- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Justin’s POV

I was drifting in a daze of warmth feeling completely secure. I snuggled against the hard body, but as soon as I felt strong bands tighten around me, fear pierced through my heart, my eyes popped open, my breathing became more and more erratic, and I felt my body start to shake. The fear continued to fester as I was greeted by total darkness. My hands went immediately to my eyes and my fingers came into contact with the silken feel of the blindfold. Just as I was about to rip the offending object off my face, I remembered that I wasn’t supposed to remove it. I remembered the velvet voice, felt the strength and security in the strong arms that held me tight and remembered the deal I’d made with myself. I let my hands drop and gently ran my fingers over the arms surrounding me feeling the little hairs tickle my fingertips. My fingers explored the hand pressed against my stomach feeling the knuckles and long fingers. In the darkness I was being forced to live in, I could imagine what that hand must look like as I rubbed perfectly shaped finger nails. Slowly, I spread my hand over his taking notice of its larger size and was surprised to feel his fingers move and tangle with mine.

“Hey little tiger, did you sleep well?”

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard that soft voice. I tried to pull my hand away from his, but he wouldn’t let go of my fingers. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. He’d been awake the whole time. He knew what I’d done. I swallowed hard and whispered, “Yes.” I felt his hand moving, taking mine with it, down my stomach. I sucked in a shocked breath as his fingers moved mine around my aching erection. The heat in my cheeks amplified and I squeezed my eyes shut, completely embarrassed that I was so hard and excited…and he knew it.

“You seem to have a problem, little tiger. I think we can help each other out.”

I felt him moving my hand up and down slowly. My gut clenched because it felt so good, but this had to be wrong. His fingers left mine, moved lower cupping my balls, and squeezed them gently. I couldn’t stop the moan from escaping and I just knew my cheeks were bright red due to my total embarrassment. I felt his hips moving and then it registered in my mind that he was rubbing his hard shaft against my ass cheeks. I felt the wet trail he was leaving and sucked in another deep breath wondering if he was going to relieve me of my virginity. I couldn’t seem to keep my thoughts focused. I pressed my hips back against his and groaned at the exquisite feelings running rampant through my body. I needed to cum so badly. I started stroking myself faster whimpering softly. His hand was there immediately covering my fingers and forcing me to slow my strokes. I groaned my frustration and felt his hot breath against my ear as he chuckled softly.

“Easy, tiger, we are in no hurry. I’m not ready to let you cum just yet, so go slowly or it’ll be over too soon.”

I moaned again and slowed my movements allowing his hand to guide mine. He pulled me back more firmly against his body and I felt his hot mouth latch onto my neck just below my ear. My body was shaking again, but this had nothing to do with fear. I was trying to thrust against my hand and back against his hardness simultaneously. His mouth was sucking and biting at my neck and I couldn’t think. At the moment, I wouldn’t have given a damn if he’d held a knife at my throat, I just wanted to find relief. “Please.” The word was out of my mouth before I realized I was going to say it.

“Please, what? You have to tell me what you want, tiger.”

I gasped and moaned in frustration. I couldn’t tell him what I wanted. He couldn’t know how I was feeling because it was all wrong. I shouldn’t be feeling this way. How could I possibly want these things from a man I’d never seen; a man who’d kidnapped me; a man who was holding me against my will and forcing me to do things I’ve never done. No, he wasn’t forcing me to do anything and that was the problem. I wanted…I needed…FUCK! “I need to cum.”

“Lesson number one, little tiger. You need to worry about pleasing me. You need to concentrate on making sure I get what I want. Let me worry about giving you what you need.”

I had no idea what he was talking about. My body was buzzing with a need, unlike anything I’d ever experienced. I felt his hand move again traveling up over my chest and his knuckles brushed softly against my overheated cheek. His tongue licked around the outside of my ear causing my body to shiver violently.

“I want to feel your mouth around my cock, little tiger. I want to watch your lips part as I push inside and feel your tongue discovering each crevice. I want to thrust into your throat and feel it tighten around me. I want you to drain me dry and drink every drop. Can you do that for me?”

My heart was pounding so hard in my chest I just knew it was going to explode. I couldn’t breathe. I’d never done anything like that, though not from lack of wanting or trying. I licked my lips nervously and wondered if he’d be disappointed. What the fuck was I thinking?! Why would it matter if he was disappointed? It did matter. That thought frightened me more than anything that had happened up to this point. It did matter to me what he thought. “I’ve never…I don’t know how.”

“I’ll teach you all you need to know, tiger.”

I felt him slide away from my body and had to bite back the whimper of disappointment. I felt the bed shaking and waited. I gasped as I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pulled me into a sitting position turning me so that my legs dropped off the side of the bed. I felt his knuckles brush across my cheek again.

“You have been such a good boy, tiger. I’m so proud of how strong you are.”

His words washed over me and I felt such a feeling of joy. He was proud of me. I’d never had anyone say that to me before. I felt tears pool in my eyes again. Why could a perfect stranger be proud of me and tell me how strong I am, when my own father believed me to be a worthless, weak little faggot? I felt his hands on either side of my head gently tilting up. I wanted to see him so badly, but it was probably a good thing that he couldn’t see my eyes. He might be able to read my thoughts, and I’d prefer to keep them to myself. I licked my lips nervously and wondered what he was going to do. I heard a soft moan and wondered what had caused that. I bit my lip for a moment and then licked my lips again.

“Oh little tiger, you are already learning to use your power against me, aren’t you? Open.”

I had no idea what he was talking about but I felt the hot, velvet tip of his cock brush against my lips and parted them automatically. I felt him pushing into my mouth and rubbed my tongue against the invading object hearing the soft gasping sounds he was making, even though a part of me felt he was trying to keep quiet. I tighten my lips and sucked gently drawing him deeper into my mouth as my tongue pressed and slid over and around. I felt his fingers tighten in my hair a bit painfully as he guided my head keeping me from pushing my head down farther. I moaned and sucked harder feeling him sliding in and out of my mouth slowly…it was driving me mad. I’d never felt this way before. I loved the feel of him moving against my tongue. I loved the little sounds he couldn’t hide from me.

“Fuck, tiger. For someone who’s never done this before, you definitely have a talent for it.”

I was smiling. My entire body was tingling. I might be a complete failure in my father’s eyes, but this man thought I was worthy of praise. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me. I wanted him to feel as good as I was feeling. I redoubled my efforts with a determination that I hadn’t felt in a very long time. For this brief moment, my life had purpose and I reveled in it. I felt him push against the back of my throat and swallowed hard as I felt myself begin to gag. He didn’t stop but pushed deeper filling my throat. I swallowed harder when I heard his soft moan. He pulled back and thrust forward again hard and fast barely giving me enough time to catch my breath. I felt the wiry little hairs tickling my nose with each forward thrust and swallowed hard trying to make him moan again. His cock seemed to swell inside my mouth as he pulled back and gave a loud groan. The first hot spurt shocked me and I swallowed before realizing exactly what was happening. It was an unusual taste, but nothing horrible and I knew I liked it. I continued to suck and swallow loving the almost gurgling sounds escaping his throat. All too soon, it was over and he pulled out of my mouth.

“Damn, tiger. That was fucking hot.”

I licked my lips again and smiled brightly. I heard him suck in a shocked breath.

“You have a beautiful smile, little tiger.”

His voice sounded different almost as if he were in pain. I wondered if I’d done something wrong. I felt him move and his fingers rub against my cheeks.

“Don’t stop smiling, tiger. It was a very nice smile. I’m going to take off the blindfold now. Close your eyes and when I remove it, open them slowly.”

I smiled at him again and closed my eyes. I swallowed hard wondering what he’d look like and then got angry with myself for caring. I felt the material lifting off my face and sat with my eyes closed tightly.

“Open your eyes, tiger.”

I slowly opened my eyes, and as they focused on his face, I gasped. He was beautiful. He was all my fantasies rolled up into one man. I know my eyes widened in shock, but I couldn’t stop my reaction as I gazed into the most glorious hazel eyes I’d ever seen. I was staring at the face of God.