- Text Size +

 

 

 

Brian came to his senses very slowly as the smell of coffee invaded his nostrils. The feeling of warm lips moving over his eyelids prevented him from opening his eyes as he came awake. His lips curled into a contented smile when he felt fingers trailing slowly down his chest.

"Did you sleep well?"

Brian found he actually enjoyed the low sexy timber in that voice. Shockingly, he was finding himself enjoying quite a few things about this particular man. He even realized he was enjoying the slight soreness from last night’s incredible encounter. Even though a few muscles ached, he felt more relaxed and rested than he’d ever felt in his life. So he answered, "Mmmmmmm."

"Well it’s time for you to wake up, drink your coffee, and then I’m taking you out for breakfast."

Brian sighed softly as his eyes drifted open to encounter an intense stare. His first impulse was to say he didn’t want to get up, but where was that thought coming from? Looking into those clear blue pools made him feel like a petulant child for even having that thought. He slowly sat up and took the coffee cup mumbling his thanks.

Justin smiled brightly and ran his fingers through Brian’s tousled hair attempting to straighten it out a bit. He studied the handsome face leisurely imprinting its features to memory. His fingers continued to sift through the soft hair as he spoke. "I’ve really enjoyed this time with you, Brian. I would like the chance to explore more things with you, but it has to be your choice. So, I’ll take you to breakfast, and then back to your car. If you’d like to get together again, you know where to find me."

Brian felt something inside him clench. What did he want? He didn’t do relationships. He didn’t need any more complications in his life right now, but was he ready to walk away from what this man had to offer?

"Hurry up and finish your coffee. I want to take a shower with you before breakfast."

Brian found himself eagerly finishing his cup of coffee and following the blonde into the shower. He stepped under the spray and tilted his head back letting the water cascade over his body. He felt the blonde’s soapy hands moving over his back.

Justin reached around with one hand and slowly started jerking Brian’s hardening shaft, as the fingers of his other hand gently slid between the soapy cheeks searching out the puckered hole. "Are you sore, Brian?"

Brian leaned back against the blonde’s body enjoying the pleasurable sensations and shook his head. He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt a finger slip inside him and begin to move around. As he rocked his hips back against that probing finger, he moaned softly, placed one hand on the wall of the shower for support, and reached back caressing the blonde’s hip.

Justin stopped his teasing and quickly finished his shower. "When you are finished meet me in the bedroom, Brian." He stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and disappeared from sight.

Brian finished his shower and walked into the bedroom. Justin was standing there with only a towel around his waist and motioned for Brian to get on the bed. Brian raised an eyebrow and gave a little shake of his head.

"Are we going to have to go through a battle of wills every single time, Brian? Well, I told you it was your choice, so you can sit on that bed and experience another mind blowing orgasm, or we can just get dressed and go. I’ve already told you how I feel."

Brian knew this wasn’t a game, and he also sensed that this man wouldn’t put up with any arguing. The blonde had made his point perfectly clear, and he was leaving it up Brian to decide how to proceed. It couldn’t hurt to let the blonde have his way just once more. Brian hesitated for a moment before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Justin smiled brightly and walked in front of Brian letting the towel fall at his feet. He reached out and caressed Brian’s face gently as he stroked his cock. "Open your mouth, Brian."

Brian licked his lips, leaned forward a bit, and opened his mouth. It still amazed him how much he wanted to feel the things that this man seemed to evoke in him so easily. Even though he balked at being told what to do, he couldn’t seem to stop craving the sensations he only seemed to experience with the blonde.

Justin ran the head of his shaft across Brian’s lips before pulling his head down and pushing inside that glorious mouth. Justin moaned as he felt Brian’s talented tongue go to work. He spent a couple of minutes thrusting deeply and enjoying how Brian’s throat constricted around him. Justin pulled his cock from between the brunette’s lips and gasped, "On your back, now."

Brian let his body fall back on the mattress looking up at the blonde through half open eyes. He watched as Justin rolled a condom on and moved between his spread legs. Brian didn’t even hesitate to lift his hips giving the blonde easier access. His eyes closed as he felt fingers invading again. Those fingers knew exactly where to touch to elicit the most pleasure. Brian sucked in a sharp breath and his eyes popped open as he felt the invading cock breach the first ring of muscles.

Justin rubbed Brian’s stomach pushing and pausing in his movements to allow his boy time to adjust. As soon as he was buried deeply inside the tight channel, he whispered, "I want you to do something for me, Brian. I want you to concentrate on the feel of me inside you. I want you to keep your eyes open and watch me. Watch how much pleasure you give me. I want you to concentrate on giving me pleasure the same way I’ve given it to you. Will you do that for me?"

Brian looked up at this man, who had indeed given him pleasures he’d never experienced, and nodded. He felt the cock inside him start to pull out and tightened his muscles around it. He watched Justin’s face and saw the pleasure he was giving the man by simply tightening and releasing his anal muscles. He was amazed at how much this increased his own pleasure and moaned with each thrust.

Justin let his head fall back and moaned at the sensation of those muscles gripping him tightly. He let his pleasure show on his face. "Oh yeah. That feels so good. I’m not going to last long."

Brian was meeting each thrust and milking Justin’s cock. His cock was leaking and jerking with the need to cum. He was finding it more and more difficult to keep his eyes trained on the blonde.

"Don’t cum, Brian. I promise to take care of you, but this is just for me."

Brian groaned softly and redoubled his efforts to get the blonde off quickly. He was sweating profusely and fighting his own urges to cum. When he heard Justin’s roar of completion he was in awe. The expression on the man’s face was one of pure beauty, and Brian had given him that. Brian was reveling in his discovery when he felt the cock slip from him. He suddenly felt empty.

Justin pulled free removing the condom and pulling a vibrator out of the bedside table drawer. He turned it on the highest setting and pushed it deep inside the brunette.

"FUCK!" Brian hips arched up off the bed as he screamed. His muscles were clenching around the vibrator and the vibrations were racing through his entire body. His hips seemed to have a mind of their own and pumped up and down.

"That’s it Brian. Fuck yourself on the vibrator. Keep concentrating on giving me pleasure. Do you know how fucking much you are turning me on? I want to taste you Brian. Will you cum in my mouth?" Justin didn’t expect any answers to his questions. He was keeping Brian’s mind on the task at hand. He lowered his head and sucked the leaking cock deep into his throat moaning loudly. Justin pumped his head twice before he felt the gush of hot salty liquid filling his mouth. He swallowed quickly drinking every drop before lifting his head.

Brian was beyond rational thought. When he felt the hot wet mouth engulf his aching cock, he had to bite his lip to keep from screaming. He reached out and grabbed the blankets twisting them in his hands. His body was floating on pure sensation and he was desperately trying to ground himself. He let a groan escape as his hips lifted up shoving his cock deeper into that wonderful mouth before he exploded.

Justin removed the vibrator and crawled up next to Brian taking the man into his arms and holding him close. "Thank you, Brian. I’ll always treasure that gift. You were wonderful."

Brian buried his face in Justin’s neck and hugged him back tightly as he fought to get enough air into his lungs. His body was shaking violently and he didn’t know what he was feeling. All he knew was he felt safe here. He kissed and licked at the neck beneath his mouth as he enjoyed the hands rubbing along his back.

"Are you okay, Brian?"

Brian just nodded his head and kept his face buried in Justin’s neck.

Justin reached down and gave Brian’s ass a light slap. "Well then let’s go eat. I’m starving."

Brian laughed and nodded his head again finding it difficult to speak. They slowly climbed out of bed and got dressed.

They walked into Liberty Diner and headed straight for a booth in the back. Justin waited for Brian to slide into a seat before following him. He reached over and placed a hand on Brian’s thigh giving it a light squeeze. Justin watched as the red headed woman approached the table. "So, asshole, is this the cute blonde you were fucking instead of being at the hospital when your kid was born?"

Justin tightened his grip on Brian’s thigh before answering, "Yeah, I’m the man who took him to the hospital as soon as we were notified of Gus’s birth, and I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t call Brian names in my presence."

"Will fucking wonders never cease, looks like you have yourself a protective little trick here Brian." Debbie stared at Justin as she busily popped the gum between her teeth.

"He’s not a trick, Deb. Now, I’ll have wheat toast and a cup of coffee." Brian stared at the woman daring her to argue.

Justin spoke up, "I’ll have waffles with strawberries and whip crème and a side of bacon, please."

"Well, you are a polite little fucker, I’ll give you that." Debbie grinned and went to put in their orders.

The bell above the door jangled and Justin looked up to see Mikey heading straight for their booth. Again he squeezed Brian’s thigh gently rubbing his hand back and forth.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Michael demanded as he sat down across from Brian.

Justin took a deep breath, plastered a fake smile on his face and replied, "Well, since Brian had no car, I brought him here for some breakfast. By the way, didn’t your mother teach you that it was rude to impose yourself on people without an invitation?"

Michael glared at the blonde and spouted, "Just who the hell do you think you are?"

Justin patted Brian’s thigh and leaned forward, "I think I’m the man that Brian went home with last night. I think I’m the man that got to hear his moans of pleasure. Isn’t that the real reason you have a problem with me? Because I’ve experienced those things and you obviously never will."

"Briiiaaan," Michael whined.

"Listen Mikey, I just need the keys to the vette. We’ll get together one night this week, okay?" Brian attempted to pacify Michael before this escalated.

Michael gave Justin a triumphant grin, "Sure Brian that sounds great. I’ll talk to you later." He handed the keys to Brian and left.

Justin gave Brian’s thigh another gently pat just as their food arrived. "I’m sorry if you think I’m over stepping my bounds, Brian. I just refuse to let anyone treat you that way. What happens outside my presence is something I can’t control, but I won’t stand for it."

Brian looked at the blonde amazed that anyone would actually care enough to want to protect him. "Sorry is bullshit." He picked up his toast and took a bite.

Justin grinned at Brian and started eating his own breakfast. He laughed as he watched Brian stealing the bacon off his plate. "I guess the bacon on my plate has less fat in it, right?"

Brian smirked at the blonde as he chewed the bacon.

When they finished their meal, Justin stood and went to the counter to pay. He walked back to the booth and asked, "Walk me out?"

Brian stood and followed the blonde outside and noticed that Michael had parked his car right in front. He walked over to the vette and turned as he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

"I know you have a lot on your mind, and a lot of things to work out. I just want you to know that I want a chance to figure out what is going on." Justin took out one of his business cards and handed it to Brian. "My cell number and personal line at home is on the back. You can reach me any time day or night."

Justin pulled Brian’s head down and gave him a lingering kiss full of promise before stepping back to look into those hazel eyes. "When you are ready, give me a call." He turned and walked back towards his car, leaving Brian leaning weakly against his vette.