[Reviews - 3] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Making of Banner.jpg

Summary: Justin and Daphne are messing around in Daphne's house one Halloween night and decide to create the perfect man for Justin. Inspired by the Classic Movie - Weird Science - and too many glasses of Pinot Grigio!.


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Halloween
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin/Other
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2116 Read: 1353
ePub Downloads: 4 Published: May 04, 2016 Updated: May 04, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended. AKA - they're not mine. I wish they were mine. I'd promise to play with them nicely and feel (I mean, feed) and water.

Alex and Winnie forced me to watch Halloween movies one night, but all they accomplished was inspiring me to write a Halloween story of my own! Of course, I would NEVER write a story and post it based on a late night, wine induced, sugar generated high. Me? Never. I would never do such a thing . . . Well, except for whenever I'm inspired to write after drinking too many glasses of wine and eating too many candy corns! Hope you like what I've been forced to write at the urgings of my late night, insomniac muses. TAG!

1. Chapter 1 by Tagsit [Reviews - 3] half-star (2116 words)