- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian watched as the elevator door slid shut. He closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. What had he done? He’d seen the devastation in Master’s eyes. Was he wrong? Was he allowing his own insecurities to overshadow what Master was offering him? Had he just fucked up the best thing that ever happened to him? He slowly sank down on the couch and watched the elevator doors trying to will them to open and reveal Master’s form.

Justin rode down the elevator and tried to keep his emotions in check. He was torn between feeling extremely angry and utterly destroyed. Where had he gone so wrong? Why would cookie think he was such a heartless, uncaring bastard? He walked into his first floor offices, kicked the small trash can sending its contents scattering in every direction, and sat down at his desk dropping his head into his hands. After a few minutes, he lifted his head staring at the paintings on the walls and wondered how he should handle this situation. Was this relationship over before it even had a chance to begin? Could he find a way to salvage this before everything was demolished? Was it worth the heartache if cookie didn’t trust him at all?

Brian sat on the sofa and stared off into space. He was thinking of all the things he’d said to Master, no he hadn’t said them, he’d flung them at him like little daggers, strategically aimed to do the most damage. He knew better than that. Instead of going off half cocked, he should have kept his head and calmly discussed his concerns with Master. He should have listened and given the man a chance to explain instead of acting like some overly emotional fucking lesbian. Why hadn’t he trusted more in what Master was offering him? Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his cell phone quickly pressing the button that would connect him to Miguel. He needed advice and he needed it fast.

Miguel picked up his cell and saw that it was Brian. "Hey stud, what’s up?"

Brian swallowed hard trying to keep his emotions in check. "I’ve fucked up and I need to know how to fix it."

Miguel sighed. "What did you do?"

"I accused Master of having a relationship with your Master, and basically accused him of abusing my trust by flaunting it in my face."

Miguel sucked in a shocked breath. "You didn’t. Please tell me you didn’t do that."

Brian squeezed his eyes shut. "I did it."

Miguel started pacing holding the phone close to his ear. He knew if he’d ever done anything like that with his Master the consequences would’ve been dire. "Okay, this is what you have to do. Just go to him and beg his forgiveness. Claim temporary insanity."

Brian took a deep breath. "He left."

"Oh shit, it’s really bad then. Okay, when he comes back, throw yourself on his mercy. Take whatever punishment he gives and thank him for giving you another chance."

"What if he won’t give me another chance? What am I supposed to do?"

Miguel heard the fear and hurt in Brian’s voice and knew that it was a very real possibility that Sunshine would call the relationship off. "Well, if he says it’s over, beg and plead. I mean if you want to have a relationship with him, you have to forget your pride. Just kneel at his feet and beg him to give you another chance. Do whatever you have to do."

Brian listened carefully to everything Miguel was saying. "I’ll try."

"Give me a call sometime tomorrow and let me know what happens."

"Don’t tell Jake about this."

Miguel grinned. "I won’t tell him unless he asks me specifically about the situation. I won’t lie to my Master, but I don’t have to tell him everything that goes on between us subs."

Brian nodded. "Thanks Miguel, I owe you."

"I will plan another fabulous lunch that you can pay for."

"You do that, and I’ll gladly pay." Brian hung up the phone and leaned back on the couch. Okay, he’d do whatever he had to do. He wasn’t going to fuck this up, not now.

After spending three hours trying to work and being completely unsuccessful, Justin decided it was time to go back and talk to Brian. He’d thought long and hard about this situation. If Brian really didn’t trust him, then they wouldn’t be able to make it in this lifestyle. So, he’d decided on an extremely harsh punishment. He knew that he’d agreed to discuss all punishments with Brian and to allow him the opportunity to decide on what best fit the particular situation, but this was different. Brian would either accept the punishment he had planned or that would be the end of it. He had to show Brian what a huge mistake he’d made in doubting, not only his abilities as a Dom, but his feelings as well. No, he didn’t just doubt, he’d pretty much said he didn’t believe in him as a Dom and he didn’t believe his feelings were sincere.

Brian heard the elevator engage and quickly sat forward on the couch. He stood up, walked over to the elevator, sank to his knees, and presented himself with his head down. He hoped that this would show Master that he was indeed sorry for his actions.

Justin saw Brian as soon as the doors opened. He took a deep breath and walked past his boy into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He was impressed with the way Brian remained still and didn’t move a muscle. "Okay, cookie, we have some talking to do."

Brian never lifted his head but he whispered, "Yes, Master."

"I know that you are new to the scene, so I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt just this once."

Brian swallowed hard. "Thank you, Master."

Justin walked over and stood behind his boy and lowered his voice. "Normally, I’d give you a choice of punishments and we’d discuss them. This time, you went too far. I can’t give you that luxury. I’ve decided on your punishment, and I need to know if you are going to accept my decision."

Brian took a deep breath and nodded his head whispering, "Yes, Master."

"You need to think about this, cookie. This is going to be a very harsh punishment. It’s the only way I can make sure that you never repeat this mistake."

Brian licked his lips and stated in a clear voice, "I don’t need to think about it. I’ll take my punishment, Master."

Justin reached out and ran his fingers through the auburn locks and smiled. "I’ve decided that since you accused me of being an unfeeling and uncaring Dom, that’s what I’m going to become for three days. I will treat you as nothing but a play toy. You will not be allowed to cum for the duration of your punishment, but I’ll still use you for my own personal pleasure. You will sleep in the playroom and be at my beck and call at all times. Do you understand what I’m saying?"

Brian tilted his head into his Master’s hand loving the feel of those fingers sliding through his hair. "Yes, I understand, Master."

"Fine. Your punishment will end three days from now. I’m going to bed and I suggest you do the same. Tomorrow will be a long hard day." Justin turned, leaving Brian kneeling on the floor and went into the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Brian slowly stood and stared at the closed bedroom door. How he wanted to crawl into bed next to his Master. He took a shaky breath and made his way to the playroom. This was going to be the longest three days of his life.

Brian heard the familiar music playing and knew that Master was working out. He rolled over and watched as the man went through the motions of his morning exercises. He loved to watch his Master, and he loved doing the exercise with him even more. He quickly got dressed and went to join his Master.

Justin saw Brian and knew what his boy was thinking. He needed to put a stop to that quickly. "I want some toast and coffee."

Brian looked at Master with a mixture of hurt and confusion. He’d never spoken to him in that harsh tone before.

"Did you hear me, boy? I said I want toast and coffee."

Brian swallowed hard trying to control the pain he was feeling at being spoken to in such harsh tones. He knew this was part of his punishment and he needed to suck it up. He nodded his head and headed for the kitchen to make Master’s toast and coffee.

Justin watched all the expressions pass over his boy’s face. He saw the hurt and the confusion and it tore at his gut like nothing he’d ever imagined. Brian had been smiling so happily and he’d wiped that smile off his face in a matter of seconds. He knew it was important for him to be harsh in order to teach cookie the difference between a caring Dom and a complete bastard. It was imperative that his boy recognized the differences. He just really hated being the one to have to administer this punishment. Taking a deep, calming breath, he tried to muster the stamina to see this through. Was he doing the right thing or was he just making a bad situation worse?

Brian turned on the coffee pot and popped the bread into the toaster. He was going to have to toughen up if he expected to survive the next three days. After all, he knew what Master was doing, and he knew that he deserved it for the things he’d said, so he was going to have to endure it. He just had to keep reminding himself that this wasn’t his Master. This man was just someone here to teach him a lesson, and when his time was up, his Master would be back. He finished fixing the toast just the way Master liked it and poured a cup of coffee.

Justin walked into the kitchen and sat down at the bar. He watched Brian finish making his breakfast and tried not to smile at the sight. As soon as his breakfast was sitting in front of him, he started eating and completely ignored Brian.

Brian didn’t know what to do, so he just stood there waiting while Master ate.

"Come over here and kneel by my feet, boy."

Brian walked around the bar and sank to his knees keeping his head down.

Justin continued to eat his toast and drink his coffee. He decided it was time to give cookie his orders for the day. "Remember that you are not allowed any type of physical release for the next three days. You will go to work, come straight home, do any cleaning necessary, call out for dinner or make something, remain naked at all times while at home, be on your knees and presenting yourself to me whenever I get home, and finally, you will perform any tasks I ask of you without question. Is that understood, boy?"

Brian swallowed hard. His mind was racing trying to remember all the instructions. "Yes, Master."

"Good, now suck my cock while I finish my breakfast."

Brian maneuvered himself so he could reach Master’s cock. He gently pulled the shaft out of the sweatpants and leaned forward slowly licking across the head with a soft moan. He pushed his head forward and swallowed the entire length moaning each time he pulled his head up using his tongue to swirl around the head. He loved sucking his Master’s cock. He was about to push his head down again when he felt Master’s fingers tangle painfully in his hair. His head was yanked away forcefully.

"I don’t have time for you to fool around, boy." Justin wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly started to pump. "I’ll do it myself."

Brian watched just a bit crushed as Master pleasured himself. It was a blow not only to his emotions, but to his ego as well. Master didn’t like what he was doing.

Justin felt that tingle and knew he was about to explode. His boy was very talented and almost had him cumming before he’d stopped the action. He aimed and shot his load directly onto Brian’s face watching his boy’s tongue reach out trying to capture a taste. He looked down into a set of very hurt and confused hazel eyes. Steeling himself against the onslaught of guilt, he said harshly, "I’m taking a shower. Clean up the mess in the kitchen and then you can take a shower and get dressed for work. I’ll see you here tonight."

Brian watched as Master made his way to the bathroom before he stood and with slightly shaking fingers cleaned the cum off his face before tackling the kitchen. When Master left the bathroom, he quickly entered and showered as fast as possible. He was feeling a bit raw. Even though he understood what Master was doing, it just didn’t seem to stop the pain and uncertainty from trying to consume his every thought. He couldn’t wait to get his Master back.

Justin dressed and left while Brian was still in the shower. He couldn’t stand to see the pain in his boy’s eyes. It was a good thing that he’d have all day to prepare himself for tonight.