- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Justin’s POV

The last few days had served to cement my desire to remain with Brian, especially after he’d given up on the notion of trying to scare me away.  Our circumstances hadn’t really changed, but there was a drastic change in both our attitudes.  I felt his fingers playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, and had to smile as I looked at the wire coat hanger with the critical eyes of an artist.  The “K” I’d fashioned by bending the wire actually looked good, and I was really proud of my accomplishment.

“I don’t think you’re going to make it look any better than that, tiger.”

I turned my head and grinned at him.  I’d spent hours bending and molding the wire so it would look just perfect, and during that time, I’d thought about what it meant to wear his mark on my skin.  This may have started out as a way to get away from my father, but it had taken on a new meaning for me.  I was creating the tool that was going to put his mark on my body permanently.  A small part of me was terrified of the actual process, but I couldn’t help but feel pride at the prospect of bearing his mark.  “So, when are we going to do this?”

I watched as he ran his long fingers through his hair and shook his head.  “I just have to call your father and set up a day and time.”

“Don’t call him my father.”

“Right.  Well, I just have to transfer the money and it should be a done deal.”

After a moment, I turned and met his gaze.  “Can you afford to do this?”

He shrugged his shoulders and bit his bottom lip.  “It’ll be tight for awhile, but nothing I can’t handle.”

I dropped my eyes and stared at the wire hanger, wondering if this would mean near as much to him as it was going to mean to me.  I hated what Craig was doing and all the problems this was making for the man sitting next to me.  He was being punished and his only crime was trying to help me out.  I felt a tightening sensation in my chest and wished there was another way to get us both out of this mess, but I knew it was the only way.

The sudden shrill of the telephone caused me to jump. I turned my head and met his hazel eyes, with a clear question in mind.  “Wonder why he’s calling.”

“I have no idea, but I guess it’s time we get this show on the road.”

I watched him pinch the bridge of his nose, before he reached for the phone that was sitting on the side table next to the sofa.

Brian’s POV

There was a noticeable trembling in my hand as I reached to pick up the phone.  “To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?”

“There’s been a change of plans. We need to get this branding finished, but the little faggot has to see his grandfather before you make him disappear.”

“Now why would I want to do that?” My eyes met and held clear blue ones, as I waited for the reply.

“I don’t have to explain myself to you. Just get the branding done today, and have him ready to go in the morning.”

“I haven’t transferred the funds and that may take another day.” I was hoping to put him off, and to give us a little more time to deal with the branding.

“I’m sure you’ll get the money situated, but this visit needs to happen as soon as possible. Just have him ready at 8 am; my men will be there to pick him up.”

“Fine, we’ll be ready.”

“Not you, just him. My men will bring him back to you, after he’s seen his grandfather.”

“Like hell they will. I go where he goes!”  I quickly sucked in a couple of breaths trying to remain calm.

“Listen, you bastard, you will do exactly what I tell you to do, or this whole deal is off.”

My heart felt like it was pounding a hole in my chest as I fought to keep the fear out of my voice. I had to figure out a way to keep us together. “No, you listen to me! He’s my property, and anywhere he goes, I go.”

“Listen boy, you have no idea who you are messing with here. I suggest you do exactly what I tell you to do if you want to get out of this alive.”

The arrogance I heard in his tone set me off.  “Don’t threaten me, and don’t call me boy! Let me remind you that you have no idea of who you’re messing with, old man. I’m done playing your games. I’ll brand him, and I’ll take him to see his grandfather, then our business dealings are done. Have your men bring him suitable street clothes and my rental car. Don’t even think about trying to double cross me, or I suggest you sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life.”

“I don’t take kindly to threats.”

“I never say anything I can’t back up.  You’d do well to remember that.”  I wasn’t sure where I was getting the courage to threaten this man, but I couldn’t stop the words from tumbling out of my mouth.  I began to get concerned when I heard nothing but puffs of breath on the line.  Had I pushed him too far?

“My time is too valuable to argue with you all day. Just make sure you get the branding done and the boy sees his grandfather before you disappear. Don’t make me regret using your services.”

I took a deep breath when I heard the low hum signaling that he’d disconnected the call.

Justin’s POV

I could see how stressed he was as he slammed the phone back into the cradle. Regardless of everything my father has done to me, I hate him more for what he’s doing to Brian. I tangled my fingers with his, and smiled. “So, I’m going to see my grandfather.”

“It seems we’ve got our orders. I’m supposed to brand you, take you to visit your grandfather, and then disappear.”

This situation was really getting to him, so I figured it was up to me to shoulder some of the responsibility. “Have you decided where you want the brand to go, or would you like for me to make that decision?”

“I was thinking the best way to handle this would be to put the brand somewhere that isn’t too noticeable.”

He was clearly not happy about having to do this, but a small part of me wondered if he was ashamed for the world to know about our connection. “I don’t mind if it’s noticeable.”

“You’re young, and you have your whole life ahead of you, and even though we don’t have a choice in this, someday you might regret it if the brand is too noticeable.”

My eyes met his, and I gave a little shake of my head. “It doesn’t really matter to me, because regardless of where my life takes me, I’ll never regret the time I spent with you. So let’s get this show on the road.”

He curled his lips over his teeth and bit down a little, as I carefully watched his facial features. His eyes closed and I heard a soft sigh.

“I guess we can’t put it off any longer, can we, tiger?”

I leaned in and kissed his lips gently. “We may have started out doing this because we’re being forced to, but I like the idea of wearing your mark on my body.”

His eyes revealed his shock and surprise at my confession, but I wanted him to stop feeling guilty.

“So you like the idea, huh?”

I gave him a bright smile, and slowly licked my lips. “Yeah, I like the idea of being owned by you. I also like not wearing clothes.”

His fingers tangled in my hair and I felt the stinging burn, as he yanked my head back, and captured my lips in a bruising kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth, leaving no doubt as to who was in charge. I rubbed my body against his, as my fingers flexed against his chest. It always amazed me how fast my body instinctively reacted to his every touch. Small whimpering sounds reverberated from my throat as I felt him pulling away, and I moaned softly, shivering slightly when I felt his hot breath against my neck.

“So, you’re a little exhibitionist who wants to wear my mark.  You want everyone to know that you belong to me, and that I can control you.  Is that what you want, little tiger?”

I was finding it hard to get enough air into my lungs. His words seem to ignite a fire that was quickly consuming me, so I bit my lip for a moment trying to calm my nerves, before gasping softly, “Yes, Master.”

The muscles beneath my fingers tightened just before I heard a low growl. The air left my lungs with a loud grunt, as he roughly flipped me over. I groaned, as he lifted my hips, and violently shoved my knees apart.  There are no words to explain how this turned me on, so I pressed my face into the soft leather of the couch and waited.  I was his to command and he knew it.

My muscles jerked when I felt his hot tongue tracing a pattern on the top of my right cheek just left of my hip bone.

“Would this be a good place to put the brand?”

Squeezing my eyes shut, I wondered for a moment if I was about to feel the hot metal touch my skin.  I groaned into the leather cushion and tried to keep my body from shaking.  “Yes, Master.”

His tongue left a wet trail across the top of my ass before he started licking another pattern on my left cheek.

“Or maybe this would be a better place.”

I opened my mouth tasting the leather as I tried to draw enough of it into my mouth to bite down on.  My nerves were tingling and I couldn’t seem to stop my body from trembling.  “Anywhere you want, Master.”

He moved up my back leaving a trail of little kisses mixed with small bites until he reached my left shoulder.  His tongue swirled around a few times making me moan louder as I felt his cock rubbing against my hip.

“What about here?”

My entire body was humming with sexual need and a desire I couldn’t explain.  I wanted him to get on with it…just do something before I lost my mind.  I pushed my hips back rocking against his body until I felt the sharp pain of his hand making contact as he smacked me hard.

“Answer me!”

“Yes, Master.  Anywhere you want, just please…”  My entire body was becoming an erogenous zone.  Every where he touched ignited another fire inside me and my brain seemed to be short circuiting.  I must have lost time because the next sensation I was aware of was the distinct feeling of latex as he slammed into me roughly.  All the air rushed out of my lungs as I tried to find some measure of sanity in the feelings tearing through me.  One second I’m empty and the next I’m full.  I gasped and clawed at the leather beneath me trying to gain some leverage, but he continued to drive into my body sending me spiraling into that place where nothing but his body and mine existed.

When his fingers curled around my erection, I knew I was lost.  My entire body shuddered violently when I exploded coming all over his hand.  I felt his weight land on my back and his fingers covered in my come started drawing a little circle on the inside of my thigh.

“Here is where I’m going to brand you.  You’ll wear my mark close to one of my favorite parts of your body.”

My mind was still sluggish from the mind-blowing orgasm, but his words only served to send another zap of pleasure through me.  “Fuck, Master!”