- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Justin showed Sidney Bloom down the ladder to the paintings in the root cellar. Sidney had a camera with him and took pictures of the find before the paintings were disturbed. He wanted to chronicle the discovery of the paintings as well as the sketches and letters. Sidney felt the whole lot would make an excellent exhibit. He carefully lifted and examined each painting before handing them to Justin who passed them up the ladder to one of the men who would wrap the painting then place it in the climate controlled truck.

By the time Sidney handed the eighth painting to Justin his excitement was palpable. "This is a phenomenal find, Justin!" he gushed. "When Lindsay told me about it I could hardly believe that there could be so many J.A.B. Kinney paintings that had gone undiscovered all these years. They're in remarkable condition considering where they've been kept."

"It's cool down here which helped," Justin said as he handed another painting up the ladder. "Plus the cellar has been boarded up and no one has disturbed the paintings for many years."

"Very lucky indeed," Sidney replied as he handed the last painting to Justin. "Twelve, a nice even dozen."

"Do you think there will be a market for them? Claire wants to sell them and give the proceeds to a youth farm that operates on her property."

"That's very generous," Sidney said with a frown. "Are you sure she realizes the value of these paintings?"

"Most definitely she does."

"If she will allow me to clean them and advertise the sale, I think she's looking at close to a million dollars for the lot."

"Fuck!" Justin reacted. "That's way more than I thought."

"There's a market for gay artists and Kinney was one of the first to make his sexuality an issue, even if it was rather unwillingly."

"You seem to know a lot about Kinney," Justin said thoughtfully. "I just found out about him a few weeks ago."

"I really like Kinney's work. I think I could do justice to the sale of his paintings."

"I'll talk to Claire about it. After the paintings are cleaned maybe she'll come to Pittsburgh and meet with you."

"I'd like that. I was hoping to meet her today," Sidney said.

"She does some volunteer work on certain Fridays of the month. This was her day."

"Well, I'll look forward to seeing her in Pittsburgh soon," Sidney said as he climbed the ladder.

The climate controlled truck and Sidney's Mercedes were just pulling out of the cottage drive when Brian's SUV arrived at John's. Justin waved as he came down the driveway behind the truck and Brian stopped by the road waiting for Justin to catch up.

"Hey," Brian said as Justin climbed in. They leaned towards each other and shared a gentle kiss.

"Hey," Justin smiled as they broke apart. "I missed you."

"Me too," Brian grinned.

"Justin," Gus said from the back seat.

"Hey, buddy, I didn't forget about you. I'm happy to see you both."

Gus smiled back and said, "Treehouse!"

"It's still here," Justin laughed. "You want to sleep in the treehouse tonight?"

"Yeah," Gus said. "With you and Daddy."

Brian and Justin exchanged a glance knowing they would have to find some time for the grown-up boys to sleep together before they had to go to the treehouse with Gus. Their dicks had been idle for far too long already.

"Is Claire or John or Bobby home?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "The guys are working and Claire is volunteering."

Brian did his best to stifle a groan of disappointment.

Some time later they had got settled in. Brian suggested that Justin take Gus for a swim and he would go to the farm and check on his wayward nephews. He would join Gus and Justin when he came back.

As Brian walked into the yard of the farm he spotted John and Peter in the vegetable garden off to one side of the bunkhouse. The boys looked up and he thought he saw John give him a little smile but it quickly faded. Peter just looked defiant.

"Hey, boys!" Brian called.

Neither replied. Brian frowned and glanced over as he saw Steve come out of the house.

"Brian," the man said warmly.

"Are you still speaking to me after I dumped those little assholes on you?"

"They're not so bad."

"I hear I'm paying for major cow therapy," Brian chuckled.

"We'll discuss that later, but I wouldn't go near Flossie if I were you."

"I'll take that under advisement. What's up with those two?" Brian asked cocking his head in the direction of his nephews.

"They're on strike. They refuse to speak."

"Fuck!"

"It's all right," Steve said. "Much quieter this way. They're doing their work and not sabotaging things at the moment."

"So how is silence a protest."

"In their minds it is, and they could have done a lot worse things, so let them carry on."

"That's exactly what I'll do. I'll come over once more to see them before the end of the weekend."

"That's good. Maybe we'll have better news then."

As Brian walked back towards the stream, he wondered if anything would ever get through to his two nephews.

Joining Justin and Gus at the stream, Brian quickly stripped down to his shorts and waded in. The cool water was a soothing relief from the heat of the August day and the heat generated by Brian's annoyance over the spawn. Determined not to let his nephews ruin his weekend with his boys, Brian put them temporarily out of his mind. The three splashed about until grumbling stomachs told them it was time to go back to the house.

"There you are!" Claire picked up Gus and gave him a noisy raspberry to his cheek. Gus giggled and hugged her neck. "I'm glad you came up." Claire continued and she gave Brian a kiss to his cheek. "There's a certain young man who's been missing you." Claire nodded toward Justin and watched his pale cheeks start to blush.

"Oh? I thought with all this solving of hundred year old mysteries and digging up of some old paintings, you wouldn't have time to miss me." Brian countered back while prying his son off of Claire so that she could start dinner.

"Brian, you know that a day hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about you, don't you?" Justin replied looking up through his lashes, his blush deepening.

Brian and Justin stared at each, lost in their feelings. The heat of their longing for one another was almost palpable.

"Gus, would you help me with dinner. John will be home soon and he's going to be real hungry and I know you're a little hungry too after your swim. Why don't you sit here in the big chair, you snack on carrots and keep me company. Then you can tell me all about the stream. Is that okay with you?"

Gus beamed at the thought of sitting in the big chair and having an adult concerned about his day.

"Brian, do you think you and Justin can bring this bone out to Beau? He's in the barn. Sometimes he gets stubborn so I don't expect you back for at least 30 minutes. Dinner should be almost ready by then. Gus and I can have a nice long chat." Claire grinned and winked at Brian. Now it was Brian's turn to blush. But he remembered his manners as he gave Claire a kiss and whispered a thank you into her ear. Grabbing the bone in one hand and Justin with the other, Brian and Justin went to the barn to deliver Beau's bone.

Beau greeted the lovers at the door of the barn, graciously accepted the offering and found a quiet patch of hay to enjoy it. Brian led Justin to the ladder of the loft storage area and watched as Justin ascended. Momentarily bewitched by Justin's ass as he climbed, Brian's mind raced with calculations. How many different fucking positions could they achieve in thirty minutes? Still deep in thought, he didn't notice that Justin had made it to the loft and was looking down at him with an ear to ear grin.

"Hey, big boy! You gonna day dream about my ass all day or you gonna get up here and fuck it?"

Brian snapped out of his reverie, climbed up the ladder and pounced on his boy.

As fast as they could, the lovers rid themselves of their clothes. Their hands feverishly working while trying to keep their lips locked in an all consuming kiss. By the time they were naked they were already panting with need and desire. Brian got the supplies he had from his pocket and quickly readied himself and Justin. After a week apart, Justin's tight ass felt tighter, as Brian slowly entered. Two loud groans echoed throughout the barn.

Needing the intimacy of seeing each other's face during their love making, Justin's legs were over Brian's shoulders. Justin's toes began to curl as he felt himself filled by Brian's long cock. Buried balls deep into his boy, Brian waited until they both regained control, their mutual orgasms threatened. Brian eased out halfway then re-entered, slowly finding a controllable rhythm.

Folded in two and helplessly locked within Brian's arms, Justin gave himself over to each thrust, trusting in Brian's mastery and in his compassion. The momentary twinge of pain, gone. All that remained was the pleasure.

Brian pleasured Justin as well as himself, angling each thrust so that his cock raked over Justin's prostate. The moans and gasps spilling from Justin fueled Brian's passion. Brian, truly a master of sexual pleasure, kept fucking until Justin screamed and shot hot ropes of pearly cum all over their chests. Brian gritted his teeth and rode out the waves of Justin's orgasm.

Grabbing an ankle in each hand, Brian held Justin's legs far apart then pounded the blond until he too came, filling his condom. Brian had just enough energy left to ease Justin's legs down and carefully withdraw from Justin's still spasming ass. He plopped down next to Justin in the soft hay. Both men spent and breathless.

"Mmm, you have the best ass in the whole world," Brian whispered into the blond's hair.

"At least in the state of Pennsylvania," Justin chuckled back as he snuggled into Brian's chest.

Brian wrapped his arms around the boy but commanded, "Don't get too comfy, our thirty minutes are up." Justin groaned but he nodded. He remained on Brian's chest a minute longer then reluctantly he got up to sort out their clothes. They quickly got dressed.

"Come on, Gus must have talked Claire's ears off by now. We didn't swim that long today." Justin nodded handing Brian his shirt. Brian used it to wipe down Justin then himself. He stuffed the soiled shirt into his back pocket then descended the ladder. At the bottom, he waited for Justin.

"Sore?" Brian asked while gently patting Justin's rump.

"A little, but it's a nice sore." Justin replied, stretching up to kiss Brian's brow that threatened to furrow. "I may need a pillow to sit on at dinner."

"How about you sit on my lap."

"Mmm, I like that idea. But I think Gus may beat me to it."

"Justin, you and Claire solved your mystery and there's nothing we can do about the Satan spawn except leave them in Steve and Bill's capable hands. Come home with me on Sunday. The loft seems too quiet."

"I thought you liked quiet."

"I do but you've gotten quieter as you've aged."

"Uh huh. Well then I guess I should go home with you. We can be quiet together."

"Yeah, I love being quiet with you." Brian slung his arm over Justin's shoulder as they headed back to the house.

Justin snaked his arm around Brian's narrow waist, "I love being quiet with you too."

John was already there when the lovers came back from feeding Beau. "Did Beau enjoy his bone?" John asked sweetly.

"Oh yes, he enjoyed it tremendously!" Brian answered with his patented grin.

"But I see he must have given you both a difficult time of it. Not only are you both covered in straw; Brian, you seemed to have lost your shirt in the process. I think dinner can wait for a few minutes while you two get cleaned up. Gus has been so helpful with dinner and he helped John get the treehouse ready for tonight." Claire chuckled at the lovers.

Brian and Justin, taking the hint, ran off to clean the sex off of them.

With Bobby working late at the Honey Bear, it was the five for dinner. Pulling Brian aside while they were clearing the table for dessert, Claire made a suggestion.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of Gus, but why don't you take him to Hershey or to the Amish country. Gus would enjoy it. I'll leave the pamphlets on the table; after Gus falls asleep you and Justin can discuss it."

"Good idea."

After Gus had bedded down for the night, Brian and Justin took the slide down and sprinted to the house. Claire sat in the porch so she could keep a watch on the treehouse while Brian and Justin looked over the travel pamphlets. They agreed that bringing Gus to Hershey would make a wonderful day trip.

Saturday morning Justin, Brian and Gus set off for Hershey Pennsylvania. They had read the brochures and planned what they were going to do. They would start with the Hershey Trolley Works where they would ride around the town in a vintage looking trolley listening to the history of the chocolate hub of the world.

When they finished the trolley ride Brian was sure he already knew more about chocolate than he would ever care to know. Gus was getting a little restless so instead of going to Milton Hershey's home for a tour they decided Gus would like the Hershey Factory Works better.

When they arrived they were signed up as workers at the factory and got a badge stating just that. Brian rolled his eyes but Gus and Justin proudly wore their badges as they got ready to package Hershey Kisses that were coming along the conveyor belt. Brian ended up helping Gus as Justin was having too much fun bagging his own. After a minute Brian got into the swing of it and Gus' giggles were infectious. When they were done they of course received some Kisses to eat. Even Brian indulged in one and helped Gus to eat several.

They then moved on to the Chocolate Works Machine where they could capture cascading Hershey products and make up their own personalized assortment of candy. Gus was more fascinated with the cascade than the actual chocolate. He loved pushing the buttons to get his special concoction.

By this time Brian decided that his two boys needed some real food to supplement the chocolate they had been devouring all morning long. It was already almost two, so they made their way to the KitKat Café where they were able to purchase real food. Justin and Gus each got a sandwich and Brian opted for a salad. He thought he should restrict his caloric intake after all the chocolate they had been bombarded with all day.

When they finished lunch Gus had gotten his second wind and wanted to go work in the factory again. Brian was sure he really wanted the chocolate Kisses at the end, but they went through the process once more. By the end of this Gus had chocolate all over his face and clothes and was beginning to fade. They decided it was time to head back to John's.

Gus did his best to stay awake on the ride back, but he dozed off. When they pulled into the driveway he woke up and looked at the older men from sleepy eyes. He had chocolate ringing his mouth and looked adorable with his chocolate laden T-shirt.

"Tired, Sonny Boy?" Brian asked as he helped Gus out of his booster seat.

Gus nodded and leaned his head against his father's shoulder. He was just about out. Brian carried the sleepy boy into the house and Claire told him to put Gus on her bed for his nap. She handed Brian an afghan to cover him even though it was a warm day.

When Brian came down Justin was nowhere in sight. Claire said the young man was waiting for Brian in the treehouse. She winked and Brian raced out to their hideaway. He quickly climbed the ladder and found a naked Justin waiting patiently, or maybe not so patiently. He was sprawled on top of the sleeping bags, stroking his dick and moaning softly.

"How dare you start without me?" Brian demanded looking at the tempting sight before him.

"I couldn't wait," Justin said with a grin. His eyes were hooded and full of lust. "I missed you so fucking much all week long."

Brian's clothes evaporated and he dropped down beside his lover. "You're just a horny teenager," Brian said with a smirk.

"I'm not a teenager anymore," Justin chastised. "But I am horny and I did miss you."

"Me too," Brian replied earning him a big grin from his beautiful blond.

"So when are you going to do something about it?"

"About what?"

"About the horny part," Justin said with a scowl. He knew Brian was playing him.

"Um … right now," Brian stated capturing Justin's mouth with his own. Kisses and caresses led to what they both wanted and needed. It was very satisfying after their all too brief encounter in the barn.

Finally Brian rolled onto his back and studied the ceiling of the treehouse. He let out a long breath and turned to look at Justin. "You okay?" he asked with a frown.

"Better than okay," Justin smiled. He studied his partner. "Is something wrong?"

"I was thinking about how Gus was today. He had fun, didn't he?"

"He had a great time."

"We're not … spoiling him, are we?"

"Spoiling him? Where is this coming from, Brian?"

"I … I think Gus is great. Most of the time he's happy and it doesn't really take much to entertain him." Brian paused and Justin waited. He knew something important was brewing in Brian's mind. "But sometimes he shows his stubborn streak."

"Like his father's?" Justin asked with a grin.

Brian's face sobered completely. He looked into Justin's blue eyes. "You don't think he'll turn out like me, do you?"

Justin frowned. "What do you mean? He could do a lot worse."

"Yeah, like my fucking nephews! The Kinneys sure make great role models!"

"Gus is not going to be like your nephews," Justin stated.

"You can't be sure of that. I … I worry about him."

"Come here," Justin said pulling Brian on top of him. "Gus is a great kid. He will never need the farm to straighten him out. He has two great mothers and a great father, so stop worrying." Justin gave Brian a long, soft kiss and then cooed, "Fuck me again, Brian. We need to use every opportunity we get. We're sleeping up here with Gus tonight, remember."

Brian groaned and then started humping against his willing partner. "Let's not waste any more time," Brian said as he sheathed his cock. When he drove into Justin he did his best to banish his worry about Gus and his nephews. What would be, would be.

When the sated lovers returned to the house after their tryst, Claire told them that Gus was just wakening and they had time for a shower before dinner. Working later that night at the Honey Bear, Bobby had time to join them for dinner. Claire shooed everyone out of her kitchen so she could work on her feast. She had five hungry boys to feed and she needed the room to do it.

Brian and Justin found Gus still on Claire's bed, stripped him down and prepared for their shower. It was a tight fit in the old bathroom but they managed. Gus loved to shower with his dads, making him feel like a big boy.

After the shower, all three squeaky clean big boys in their clean clothes joined the rest of the family in the dining room. Each family member picked a chore to help Claire. Bobby and Justin helped Claire with vegetables and salad. John got out the iced tea and milk while Gus and Brian set the table.

At dinner, Gus regaled the family about his day. Brian grumbled about how much chocolate he was forced to eat and about how fat he was going to get. The adults just stared at the youthfully thin Brian in disbelief.

Gus just reminded his daddy of how much he was loved. "Daddy, you're not fat. Besides, there would be more of you for me to love." Gus crawled onto his daddy's lap then reassured Brian how so unlike the spawn he really was. "I had the bestest time today. Thank you, daddy."

"I had the bestest time too, Sonny Boy." Brian closed his eyes as he hugged Gus. Justin was right, as usual, Gus would turn out all right.

After dinner, Brian and Gus helped Justin to pack up his stuff for the ride back home to Pittsburgh the next day. They agreed that there was no reason for Justin to stay. Justin had filled two sketch pads, there was nothing to do about the evil nephews except to trust in Steve and the farm and the Kinney mystery was laid to rest. Brian was restless and wanted Justin all to himself.