- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warnings: BDSM, Threesome/Orgy, Violence, Anti-Michael

Justin walked down Liberty Avenue heading back to where he’d parked his car before deciding to take a little tour down memory lane. He’d spent the last seven years in New York, but it was really good to be home. His Mom, the successful realtor, Jennifer Taylor, had helped him purchase his office space with room for a loft apartment and a studio. She’d found him an old warehouse that he’d remodeled to fit his needs. He couldn’t help but smile when he recalled his mother’s reaction to him coming back to the Pitts. She was so excited that she’d offered to pay for his building herself, as if he couldn’t afford it. At the ripe old age of 24, he’d made a name for himself and was living quite comfortably. He chuckled and wondered if his Mom would be shocked to find out her little boy, the famous web designer/artist, was a big bad Dom, and loved tying up men for pleasure. She’d been pretty cool about finding out he was gay, but he didn’t think she’d be so cool if she saw him dressed in his leather outfit with a whip in his hand.

 

Justin pulled out a cigarette and lit it drawing the smoke deep into his lungs. Shit, he really needed to quit, but it gave him so much pleasure. It was just that when he started thinking about his mother he always thought of his dad as well. The man who’d raised him till he was seventeen, then unceremoniously kicked him to the curb when he’d discovered his little boy was a great big fag. He really should thank his father for that, because if he hadn’t gone to New York to live with his cousin, well, his life would be dramatically different, and he liked his life just fine.

 

Thinking of his cousin Damien always made Justin smile. Damien had introduced him to a whole new world by taking him to bars and clubs. It was at one of the leather clubs where he’d met Jake, his mentor. Jake had not only taken his virginity, but he also introduced him to the wonderful world of submission and then later, to the even more euphoric world of domination. He’d enjoyed the years he’d spent with Jake, first as his sub and later as his fellow Dom. Jake used to get a kick out of teasing Justin about the reaction people had to finding out he was indeed a Dom. Jake had always said, “With your school boy looks and slight frame, no one suspects the core of rugged steel that supports that hot little body.”

 

Yeah, Justin had a lot to thank Jake for, and he’d never forget it. Jake got him into martial arts, helped support him through college, and encouraged him to be the best at whatever endeavor he tried. In some ways, he really wished he could have fallen in love with Jake, but there had always been something missing between them. No, they made much better friends than lovers. Well, he was on the prowl tonight to find someone to have a bit of fun with. He flaunted his young looks in order to capture a hot man’s attention. It never ceased to amaze him how big, burly tops would roll over for him after he made it perfectly clear who was in charge.

 

Justin looked up and saw that he was in front of Babylon, and was contemplating whether to go inside or to head for his car. He leaned against a light post to finish his cigarette and watched the people walking by. His attention was caught when he heard someone asking about a blow job. That’s when he noticed HIM.

 

Justin licked his lips as his eyes devoured the gorgeous man staggering around a vintage corvette. He took a few seconds to admire the car before turning his attention to the man, and what a fine specimen he was. He could just imagine having that long, lean body stretched out on his bed, tied up and helpless. He closed his eyes for a second to revel in the fantasy of hearing this man moaning and begging for release before once again searching out his prey. He knew the second the man spotted him. He watched him stand up on shaky legs and stare across the street. Oh yeah, this guy was interested.

 

Justin pushed off from the lamp post and walked straight up to the sexy stranger. He tilted his head and looked up at the guy through lust clouded eyes and asked, “How’s it going? Had a busy night?”

 

Brian blinked at the blonde vision standing right up in his face. He wasn’t used to men pushing themselves into his personal space without an invitation. He was however used to men looking and wanting an invitation. He’d just turned 36 years old, but his age certainly didn’t stop him from having any hot guy he wanted. He let his eyes roam over the blonde boy’s body and had to admit the kid had something going for him. Even in his inebriated state his cock was reacting to the nearness of this strange lad. He swallowed and tried not to sway on his feet as he replied, “Just checking out the backroom. You know, in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bullshit.”

 

Justin smiled. He liked this guy. What he liked even more was thinking of what he was going to do with this guy, so he winked at the man, raised an eyebrow and said, “Backroom huh? So are you really into meaningless, anonymous sex?”

 

Brian laughed and tried not to fall over on his ass. He looked into the little blonde’s eyes and stated emphatically, “Sure.”

 

Justin moved in closer and ran his hands up the guy’s chest feeling the muscles constrict under his palms. “Where you headed?”

 

Brian licked his lips and grinned, “No place special.”

 

Justin smiled happily and rubbed his body against the sexy stranger’s before whispering, “I can change that.”

 

Brian looked over at his friend Michael, tossed him the keys to the vette, and said, “Later Mikey, don’t let anything happen to the vette. I’ll catch you guys later.” He slung his arm across the blonde’s shoulders and leaned heavily against the small body surprised at the strength of this little blonde. “Take me away, Stud.”

 

Justin guided Brian over to his pride and joy, a raven black 1969 Mach 1 Mustang with a 428 Super Cobra jet engine that included the drag pack and shaker hood scoop. He’d had the car restored to its original beauty. It looked just as it would have looked when it came off the production line with the exception of the stereo system and wheels. Unfortunately, the original Mustang only had an am radio, and the original color-keyed styled steel wheels were next to impossible to find anymore. However, he did find styled steel wheels wrapped in chrome with a spun center cap.

 

Brian looked impressed as Justin helped him into the beautiful muscle car. He glanced around at the black knitted vinyl sports interior and the comfortable high-back bucket seats. This car had everything including molded door panels, a console, twin-pod instrumentation, and a tachometer. Brian was very impressed with this car. He ran his hand over the console and checked out the stereo system as he felt Justin buckling up his seat belt. He figured this kid must come from money for his parents to let him out with a car like this.

 

Justin slid in behind the wheel of his baby and took another look at the man leaning back in the passenger seat. Oh yeah, he was going to have so much fun with this one. His hands shook in anticipation as he turned the key and heard the familiar purr of the powerful engine. The stereo played his favorite Moby CD just a little on the loud side, but he liked his music that way. He couldn’t help himself, so he tapped on the gas and revved up the powerful 335 horse power engine before pushing down on the clutch and putting the car in gear. He barked his wheels just a bit as he took off enjoying the looks of envy his baby always got when he showed out. Justin loved the fact that people never understood him. He looked like a little WASP school boy, drove a bad boy muscle car, spent his nights dishing out pleasurable pain to anyone that took his fancy, owned his own business, and could buy and sell his homophobic father ten times over. Life was good.

 

Brian looked over at the blonde and said in a voice loud enough to be heard over the music, “I live on the corner of Fuller and Tremont.”

 

Justin reached out and pushed the button to kill the music. He glanced over at his companion. “I figured we’d go to my place.”

 

Brian’s voice slurred just a bit, “Listen kid, I am not going to some rat infested flea bag little hovel. I have a perfectly comfortable bed waiting for me at home.”

 

Justin’s eyebrow arched up at the man’s assumptions and laughed. “You should have thought of that before you got in my car.” He gunned the engine again and turned his car into the private parking garage that was completely deserted at this time of night. He drove up to his personal parking spot next to the elevator entrance and cut the engine. “Here we are stud, you coming up?”

 

Brian got out of the car and looked around the deserted parking area. He noticed the artwork adorning the entire wall of the building in front of him. On one side of the elevator door was an intricate spider web surrounding the word WebDom, and on the other side was what looked to be outer space with Taylored Originals slanted across the wall. He followed the blonde through the doors noticing that it was a new elevator. “Nice place.”

 

Justin grinned, “You ain’t seen nothing yet.” He put his key into the elevator console, punched in his personal code, and hit the button for the third floor. He was extremely proud of his place. His mother had done a great job in getting him the old warehouse for pennies on the dollar. His contractor had followed his directions when remodeling and the place was completely perfect for his needs. The first floor housed his web design business, WebDom, the second floor housed his studio and gallery, Taylored Originals, and the top floor was his loft apartment complete with a playroom. It was a perfect solution for him because he never knew when inspiration would strike, so he had everything conveniently housed under one roof.

 

The elevator doors opened and Justin stepped into his apartment with Brian close on his heels. The place reflected his love of color, art and design. His expensive but comfortable furniture, all black leather, was tastefully arranged. His kitchen was designed using a bright red antique stove as its focal point, so all his appliances had the retro look. The beams and duct work had been left exposed running across his ceiling extending the retro feel. This also aided in his past time, because he had hooks situated in the beams that he could use for various play activities. There were beautiful paintings adding bold color and contour to the stark white walls. The place was designed as an entirely open floor plan with a living room area, a dining room area and a kitchen that was corralled off with a beautiful Oak beam bar. His bedroom and playroom were the only things located behind closed doors at the back of the apartment.

 

Brian swayed and staggered off the elevator into the very tastefully decorated and luxurious apartment. He looked around in amazement. “You live here?”

 

Justin turned and walked back toward the handsome man and smiled brightly, “Yeah, I own the whole building, it just makes my life easier that way.” Justin started pulling the black shirt out of the man’s pants and looked up asking, “What’s your name?”

 

Brian swayed a bit as the blonde yanked his shirt free. “Brian.”

 

“Well, nice to meet you, Brian. My name is Justin Taylor, and I want to welcome you to my world.”

 

Brian felt the blonde’s hand slide against his over-heated flesh and opened his eyes wider trying to figure out what the boy was talking about. “Huh?”

 

Justin gave a breathless little laugh, “You do know what a Dom is, don’t you?”

 

Brian nodded his head slowly and tried to back up. “I know, but I don’t want to have anything to do with a Dom. I’m a top.”

 

Justin ran his hand over Brian’s denim covered cock feeling it twitch beneath his fingers. “Are you scared, Brian?”

 

Brian gave a loud snort and asked in an incredulous voice, “Of you?”

 

“No, not of me, of giving up control, of just letting go and feeling, of allowing someone else to take you places you’ve never been. Are you afraid?”

 

Brian shook his head, “I’m not afraid of you.”

 

Justin continued to gently massage Brian’s cock through his jeans and repeated patiently, “That’s not what I asked you Brian. I asked if you were afraid to give up control, and just feel.”

 

“Not afraid, just don’t want to.”

 

Justin opened the button on Brian’s jeans and slid his hand into the waist band. “You don’t want to feel pleasure beyond your wildest imagination?”

 

Brian just stared at the blonde through lust filled eyes. He didn’t know how to respond to that last question without giving himself away. Was it the alcohol or Justin’s words and actions that were causing the fire to ignite deep inside him?

 

“I think you are afraid, Brian. I think you are so afraid that I might make you feel something you’ve never experienced that you aren’t even willing to give it a try.” Justin continued to move his hand along the contour of Brian’s cock as he spoke.

 

Brian was impossibly turned on. He’d played around with bondage before, but he’d always been the one in control. He’d also bottomed on a few occasion, so he finally nodded his head and said, “Okay”

 

Justin walked backwards towards his bedroom pulling Brian along by the waistband of his jeans. “In that case Brian, I promise to give you a night you will never forget.” Once inside his bedroom, Justin quickly pulled off his shirt and instructed Brian to strip. He watched as Brian pulled off his shirt and dropped it, slipped his feet out of his shoes, and shucked his jeans leaving them in a pile on the floor. “Sit down on the corner of the bed with corner between your legs, plant your feet firmly on the floor, lie back, and stretch your arms above your head.”

 

Brian sat down on the bed and followed instructions. He’d show this kid that he wasn’t frightened of anything. He took a moment to let his eyes travel over the blonde’s firm body noticing his almost alabaster skin. His eyes were drawn to the boy’s left forearm where he saw an arm band tattoo of what looked like a ring of thorns. The tat stood out drastically in contrast to the kid’s skin tone.

 

Justin already knew what he was going to do to Brian. He’d promised to give him unimaginable pleasure and a night he’d never forget, and that’s exactly what he planned to do. He opened the bottom drawer on the night stand and pulled out the fur lined cuffs Jake had made for him as a parting gift. He took the ankle cuffs and knelt down strapping one to each of Brian’s ankles. He reached under the bed and drug out the chains attaching them to the ankle cuffs. His eyes roamed over Brian’s body as he pushed the man’s legs as far apart as he could and attached the first chain to the top right leg of his bed and the second chain to the lower left leg of the bed. He stood up and met Brian’s stare with a smile. “What is your safe word, Brian?”

 

Brian tried to move his legs and found them to be completely secured. He should be feeling apprehensive but for some reason he sensed he could trust this man. It never failed to amaze him how he could trust putting his body into the hands of a total stranger, but he could never trust his heart to anyone. Now where the hell had that lesbianic thought come from? Oh, hell he might as well go with it, so he mumbled, “Lesbian.”

 

Justin looked down at Brian with a shocked look on his face before chuckling softly, “Well, I guess that’s one word you wouldn’t generally hear during sex, but should I be worried about you?”

 

Brian shook his head and grinned up at the blonde, “Well I’d have to be pretty desperate to say that word, so it fits.”

 

Justin walked around the bed and put the wrist cuffs on Brian’s wrists. He attached two more chains and pulled his arms tight before attaching the chains to the upper left leg of his bed. He sat down on the bed next to Brian and looked into his eyes. “I just want you to know that I am a very experienced Dom, so don’t let my youthful looks fool you. I only use pain as a means to enhance pleasure because I’ve found much more satisfying ways to punish. If you will relax and not fight me, I can assure you that you will experience something unlike anything you can imagine. I’m going to blindfold you now because it will make things easier.” Justin slipped the blindfold over Brian’s head and positioned it over his eyes. “Are you comfortable?”

 

Brian tested the restraints and although he felt the slightest burn in his muscles he found that he was indeed comfortable. “Yes.”

 

“I need to get some things, but I’ll be right back.” Justin stood and headed for his playroom. He pulled out the rolling tray table and started placing the items he’d need on top.

 

Brian took a few deep breaths and wondered what the blonde was doing. His ears strained to pick up any sounds and he tried to calm his nerves. How stupid was he to be tied to a stranger’s bed? No one even knew where he was or who he was with. How did he wind up in this situation? He heard something rolling on the floor at his head and tried to turn as if he could see with a blindfold covering his eyes.

 

Justin knelt between Brian’s spread legs and ran his hands slowly up the taut thighs. This was the moments he loved best, the anticipation just before he began to perform his magic. He enjoyed the euphoria of being able to give pleasure to someone else. It was such a turn on for him to witness. He took some lube and warmed it between his fingers before slipping a hand beneath Brian’s cheeks and pushing against his hole gently. He felt as well as sensed Brian’s resistance. “Easy, relax. Don’t think, just feel.” He pushed a little harder and breached the ring of muscle. He moved his finger around stretching the hole and added a second finger. His attention was focused on Brian’s every movement and sound. Using his free hand, he picked the stainless steel butt plug up off his table. He’d already prepared the plug with a generous amount of lube before coming into the room. His fingers slipped from Brian and he maneuvered the plug into place pushing it steadily until it was embedded properly.

 

Brian let his body relax following the blonde's instructions and felt the fingers working slowly in and out. It had been awhile since he’d bottomed, so he was tight, but the blonde was patient and in no time the burning pain receded and he was experiencing only pleasure. He couldn’t stop the little moan that escaped his lips as he felt the plug invade him. It caused a painful burning sensation at first, but that soon passed as well. He just felt really stretched along with the remembered full sensation that always followed when an object was stuffed inside him.

 

“When was the last time you bottomed, Brian?” Justin asked as he slowly massaged the man’s stomach.

 

Brian grunted and shook his head realizing that he wasn’t nearly drunk enough to allow this to be happening. “Are we gonna fuck or play twenty questions?”

 

Justin slid his hand up Brian’s chest gently pinching each nipple before asking again, “When was the last time you bottomed?”

 

Brian gasped at the slight pain he felt as each nipple was expertly played, “Not for awhile.”

 

“Why?” Justin kept caressing and lightly pinching Brian’s skin.

 

Brian growled and gave a little tug against the restraints wondering how the hell he’d managed to get himself into this situation, “Listen kid, if we aren’t gonna fuck, just let me go home.”

 

Brian felt a hand grasp his cock firmly; no it wasn’t skin on skin contact, what was that? Latex? He felt the skin on the head of his cock being stretched open and took a deep breath not knowing what to expect. First, he felt something being squirted inside and then he felt a slight burning sensation and then his mind scattered. “Oh fuck!”

 

Justin had just inserted the dittle sound into Brian’s urethra being extra careful not to let it drop to quickly. “Easy Brian, just relax and feel. I won’t hurt you.” He allowed the metal rod to slip a little deeper watching Brian’s face for any twinge of pain. He manipulated Brian’s cock changing the angle as the sound slipped deeper making sure to keep careful control of the instrument. He knew the second that the round tip of the sound had found the spot to massage Brian’s prostate gland. Using very little pressure he massaged the spot over and over loving the sounds that were coming out of Brian’s mouth.

 

Brian was beyond thought. His body was on auto-pilot and all it knew was lightening zaps of pleasure upon pleasure. He wanted to lift his hips but the strong hand resting on his stomach preventing him from moving, so the only thing he could do was thrash his head from side to side and moan. He’d never been one to make much sound during sex, and normally he’d never allow himself to show his sex partner how much pleasure he was receiving, but there was nothing he could do to control this. He felt as if he were cumming continuously. It was like slow motion pleasure that didn’t have an end. He couldn’t breathe because his moans were using up all his oxygen. He felt tears pooling in his eyes and then sliding down his face beneath the blindfold. It was the most intense feeling he’d ever had in his life and he didn’t know how to process what he was feeling. His moans sounded almost like sobs as he felt the cause of his pleasure pulling out slowly. He was sure it was going to pull his balls right up through his dick. It was as if his cum had built up and was slowly making its way to the head of his cock. He had no words to describe what he was experiencing other than incredibly intense. As the pressure increased and Brian felt the object leave his body, his hips bucked upwards violently as he experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of his life. His entire body was pulled tightly against the bonds and he almost screamed, “FUCK!”

 

Justin pulled the sound all the way out and placed it back on the tray table. He gave Brian’s cock a couple of gentle jerks as the white liquid shot up all over his boy’s chest and trickled down over his hand. He quickly unbuckled the ankle cuffs and gently lifted Brian’s legs so he could pull out the plug. He opened his jeans and pulled out his cock grabbing the condom off the tray table and slipping it on. He spread Brian’s legs wider and pushed his cock into the stretched hole, plunging to the hilt with one swift thrust of his hips.

 

Brian let out a sound close to a scream as he felt the blonde’s cock ram deep inside him. He felt no pain at all, but it was too much sensation. It seemed that even pleasure now felt like pain or was it the opposite. He just didn’t know. He realized that the tears were streaming down his cheeks unheeded as he felt his cock being slowly jerked. How was it possible for him to cum when he felt as if he’d been constantly cumming for hours?

 

Justin slowly pumped Brian’s cock with each thrust of his hips. He felt the muscled walls clenching him over and over. This was going to be quick because he’d never been so turned on in his life. The way Brian had responded and the way his body was still responding was driving him insane. He felt that tingle begin to build and slammed into Brian harder. When he couldn’t control the urge any longer, he growled, “Cum for me.”

 

Brian was lost in sensations beyond his wildest dreams. His prostate was being manipulated in an entirely different way now, but the pleasure was still magnified. He felt the blonde’s fingers rake across the head of his cock and heard the command. He didn’t know what hit him. His body erupted and seemed to shatter and then everything went black.

 

Justin moaned loudly as he filled the condom. His legs felt as if he’d run a marathon as he carefully pulled out. He rubbed his hand through the cum on Brian’s stomach and smiled when he noticed the man had passed out. He removed the condom, dumped it on the tray table, finished pushing his pants off, and walked around the bed unhooking the wrist cuffs. He removed the blindfold and cleaned Brian off gently. He knew exactly what Brian had just experienced, so he crawled onto the bed gathering the man into his arms. He pulled a blanket up to cover their bodies and rubbed gentle circles along Brian’s arm. There was something very special about this man. He’d never experienced some of the feelings he was having before. All he knew was that he wanted to hold and protect this man from anything that would cause him pain.

 

Brian was floating between reality and dreamland and moaned softly as he felt strong arms pull him close to a very warm body. He instinctively curled himself against that warmth and reveled in the safe warm feelings running through him. Brian had never truly felt safe in his life. Whether it was the alcohol, the intense pleasure session, the best fuck of his life, or just his exhaustion making him feel this way, he really didn’t know. All that was clear to his foggy dream state mind was at this moment he felt safe.

 

Justin hugged Brian closer and wanted to kiss the man. Where had that come from? He never kissed his tricks. It was a power play on his part, and maybe even a safety mechanism, but he really wanted to explore Brian’s mouth. However, that would have to wait until the man regained consciousness. He just continued to hold Brian tightly and placed little kisses on top of his head.