- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Justin’s POV

“I know you’re brave, my little tiger. I promise to give you what you need. Now I want you to bend over my knees.”

My body was on fire. Tears pooled in my eyes. Limbs were quaking uncontrollably. Skin prickled with unconcealed anticipation. I’d never felt such an all-consuming, searing need. This was surely going to kill me. I took a deep breath and looked into beautiful hazel eyes before giving a quick nod of my head. How hard could it be?

Moving quickly before I had a chance to really think about what was happening, I slid off his lap, turned, waited on him to slide to the corner edge of the bed, and bent over his knees…my head inches from the floor. I gripped his shin, pressing my forehead against the soft warm skin, and closed my eyes tightly. At the first soft touch of his fingers against my quivering cheeks, my lungs expand, demanding more air immediately. I struggled to suck enough air through my nose because I couldn’t stop biting my lip. The noises that were filling the room sounded desperate and needy to my ears. I’d never heard anything like it and was quite shocked to realize that I was the cause.

There was a sharp click, which could only be the sound of him opening the lube.  I licked my lips before pulling the lower one back into my mouth and biting down. Wiggling slightly, I felt his long fingers parting my cheeks.   “Ssss uuuh.” It was the only sound in the room as cold liquid splashed against my hot entrance. My hips bucked and I hugged his leg tighter. Oh my God! His finger was pressing against my virgin hole. Surely he wasn’t going to do that! My eyes popped open as I felt his finger pushing inside me. I knew it was going to hurt and I was expecting it to be an unbearable pain. When I felt the burning ache as his finger pressed deeper, I whimpered softly, surprised that while it hurt, I liked it. How fucking depraved was I?

Each movement of his finger caused my aching cock to jerk and twitch against his inner thigh. There was a loud roaring sound in my ears that had to be caused by the blood surging through my veins. My mouth was gaping open and I could no longer distinguish between my breaths and the sounds that were rumbling up from my chest. I pressed my open mouth against his leg, whimpering softly as I pushed my hips upward to meet his thrusting finger.

I wanted to cry when I felt his fingers pull out. My head moved from side to side, rubbing my nose against his leg trying to deny the empty loneliness that I was left feeling. Sharp panting breaths penetrated my mind as I vainly pushed my hips upwards begging for something I didn’t understand. I was ready to beg him. Anything, I’d do anything if he’d just make this all-consuming fire go away. My heart stopped when I felt something pressing against my hole. I couldn’t breathe.

“Take a deep breath and relax, little tiger. It’s time.”

I struggled to fill my lungs only to release the air in a loud moan as I felt something pushing into me. “Oooooh.” The slight pinch, the constant burn, and the all-powerful urge to find release, they all converged at that spot where his hand was gently rubbing against my quivering skin causing my body to throb with some unknown emotion.

The first stinging slap landed on my left cheek and I froze. My foggy brain couldn’t decide if it was pain or pleasure that was emanating from that first blow because it sent a zap straight to my leaking cock. “Ooooooh, God!” His hand was soothing the slight sting by gently rubbing against my skin. The next blow came and I was flying into a million pieces. Everything was shrinking around me, and all I was aware of was how hard I was and how badly I needed to come. “Uuuurgh, yesssss.” My hips were moving upwards to meet his hand. I wanted more.

The blows came more rapidly and my mind struggled to keep up with all the sensations. Every once in a while I’d feel the object buried deep inside me move and shift and I couldn’t keep from arching up higher. I felt the burning pinch at my nipple and groaned loudly, “Oooooh, fuuuuck!” My entire world was his hand slapping against my ass, his fingers pinching and pulling on my nipple, and my cock rubbing against his thigh. I couldn’t handle it. It wasn’t the pain that made me start to sob; it was the whole situation of being caught on a wave of pleasure so intense that I had no way of dealing with it.

“Come for me.”

Those words sent a force through my entire body so strong that I screamed out my pleasure. I pressed my open mouth firmly against his leg in a vain attempt to mute the noises I couldn’t control. My orgasm seemed to go on and on as I jerked uncontrollably against his legs. My vision seemed to go dim and the only things that registered in my awareness were the hiccupping breaths stuttering through my lips and the tears streaming unheeded down my cheeks.

“Fuck, tiger!”

I was aware of his body shaking, and even through the hazy fog controlling my mind, I felt such a sense of accomplishment. I’d given him that pleasure just as he’d given me mine. I was responsible for the tremors running through his body.

Suddenly, I felt the object being pulled from my body even as muscles clamped down in a valiant attempt to keep it inside me. Gentle hands were smoothing across my over-heated flesh and I was floating on a wave of pure euphoria. I couldn’t seem to stop crying, but it wasn’t because I was in pain…far from it. Sure, my ass was stinging and sore, but that was so minute in comparison to the blissful sexual haze, I didn’t even give it a second thought.

Strong arms pulled me up and pressed me against a very comforting chest. Little sniffles escaped as I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck. Pressing my nose against his skin, I inhaled deeply loving his scent and what it did to my already overly stimulated senses. Safe. That was the predominant feeling invading my muddled brain…I was safe. I’m not sure how much time passed as he held me tightly in his arms, but it seemed like a very long time. Then I felt his lips brushing against my temple, sending another shiver through my body as he talked to me in hushed tones.

“I’m so proud of you, tiger. I have to confess this really wasn’t a punishment…it was more of an erotic spanking. If this had been a punishment, you wouldn’t have been allowed to come, and it would have had a completely different feel to it. I know you’ll be able to handle a real punishment, you can handle anything.”

Each word seemed to fill me with such a sense of warmth and pride. I’d never had anyone tell me the things he was telling me. He made me feel special…like I really mattered. As that revelation sank into my psyche, my crying took on a new meaning. I was crying for all those years I’d felt worthless and unlovable, for all the times I’d heard my father tell me I’d never be anything but a weak little faggot, for all the wasted years living in a black hole void of any emotional contact. His arms tightened around me and he started rocking gently.

“Sshhhh, it’s going to be okay. Tell me what has you so upset, little tiger. I know this reaction can’t be from a little spanking.”

I felt his fingers sliding through my hair and sobbed louder. I should hate this man. He’d bought me like a piece of meat, but that fact didn’t really upset me because at least he’d seen something in me worth paying for. He wanted me around. The most important thing registering at the moment was the fact that I liked how he made me feel. I needed the feeling of his arms around me holding me tightly, the words he whispered in my ear, and the things he did that seemed to show he was going to take care of me. He was offering me something I’d never had before…the promise of never being alone. I took a deep breath and answered his question in a very soft voice, “I’ve never felt these things before and I’m not sure what it all means. I’m almost afraid it’s all a dream.”

Brian’s POV

Those softly spoken words hit me in the gut with the power of a sledgehammer. How fucked up must this kid’s life have been?  This coming at me right after the memories of Damien was almost too much for me to handle. Was I ready to take on the responsibility of taking care of this kid? Hell, I wasn’t sure I had what it took to do this anymore. I’d failed Damien miserably and I just wasn’t sure I could handle being put in a position to fail like that again, but here I was. At the moment, I didn’t have too many choices. I was older and wiser than when I’d been with Damien, and this kid did things to me that even Damien hadn’t been able to accomplish. Fuck it! The most important thing was to get us out of this mess alive, and I’d do that by any means necessary.

I rubbed my cheek against his hair and chuckled softly, “It’s no dream, tiger.” I heard his little sigh of contentment as he snuggled even closer to my body. This kid was enough to make a saint turn bad, and I was definitely no saint. “I’m going to get some cream that will take the sting out a bit and ensure you’re not too sore tomorrow.” I felt his arms clutch around me tighter and heard the soft whimper.

“No, please.”

I brushed the hair back off his forehead and tilted his head up, forcing him to look into my eyes. I needed to see what was going on behind those blue pools. “What’s wrong? I’m not leaving you. I’m just going to get something to help you.” I watched as the color in his cheeks brightened, he licked his lips nervously and whispered in a broken voice.

“I-I like it. It reminds me.”

I couldn’t stop the smile from taking over my face. Here I’d thought he was having some sort of separation anxiety and the little minx just liked feeling the after effects of his spanking. “Well, in that case, I guess we’ll forgo the cream this time, but you won’t always get your way, little tiger.” My fucking heart almost stopped beating when I saw the smile that spread across his face. I don’t think I’ve ever known what pure joy looked like, but I just saw it in his eyes, on his face, and in that amazing smile. This kid was going to fucking kill me.

“Thank you.”

Damn, he was amazing. Kidnapped, held against his will, and forced to submit to his kidnapper’s will, and still he thanks me. I have never been a violent man. My childhood and subsequent events in my life pretty much turned me off violence permanently. However, at this very moment, I wanted to rip Craig Taylor’s fucking heart out and feed it to him. What had that bastard done to this boy? I’ll play your little game, Taylor. I’ll follow your fucking rules, for now. I’ll even subject this kid to things on your behalf, but I won’t break him. My arms tightened reflexively as I turned my eyes and looked directly into the video camera. You sit up there in your high and mighty house and look down on us, but know this you fucking prick, some way, somehow, I’ll make you pay for this.