- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

After Brian left to go back to work, Deb asked if she could take the kids home with her. She and Carl wanted to spend some time with all of them. I agreed because I wanted see about the campaign Brian was doing. I didn’t quit ad work because I hated it, I liked being given a concept and finding a way to bring it to life. It helped when I needed to walk away from a painting to be able to take my mind off it. I stayed until Deb was ready to leave and drove them to Deb’s house. Deb told me that we could come to dinner tonight so we wouldn’t have to worry about doing anything when we got home. I figured it would give Brian time to work if we stayed in town. 

 

I got to Kinnetik and started looking around at Brian’s business. The receptionist asked if I needed help and I asked if Brian or Ted were free.

 

“Mr Kinney had an unexpected appointment but Mr. Schmidt is free.” She tells me.

 

“Could you let him know Justin Taylor is here to see him?” I ask her.

 

She calls Ted and he comes out of his office looking worried. 

 

“Justin, it’s good to see you.” He says while looking at Brian’s office.

 

“Is everything okay?” I ask him.

 

“Look I just don’t want you to get the wrong idea, but someone Brian was seeing is here.” He tells me.

 

“I’m just here to see if Murph wanted to work with me, he asked for my help.” I tell him.

 

“Brian wasn’t expecting him to visit, I just want to make sure you know.” He tells me.

 

“Ted, we both had lives that didn’t include each other. I have to trust that Brian isn’t interested in someone else. Why not take me to Murph and let me see if I could be of any help.” I tell him.

 

We both turn to see Brian hugging a really good looking guy. I turned and asked Ted to point me to Murph’s office. Ted, not knowing what to do, walked me to the art department. Murph seemed excited to see me and started showing me what he needed. I asked to use the computer and started working on a concept that I thought would bring the game to life. It was fun to play with other mediums. I honestly couldn’t tell you how long I was sitting there, but I looked up to see no one around any more. I saved the finished work and turned to see Brian sitting behind me watching me.

 

“Can I see what you were doing?” He asks me.

 

“It’s finished, but we need to get to Deb’s.” I tell him.

 

“Send it to my email and I’ll look at it at home.” He tells me.

 

“Sure.” I tell him.

 

We get up and head to the cars, the whole time Brian is looking at me strangely. I hope I wasn’t ignoring people, it’s something I do when I work. We pulled up to Deb’s and Brian grabs my arm before I head to the door.

 

“Is everything okay with us?” He asks me.

 

“Yeah, why?” I ask him as I reach up and kiss him.

 

“Ted told me you were at the office.” He told me.

 

“I just wanted to see what Murph wanted me to work on. Deb offered to take the kids so I decided to at least try to help.” I tell him.

 

“Do I need to explain?” He asks me.

 

“Are you still seeing him?” I ask him.

 

“No, John and I haven’t seen each other for a few years. He did ask if we could have dinner with him while he’s here.” He tells me.

 

“Do you want to have dinner with him?” I ask him.

 

“I do, but only if you do. We were only really friends who occasionally slept together.” He tells me.

 

“Brian I trust you.” I tell him.

 

“I don’t want any misunderstandings between us. I tell you I plan to work late on the one day an old friend appears, it sounds bad to me.” He tells me.

 

“We said we would talk to each other, if you wanted to be with someone else I’m trusting that you would tell me. Brian, I’m not going to get upset that you had a life when I wasn’t around. I expect you to feel the same way when you meet someone I once knew.” I tell him.

 

“I don’t want anyone else. John was never more than a friend.” He tells me.

 

“Then call and tell him we’ll have dinner one night. It’s not a problem.” I tell him.

 

“Daddy, you kept your promise and made it home for dinner.” Jacob yells from the door.

 

I reach up and kiss Brian and can see the tension leave him. I’m not going to queen out over people who have nothing to do with us now. I think it would only cause more problems. I also didn’t see anything but two friends when I saw Brian with John. I just hope I put his fears of me running at rest finally. 

 

BRIAN

 

I got back to my office to see John standing at the desk. I hadn’t seen him in a few years. I lead him to my office past Ted, who looked like he wanted to say something but minded his own business. I can be friends with the guy I use to fuck on a regular basis.

 

“What brings you here?” I ask him.

 

“I was just in town for a meeting and wanted to see what you were up too. Maybe dinner?” He asks me.

 

“I honestly can’t go to dinner, I’m having dinner with my kids and new partner.” I tell him.

 

“When did you have kids?” He asks me.

 

“I only had two of the three. Justin and I took custody of Michael’s daughter.” I tell him.

 

“Justin? The one you told me about?” He asks me.

 

“Yes, we recently got back together. We have an eleven year old son together.” I tell him.

 

“I’m glad, you really deserve to be happy. How about you, me and Justin get together one night for dinner? I’m in town for a week.” He tells me.

 

“I’ll see how Justin feels about it and get back to you.” I tell him.

 

We walk out the door, I hug him and tell him I’ll call. I returned to my office thinking that Justin would probably like John once they meet each other. They are both artists, John with a camera. Ted walked in looking like I was an asshole. 

 

“Ted, leave it alone. John is just a friend and nothing more.” I tell him.

 

“Let’s hope Justin sees it that way.” He tells me.

 

“What are you planning to do, call him and tell him my old fuckbuddy was here in my office?” I ask him.

 

“I don’t have to, he saw you two hugging and went to the art department. He didn’t ask to see you or even say hi when he was standing in reception watching you two.” Ted tells me.

 

“Did he say anything?” I ask him.

 

“That you both had lives without each other.” He tells me.

 

I got up and went to see if I needed to keep Justin from packing his bags. He didn’t talk to me for hours and finally finished what he was doing and looked up. I want to say he was lost in his work and that was why he was ignoring me. Instead of trying to find out if he was upset I asked to see what he’d been doing. What I saw while he was working was amazing and the finished work would probably be award winning. He told me the kids were waiting and started leaving for the cars.

 

All the way over I was trying to figure out if Justin was upset or not. I honestly couldn’t tell, he was acting like everything was okay. I wanted to explain about John because I don't want him to think there is anything going on between the two of us. Justin got out of his car, smiled at me and started walking to the door. I stopped him to try and make sure he understood John wasn’t someone he needed to worry about. Justin seemed to accept my explanation without me really needing to explain it to him. He was right, we'd been apart for twelve years and there were bound to be people in his life just like mine. Didn’t mean I had to like the idea, just accept that Justin had a life without me too.

 

We got in and sat at dinner with Deb, Carl, and the kids. Apparently Jacob was making plans to go to the toy store when we went to New York.

 

“Daddy, did you know they have a toy store that has everything in New York.” Gus asks me.

 

“Dad and I always go and play there.” Jacob tells me.

 

“Do they have girl stuff there?” Jenny asks Justin.

 

“They have any kind of toy you could want.” Justin tells her.

 

“Are we going to go there?” Gus asks.

 

“We can go tour the city and see the toy store and anything else you want to see.” Justin tells them.

 

“Emmett wants to go too.” Deb tells us.

 

“I guess we need to see if Ted and Blake want to go, along with your mother and sister.” I tell him.

 

“That is a lot of people to be there this weekend.” He tells me.

 

“I want us to get married this weekend.” I tell him.

 

“You don’t want to take time to plan a wedding?” Deb asks me.

 

“Unless Justin wants a big wedding, I was hoping to just do it while we were there.” I tell them.

 

“Brian, I think I would rather do it at the house here. It would be too much to try to do over the weekend. We could plan it for two weeks from now. The kids are going to expect more than us standing in a courthouse.” Justin tells me.

 

“As long as we get married, that’s all I care about.” I tell him.

 

We finished eating and start loading the kids in Justin’s car. I took off to meet them at the house. I still can’t believe he’s not asking about John. I need to get over the fear that something I do could have him running off. 

 

After we get the kids to bed, I wait for him to come to the bedroom. I want him to tell me if there is a problem, so we can solve it now before it blows up in my face again. I refuse to lose him again over someone who means nothing to me. Justin comes in and starts the shower.

 

“Are you coming, I need you to wash my back.” He smiles.

 

I follow him in the shower and take the soap and start cleaning all of him. I can honestly say Justin is still beautiful at thirty. He filled out more, but is still the kid who I worshiped as much as he worshiped me. I pull us under the water to get the soap off and kiss his soft lips. Justin kisses down my neck and chest and works down to my cock. I watch as he gets down on his knees and takes my cock into his mouth. Justin masages my balls and continues to pleasure me with his mouth. I moan as he starts to work faster but want us to be joined when it happens. I pull Justin up and turn him around, grabbing the condom he brought with us, I put it on and thrust into him. Justin pushes back to meet me and I put my arms around him and began thrusting faster. Justin was moaning loud enough that it was echoing off the walls. I grab his hips and make sure to angle my thrusts to hit the spot that will have him cumming like a fountain. Justin starts stroking himself to my rhythm and I can feel the silky walls starting to tighten around my cock and wait for him to tell me I can find completion. Justin cums all over the shower wall in front of us and I thrust one last time and fill the condom. I pulled out and turned a smiling Justin around and start cleaning him again.

 

I realized he didn’t need me to explain anything, he was trusting me to be the man he loves.