- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian’s POV

I can't believe I did it. My hands were shaking as I gently removed the blindfold and looked down into his glassy, blue eyes. When I pulled the gag from between his teeth his entire face lit up into the brightest smile I've ever seen, and I brushed my thumb across his cheek to wipe away the single tear that escaped. He’d been so brave during the entire process, which seemed like a lifetime to me but only lasted a few minutes once I’d had him secured.

My fingers lazily stroked his cheek as I stared into his eyes hoping he could see everything I couldn’t, or wouldn’t, bring myself to admit. Suddenly I couldn’t stop myself and my fingers were tangling in his hair as I pulled his head up to meet mine saying all the things he needed to hear with my lips and tongue rather than words. “Mine!”

After kissing him for a few minutes, I made quick work of releasing him from the bonds. I crawled into bed with him and pulled him against my chest slowly stroking his hair and back.

“What about you?”

“Go to sleep, tiger.”

“Yes, Master.”

I heard the smile in his voice and placed a kiss on top of his head. I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing, but one thing I knew for sure was that life with this little tiger would never be boring. After the emotional upheaval of the day’s events, it was no surprise that I drifted off to sleep shortly after he did.

I was gasping, trying to draw air into my lungs, struggling to stay on my feet as I stumbled down the stairs. Damien’s lifeless body still vividly flickering behind my eyelids each time I blinked. He was dead.

I pushed open the door and threw my arm up to shield my eyes from the brightness of the sun. After blinking a few times, I realized I was staring down at Justin’s lifeless body. Just like Damien’s.

No, Justin wasn’t dead. He was looking up at me with a look of pure desire. All the apprehension left my body. He was safe, he was here, and he was mine. I was watching myself with him as if through some type of time warp. I was tying him up, getting ready to brand him, but a part of me was so afraid and struggled trying to get away.

Each time that fear started to overtake me, I’d look into his eyes…so full of trust, courage, and something else I wasn’t ready to face. He couldn’t witness my fear, my uncertainty, or my cowardice.  I had to stay strong for him. He had to believe in my ability to get him through this ordeal. I had to cover up his eyes no matter how much I needed to be able to look into them. I felt like I was severing my final connection with reality and entering into a world of darkness without his light to guide me.

The red hot metal was glowing as I looked at the brand he’d fashioned. I was supposed to push this into his delicate skin and I wanted to scream, shout and tell Craig Taylor to go fuck himself…I wouldn’t do this…he couldn’t make me do this.

Images flashed before my eyes. My little tiger looking so alone and afraid, tears glistening in his eyes, bound and helpless, then his bright smile that never failed to take my breath away followed by eyes dark with need and desire. On and on they went, showing me flashes of a boy who had slowly taken control of his life refusing to let circumstances dictate how he’d live. A young man who knew what he wanted and needed and wasn’t afraid to reach out and grab it no matter how many times he’d been beaten down.

The images finally settled on him bound to the bed waiting on me to put my mark on his skin. His voice echoed in my head.  “Just because we’re being forced to do this…that doesn’t mean we can’t make it meaningful…It’s just something I feel inside.  I belong with you…I just know how I feel about you…I’m not a kid!  I’m a man and I damn well know what I want…You make me feel safe…I’ll never regret the time I spent with you...I like the idea of wearing your mark on my body.”

I watched, as if in slow motion, as the brand moved toward his skin. I noticed that he’d never lost his erection just before the metal made contact. I heard the muffled groan and the next thing I knew he was in my mouth and I was sucking seemingly with the intent of drawing all his pain into me. Then I was floating in a sea of blue the exact same color as his eyes.

Justin’s POV

The violent jerk of his body brought me awake with a start. I gently ran my hands over his chest and he settled down. I felt a bit lethargic and high at the same time. My muscles ached and I could feel the brand stinging a bit, but nothing could overshadow the tingling still racing through my body. Just thinking about it made me shiver. I was so proud of myself…I’d done it. I’d never felt so connected to another person in my life.

I rested my head on his shoulder and continued to draw lazy patterns across his chest with the tips of my fingers. What amazed me the most about this entire experience was that I remembered every touch as if those moments were branded into my subconscious. I recall every word and sound he made with vivid clarity. Even though I could remember all these moments, it all still felt a bit surreal to me. I’d been so turned on by his touches that I was almost floating and when I’d felt that white, hot burn sear into my flesh, it just sent me skyrocketing even higher. I came the second I felt his hot mouth wrap around my erection. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced before. I still felt a bit woozy and couldn’t stop grinning.

My stomach picked that moment to growl, so I slipped from the bed and made my way into the kitchen, walking a bit hesitantly because the skin around the brand felt a little tight.  I quickly assembled a platter that resembled the one he’d made for me, put it on a tray, and added a couple bottles of water. Taking slow, short steps, I made my way back into the bedroom and placed the tray on the bottom of the bed.

I must have jostled the bed because his eyes popped open and he held my gaze for a moment before looking down at the tray.  His lips slowly curved into that crooked smile I enjoyed seeing.

“Did the stomach monster growl again?”

My head dropped and I felt my cheeks growing warm under his gaze. Even though I heard the humor in his voice, I still felt embarrassed for some reason. “I thought you might be hungry too.” His soft chuckle brought my eyes up to his face just as his palm cupped my cheek.

“I am hungry, tiger. Thank you for thinking of me.”

Those few words boosted my spirit quicker than anything.  I smiled at him, picked up the tray, and placed it across his lap.

“Have you eaten?”

I quickly shook my head and heard his soft laughter.

“Were you hoping I’d feed you again?”

“Yes, please.”  There was just something about him feeding me that was most appealing. I kept my eyes locked with his as he picked up a piece of chicken and rubbed it across my bottom lip. Just as my lips parted, he pulled the chicken away, grinned at me wickedly, and popped the chicken into his own mouth moaning as he chewed. My face must have revealed my shock, because he started laughing only to laugh harder when my stomach growled loudly.

My face flamed again with embarrassment and possibly uncertainty, because I wasn’t sure if he was trying to teach me a lesson, or just playing around. There was so much about him that I still had to learn.

“Hey, I’m only teasing you. I have to feed you otherwise your stomach will come after me in my sleep.”

I hid my face against his shoulder.

“Open.”

I turned to find a piece of chicken waiting for me, so I parted my lips and he pushed the meat into my mouth. No sooner had my lips closed around his finger than the phone rang. His entire body went stiff and he shot a glance up at the camera that I’d totally forgotten was in the room.

“Stay here, tiger.”

He stood and walked into the next room, growling something softly that I couldn’t make out.

Brian’s POV

“Fucking prick just had to call. He thinks he has to be in charge of everything; well I’ve got news for him. He’s not in charge of us anymore.” I grabbed the phone and practically yelled, “What the fuck do you want?!”

“Such a touching little scene between you and your boy toy, but the plans have changed. He needs to see his grandfather now. I’m sending my men to pick him up.”

“I’ve already told you that he doesn’t go without me.” I could feel the fear coiling in my stomach. If he fought me on this there was really nothing I could do to stop his goons from carting Justin off.

“Fine!  They’ll be there within the hour.”

I heard the sharp smack of the telephone and then the buzz on the line. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. That had been close, but hopefully this ordeal was almost over. We just had to visit this grandfather and then we could go home.

As I turned to head back into the bedroom, I shook my head in disbelief. I was thinking about that kid in terms of “we”. I was so fucked. His blue eyes looked at me with worry as I returned to the bed.

“What was that all about?”

“He’s sending his goons here to get us. They’ll be here in an hour.” I brushed the hair off his forehead.

“Why the change in plans?”

I heard the concern in his voice and shrugged. “I don’t know, tiger, but at least we get to stay together. Now hurry up and eat. I can’t have you dying of hunger.”

“What about you?”

“I’ll be fine.”

I watched as he dove into the food practically shoving it into his mouth. “Hey, slow down before you choke to death.” He smiled even as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, but he stopped cramming the slices of vegetables into his mouth and actually looked like he was chewing.

“As soon as you’re done eating, we need to take a quick shower, and I need to put some more salve on your brand.”  I saw his eyes widen.

“I don’t have any clothes!”

“Calm down, tiger. The goons are bringing you some clothes.  You can just wrap up in a sheet when they bring them in.”

“I wonder what Grandfather wants with me?”

I shook my head and blew out a long sigh. “I don’t know, but it can’t be good. I mean, your father’s father is probably just as fucked up as your father.”

I saw him smile brightly and a little shyly. He ducked his head and licked his lips before responding.

“He’s not my paternal grandfather, he’s my maternal grandfather.”

“Is that good news or bad news for us?” I needed to know what we were walking into here.

“It’s definitely good news. My grandfather holds the purse strings. Craig may think he runs things, but one word from Granddad and he’s out on his ear.”

“That’s the best news I’ve had in a long time, tiger. Maybe we’ll live to see tomorrow after all.”