- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian left work early so he could get home and get things ready for Master’s return. He called to have Chinese delivered, set the table, and made sure everything was clean and tidy. He realized that he’d completely forgotten to undress and quickly shed his clothes. When he heard the elevator engage, he quickly dropped to his knees, locked his hands behind his back, spread his legs as wide as possible, kept his back straight, and his head bowed.

Justin walked in and saw Brian kneeling and smiled at the sight of his boy presenting himself. He had to resist the urge to touch the auburn hair as he walked past without acknowledging the man in any way. He took in the sight of table set so carefully for two and realized he was about to crush his boy again. "Hey boy, I didn’t invite anyone to dinner so get this extra place setting off the table."

Brian blinked and swallowed hard. Well it seemed he wasn’t even going to be allowed to eat with Master. He took a deep breath, slowly pushed himself up, and walked with his head down to the table and gathered the extra dishes carrying them to the kitchen.

Justin watched and felt a tightening in his chest at the defeated look on his boy’s face. Maybe Jake was right. Maybe he really didn’t have the backbone to dish out the harsh punishments, maybe he would never really be a good Dom, and maybe he should just stop all this and go back to doing what he did best. He sighed, straightened his back, gritted his teeth, and growled, "Don’t take all day, boy! Fix my plate!"

Brian jumped at the loud, harsh tone and almost dropped the dishes he was carrying. He quickly placed them on the counter, grabbed the dish out of the microwave, and hurried back to the table to fix his Master’s plate.

Justin watched his boy and struggled to make sure he didn’t let his compassion show in his eyes or on his face. Brian truly was magnificent and he was trying so very hard to please. "Go eat in the kitchen, boy, I want to enjoy my dinner in peace."

Brian nodded and whispered, "Yes, Master," and headed back into the kitchen. He’d been looking forward to sitting across from Master and being able to just look at him. He knew this was all part of the punishment and he shouldn’t take it so hard, but it hurt. He hated to admit it, even to himself, but it was a fact…it fucking hurt. He automatically started cleaning up the kitchen and nibbled at his food. As soon as Master left the table, he went out and cleaned up the table putting the dishes in the dishwasher. He had no idea what to do with himself so he just leaned against the counter and waited.

Justin walked into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. He hated what he was about to do. He knew it was important that he make his point, but he felt the bile rising and wondered if he were going to be able to keep his dinner down. This was not his style. He didn’t do this sort of thing. What was it that Jake said? "A good Dom has to know when to be gentle, but also has to be ready to dish out the harsh punishments in order to make sure the sub understands the importance of certain situations. If a Dom couldn’t do that, then there was no point in claiming to be a Dom." Justin gritted his teeth and took a deep breath. He could do this and he would do this. It was time for him to get a grip on his emotions and stop losing control over every little thing. He quickly took off his clothes and walked back into the living room. "Hey, boy, get in here."

Brian let his eyes soak in the sight of his Master completely naked. He licked his lips as his cock hardened. He quickly rounded the counter and walked over to his Master making sure to keep his eyes down even though he was trying to catch glimpses of his Master’s body.

Justin reached up and grabbed a handful of Brian’s hair pulling his boy over to the couch. He gave him a shove and growled, "Bend over the back of the couch, boy. I’m going to have myself some fun."

Brian’s scalp was smarting from the way Master had tugged and pulled on his hair. He immediately leaned over the back of the couch and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. He knew on some level what was about to happen, but he couldn’t bring himself to believe his Master was going to do this to him. He loved all the times Master had taken him, but instinctively, he knew this time would be different.

Justin let his eyes travel over his boy’s upturned ass. He wanted nothing more than to gently run his hands over those soft globes and feel his boy tremble in anticipation and pleasure, but this wasn’t about pleasure…this was punishment. He detested this with every fiber of his being. He’d promised himself he’d never do anything like this to any sub, but here he was about to defile his boy in the basest and most foul manner that he could contemplate. There were couples who engaged in this type of thing regularly and enjoyed it…that was perfectly fine for them. Technically, there was nothing all that bad about what he was going to do, but he knew about Brian’s past and he knew this could break his boy. His fingertips found the scar that was hiding just beneath his hair above his temple. For a moment, he felt as if he’d be no better than the guy who bashed him in the head with a baseball bat. Then, he reached up with his right hand and touched the tattoo on his left bicep. He was about to break his most solemn promise to himself and felt the bile rise up into his throat again. Would cookie ever forgive him for this…more importantly, would he ever be able to forgive himself?

Brian shivered against the cool leather of the couch trying to keep his breathing under control. He wasn’t stupid. He knew exactly what Master was doing and what point he was trying to prove. He also knew he wanted to feel his Master inside him so badly. He mentally prepared himself for this and tried to keep his body relaxed as he waited for Master to make the first move.

Justin unclenched his left hand and placed the condom wrapper between his teeth. He quickly squirted some lube on his finger and gently slide it inside his boy surprised to find him completely relaxed. He had to stop himself from moaning as he quickly lubed the hole, ripped open the condom, and sheathed his aching cock. He positioned himself and gently pushed forward biting his lip to keep any sounds of pleasure from escaping. Damn his boy was hot and tight and felt so good. He gave a little shove finally burying himself deeply into that hot, tight channel. He reached up and grabbed a handful of auburn hair and growled, "I’m going to fuck you so hard."

Brian couldn’t contain the whimper that escaped as he heard his Master’s words. He knew he should be feeling used or maybe angry at the harsh treatment, but all he felt was the fullness of his Master buried deep inside him and the wonderful heat that radiated against his back. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and moaned, "Fuck me, Master."

Justin ground his teeth together when he heard his boy’s plea. He pulled back and slammed in hard and fast feeling almost lost in the sensations. He loved being inside his boy, but he hated what he was doing so much he felt almost torn in two. He placed his hands on his boy’s hips and rocked gently at first then more and more aggressively. He kept telling himself to get it over with…to just hurry, but his body had a mind of its own. He felt the muscles clenching around him and groaned loudly.

Brian was completely lost in the pleasure. At the moment, he didn’t care if Master were fucking out of anger or as a way to punish him. He didn’t think of anything but the feeling of Master’s cock sliding inside him and he tightened his muscles instinctively. When he heard Master’s moan of pleasure he pushed back taking that hard shaft deeper. He knew he wasn’t going to get to cum, but he wanted Master to enjoy this.

Justin let his head drop back and continued to fuck his boy. He felt the familiar tingle and knew he wouldn’t be able to last much longer. He almost demanded that cookie cum when he realized what he was about to do. He got lost in the pleasure of the moment as his body convulsed and he filled the condom. It all seemed to come crashing down on him at once. What the fuck had he just done? How could he condone his actions? He quickly pulled out, yanked the condom off flinging it across the room because he couldn’t stand the sight of it, and staggered quickly to the bathroom. He made it to the toilet just in time. He lost his supper and tried to calm his racing heart. He’d never forgive himself for this.

Brian wasn’t exactly sure what had happened but he remained exactly where he was. He didn’t know what else to do. He took deep breaths trying to get his body back under control. Then he heard the retching coming from the bathroom and he felt his chest tighten. Was Master sick? What was going on?

Justin quickly brushed his teeth and went back into the living room. He felt tears prick his eyes as he saw that his boy was still draped over the back of the couch. He slowly walked toward Brian and gently ran his hand up the exquisite back. "Stand up, cookie."

Brian quickly obeyed and stood up keeping his eyes lowered.

Justin gently raised his boy’s head until he could look into those hazel eyes. "I wanted you to know how very proud I am of the way you are handling your punishment, cookie. I honestly didn’t think you could do it, but you have surprised me. You are such a good boy, cookie, now go to bed and get some rest. We have another long day ahead tomorrow."

Brian could see something in his Master’s eyes that tore at his heart. He was so glad his Master was proud of him and he wanted to let Master know that he was okay. He smiled and whispered, "Thank you, Master. I know I deserve this punishment and that you have to give it to me, but I have to tell you that was hot."

Justin’s eyes opened wider and he looked at his boy in surprised shocked. "You liked that?"

Brian grinned and dipped his head a little embarrassed to be admitting this, but he felt his Master needed to know. "I didn’t enjoy the punishment, but the fuck was hot."

Justin shook his head and smiled. "Go to bed, cookie."

Brian grinned and walked toward the playroom. He was going to make it. He could do this. He climbed into the bed and covered up. Yes, he was going to make it through this and get his Master back completely. He closed his eyes and smiled.

Justin climbed into his bed and covered up. He realized he was shaking. He knew he was going to have a bad night because he’d been too emotionally wound for too long. He smiled as he remembered his boy telling him how hot he thought the fuck was. Well just because Brian was trying to be nice and relieve him of some of his guilt didn’t mean it would work. He still felt aweful for what he’d done. He closed his eyes and tried to keep the horrible image of his boy’s hurt face from looming behind his closed lids.

Brian was yanked from a deep sleep by a very loud scream. He jumped up as the second scream bounced off the walls. He quickly ran from his room and toward the master bedroom. Something was horribly wrong with Master! He entered the room and saw Justin struggling on the bed, wrapped in the blankets, and seemed to be fighting against some invisible assailant. He knelt by the bed and ran his hands over Master’s forehead surprised to find it covered in sweat but cool and not feverish. "I’m here, Master. I’ll take care of you. Tell me what’s wrong."

Justin seemed to quiet as soon as he heard his boy’s voice. He moaned softly trying to fight his way to consciousness but unable to waken from his nightmare. His body was shaking violently and he felt his boy’s hands smoothing over him trying to find out what was wrong. He registered the fact that he was worrying his boy, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was lost in the nightmare of his past mixed with his present. Chris Hobbs was after Brian with a baseball bat and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do to stop his boy from getting hurt. He was in Hell.

Brian continued to talk to his Master softly as soon as he realized it was helping. He tried to find out if Justin was hurt anywhere physically and to still the violent shudders that were wracking his Master’s body. He’d never been so terrified in his life.