- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

When we got to the house Emmett was waiting outside for us. 

 

“Brian why don't you head in, I needed to ask Justin a pregnancy question.” Emmett tells him. 

 

Brian walks in the house and closes the door.

 

“So Baby, why the hell did you ask John to stay at your house?” He asks me. 

 

“He's nice and Brian seems to like him. I wanted to get to know him. This isn’t me trying to do anything and I trust Brian.” I tell him. 

 

“I couldn’t invite someone who slept with Drew to the house to stay.” He tells me. 

 

“I just think I could be friends with John. He's easy to talk to. He seems like he wants to stay in the area and could probably use more friends.” I tell him. 

 

“It doesn't bother you that he and Brian used to fuck.” He asks me. 

 

“Emmett we've been apart for twelve years. We both had other people in our lives. I would have to alienate a lot of Liberty Avenue if I thought that way. Brian and John are friends which if you noticed is healthier than Brian and Michael. John doesn't rub in my face that he was with Brian, and in truth he seems to be a really good guy.” I tell him. 

 

“If you suddenly get cozy with Michael, I'm having your head examined.” He tells me. 

 

We walk in the house and I see Brian and John come down the stairs laughing and cutting up. I like seeing him carefree. I think John really only wants what's best for his friend. We all sit around the living room to talk.

 

“When do I get to meet the kids?” John asks me. 

 

“We pick them up at the diner in the morning.” I tell him.

 

“You and Justin will have to entertain them, after breakfast it's work for Ted and me.” Brian tells us.

 

“What happened with Michael?” Blake asks us.

 

“He didn’t like Jenny referring to Justin as Dad.” Brian tells him. 

 

“That’s going to be tough on her, the boys call him that.” Emmett tells us. 

 

“Michael had a change of heart after talking to Justin. Michael walked in the house and told Jenny he was glad that everyone loves her. He said if Jenny wanted to call Justin Dad it was up to her.” Brian tells us.

 

“That must have been some talk.” Ted tells me. 

 

“I just felt he needed to hear something I should have said years ago. I just pray he thinks of her before he starts acting like an ass to her. Michael loves her, but in a way he's having to learn how to parent her. Mel and Lindsay aren’t going to be around.” I tell him. 

 

“Like they were doing a great job.” Emmett tells me sarcastically. 

 

“I'm not saying they were, but Mel wouldn’t let Michael pull this on Jenny.” I tell him. 

 

“Are you going to let Lindsay and Mel see the kids?” Ted asks me. 

 

“Only if the kids ask, which neither of them have.” I tell him. 

 

“How did you guys end up with them?” John asks us. 

 

“Gus took off without the girls noticing he'd been gone almost a week. Gus ran away to find Justin and met Jacob. I got a hostile Daphne telling me where Gus was and to lose the number after I called. She didn’t want me fucking with Justin’s head. Instead of calling I went to see Justin. I needed to be there for Gus, but I also wanted to see Justin. When I got there, Jacob opened the door, I have to say I almost fell off the steps. I was looking at a perfect copy of Justin and me combined. When I went in I was still reeling from that and managed to piss Gus off. After a lot of talking, Justin wanted to see what the girls were thinking and went to see them. He came back telling me they didn’t even know Gus was missing. I got a new lawyer and found out the adoption wasn’t done through legal channels and the judge who signed off on it, was the same judge who ruled over Justin’s bashing. It ended up that he had Mel help the defence and now they are all being investigated. Mel wanted Jenny with Justin. So three kids and a husband are my lot in life.” Brian answers, kissing me.

 

“I still want to tell Mel she's a shit head.” Emmett tells us. 

 

“Just don’t say anything in front of the kids. I want them to make their own decisions about their other parents.” I tell him.

 

“Justin, how can you not hate her for what she did? We sat in that court room watching the fucker get simple assault, now we know it was because Mel helped them.” Emmett tells me.

 

“I think hate takes to much out of you. Do I love her like I used to? No. She doesn't deserve that from Brian and me. She has to live with what she did and I think she has a lot of guilt. In a way I think she took it out on Brian.” I tell them.

 

“What do you mean?” John asks me. 

 

“Brian was a constant reminder of me. She couldn't escape what she did, and Brian being around probably made her have to think about it when she didn't want to anymore.” I tell him. 

 

“Lindsay didn’t make it any better, I only went to see Gus, not her. They started fighting and apparently it was my fault.” Brian tells me. 

 

“Brian, that was her excuse, because they seem to thrive off fighting with each other.” Ted tells him. 

 

“Ted’s right when you think about it. Their whole relationship was a series of fights. Mel blaming you for their issues and Lindsay running to you to piss off Mel. Then they magically get back together in lesbian bliss.” Emmett tells us. 

 

“Mel did seem to distance herself from me, when I came out of the hospital. The only people I saw were Mom, Daphne and Deb.” I tell them.

 

“Baby, I should have been there too.” Emmett tells me. 

 

“I honestly don't think I was ready to see everyone. I couldn’t be around large crowds for a while. Brian really had to help me through my fear.” I tell him. 

 

“I remember you backing away from being touched. I didn’t want to do anything to upset you.” Emmett tells me. 

 

“I found out Brian was there, but in a way I think not knowing he was there made me work harder to get better.” I tell him. 

 

“Is that where you were every night?” Emmett asks him. 

 

“Yes.” Brian answers. 

 

“I only ask because when Michael came home, he kept running off to your loft and complaining you weren’t there most nights.” Emmett tells him. 

 

“I was watching him sleep.” Brian tells Emmett looking at me.

 

“I'm trying to get how Justin thinks Mel treated you like shit because of him.” Blake tells us. 

 

“Why move Canada, why not just move to another state or town? She was looking for a way to escape. I doubt Russo wasn't just going to keep asking for favors. He doesn’t have any power over her in Canada. She was running from what she did. Having to see Brian, the person who took care of me, was a reminder of it. I could be wrong but it would explain a lot of it.” I tell them.

 

“If she'd been smarter, she'd have let Brian see Gus. None of this would have come down on her.” Ted tells us. 

 

“I was gone, so she probably thought it was safe to exert power.” I tell him. 

 

“I stupidly hired her partner in crime to fight it.” Brian tells me. 

 

“You hired someone who knew the case. You're supposed to be able to trust a lawyer to be honest with you.” John tells him.

 

“Justin’s mother deserves a big thanks for Brad.” Brian tells us.

 

“He's kind of yummy, too bad he's not gay.” Emmett says absently.

 

“Emmett, stop fantasizing about other men.” Drew growls.

 

“I meant for John.” Emmett kissed the growl off Drew's face.

 

“I think we'd better get home, we have an early morning.” Ted tells us. 

“I'm getting tired too.” Emmett tells us. 

 

We see them out the door and John heads up to his room. Brian follows me to our room. The minute the bedroom door was shut, Brian started undressing me. He lifted me into his arms and laid us down on the bed. I smiled up at him.

 

“I love you.” He tells me. 

 

I bring his lips down to meet mine. I grab a condom to put on him but he hands it back to me. I look at him and realize what he wants. Rolling us over so he's on the bed with me over him, I grab the lube and prepare him the way he did my first time. Using my fingers to massage his opening, I encircled his entrance then push my finger slowly in. Laying down to give attention to his weeping cock, I taste the precum leaking out as I thrust my fingers in and out. I listen to Brian so I can hear when he is ready for more. I hum around his cock as he fucks my mouth. I want him to enjoy everything we do tonight. 

 

“Justin I want to feel you.” He tells me. 

 

“I reach for the condom and make sure I use enough lube so I don't hurt him. Pulling my fingers out of him, I pull his legs on my shoulders and hold my cock to tease him. I watch as I push in and pull back in shallow thrusts. Brian moans as I continue to slowly make my first full entrance into him. He was so tight that I worried I would hurt him. Brian seemed to think I was taking to long and pulled his legs down and wrapped them around my waist and pulled me into him. I stopped to make sure he was okay. He pulled me down to kiss him and I started thrusting because I needed to. Sitting back up I withdrew my cock and started surging back in. He moaned as his channel milked the hell out of my cock. I wanted to see him cum first, I began stroking him in rhythm with my thrusts. Brian strained to meet each inward thrust and I changed my angle to give him what he needed. Brian drove himself to completion, I felt his channel tighten around me and stoked his cock faster. Brian moaned louder as he started to cum on my hand and chest. I pushed in one last time and found my pleasure. I pulled out slowly and went to get a washcloth to help hm with the soreness. I cleaned us both up and laid down next to him.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask him. 

 

“We had another first together.” He tells me. 

 

“Brian, I've topped before.” I tell him. 

 

“I know, but I never bottomed before.” He tells me. 

 

“Why now?” I ask him. 

 

“You're the first person I trusted to do it.” He tells me. 

 

I use my kiss to tell him how much that means to me. Brian pulls me to straddle him and reaches for a condom. I honestly don't need the sleep.

 

JOHN 

 

I wonder if they know they were that loud last night. I ended up putting a pillow over my head. I get downstairs to see Justin leaning on the refrigerator as the coffee drips. His eyes were closed, but he managed to pull the pot out and fill his mug, without spilling a drop.

 

“He cooks in his sleep too.” Brian tells me from the table.

 

“Wait, are you hungry? I didn’t even think about that.” Justin asks me opening his eyes.

 

“I can wait till we get to the diner.” I tell him. 

 

Justin sits on Brian’s lap and finishes his coffee. Brian tells him to get ready so we can go. I watch as he walks off, admiring the view. 

 

“Don’t enjoy it that much.” Brian growls.

 

“I'm red blooded, and Justin is beautifully made. Get over it, because you get him, while we can only look.” I tell him. 

 

“I can't help hating that people look at him. I was really surprised that he invited you to stay. I couldn’t invite someone he slept with to stay at my house.” He tells me . 

 

“I'm not a threat to your relationship, we were just friends.” I tell him. 

 

“I was just friends with Michael too.” He tells me. 

 

“Brian, Michael tries to make it seem like only he knows you. If Michael was sniping at Justin all the time and you were defending him the way you told me you did, Justin would have to wonder who you loved more.” I tell him. 

 

“It didn't help that I could tell Michael I loved him and couldn't tell Justin.” He tells me. 

 

“Are you fucking serious? Why the fuck would you even do something like that to your boyfriend?” I ask him. 

 

“It couldn’t admit Justin was anything to me. I always thought he would leave eventually and look for someone less fucked up.” He tells me. 

 

“Then you should be down on your knees thanking fate for bringing him back to you. Most people don't get a second chance, hopefully you’ve learned to put Justin first.” I tell him. 

 

“Just what I need, another Team Justin in my midst.” Brian smiles. 

 

“I'm Team Brian and Justin, you give me hope for finding someone to love me the way you two love each other.” I tell him. 

 

“Just don’t fall for Ben.” He tells me. 

 

“I'm not afraid of HIV.” I tell him. 

 

“I know, but the dick head could have told Justin the truth and didn’t. I don't feel very charitable towards him.” He tells me. 

 

“I'm having a hard time imagining being with someone who thought Michael was a catch.” I tell him. 

 

“Don’t listen to Brian, Ben is a great guy. Michael pulls out the whole protector gene in people he knows. Ben fell for it, but then so did all the gang at one point or another.” Justin tells me.

 

“I'll reserve judgment until I meet him.” I tell him. 

 

“I'm judging him, nothing excuses him not telling you the truth.” Brian tells him. 

 

“Brian, I doubt he care if you're his friend or not, but for Jacob, be nice.” Justin tells him. 

 

Brian drives to the diner in his car, so we won’t have to get him later. I walk in and see Michael sitting with a little girl at the counter. Brian walked past him without saying anything but gave the kid a kiss on the head. Michael looked like he wanted to say something but Justin came in and he stopped. I watch Justin walk over to the table with two boys and a couple sitting with them.

 

“Daddy, Gus and I built a fort with Papa.” this has to be Jacob. Brian was right he is the perfect blend of them.

 

“Did you thank Papa for doing that? “ Justin asks both boys.

 

“Of course they did Justin.” The woman tells him.

 

“Mom, Tucker, I want you to meet Brian’s friend John. John this is Jacob and Gus and over by Michael is Jenny. ” He tells them and me. 

“Just call me Jen, Justin never remembers I have a name.” She tells me smiling. 

 

“He's going to stay with us for a while so I wanted him to meet you guys.” He tells her. 

 

“Are you having breakfast Sunshine?” A red hair woman asks Justin. 

 

“The usual for me and Brian, I'm not sure what John wants. John this is Deb, Michael's mom.” He tells me. 

 

“Didn’t you use to hang out with Brian?” She asks me. 

 

“We've been friends for a few years.” I tell her. 

 

“That’s all it better be.” She tells me. 

 

“Deb, they are just friends. Don’t get all protective.” Justin tells her. 

 

“Whatever you want Sweetheart.” She tells him and asks for my order.

 

We sit with Brian as the boys talk to him from their booth.

 

“Why do I feel like they think I'm here to steal Brian from you?” I whisper to Justin. 

 

“It adds flare to you hanging out with us.” Justin giggles. 

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t mind with either of you, but I'd end up heartbroken when you didn’t love me the way you two love each other.” I tell him. 

 

“Too bad you weren’t around when we met, we could have done all sorts of fun things.” Justin tells me. 

 

“Fortunately those days are over.” Brian tells me. 

 

“I'm happy for you.” I tell him. 

 

“Brian, don't you think Justin would rather not meet the guy you were screwing.” Michael tells us. 

 

“Michael, I know about them, but unlike you, John isn’t trapped in the past. So unless you're here to talk about Jenny, don't say something to cause problems. I happen to like John and invited him to stay with us.” Justin talks to him like a child.

 

“I was going to see if Jenny could stay with me today.” He asks Justin.

 

“I'm fine with it, just drop her off at your mother's house so Brian can bring her home.” Justin tells him. 

 

“Dad is going to take me to the zoo.” Jenny tells us. 

 

“Have fun, do you need anything for her?” Justin asks Michael. 

 

“I can take care of it.” He almost snipes.

 

“I just meant clothes, we only packed enough for today.” Justin tells him. 

 

“Ma had some play clothes for her.” Michael tells us. 

 

“Then have fun.” Justin tells him. 

 

I watch Michael smile at Jenny and take her out of the diner.

 

“It's like he thinks you're his Dad.” I tell Justin. 

 

“He knows Justin will just tell him to shut up, in his own polite way.” Deb tells me as she puts food on the table.

 

“I'm just not playing his game. I think that's half the problem, everyone was careful not to upset him, because he pouts and whines for days.” Justin tells her. 

 

“Well whatever works, because Jenny told me she had a good time.” Deb tells him. 

 

We finish eating and grab the boys. Brian leans down and kisses Justin goodbye then pats the boys and smiles as he goes out the door. 

 

“Do you want to see my gallery? We could see if there is a space you could work in and check if the storage room is adequate to store your work.” I tell him. 

 

“Do you mind if we do that?” Justin asks the boys.

 

“Am I going to see your stuff?” Gus asks him. 

 

“It's still in New York, but I'm sure there's stuff you can see here. Do you like art?” Justin asks him. 

 

“I want to be an artist.” He shyly tells Justin.

 

“Then we need to get you stuff to work with.” Justin tells him. 

 

“REALLY?” Gus says excited. 

 

“It will be fun to have someone to work with me, since Jacob prefers sports.” Justin tells him. 

 

“You'll let me work with you?” Gus asks him. 

 

“You can tell me if my work is up to par.” Justin tells him. 

 

I'm completely jealous that Brian found Justin first. He is the kind of man I would want raising my kids. Maybe I can find my own Justin soon.