- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian, Alex, Miguel, Ted, and Emmett all walked back to the loft apartment. Brian’s mind was buzzing with all the things that could and probably would go wrong at Deb’s dinner tonight. He really needed to see Justin. His strides seem to lengthen of their own will in his attempt to get home a bit quicker. The closer he got to his destination the calmer and more controlled he became. Justin would make things work out. He could just feel it.

They all piled into the elevator and Brian turned his key to get the elevator to go up to the apartment. He was almost in complete control of his emotions once more and feeling much better. As soon as the doors opened, his eyes searched out and found Justin standing in the living room talking with Jake and Chris. He walked straight over and wrapped his arms around the man he’d been thinking about almost from the moment he’d left, and rested his chin on a strong shoulder and whispered, "I missed you."

Some sixth sense inside Justin seemed to alert him that his boy was in need of some emotional support. He turned and wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist looking into those hazel eyes. "I missed you too." His eyes scanned the group that had entered with Brian and noticed Ted and Emmett among the group. "I see you brought home some friends."
Brian groaned and sighed, "Well, it seems we’ve been invited to a command appearance at Deb’s for dinner tonight."

Justin kissed Brian gently. "We don’t have to go."

"Oh, yes we do." Alex walked past Brian and Justin and headed over to Chris snuggling up against the taller man and almost purring, "We simply have to meet all of the big guy’s friends. Do you think you can make it, Master?"

Christian laughed softly, "Well, if you think we simply have to meet all of his friends, then I guess we must attend."

Jake overheard what was going on and immediately looked at Miguel shaking his head. "Don’t even think about it. I am not spending an evening with a bunch of people who don’t have a clue." He watched as his boy started to say something, but changed his mind and simply nodded his head. The thing that got to him the most was watching the little light that had been shining in Miguel’s eyes shimmered and then vanished completely. It didn’t help matters for him at all when the tall queen standing next to Miguel put his arms across his boy’s shoulder and said, "Don’t worry, we’ll fill you in on each and every juicy detail of the evening."

Miguel took a deep breath and gave Emmett his best and brightest smile. He knew that Jake would feel uncomfortable at the dinner and honestly didn’t know why he’d gotten his hopes up about going. "Thanks, Emmett." He turned his head and made sure Jake could see the smile on his face. "I guess my Master has other plans for me tonight."

Jake looked into Miguel’s eyes and once again felt that aching desire to be the man that deserved his boy’s admiration. He walked over and kissed Miguel’s nose. "Juicy details? What juicy details?"

Emmett shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Well it seems Alex wants to question everyone about Brian and his past."

Jake turned and looked over at Brian. He could see how the man stiffened and just couldn’t stop himself from turning the screws just a bit. "Well, in that case, we wouldn’t miss it for the world."

Miguel actually squealed throwing his arms around Jake’s neck raining kisses every where. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Jake tightened his arms around Miguel’s slim frame and pressed his lips to the excited blond’s ear whispering very softly, "Anything for you."

Brian muttered a soft curse and said, "Great."

Justin smiled a little sadly and whispered, "I know you don’t like Jake, but could you just try to put up with him?"

Brian looked into Justin’s eyes and saw all he needed to see. He smiled and tilted his head to the side pushing his tongue into his cheek. "I guess I can be persuaded to put up with him."

Justin laughed out loud, grabbed Brian’s hand and led him toward their bedroom. "Sorry to be a bad host and all, but I have urgent business to attend to."

Brian followed Justin into the bedroom and once inside, found himself pushed up against the closed door. He closed his eyes as he felt his shirt being unbuttoned and soft kisses leaving a trail of fire down his chest and stomach. His fingers combed through the blond strands almost reverently. "I needed this time with you."

Justin lifted his head and pulled Brian into a very long, passionate kiss before breaking away to pull the shirt from his boy’s body and quickly unbutton the jeans shoving them down. As soon as Brian stepped from his jeans, Justin growled, "On the bed."

Brian dove on the bed and flipped over onto his back grinning up at Justin as his Master quickly disrobed. He gasped as the bed dipped and skin slid against skin until he felt lips nibbling on his chin. His legs quivered as he spread them wider in an open invitation. His body seemed to hum with a need that only this man seemed capable of filling, but something greater than his own body’s needs were driving him at the moment. His focus was completely centered on the man sucking his neck. Each sound that reached his ears seemed to heighten his body’s responses. He wasn’t sure exactly how it happened but when he felt the latex covered hardness pressing into him, he welcomed the burning intrusion with a soft moan. He knew how much his Master loved to hear him, so he no longer even tried to contain the sounds of his pleasure.

Justin slid into the heat feeling muscles tighten and squeeze as if to draw him in deeper. The sounds his boy was making slammed into his body until he was feeling light-headed. Each thrust brought him closer to release but the thing that seemed to skyrocket his pleasure senses was how Brian was completely surrendering himself. Even in his state of overwhelming sexual need, he noticed how his boy hadn’t even made a move to touch himself, and no longer tried to curb the sounds of pleasure. These things said more to him than any verbal declaration…his boy was ready. A few more thrusts and a growled, "Come for me," sent both men over the edge.

Brian wrapped his arms around his Master holding the blond tightly as the tremors rocketed through his body. He chuckled softly and flipped their bodies so he was lying on top. "That was fucking hot."

Justin kept his eyes closed and smiled nodding his head slightly. "Hmmm."

Brian bit his lip and suddenly started tickling the blond.

Justin yelped and laughed uncontrollably as he wrestled flipping them back over, finding his boy’s hand, and pinning them securely above the brunette’s head. When he finally had his laughter under control, he gasped, "No tickling, remember?"

Brian laughed and shook his head. "You can’t tickle me. I don’t remember it saying any where that I couldn’t tickle you."

Justin growled menacingly and dipped his head biting Brian’s neck gently. "Are you arguing semantics with me, boy?"

Brian gasped and squirmed. "No, Master. I’m just stating facts."

Justin smiled down into the very happy face of his boy and felt his heart swell. He released Brian’s wrists and ran his hands down lightly tanned arms until he had a hand on each shoulder. He slowly traced the tip of his index finger back and forth across his boy’s throat. When blue eyes met hazel, the atmosphere had suddenly changed from playful humor to absolute seriousness. "I want to put my collar around your neck."

Brian’s heart slammed into his chest, the skin beneath Justin’s finger felt as if it was on fire, and his entire body seemed to hum with an electrical current. It wasn’t until that very moment that he knew something had been missing. Sure their relationship had matured and he’d been happier than he’d ever been in his entire life, but with that one statement, Justin pointed out exactly what had been missing. He never thought he’d ever want to feel possessed or owned, but the simple fact remained that he did want to wear Justin’s collar. He wanted it with a passion that almost scared him. "I want to wear your collar."

Justin’s loud "Whoop" could be heard throughout the loft apartment. Alex nudged Christian and asked, "How come you never yell like that for me?"

Chris laughed and said, "Why don’t you try to make me."

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian and held him tightly laughing happily. "Nothing can bring me down…not even dinner at Deb’s."

Brian looked into Justin’s eyes. "Bring it on, world."

Later that evening, six well-dressed and properly chastised men stood on Debbie’s porch. Brian had spent the better part of an hour explaining what they could expect. Normally, he’d have just opened the door and walked in, but tonight, he figured he’d better ring the doorbell and wait to be invited inside. He gave himself a mental shake and pressed the button. He was still feeling high from his talk with Justin, so he knew he could handle anything. Hell was about to be put under siege.

Debbie opened the door and ushered them inside with a big smile. She turned and addressed the group of people already present. "These are Brian’s new friends and you boys make them feel welcome."

Emmett jumped up and came over giving Brian a hug then decided to hug everyone, even though Jake and Chris were both a bit stiff. Emmett pointed to Drew and said, "That’s my honey, Drew. You all know Ted and that cute little thing next to Ted is Blake. Over in the kitchen are Debbie, Carl, and Vic. I think most of you know Ben and Michael."

Everyone smiled and gave a nod or a wave. Well, everyone but Michael. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was glaring at the newest members of the group.

Justin stepped forward and started on the end pointing to Miguel. "Well these are all good friends of ours, Miguel and Jake. Then there’s Alex and Christian."

More nods and waves were made by the men in question. It was a rather awkward situation until Miguel took matters into his own hands and said, "Let’s get this party started people." He gave a swish of his hips and walked over to Emmett. "We so need to teach these boys how to loosen up and have a good time."

Alex grabbed Chris’ hand and led him into the kitchen. "I don’t know if you guys need any help, but Chris is an awesome cook and he loves to mess around in the kitchen."

Vic gave the two new men a smile and held out his hand. "It’s nice to meet you both. Now, before I can tell you if you can help in the kitchen or not, you have to tell me…are you family or guests? You see, we don’t allow guests to help, but family is fully expected to."

Chris grinned. He already liked this man. "Then I guess we’re family because Brian is definitely part of our family."

Vic laughed and gave Chris a pat on the shoulder. "Then right this way, son. We can always use help."

Brian watched his new friends invade Deb’s house like they more than belonged. It was a nice feeling. He saw Michael sitting next to Ben staring daggers into him, but he just didn’t feel like dealing with that right now. He noticed Jake was standing staring intently at Deb’s collection of ugly clowns. Maybe it was because he was feeling like nothing in the world could touch him, or maybe he just identified a bit with Jake’s rigid shoulders and the intent way the man was trying to disappear into the corner. He used to do that as a child, so he recognized all the signs. It really didn’t matter. This man was important to Justin, and for that reason alone he was going to try. He walked up behind Jake and whispered, "Hideous creatures aren’t they?"

Jake grinned and leaned closer to Brian and whispered, "I’m going to tell Deb what you said."

Brian grabbed his heart and gave Jake a shocked look. "You must really want me to die a painful death."

The grin quickly disappeared from Jake’s face and he gave a sad little shake of his head. "Actually, I don’t want that at all." He turned and headed towards the kitchen making his way out the door and into the back yard.