- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I nodded to Ted to get the music started. I wanted to get this evening over so Justin and I could get to the loft. 

 

“Can I have everyone's attention. Brian planned this evening the way he plans a campaign. So every detail has been gone over to make sure you understand that Brian wanted Justin to know nothing is more important to him than Justin. This first song, ‘Far Away’ is his away of letting Justin know he will always be forgiven for all the mistakes they both made.” Ted tells us as the DJ cues the song.

 

“Listen to the words, every one is true.” I tell him.

 

Justin and I sway as the singer tells Justin that I forgive him and that he’s been away far too long. He listens to the ‘I loves you’s’ in the song that I always said with my actions and when the song comes to an end he holds me tight and I know he isn’t going to let me go.

 

“Now for the one that Brian felt tells you about their beginning.” Ted announces. Wicked Games starts up and we laugh as we dance to it. I wanted something slow to dance to with him. In the song he hears that he was my salvation. When the part of ‘the girl is gonna break your heart’ repeats, I whisper boy to replace it.

 

I told Ted just mix my songs between other requests so Justin and I could wander around and talk. Ted whispers to Justin and me that Ben had a request for Michael. 

 

“I want to see this.” Justin tells me.

 

MICHAEL

 

I was dancing with Jenny and Ma most of the night. I saw John and Miles all over each other and I could be happy that John was falling for someone. Maybe that was why I couldn’t hold on to anyone, because I couldn’t be happy for anyone when it didn’t involve me. I wandered around watching Drew and Emmett dance with Drew’s hand covering Emmetts stomach. Blake and Ted in their own world. Ma was smiling at Carl. Watching Brian showing everyone that Justin will always be the one and I can say that I’m okay with it. I think seeing Justin love the best thing I ever did, Jenny, changed the way I viewed him. Jenny is my world the way all the kids are Justin and Brian’s. I look across the stage to see Lindsay hiding behind a tree crying at Brian being happy and know that isn't who I want to be. No way am I ever going back to that. It’s lonely place and not the life I want Jenny to see me have. Maybe one day she’ll get it the way I finally did.

 

“Would you like to dance, I picked this song for us.” I turn to see Ben standing there.

 

“You should dance with the guy you are seeing.” I tell him smiling.

 

“I could, but I think maybe Kinney was just showing me that twelve years changes people.” He tells me.

 

“What’s the song?” I ask him talking his hand.

 

“Okay, we are going to take a break from Brian’s list for this song requested by Ben for Michael. It’s called Precious by Depeche Mode. Ben told me to tell you that sometimes things get broken Michael, but he only ever wanted the best for you. ” Ted tells everyone.

 

I listen to a song that describes me, that I broke things in Ben but a lot was left unsaid. When the song said praying to learn to trust and have faith in us. I look at Ben to see if he meant that about us. He sings the next line about keeping room in my heart for two. I smile and hope maybe he has faith in us, because he was worth it, I was just too blind to see it.

 

“Thank you Ben.” I tell him.

 

“Give me time, and let’s see if we can let's do what Brian and Justin managed to do and forgive each other.” He tells me.

 

“It was my fault they were apart.” I tell him.

 

“No, I think it wasn’t their time yet. They’re older and wiser now, and going to do what no one thought possible, love each other till the end of time.” He tells me.

 

“We all knew it, even if we didn’t want too. It was there for them from the start.” I tell him.

 

“I’m proud of you Michael. You are becoming the person I always hoped you were.” He tells me.

 

“Maybe with time you’ll want to see more of me.” I tell him.

 

“I’m here, so give me a reason to stay.” Ben tells me.

 

“How about lunch, and if you want I can cook.” I tell him.

 

“You just don’t want tofu.” He teases.

 

“Ben do you really think I’m worth it?” I ask him.

 

“I think if you continue to show us this Michael, then yes.” He tells me.

 

“Then get ready for the “Michael Show’.” I tell him and continue dancing with him.

 

I look to see Justin smiling his famous smile and I give him one of my own. I realize that he was being my friend when he made me face what I was doing. He wanted my daughter to always see the man she thinks of as her hero, me.

 

EMMETT 

 

I know it's time to tell Drew that I want forever too. He deserves it for always standing with me, even when I was wrong. 

 

“Marry me.” I tell him. 

 

“You're finally ready?” He asks me. 

 

“I've been ready since you came back to me.” I tell him.  

 

“What changed your mind?” He asks me. 

 

“I've realized I was afraid of the wrong thing.” I tell him. 

 

“What were you afraid of?” He asks me. 

 

“That happily ever after was a myth. Watching them made me see that it's real. They never stopped loving each other. I believe again.” I tell him. 

 

“I would be honored to marry you.” Drew tells me and leans in to kiss me with his hand over our child. 

 

MOLLY

 

My brother found his prince, and all I can think is ‘when do I find my Brian?’. I watch the happiness radiating off them and think that's what I want one day. My mom even found a wonderful man to marry. 

 

“Would you like to dance? I waited for a slow song.” Brad asks me. 

 

“Sure handsome, why didn’t you bring a date to the party?” I ask him. 

“I was hoping to find one here.” He tells me. 

 

“Brad, there are mostly gay men here.” I tell him giggling. 

 

“There are also some beautiful women.” He tells me as we dance to “I Do It For You’ by Bryan Adams.

 

“Brian really picked some great songs for Justin.” I tell him as we dance.

 

“I think he just wanted to make sure everyone had something to dance to.” He tells me. 

 

“Okay guys, Brian asked me to get my butt up here and tell Molly and Brad this one is for you, and that we all approve of the possibility, including your mom and brother.” Ted announced.

 

“What is he talking about?” I ask Brad as ‘Love Story’ by Taylor Swift starts.

 

“Really Brian?” Brad asks as my brother-in-law walks up.

 

“I figured that Molly deserves to know you have the hots for her.” Brian tells him and walks away to dance with Mom.

 

“I swear, Brian must love messing with everyone.” I tell Brad who is looking really serious at me.

 

“He tends to try to throw the truth in our faces.” Brad tells me. 

 

“Then tell me your truth.” I ask this beautiful man.

 

“That I can see a future when I look in your eyes.” He tells me. 

 

“Then give me the love story.” I tell him and pull his lips to me.

 

BRIAN 

 

“Are you done setting the world up?” Justin asks me. 

 

“I just though Brad didn't need to take twelve years to ask her out.” I tell him. 

 

“Molly would have seen it eventually.” He tells me. 

 

“Only our family tree could twist this much.” I smirk. 

 

“I think we should add the new branch tonight.” Justin tells me. 

 

“I know the test I just took said I was clean but it's only one more month before the next one.” I tell him. 

 

“Brian, I trust you.” He tells me. 

 

“With your life?”I ask him.

 

“You are my life.” He tells me. 

 

“Dad can we have cake now?” Jacob asks Justin. 

 

“Sure, let's go see it.” Justin tells him. 

 

“Michael told us the pole was to keep the cake together.” Gus tells Justin as we walk up to it.

 

“Really Brian?” Justin stares at it.

 

“You were the hottest winner they ever had.” I smile as Justin stares at the six tier cake.

 

I wanted something that told our story. At least I didn’t put a guy in his underwear on the top, Emmett talked me out of doing it. The pole had a small cowboy hat leaning on it. There were two guys dancing in tuxedos with a dance floor under them behind the pole.

 

“I just thought you'd like to remember the night you showed me you weren’t scared to challenge me.” I tell him. 

 

“Can we eat it?” Jenny comes over with her empty wand.

 

“You're supposed to cut it, Uncle Emmett told us.” Jacob tells me. 

 

“We never cared for tradition, why start now.” Justin tells me. 

 

Justin and I pull the top tier off, and let the boys and Jenny help cut the rest. I looked at my boys as they cut pieces as big as they could for themselves. Justin grabbed a slice and shoved it in my protesting mouth and ran as I tried to give him a kiss. We were finally ready to go.     

 

I take his hand and walk over to tell the kids goodnight. Jen told me that Michael was taking Jenny tonight and she had the boys. Justin and I left everyone to whatever their night would bring.

 

“I want to be the one.” I tell Justin as we drive away.

 

“The one for what?” He asks me. 

 

“To carry our child.” I tell him. 

 

“Is there a reason you want to do it?” Justin asks me. 

 

“You looked so happy in the videos Daphne had of you being pregnant. You did what Emmett does, smiled and talked to the baby. I don't know what to say except that I want to experience it.” I tell him. 

“Then have my baby.” He tells me. 

 

“I'd be honored.” I tell him as we pull up to the loft.   

 

Emmett had Charles come here and make up the bed and stock us for breakfast in the morning. I pull Justin in and smile as he throws off his shirt. I start taking off my clothes and grab a bottle of water and pour it over me. Justin smiles as he lets me pull him to me and take off his clothes. We go to the shower and I wash him first. I wanted to touch every inch of the man that was now my husband. Justin grabbed the soap and started working on me. 

 

“What were you thinking that first morning?” He asks me. 

 

“That Anita really should have her ass kicked for the shit she sold me. Then ‘shit I'm a father’ came next. Then I saw you in the shower and stopped thinking.” I tell him. 

 

I pull him to me and remember how I couldn’t seem to get enough of him that night. Justin opens the door and grabs a towel, walking into the bedroom. I finish and grab a towel then follow him a few minutes later. I see him lighting candles around the bed.

 

“I always wanted to make love with candles being the only light.” He tells me. 

 

We get on the bed and face each other, “We can wait.” I tell him.

 

“I want it to be tonight.” He tells me. 

 

I pull Justin to me and hope we make our child tonight. My doctor cleared me and let me know I could father as well as be a father. Justin kissed down my chest until he reached my stomach and kissed it gently as if the baby was there. He continued down to my cock and wasted no time in swallowing me to the root. He slowly came up making his tongue massage my cock. I felt him bring his finger to open me for him. He’s the only one who ever got this privilege with me and knew I couldn’t just take him without some help. He continued to use his mouth as a distraction as he used his fingers to scissor me open. I started moving my hips because I wasn’t going to be able to hold back. I felt the moment when Justin would receive what he was working so hard for and pushed his hair back to warn him. Justin kept going until I gave him what he wanted. With one last thrust into his mouth I let go and felt him swallow me. We lay there for a second then I feel his lubed fingers re-enter me.

 

“Tell me when you feel ready for me.” He tells me.

 

“I’ve been ready the whole time.” I tell him.

 

 

Justin rubs against my entrance then begins the slow slide into me. I watch as pleasure washes over his face with each inch he adds. When he is finally all the way in he leans over me and begins moving until he sees he found the right place inside me to make me moan out loud as he uses his cock to stroke it. He starts moving faster and 

I reach to stroke myself with his rhythm. 

 

I was still high from my orgasam but everything he was doing felt good so I keep myself hard for him later. Justin thrust three more times and I feel him fill me with his warmth.

 

“It feels different, when you know there could be a life.” I tell him as he pants on my chest.