- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian’s POV



It really came as no surprise to me how quickly he fell asleep. After settling him on the bed and covering him up, I watched the slow rise and fall of his chest. His face looked so angelic with that small, satisfied smile curving his lips upwards. I was lost in thought trying to decide how I was going to get us out of this mess as I gently rubbed his cheek.

The ringing of the phone brought me out of my reverie and started a simmering rage coiling in my gut. That would be the kid’s fucking father calling to voice his displeasure with my methods. I think it’s time to test the waters a bit. I quickly made my way into the main room and grabbed the phone, snapping, “What do you want?”

There was a slight hesitation on the other end of the line before Craig growled, “You better watch that tone with me, boy. You better remember who you’re dealing with here.”

I wondered how much I could get away with and how far I could push this man. “I think you need to do some rethinking, Craig”. I made sure to put just enough menacing sarcasm on his name to seem threatening. “You seem to be forgetting who you are dealing with. I’m not your son, and I’m not the least bit intimidated by you. After all, since you were given my number, you are well aware of the crowd of people I hang out with, now aren’t you?” I was bluffing, but I certainly hoped it paid off.

After another hesitation, Craig sneered, “I don’t give a fuck who you hang out with. I paid you to do a job and you damn well better start doing it. I want to see you beat him!”

I flinched hearing the pure hatred in this man’s voice for his only son. “I don’t give a fuck what you want to see. If you want me to beat him, I’ll beat him, but not in front of your fucking cameras for you to jerk off to.”

“You’ll do whatever the fuck I tell you to do…and like it.”

It was now or never, so I decided to go for broke. “Let me tell you something, Mr. Craig Taylor. I made a few calls before I came to your quaint little cabin, and I told a few of my friends who I was working for and that I’d be checking in daily. Now, if I don’t check in, you’ll be getting a little visit from some very nasty people. You, on the other hand, don’t even know my real name, so I’d stop and think about things like that if I were you. I’ll do the job I was hired to do, but I’ll do it my way.”

There was another pause on the other end of the line and then a curt voice barked, “Fine. Just get it done.” The click and subsequent dial tone were the only things I could hear above my rapid heartbeat. I closed my eyes and took a few steadying breaths. I’d won that little battle. I knew I was going to have to beat the kid and it didn’t set well with me at all. I definitely wasn’t doing it inside the cabin so Craig could watch. I started gathering the needed equipment and made a pile on the end of the sofa. Now, all I had to do was figure out a way to present this to the kid so I didn’t lose what little trust he had in me.

Justin’s POV

I was awakened by gentle fingers rubbing against my cheek, and the smell of chicken. My eyes popped open as I realized I was starving. I must have shown my eagerness to get some food, because I heard the low timber of his laugh, and found myself craving it almost as much as his touch.

“Easy, little tiger. I promise you’ll get to eat.”

My eyes eagerly scanned the large platter sitting on his lap and I must have licked my lips because I heard another chuckle. There were pieces of chicken, squares of cheese, chunks of melon, and slices of bread. I turned my head and smiled, but I made no move to touch anything. He said I’d get to eat, so I wasn’t worried, but my stomach decided to make it known that I was hungry. I watched in complete fascination as long fingers picked up a piece of chicken and slowly brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed the meat inside along with one of his fingers. I pushed my tongue against his finger licking and gently sucking until he slowly pulled it free. Then I was able to happily chew the chicken, but I just wasn’t sure which taste was more prominent…the food or him.

“Ready for more?”

I nodded my head enthusiastically and gave him a brilliant smile. His fingers guided a piece of the melon into my mouth, and I moaned around his fingers as I sucked the juice off his skin. He continued to feed me in this fashion until the platter was completely empty. I was embarrassed by the amount of food I’d eaten and felt the heat flood my face. I heard another soft chuckle as his hand cupped my chin and forced my face up until I met his eyes.

“I knew you were hungry, little tiger.”

I gazed into his eyes and felt ashamed. He hadn’t eaten anything. “You didn’t have anything.”

“I ate while you were asleep.”

I smiled again, feeling a lot better knowing that he’d eaten and slid as close to him as I could get. I rubbed my cheek against his shoulder and sighed in contented pleasure.

“I see my name for you fits in more ways than one. You are a strong tiger, but I like it when you purr for me.”

I blushed again, but I purred for him and was rewarded with another chuckle. I felt those long, strong fingers comb through my hair, and I can honestly say that I’d never been so happy in my life. There was something about this man that beckoned me and I wanted nothing more than to make him smile. I really didn’t care what circumstances brought us together, and I refused to agonize over it. I made up my mind to do whatever I could to make him happy and hope that he’d keep me. I didn’t want to go back to my life. It hadn’t been much of a life anyway, more like an existence. He’d brought me to life.

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.”

I smiled brightly up at him hoping he could see the pleasure and contentment he brought to me before moving to slide off the bed. I followed him into the bathroom and waited as he started the water. My eyes devoured every inch of his naked flesh as I watched the muscles ripple with each movement. It seemed as if my fingers ached with the need to touch him. I have never felt anything to compare to the feelings that erupt inside my body whenever he was near.

“In you go.”

I nodded and stepped into the shower, moving directly under the hot spray sighing as the water cascaded over my body relieving some of the little aches that I hadn’t even realized were there. I felt him move in behind me, and his soapy hands ran over my skin in gentle strokes. How can I explain the care he took in washing every inch of my body? The way he pulled my body back against his and held me close as his hands moved slowly, almost as if he were memorizing the very texture of my skin. I leaned back into his strength, relaxing completely and allowing him total access. It just felt natural, like I’d been doing it my whole life…like I belonged…like I was owned…by him. Normally, I’d scoff at anything even remotely resembling these thoughts, but now, I didn’t find anything strange at all in the way I was thinking or feeling.

“You’re purring again, little tiger.”

I heard the amusement in his voice and wiggled back against him as I laughed softly. He rewarded me with a soft chuckle and a gently slap on my hip.

“None of that right now, we have to get you clean.”

I turned around and pressed my body against his, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest. I rubbed my cheek against his skin as his scent permeated my senses. My eyes closed and I enjoyed the feel of his hands and body. If there was a heaven, I’d found it.

“I want you to do something for me.”

I didn’t even let him finish his sentence before I was sliding down his body to kneel in front of him. I pressed my face against his hardness and enjoyed the feeling of it against my cheek. It was like I was a kid and had been offered an ice cream cone.  I couldn’t wait to get my first taste. My tongue snaked out with a mind of its own licking the entire length before I sucked the tip into my mouth with a satisfied groan. I already knew his taste and my entire body reacted to it. I felt his fingers grip my hair and moaned again as he guided my head’s movements. Yes. This was the feeling I craved…being taken, being possessed, being owned, being cared for…home.

“Oh fuck!”

I heard his cry as he filled my mouth. I swallowed and sucked like a greedy leech living off his essence. I finally allowed him to slip free and gazed up into his face. This was my reward, seeing the pleasure I gave him mirrored in his facial expressions and in his eyes. The little smile that curved on his lips made my heart expand with adoration and pride. I was extremely proud of the fact that I could put that smile on his handsome face. He pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms tightly around my body before kissing me gently…almost reverently. I surrendered my mouth to him with a moan of joy.

“Thank you, little tiger. It wasn’t what I was going to ask for, but it was a wonderful surprise.”

I pressed closer to his body and smiled in contentment.

“Let’s get you out and dried off.”

I nodded against his chest and moved out of his embrace reluctantly exiting the shower as he turned off the water. I quickly grabbed a towel, turning and wrapping it around his waist as soon as he stepped out of the shower. I wanted so badly to give him back a small amount of the pleasure he gave to me. He chuckled again softly and ran his fingers through my wet hair before grabbing another towel and making quick work of drying my body thoroughly.

“As I was saying, I want you to do something for me. I know it will be hard and scary, but I know you’re strong enough to do it.”

His words caused an inkling of fear to creep into my belly, but at the same time made me feel so proud. He believed in me. I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. “I’ll try.”

He nodded his head and his expression changed to one mixed with what I can only describe as regret. “I want to flog you, and watch your body’s reaction. I want to make you fly.”

I swallowed hard as the images invaded my mind, but I refused to give into the fear of the unknown. I knew he’d never hurt me. I don’t know how I knew this…I just did. After a few seconds, I nodded my head. “For you, I’ll do it for you.”

He led me out of the bathroom and into the main living area of the cabin. I felt the fear slowly creeping up my spine, but I wouldn’t disappoint his faith in me. I waited as he picked up a pair of handcuff and locked one of the links around my right wrist. He picked up a bundle off the sofa, took the free handcuff link, and led me toward the door. I felt the heat rising as I realized he was going to take me outside and I was completely naked. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but I was naked. I must have resisted his pull.

“It’ll be all right.”

I nodded my head and allowed him to pull me through the door. It was a bright day and I had to squint to give my eyes time to focus. I felt leaves and mulch beneath my bare feet and looked beyond him to see a large tree with many low hanging branches. Once again, the fear invaded my senses more urgently than before. I slowly followed his lead, swallowing down my panic and forcing myself to trust in him.