- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian had purposely stayed away from Babylon. His emotions were all fucked up and even though he was still functioning as if nothing had happened, he was beginning to feel the stress playing havoc with his life. Everyone had been talking about this Master Stark character that had been performing at the club all week. He’d overheard Ben and Michael saying that tonight was supposed to be something special. After hearing that, he’d decided that he wasn’t about to let anything keep him from his own fucking club. So here he was, standing on his catwalk, looking down over his club filled with his customers, and damn it all, he was happy.

Brian leaned against the rail and looked down at all the men dancing to the heavy thumpa thumpa beat and defiantly thought, I am happy. Suddenly, the music stopped and a voice came over the sound system. "And now Babylon is proud to present "The Art of Submission."

The entire club went dark except for the soft blue glow of the emergency lighting. A drum roll was playing on the sound system and a huge spotlight came on showing a Saint Andrew’s cross on the stage area. Smoke slowly started to rise from the floor of the stage as the sound system started to play Chained to You by Savage Garden. Brian watched as a man walked onto the stage from the left. He was wearing skin tight black leather pants, black combat boots, a half hood that covered his entire head leaving only the bottom half of his face revealed, black gloves and a black leather vest with a row of silver studs running down each side. When the man turned slightly, Brian saw the silver studs on the back of the vest spelled out Master Web. It was his Master!

Brian swallowed hard as his eyes devoured the sight of Justin dressed all in leather with his chest bare and all sweaty. He looked like a God standing on that stage.

Another man stepped onto the stage from the right. He was dressed identical to Justin only the back of his vest read Master Stark. So, this was the famous Master Stark. Brian looked back and forth between the men on the stage. Justin was much hotter. He watched as Master Web slapped his leather covered palm with the handle of a very menacing looking flogger. Master Web and Master Stark walked toward one another, meeting in the center of the stage. Master Stark was dragging a whip which he suddenly snapped in the air. Brian jerked when he heard the leather snapping in mid air even over the music. He watched as Master Stark’s free hand moved up Master’s Web’s naked chest, around behind his neck, and pulled the shorter man up into a scorching kiss. The men surrounding the stage went wild cheering and yelling.

The Doms broke apart and another spotlight flicked on revealing two subs. They were kneeling with their knees spread wide, their backs straight, their hands behind their backs, and their heads bowed. The only clothing the subs wore were little leather g-strings that barely covered anything other than their cocks.

Brian watched as Master Web walked around the subs examining them before placing his hand on the head of one boy. The sub stood keeping his head bowed and walked with Master Web toward the cross. The Doms quickly secured the boy to the cross with his back facing the audience. Master Stark retrieved his boy and the Doms secured him to yet another cross as the spotlights moved to illuminate the helpless subs.

The Doms came together in yet another scorching hot kiss before taking their places behind each of their subs. Brian’s chest tightened each time he saw Master Stark kiss his Master. Suddenly the lights turned off once again and the music changed. Brian felt his breath catch in his throat as he immediately recognized the hard drum beat of the song. It was the one that Master had given to him. The music of Make Me Believe by Godsmack blared over the sound system.

Brian watched in fascination as the lights came up and the Doms began to whip their subs. Master Web would administer one lick then Master Stark would answer with a smack on his boy’s back. Brian realized that there must be microphones on the crosses because he could plainly hear the gasps of the subs even over the music. The Doms matched their strokes to the music eliciting moans, gasps, and grunts from the subs secured helplessly to the crosses.

Brian’s body jerked involuntarily with each blow Master Web’s sub received. About halfway through the song, the Doms faced one another and tossed their whips. Master Web caught the bullwhip almost at the same time that Master Stark caught the flogger. The crowd cheered at the theatrics and the Doms continued whipping their subs. The show continued for just a few more blows then the Doms were releasing the boys and giving them hugs. As the last strands of the song echoed through the club, both Doms sank to the floor of the stage holding their subs tightly against their chests and the lights went dark again.

It was chaos. When the lights came back up, the crowd erupted in whistles, shouts, claps, and stomps. The Doms gave a little wave and exited the stage as another set of people took over. Brian’s thoughts were interrupted when a guy appeared next to him asking, "Are you really Master Web’s boy? Cause I overheard some of the subs talking and a couple of ‘em swears you belong to Master Web. I told em they were full of shit, but I wanted to know."

Brian looked at the man almost as if in a daze. He gave a slight shake of his head and the man said, "I knew it! I didn’t think you were, but I needed to ask. I’m going to ask Master Web to take me as his boy. He’s so fucking hot."

Brian watched as the man made his way down the steps and approached Justin who was leaning against the bar laughing at something Master Stark had said. Brian swallowed hard as the sub approached Master. He watched in stunned disbelief as Master smiled at the sub and began pulling him toward the backroom. Master Stark grabbed himself a boy and followed behind Justin.

Brian started walking down the steps in a daze. He followed the Doms into the backroom staying in the shadows. He watched as Master positioned the boy against a wall, put on a condom, prepared and entered him in one swift thrust. Brian’s eyes closed briefly not wanting to watch but at the same time not being able to stop himself. Did this mean that Master was going to take this guy on as his sub? Something in Brian’s chest shattered. He felt trapped, like he was suffocating. He needed… He heard the sub’s moans and listened as he begged Master to fuck him harder. It was too much. Brian turned and headed out of the backroom and straight to the bar.

He tossed back a few shots of Beam and grabbed the first hot guy he saw. He drug the poor guy into the backroom, shoved him against the wall, put on a condom, and slammed into the guy with a vicious thrust. This was supposed to take his mind off Master, but it wasn’t working. He was so fucked up. He finished the guy off and left the backroom. He found a guy and got some poppers. Something had to take this ache away.

Justin watched Brian with a worried expression. His boy was hurting. He watched as Brian made trip after trip to the backroom as he drank and popped pills. Finally, he’d had enough. He walked over to Brian, grabbed him by the arm, and spun him around. "What do you think you are doing?"

Brian swallowed hard as he looked into Master’s angry eyes.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Get your hands off him."

Justin groaned as he heard the familiar voice of Brian’s little friend Mikey. He should have known that at some point he’d run into the guy again, but why did it always have to be when he needed to concentrate on Brian’s needs. "Fuck off, Mikey."

"You don’t tell me what to do. Leave Brian alone, he’s having some fun." Michael stood next to Brian and glared at Justin.

"Having fun? You call this having fun?" Justin looked at the dark haired man in disbelief. What fantasy world did this guy live in? "Come on, Brian. I’m taking you home and putting you to bed."

"When Brian’s ready to go, I’ll take him home."

Justin took a deep breath and realized that maybe he was stepping over the line. Brian wasn’t really his boy or his responsibility. He met Brian’s eyes and said, "It’s up to you, Brian. Do you want to go with me or stay here with your little friend?"

Brian looked up into his Master’s eyes and smiled. He turned to look at Michael and said, "I’m going with him, Mikey."

Justin nodded his head and guided Brian toward the door. He ignored Mikey’s whining voice and helped Brian walk out of the club.

As soon as the elevator door opened to Justin’s loft he helped Brian in and put him on the couch. "You sit there. I’m going to get some coffee into you, give you a cold shower, and put you to bed."

Sometime later Justin stood over the bed in his playroom, looking down at Brian. He’d passed out almost immediately, which was a good thing, because the boy needed to rest. Justin wearily made his way to his bedroom, undressed and crawled between the sheets. He had no idea what he was going to do with Brian, but something had to change and it had to change fast.

Justin was roused from a deep sleep as he felt his bed dip. He opened his eyes and stared up into the bloodshot eyes of his boy. It tore at his guts to see him in so much pain. He pulled Brian down and held him tightly against his chest rubbing his back soothingly.

Brian buried his face against Master’s neck mumbling over and over, "Master, make me believe."

Justin rolled over hovering above Brian for a second before dipping his head and kissing his boy gently exploring his willing mouth. Brian moaned softly and sucked on the tongue thrusting into his mouth.

Justin slowly raised his boy’s arms up to the top of the bed holding them down for a moment as he continued to kiss Brian’s lips. He straddled his boy and sat up staring down at the brunette.

Brian knew his wrists weren’t bound in anyway, but he understood Master’s desires. He kept his hands exactly where they had been positioned and looked up into the blue eyes of the man he just couldn’t stop thinking about.

Justin let his eyes run over Brian’s body. He loved the way his boy looked lying there waiting for anything. It was a banquet that he fully intended to enjoy. He ran his hands over the muscular chest gently pinching the little nipples enjoying the way his boy squirmed beneath him. "I’m going to bury myself deep inside you."

Brian moaned softly and whispered, "Take me, Master."

Justin caressed his boy’s face gently. "There is no Master here. This is just you and me for the moment."

Brian squirmed a bit and nodded his head.

Justin slowly explored Brian’s body with his hands and his lips, loving every sound that came out of the man’s mouth. He moved lower and spent a few minutes licking and sucking on Brian’s leaking cock while his fingers explored his boy’s ass pushing in deeply.

Brian kept his hands in place and rolled his head from side to side moaning. His body was on fire with sensations. He felt the fingers pushing deeper and deeper inside him and groaned. He felt his legs being lifted and the latex covered cock at his entrance. He looked up at the man above him and nodded.

Justin pushed forward slowly feeling the heat surround his aching cock. He watched Brian’s face as he began a slow rhythm. He ran his fingers over the brunette’s cock before wrapping his fingers around the hard shaft to fist him with the same slow motions.

Brian was floating. His senses seemed to overload as his body responded to each thrust. He gasped and tried to suck air into his lungs between moans of pleasure. He felt the thrusts speeding up and almost screamed as his prostate was hit by the pumping force filling him. He looked up at Justin with pleading eyes not exactly sure of what he wanted just knowing he needed something.

Justin watched his boy carefully and continued to pound into him. When he felt his balls tighten with the tingling sensation, he growled, "Cum for me."

Brian’s back arched as he shot his load all over his chest. "Fuck!"

Justin felt the muscles gripping him tightly and filled the condom, keeping himself buried deeply inside his boy. He ran his hand through the cum covering Brian’s chest before pulling out and disposing of the condom. He pulled Brian against his body and hugged him tightly. "We really need to talk."