between his lips as Brian's hand found its way to one cotton-clad asscheek and squeezed hard.

 

"Maybe I should take you upstairs and blister that hot ass of yours," he murmured directly into his lover's ear. "Watch you squirm all through dinner, remembering the heat of my hand on your bare flesh, your face flushing when your mom questions the reason for your restlessness."

 

Justin's eyes widened slightly. Brian couldn't be serious. He wouldn't do that. Not in his mother's house with her a scant floor away. "You wouldn't dare."

 

As soon as the words left his lips, he wished he could take them back. Brian never backed down from a challenge and the arched eyebrow and evil glint in the hazel eyes told him he wasn't about to start now. "Brian…"

 

Whatever he was about to say was cut short as he heard his name called from the kitchen. With a small sigh of relief and maybe a little disappointment, he got to his feet, adjusting his clothing to hide the growing bulge at his crotch before shooting Brian a warning look and going to see what his mother wanted.

 

"Yeah?" he asked upon entering the kitchen, horrified at how husky his voice sounded.

 

Thankfully, Jennifer didn't seem to notice. "I've got a couple of salads in the fridge downstairs. Would you mind?"

 

"Of course not," Justin replied with a smile.

 

"I'll help."

 

Justin jumped, not realizing that Brian had followed and now stood directly at his back. His face first paled and then flushed with colour. "It's OK; I can handle it."

 

"They're big bowls," Jennifer pointed out. "As long as he doesn't mind, let Brian give you a hand."

 

"It would be my pleasure, Mother Taylor," Brian said with his sweetest smile. Turning to Justin, he smirked. "Come on, Sunshine, I'll give you a hand."

 

Justin looked quickly to where his mother and sister were once again busy chopping vegetables, Brian's leering tone obviously having gone unnoticed. Knowing to refuse would only raise more questions than he was willing to answer, he headed for the door to the lower level, intent on getting the requested salads and returning to the relative safety of the kitchen without incident.

 

At the bottom of the stairs, Justin turned right, only to be pulled in the opposite direction by a hand on his arm. "The fridge is that way," he whispered insistently as he was pulled along.

 

"But the spare bedroom is this way, is it not?" Brian asked innocently.

 

"Brian, we can't… my mother…"

 

"Is busy in the kitchen. If she asks we'll tell her we stopped so I could admire the pool table."

 

Before Justin could voice further objection, they were in the guest bedroom, Brian closing the door quietly behind them.

 

Swallowing hard, the blond backed up a few steps, a nervous smile touching his lips. "You wouldn't really …" His voice trailed off at the look in his lover's eyes, one that had him hardening instantly. "God, Brian."

 

Brian sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. "Come on, Sonny Boy. The longer we take, the more chance your mom will come looking for us. It really would be worse for her to find you bare assed over my lap, don't you think?"

 

Out of reflex, Justin glanced at the door. "Let's wait until we're back at the loft, where we can really enjoy it."

 

Brian chuckled. "Oh, I'm enjoying myself just fine." He grabbed Justin's wrist and pulled him down beside him on the bed. Cupping the back of the younger man's neck, he pulled him in for a long, heated kiss.

 

When they parted, there was a flush of arousal in Justin's cheeks. "Let's hurry; we don't have much time," he mumbled, reaching for Brian's zipper.

 

"Uh uh, Sunshine," Brian chastised quietly, gripping his hands to stop the motion. "That wasn't part of the dare."

 

Frowning slightly, Justin met his gaze. "You don't really want to … not here, Brian…"

 

"Here. Now," Brian replied. He pulled Justin closer and whispered close to his ear. "It'll be so fucking hot."

 

The hot breath in his ear and the words they carried were Justin's undoing. "I want you to fuck me, Brian."

 

Brian chuckled again at the breathy statement. "I don't doubt that, but you teased me and then you dared me and now you have to pay the price." He pulled back a little to look into Justin's eyes, eyebrow raised in question. "Unless, of course, you'd rather renege on your own challenge."

 

Justin swallowed hard before his eyes narrowed. He had dared Brian, however foolishly, but Brian was now returning the challenge, lobbing it back to him over the sometimes fine line between respectable behaviour and depravity. Expressing, in no uncertain terms, that he was up to the challenge, but at the same time, giving Justin an out should he wish to take it. "You don't think I'll do it."

 

Brian laughed outright, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Here? With your mommy upstairs? You wouldn't dare."

 

Justin had to take a moment to consider that. It wasn't like they'd never played this type of game before, but always in the privacy of the loft. This was far riskier, far more daring and that, combined with the look of wicked glee in Brian's eyes was making him hotter than Hell.

 

"A dare's a dare, right?" he breathed, stretching to lean over his lover's lap.

 

"Uh uh," Brian said, effectively stopping him. "Bare ass, remember?"

 

He felt the rush of colour infuse his face as he got to his feet and unfastened his pants, lowering them just enough to expose his ass to Brian's appreciative view.

 

"Mmm," Brian murmured, running a hand over the pale globes as he urged Justin into position across his thighs. "Nice."

 

"Just do it," Justin gritted through clenched teeth.

 

Brian huffed a small laugh at the words, the husky timbre of the other man's voice betraying his arousal at what was about to happen. "I'm the slogan man around here, Sunshine, and for the record, that one's already taken." He continued to stroke the pale, bare skin beneath his hands for a moment before musing aloud. "I figure ten for the teasing and another ten for thinking, even for a moment, that I wouldn't take you up on your little dare. How does that sound to you, Sunshine?"

 

Justin closed his eyes as he felt his hard cock twitch in response. "How about five and five?"

 

Brian smacked the pale globes once, watching the flesh jiggle in response as a pink handprint emerged. "How about twenty and twenty?"

 

Justin moaned softly, his head dropping to the bed. "Ten and ten," he acquiesced.

 

"You'll have to keep your voice down," Brian reminded him. "Wouldn't do to have Molly come down here to investigate the noise, now, would it?"

 

Justin felt his face flush crimson, wishing it was more out of embarrassment than arousal. He knew Brian wouldn't let Molly walk in on them, that he'd no doubt locked the door, but the threat, along with the anticipation of what was to come, had him harder than he could ever remember. "Do it, Brian," he whispered breathlessly.

 

Brian needed no further encouragement, beginning the process of reddening his lover's ass with carefully measured blows. By the time the first ten had been administered, Justin was biting down on a mouthful of duvet, trying to keep from crying out.

 

"Ok?" Brian asked, gently rubbing his hand over the pink flesh.

 

"God, Brian," Justin gasped out, the sting morphing into a pleasure that warmed more than just his skin. He didn't care if the Pope himself was upstairs; he was too far gone to stop now. "Brian... I need… Oh God…"

 

Brian smiled and leaned down to kiss the side of his lover's flushed face. "Ten more, Sunshine."

 

Justin squeezed his eyes tightly shut as the punishment continued, unwilling to dwell on how much it turned him on to be laying across Brian's lap, having his ass spanked until tears flowed down his cheeks. He didn't think he'd ever been so fucking horny in his life.

 

"There, that should do it," Brian said and he delivered the last sharp slap to the reddened cheeks. He stroked the inflamed skin, reveling in the warmth his ministrations had produced. "You are so fucking hot," he murmured.

 

Justin slid off his lap to his knees beside Brian, oblivious to the tears tracking his face as he reached for the other man's fly. "I need you now, Brian..."

 

Brian stood, undoing his pants and releasing his hard cock before reclaiming his seat on the bed. He hadn't planned on fucking Justin until they got home, but it was obvious that neither of them would be able to wait that long. "Ride me," he groaned, pulling the younger man into his lap.

 

Justin hastily kicked off his pants and straddled the other man's legs, pulling his face in for a fierce kiss as Brian fumbled in his pocket for the ever-present condom and lube. "Hurry, Brian, I can't wait much longer."

 

"Shhh," Brian soothed, quickly rolling the protective sheath onto his aching cock and coating it with lube before smearing the rest in and around Justin's hole. "Ready?"

 

Justin could only nod, his hands gripping Brian's shoulders tightly. As he lowered himself onto the hard shaft, he had to bite his lip to keep from crying out in sheer ecstasy.

 

Sensing his dilemma, Brian quickly claimed his lover's mouth in a deep kiss, effectively swallowing the sounds that couldn't be contained. They quickly settled into a hard, fast rhythm and, too soon, they were coming, their stuttered gasps passing between their tightly sealed lips.

 

"Jesus," Justin breathed as he collapsed against Brian's chest. "I can't believe we did that. That was so fucking hot."

 

Brian kissed the top of the blond head gently. "We'd better move, Sunshine, before your mother sends out a search party."

 

The very thought was enough to get Justin moving, groaning softly as his abused bottom protested. "I'm never going to be able to sit through dinner," he complained, reaching for his pants.

 

Brian grinned. "Part of the dare, remember?"

 

Justin just glared at him while he finished fastening his pants. Running his hands through his hair, and across his wet cheeks, he studied his reflection in the full length mirror. "Great, I'm all blotchy."

 

Brian moved in behind him, encircling Justin's waist in strong arms as he kissed the side of his face. "Not so that anyone would notice." He smirked as he added, "Not your face, anyway."

 

Justin elbowed him and stepped out of the embrace. "Asshole." He took a deep breath, one hand on the knob. "Ready."

 

"Always," Brian replied.

 

With one last glance in the mirror, Justin judged them presentable and they left the room, grabbing the salads and returning to the kitchen.

 

"That's quite some pool table you have there," Brian said to Jennifer as he placed one large bowl on the counter. "Do you play?" He ignored the flush that crept into Justin's face and the rolling eyes at his innocent question.

 

"It's really Tucker's thing," Jennifer replied. "He's teaching me, but I'm afraid I'm not very good yet."

 

"Well, if Justin inherited his intelligence from you, which I'm quite sure he did, then I have no doubt you'll pick it up in no time." He flashed his sweetest smile at her, enjoying the way she blushed almost as prettily as her son.

 

Justin just glared at him.

 

"That's sweet, Brian," she replied, pleased at the comment. "I hope you're right." She looked around at the various dishes surrounding them. "Well, I think that's it. If you guys would help me carry some of these to the table, we'll be ready to eat."

 

Moments later, the four of them were ready to sit down and Brian was watching Justin with a knowing smirk as the younger man gingerly settled into his seat.

 

The meal was a pleasant one, infused with amiable conversation. Between Molly's talent for steering almost any topic back to her dramatic love life and Justin's inability to sit still for long, Brian was kept suitably amused.

 

"I know!" Molly exclaimed. "If I can find some hot guy to take me to the Spring Dance, Jeremy will see what he's missing."

 

"A hot guy?" Brian deadpanned, eliciting a snicker from Justin.

 

"No," Molly said, rolling her eyes in exasperation. "Me. If he thinks some really hot guy is interested in me, it might make him sit up and take notice."

 

"Honey, you can't use someone to make someone else jealous. It's not fair to either one of them," Jennifer chastised her daughter.

 

"Mom's right. Besides, nine times out of ten it'll blow up in your face," Justin chimed in, shifting in his seat and glaring at Brian's smirk.

 

"Not if the guy knows ahead of time," Molly defended her plan.

 

"If you have a hot guy willing to do that for you, why not just date him?" Brian asked logically.

 

Molly's mischievous grin was so like Justin's that Brian had to blink once to confirm it was the female Taylor he was looking at.

 

"Maybe he already has a boyfriend," she said coyly. "You'd do it for me, wouldn't you Brian? All you have to do is show up at the dance and …"

 

Brian grinned wickedly and opened his mouth to say something.

 

Jennifer caught the look and sent a warning one of her own toward the man sitting next to her. "Brian, don't you …"

 

All eyes turned to a red-faced Justin as he cut her off with an alarmed, "Mom!"

 

 

The End.
Kimberley is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked You Wouldn't Dare also liked 187 other stories.