- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

****MAJOR Warning**** This chapter includes a detailed recollection of a violent sex attack on a minor, a detailed scene of a panic attack, and alludes to a flashback.

 

“Brian, this place… this place is a-mazing,” Justin gasped as he walked around the room animatedly. Opening the curtains he gasped. “Look at the view.”

 

“I am,” Brian grinned as he watched Justin press his face up to the window and look out over the snow-covered grounds. “Urgh,” he groaned as he sat on the bed. The sharp pain in his knee had intensified.

 

Justin walked over and knelt on the floor next to Brian’s leg, running his hand over the still-healing knee. “Hmm,” he frowned.

 

“What? What is it?”

 

“Would you like my professional opinion on what I think you should do?” Justin asked seriously as he stood up.

 

“Don’t be a twat,” Brian grumbled.

 

Brian watched as Justin made his way towards the bathroom, his hips swayed playfully in his skinny jeans as he put on a show. His eyes widened and he bit his lip when Justin slipped them off, removed his boxers and shirt, then turned his head.

 

“Well,you could stop being a twat too, you know,” Justin smirked, before giving Brian a full frontal view in all of his naked glory, “Now, follow me.”

 

It only took a second for Brian to stop drooling before following Justin into the bathroom.

 

Leaning against the bathroom’s doorway, Brian groaned at the sight before him. “What are you doing?” Justin’s skin looked practically translucent in the dim hotel lighting and Brian’s mouth watered at the sight of his firm, naked body.

 

“What does it look like?”

 

Brian found himself rooted to the spot as he watched Justin turn and start to run the bath, pouring almost an entire bottle of the hotel’s complimentary bubble bath into the water.

 

The smell of citrus filled the room.

 

Brian’s eyes were fixated on Justin’s bare ass, which just so happened to be the most delectable bubble butt he’d ever seen.

 

“Weren’t you listening? I said follow me,” Justin ordered. The hint of authority in his voice went straight to Brian’s dick. The young PT stood there assessing Brian with a predatory look that seemed strangely out of place on the otherwise innocent face but was nevertheless intoxicating to the older man. Without even realizing it, Brian found himself starting to unbuckle his belt.

 

“Did I say you could get undressed?”

 

Brian gulped loudly and shook his head. This was a side of Justin that he hadn’t expected, and he secretly loved it. He’d always been attracted to confidence, and Justin had it in buckets.

 

Justin placed the lid down on the toilet seat and then beckoned Brian over with a crook of his finger. “Sit here,” he instructed. “And keep your bad leg straight.”

 

Brian did as he was told, surprised at himself that he was simply complying without complaint. He didn’t want to come off as some kind of pussy, but quite frankly he was too turned on right now to care. Justin stood in front of him, naked as the day he was born, his impressive cock now just inches from Brian’s face.

 

Brian felt this almost magnetic force between his hands and Justin’s body pulling them together. Justin swatted them away.

 

“I can’t touch you”? Brian frowned.

 

He needed to touch him.

 

“No. This is about you. Arms up.”

 

Brian lifted his arms in the air and Justin pulled off his sweater, throwing it carelessly behind him. “Mmm, your t-shirt is nice and soft,” Justin said as he caressed Brian’s cotton-covered chest.

 

“That’s about the only soft thing about me,” Brian muttered quietly under his breath.

 

Justin chuckled at the put upon look on Brian’s face. “Aw, you poor thing.”

 

Brian tried his luck one more time and ran his fingers down the side of Justin’s thighs and around to that gorgeously round butt that he’d been so desperate to get his hands on. The way Justin’s skin instantly broke out into goosebumps at his tender touch made Brian harder than he thought was even possible.

 

Justin moaned quietly and pushed Brian’s hands away.

 

“You liked that, huh?” Brian grinned confidently.

 

Justin rolled his eyes and tapped Brian’s elbow. “Of course I liked it. Arms up again.” And there went his t-shirt.

 

“Then, let me touch you.”

 

Justin ignored Brian’s roaming hands, crouched down on the floor and removed Brian’s shoes and socks. He then reached up and placed his hand on Brian’s bare chest, pushing him back slightly, allowing himself more room to open Brian’s now painfully tight jeans. “Rest your hands on my shoulders and using your good leg, lift yourself up slightly.” For the first time in as long as he could remember, Brian willingly followed instructions and he felt Justin carefully slip his jeans and boxers down over his ass. He couldn’t help but laugh when his rock hard dick sprang free and almost took Justin’s eye out.

 

“That could... have ended badly,” Brian panted, suddenly distracted by Justin’s thumb lightly running over the sensitive head of his dick.

 

“It could have, but it could also end very, very well.” Justin grinned widely as he continued his gentle assault on Brian’s body.

 

Justin leaned down and joined their mouths for a heated kiss, which was amplified by the nakedness of their bodies. Brian couldn’t help himself - his hand reached up and grabbed at Justin’s hair, pulling their mouths together roughly.

 

“Enough,” Justin breathed heavily as he pulled back, his lips deliciously swollen.

 

Brian tilted his head to the side and watched as Justin stepped away from him and climbed into the tub.

 

“Climb in,” Justin instructed playfully as he rested against the back of the tub with his legs open to welcome Brian in between them.

 

Brian raised his eyebrows questioningly.

 

“What?”

 

“Why do I have to sit in front?”

 

“I want to give you a massage,” Justin explained as he spread his knees further apart and splashed the water in front of him. The tip of his cock bobbing in the water and poking teasingly through the bubbles.

 

Brian stood, his knee throbbed as he put pressure on it, but he suddenly didn’t care. All he wanted to do was climb into the warm water and be wrapped up in those scrumptiously pale legs.

 

Once Brian was situated comfortably in between his legs, Justin reached for the sponge and ripped open it’s plastic packaging. “Lie back.”

 

Brian sighed happily as he leaned back and the warm water soothed his aching muscles, the feel of Justin’s rock hard cock prodding playfully at his back.

 

Coating the sponge with the hotel’s complimentary lemon scented shower gel, Justin ran the sponge down Brian’s chest, scooping bubbles up along the way.

 

Brian’s eyes closed and he sighed happily. “Mmm, that feels nice,”

 

Justin threw the sponge into the space in between Brian’s legs and sneaked his hand under the soapy water.

 

“Why’d you sto… uhhh.”

 

Sucking on the back of Brian’s neck, Justin whispered breathily.“That’s why.”

 

Brian raised his hips slightly as Justin’s fingers wrapped themselves around Brian’s cock, squeezing and stroking it gently. He didn’t think it was possible, but he could feel himself growing bigger in Justin’s hand.

 

“Fuck,” Brian groaned as he bit down on his bottom lip. “I tho... thought you... I thought you were... giving me... a ma... massage.”

 

Justin chuckled as his hands worked their magic and he upped the pressure of his hand. “Oh, I am. Was this not what you expected?” He whispered, nipping at Brian’s ear playfully.

 

Brian sucked in a breath and felt himself shake his head.

 

“Give me your hand,” Justin asked as he stopped his movements and removed his hand from Brian.

 

Brian opened his eyes and watched as Justin linked their fingers and began guiding their joined hands, stroking his cock together.

 

Brian threw his head back as the speed of their strokes increased.

 

“Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do this?” Justin moaned.

 

Brian couldn’t have answered him even if he’d wanted to.

 

“I’ve thought about this for a while. Feeling you harden in my hand…”

 

Brian groaned loudly.

 

“Thinking about tasting you, feeling you shoot down my throat. Shit, Brian, when I first saw you, it took everything in my power not to jump you. I had to will my fucking hard on away just from looking at you. And Jesus, the dreams. The dreams I started to have and the things I imagined I’d do to you… and my god, the things you’d do to me. I’d wake up so fucking hard that it hurt.

 

Brian could feel his body stiffen as it reacted to Justin’s words.

 

“But it wasn’t until that night at Babylon that I knew. That I knew I had to have you. We came so close that night, remember? I wasn’t ready. But fuck, I wanted you so much.”

 

Brian gripped at the tub with his free hand, “Justin, fuck. Pl... please.”

 

Justin kissed his neck and leaned in closer. “But guess what, Brian? I’m ready now. And I’m going to have you.”

 

Brian’s head pushed back hard into the crook of Justin’s neck and he groaned loudly as he felt his orgasm rising, bubbling dangerously close to the surface inside of him. His toes curled and he reached blindly for Justin’s free hand, gripping it tightly as he came, spurting hot cum all over his stomach.

 

It was then that Brian felt Justin’s body start to shake and his legs pressed painfully hard into Brian’s sides as the younger man’s orgasm poured out of him. He felt Justin’s hot cum hit his back and mix in with the already cooling bath water.

 

Letting go of Brian’s still twitching cock, Justin ran a finger through the sticky mess that now coated Brian’s tummy, swirling it around before bringing his finger up to his mouth and licking it clean.

 

Brian couldn’t take his eyes off of Justin’s mouth as he sucked his finger dry. This was hands down one of the hottest things Brian had ever seen and definitely not something he thought would be happening when they’d set off on their road trip earlier that morning.

 

“Want some?” Justin offered as he ran his finger back down over Brian’s quivering stomach.

 

Brian said nothing but nodded his head and opened his mouth, watching as Justin fed him his own cum.

 

Once Brian had cleaned off Justin’s fingers, Justin stuck his hand back under the water and rinsed himself off.

 

Brian could feel Justin start to stand up behind him and reached around, wrapping his hand around Justin’s now flaccid cock.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Clean yourself up and then come join me,” Justin winked as he climbed out of the bath, grabbed a towel and headed towards the bedroom.

 

************

 

Brian grinned at the sight in front of him as he walked into the bedroom. Justin was laying naked on the bed, his head propped up by pillows, his legs spread wide, while one hand worked his cock and the other played with his nipples.

 

“Come join me,” Justin grinned as he patted the space next to him.

 

Brian dropped his towel and joined Justin on the bed.

 

“You smell good,” Justin told him as he leaned up and sniffed Brian.

 

“I smell like a fucking can of Lysol.”

 

Justin laughed but continued to sniff him. “Mmmm, I like it.”

 

“You’re so weird,” Brian joined in with the laughter.

 

Reaching across, Justin put his hand on Brian’s shoulder and shoved him playfully so that he was now laying down.

 

Brian grinned. “Smooth.”

 

“I try my best,” Justin joked as he hovered over him.

 

Brian reached up and tugged on Justin’s ear, bringing his head down and their lips together in a soft kiss that quickly increased in passion. Their tongues swirled together, tangling and tasting one another with a fierce need that was stronger than either of them had expected.

 

Justin slowly slid his hands down Brian’s naked, damp body, their tongues never once stopping as he rubbed over Brian’s flat stomach and tickled over his hipbones.

 

“Mmmm,” Brian hummed as he felt Justin roll on top of him, spreading his legs carefully so that he kept his weight off of Brian’s injured knee.

 

Justin pulled back and placed kisses all over Brian’s face, roughly rocking his pelvis back and forth so that their cocks rubbed together.

 

They both shuddered at the friction their bodies were creating as they rutted together like a pair of horny teenagers.

 

Justin couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of Brian… his stomach, his shoulders - it was like the younger man needed to explore every inch of his new lover.

 

Brian heard Justin spit into his hand and jumped when Justin’s cold, wandering fingers found themselves at his hole.

 

“Do you have any lube?” Justin asked as he teased the skin around Brian’s opening.

 

Brian was doing all he could to try and stay calm and not alert Justin to just how fucking uncomfortable he suddenly felt.

 

“Let me… let me check my wallet,” Brian breathed heavily as he rolled out from under Justin.

 

Brian stood quickly. He usually kept some lube and a strip of condoms in there - or at least he used to before the accident. He’d been sort of out of practice lately. “Shit,” he muttered as he threw the empty wallet to the floor.

 

“Check mine,” Justin moaned desperately as he continued to stroke himself.

 

Brian pulled Justin’s wallet out of his pants pocket and shook his head. “No, you don’t have anything either.”

 

“Fuck!”

 

Brian grabbed the white fluffy bathrobe off of the back of the bathroom door. “Stay right there,” he told Justin, tying the bathrobe with shaky hands, “I’m going to ask the front desk if they have any.”

 

“You alright?” Justin asked him, tilting his head in concern at the sudden change in Brian.

 

“F-Fine,” Brian brushed off, “I’ll be back, alright?”

 

“Brian-” Justin began, starting to squint.

 

Brian was out of the door before Justin could get his sentence out - but he had to get out of there. He needed a minute. A minute to collect his thoughts. A minute to try and slow down his rapidly beating heart. A minute to try and work out what the fuck he was going to tell Justin. How had he let things go that far? It’s not like he didn’t want it. Fuck, he wanted it more than he was ready to admit. It’s just he wasn’t ready to actually go through with it.

 

************

 

Justin laid there panting, wondering what the fuck had just happened with Brian. Things seemed to be going fine between the two of them… better than fine in fact. But Brian seemed kind of... nervous? No, that couldn’t be it, uncomfortable, maybe? He wasn’t sure. Maybe Justin was imagining the whole thing. He’d been waiting for this moment for as long as he could remember - maybe, just maybe, he was overthinking things.

 

************

 

“And I said to ‘im, you look like a disco ball…”

 

Brian cleared his throat as he approached the front desk making Louis, the concierge, jump.

 

Louis’s tone changed dramatically when he realized he’d been caught out, “Please ‘old the line,” he said professionally, covering the mouthpiece with his hand. “‘Allo, ‘ow may I ‘elp you?”

 

Brian wasted no time. “Louis, I need your help. We have what some might call a slight emergency.”

 

Louis raised his eyebrows appreciatively as he took in the bathrobe-clad Brian. “‘Ow may I be of service to you?” he asked flirtatiously.

 

“I need some condoms and lube now.”

 

“Mmhmm. And ‘ow do you think I can ‘elp? Do I look like a condom machine to you?”

 

Brian smirked at the irritated Frenchman, pulled his wallet out of his bathrobe pocket and waved it in Louis’ face. “$20 for whatever you have on you.”

 

“$20? Do I look like a Durex man to you?” Louis asked with a disgusted look on his face.

 

Brian shivered at the thought of that poorly made condom brand. “Here, how’s $40?” Brian asked as he opened his wallet and pulled out the only note he had left, a $100 bill. “Shit.”

 

“I’ll take it,” Louis said as he pulled his wallet out of the locked drawer next to his desk and handed over the strip of five ‘Crown Skinless’ condoms along with five miniature tubes of Pjur’s ‘Back Door’ lubricant.

 

Brian whistled, “This is good stuff.”

 

“I use only the best,” Louis grinned up at him, pinching the $100 out of Brian’s hands. “Enjoy.”

 

Once their exchange was completed, Louis picked up the phone and continued his conversation.

 

“Grea…”

 

Louis waved Brian off before turning his back to the front desk. “I told him. I said, nobody looks ‘ot in aluminum. Not even Cher.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes as he made his way towards the elevator and back upstairs to Justin… who he’d left lying naked and hard on their bed.

 

Fuck.

 

Once the elevator doors closed and he began the ascent to their floor, Brian reached inside the robe and adjusted himself. He was hard as a fucking rock.

 

“Hey,” you’re back, Justin grinned from his place on the bed as Brian pushed open the door to their room and stalked towards the blond, throwing the condoms and lube onto the bed as he shed his robe.

 

Brian threw himself down next to Justin and pushed the younger man over by his shoulder, kissing him heatedly on the lips. It felt good to be back in control.

 

Justin groaned into Brian’s mouth. “Where did you get th…”

 

“Stop... talking,” Brian ordered as he sucked on Justin’s bottom lip, loving the noises it pulled out of him the harder he sucked.

 

“O... kay,” Justin gasped as their kiss intensified and Brian rolled on top of the smaller man, throwing one knee over Justin’s slim hips and stretching his injured leg out awkwardly beside him, rubbing their bodies together with heated passion.

 

Justin reached blindly next to him for the little tube of lube he’d seen Brian place on the bed. Squeezing some of the liquid onto his fingers Justin reached between them, finding Brian’s hole.

 

Brian jumped slightly as Justin’s cold fingers teased his warm, overheated skin. “What do you think you’re doing?” He smirked, sitting up so that he was now straddling Justin.

 

“What does it look like?” Justin grinned as he slowly inserted his index finger into Brian’s hole, wiggling it around until the tight muscles relaxed a little. Brian’s back arched and his toes curled as Justin worked his finger in and out, gradually gaining speed.

 

“Do you like that?” Justin asked breathily, pulling his finger out gently and teasing the tight skin around Brian’s opening.

 

Brian breathed out heavily through his nose and rocked himself against Justin’s finger.

 

Justin reached for the lube and coated his index and middle finger generously before placing them back at the entrance of Brian’s hole.

 

Without even realizing what he was doing, Brian lifted himself up onto his knee, allowing Justin more room to play.

 

“That’s it,” Justin moaned as he thrust his index finger back into Brian, working it in and out a couple of times before circling his hole softly with his second finger, waiting until he felt Brian relax enough to allow him to push another digit inside.

 

Brian gasped as he slowly rocked himself back and forth on Justin’s moving fingers. His thighs quivered beneath him as his muscles clenched tightly. The hot burn of Justin stretching him open was something he loved, something he craved - but something he usually only did alone, at home, with the aid of his various toys.

 

“Ready for more?” Justin asked as he licked his lips and gently pushed in a third finger.

 

Brian closed his eyes and exhaled loudly as his body got used to the feeling of being filled.

 

“Fuck, Brian... That’s it, fuck my fingers.”

 

Brian let out an involuntary moan as he started to move his body up and down, letting his hole swallow Justin’s fingers and gripping at the sheets when his lover curled his fingers at just the right angle.

 

“That feel good?” Justin asked, stroking the older man’s cock a few times, “Fuck, Brian. You look beautiful like this. Made for this. Rub your nipples, babe. Meet my fingers. Gonna give it to you harder, okay?”

 

Brian nodded, breathless and in fucking bliss, then rocked his hips slowly but steadily, trying to find the perfect rhythm to fuck Justin’s fingers.

 

Brian could feel his heart pounding in his chest each time Justin moved his fingers inside of him, each thrust increasing in speed and force, causing Brian to cry out in pleasure. Pre-cum gathered at the head of Brian’s cock, starting to leak from the tip, and he couldn’t stop himself from slamming down onto the talented fingers that were giving him what was probably the most pleasure he had felt in fucking years.

 

“Guh,” Brian grunted as he reached desperately for his cock, only for his hand to be shoved away.

 

Justin looked at him intently and shook his head. “No. I want you to cum from just my fingers. Show me what they do to you,” he said huskily as he brushed Brian’s prostate teasingly.

 

Brian’s back arched as the tingling sensations began to flow through his body almost painfully. Each touch shot through him like a lightning bolt connecting the invisible tether between his stomach and balls. One sharp intake of breath and Brian went still, his body rigid for half a dozen heartbeats, and then spasming as hot cum shot out of him in spurts, landing on Justin’s chest. Brian felt like his orgasm went on forever and as lesbionic as it sounded, he was pretty damn sure that he saw stars as his cum shot out of him with such tremendous force.

 

It was only when Brian’s breathing slowed down that he heard the telltale sound of a foil wrapper being ripped open and he turned his head to see Justin removing a condom from its packet.

 

Grabbing Justin’s hand, Brian took the condom from him.

 

“What? You gonna roll it on me?” Justin asked excitedly as he stretched his body out beneath Brian and wiggled his dick in Brian’s direction.

 

Brian laughed as he held the condom up in the air with one hand and gave Justin’s dick a quick squeeze with the other, “I don’t think so.”

 

Justin reached up and tried to take the condom back. “Then give it to me and I’ll do it myself.”

 

“I said, I don’t think so,” Brian almost growled as he leaned forward and nipped at Justin’s mouth.

 

“Come on, Brian. Get on your back. I want to look into your gorgeous hazel eyes when I fuck you,” Justin insisted as he tried to grab the condom from Brian once more.

 

Brian couldn’t help the way his body stiffened at those words - and not in the way he’d like.

 

Justin sensed the sudden change in him and ran a soothing hand down Brian’s chest. “I… I don’t understand. I thought that was where we were heading earlier… You looked so fucking hot and were so into fucking my fingers. I just thought…”

 

Brian attempted to climb off of Justin’s lap but was stopped by Justin’s hands clutching tightly at his hips. “Yeah, I know.”

 

"Brian?" Justin prompted gently.

 

Brian let out a sigh and managed to meet Justin's eyes.

 

"Justin… I liked it… a lot... Fuck, I loved it. I honestly have never been more turned on in my entire life,” he smiled softly. “But I’m a top. I haven't bottomed in a really long time.”

 

“Oh...”

 

“I've fingered myself and I've fucked myself with toys, but... it’s just… I'm not ready for your fucking huge dick in me, okay? Not yet."

 

"Okay. I guess. Although considering how you reacted just now, I’m surprised you're so set against the idea of bottoming. You seemed to really like it... Maybe even WANT it... Is there some reason why you haven't let yourself for so long? Did something happen to you?" Justin demanded to know, starting to sit up. Brian resisted, pushing back down on Justin's chest and grinding against him.

 

Leaning forward, Brian sucked hard on Justin’s earlobe before whispering in his ear. "Listen to me,” he said, changing the subject as quickly as he possibly could. “First I'm going to suck you off, then I’m going to rim you until you can’t remember your name, and then I’m going to fuck you until you pass out. Sound good?"

 

Justin could only nod his head as Brian made his way down his perfectly pale body, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses in his tracks.

 

“Now, let me make you feel good,” Brian told him hotly as he looked up and into those piercing blue eyes.

 

Justin squirmed under Brian’s intense stare and swallowed thickly.

 

Brian made his way slowly down Justin’s body, peppering his neck and collarbone with soft, tender kisses, before sucking Justin’s rosy pink nipples into his mouth and lapping at the soft skin of his tummy, teasing his belly button with his tongue.

 

Reaching up, Brian grabbed Justin’s left hand and linked their fingers, squeezing them gently as he went back to work.

 

Justin jumped as Brian’s breath tickled his hipbones and then finally he was sucking Justin’s cock into his mouth hungrily.

 

Justin couldn’t stop his hips from bucking wildly as Brian licked greedily at Justin’s leaking slit.

 

“You taste so good,” Brian moaned as he pulled away with a pop, Justin’s thick, spit-covered cock now red, swollen and begging for more attention.

 

Brian smiled up at him before going back down, sucking and teasing Justin’s cock in his mouth. It didn’t take long for Brian to discover that if he sucked gently on Justin’s slit at the same time he played with his balls, that Justin made the most exquisite sounds. Sounds he could quite happily hear over and over again.

 

“Get on your stomach.”

 

It didn’t take long for Justin to flip himself over and lay face down on the bed, his body squirming as his hard cock made contact with the soft, cotton comforter.

 

“Stay still,” Brian ordered as he rested a heavy hand on the base of Justin’s back. “I’m going to eat your ass.”

 

Justin’s voice was muffled by the pillow that he was currently clutching onto for dear life. “Do it!”

 

Brian took his time massaging Justin’s ample bubble butt, squeezing it tightly and watching in delight as his hands left bright red marks on the blond’s soft, pale white skin.

 

He groaned as he pulled open Justin’s cheeks, revealing his deliciously tight pink hole. “I can’t wait to taste you.”

 

“Do it, please,” Justin begged, “eat me out.”

 

Brian slapped his ass sharply, the skin burned hotly beneath his fingers. “Don’t be such a bossy little bottom,” he teased, as he shimmied down Justin’s body.

 

Reaching Justin’s ass, he kissed his cheeks before pulling them apart once more. The intoxicating aroma that was so uniquely Justin and one that he had been so looking forward to overtook his senses. Brian made sure to take Justin to the very edge, only to tease him and pull him back, before licking into the younger man’s hole once more.

 

“Brian, fuck!” Justin moaned, “I want your dick in me. I want you.”

 

Brian pulled back and licked his lips hungrily. “Put it on me,” he demanded, handing Justin a condom. “Slip it on my dick.”

 

Justin smiled somewhat shyly, which amused Brian greatly. Watching the cheeks of his formerly sexually aggressive lover turn pink was a huge turn on.

 

Watching Justin slip the condom on his dick, just like Brian asked, made him want to come right then and there.

 

“Okay,” Justin answered, a little more quietly as he started to lean back, almost hesitant, yet with bright and excited eyes.

 

The look of sheer innocence that was suddenly radiating off of Justin made his own expression soften.

 

Brian couldn’t help but lean down and place soft, warm kisses on Justin’s neck before he reached down and lightly ran his condom covered cock over Justin’s balls, before continuing down to Justin’s warm and waiting hole. God, there was one part of him that just wanted to shove his cock up Justin’s ass and fuck his brains out as hard and fast as he could, while the other part of him wanted to take things slow, to... make love. That thought scared him slightly.

 

“Are you okay?” Justin asked quietly.

 

Brian met the younger man’s eyes and they silently gazed at each other for one long moment.

 

Fuck it.

 

Brian crushed their lips together in a bruising kiss, reached down to coat his fingers in lube, before preparing Justin for his cock.

 

“Ah, fu-” Justin called out as Brian’s fingers brushed his prostate, breaking the kiss before Brian’s insistent lips sought Justin’s out once more.

 

He worked his way up, one finger, two fingers, three. Justin was writhing on them and whimpering into the kiss, before pushing on Brian’s shoulders.

 

“Brian, Brian, Brian,” Justin murmured, gasping for air, “Brian, I’m ready.”

 

Brian sucked his bottom lip into his mouth as he grabbed the base of his cock and guided it between Justin’s legs, his tip teased Justin’s hole playfully, causing them both to groan in anticipation of what was to come.

 

Justin closed his eyes tightly.

 

“Open your eyes, I want you to look at me.”

 

Justin licked his lips before opening his eyes slowly and wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist as he felt Brian begin to push inside.

 

They rocked together quietly. Justin fumbled with his hands, first running them down Brian’s back before reaching up and pulling wildly at Brian’s hair, smooshing their mouths together in a heated kiss.

 

Their bodies moved together perfectly and pleasured sounds poured out of Justin’s mouth but were quickly hushed by deep, desperate kisses.

 

“You okay?” Brian asked breathlessly as he tilted his hips, brushing Justin’s prostate with each and every thrust.

 

“Guh, fuck… Brian.”

 

Justin dropped his legs from around Brian’s waist and used his feet to push desperately against Brian’s ass. Needing… wanting more.

 

“Harder. I need…” Justin gasped... “you to go harder.”

 

Brian closed his eyes, leaned down, kissing Justin like his life depended on it and then snapped his hips, burying himself into Justin up to the hilt.

 

Justin shouted out at the sudden movement, gripping and clawing Brian’s back, before rolling his eyes back into his head and tossing his head back onto the pillow. Brian pulled halfway out, then thrust back in with just as much strength, before developing a steady, forceful rhythm. The volume of their moans grew, only muffled by each other’s lips as they moved together frantically. Justin shifted his hips down, meeting him thrust for thrust, as Brian increased the speed and felt himself growing close.

 

“Want you to come... on my cock,” Brian grunted out, his balls slapping against Justin’s ass.

 

It was as if the words alone allowed Justin to let go, crying out as he came in between their stomachs. Still thrusting, Brian reached down and rubbed the cum into Justin’s skin, then pounded into the blond’s sensitive hole, before moaning out his own release.

 

“That was… amazing,” Brian sighed happily as he buried his face in Justin's sweaty neck, inhaling deeply. “Now I’m going to lick you clean.”

 

Justin giggled as Brian wriggled down his body and started cleaning his cum covered stomach with his tongue.

 

Justin laced his hands through Brian’s damp hair as his tongue worked it’s magic - dipping down further under the covers, pulling Justin’s cock into his mouth and sucking him dry.

 

“Fuck, Brian! Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Justin chanted out, pushing at Brian’s head.

 

Brian looked up and smirked when he noticed Justin’s breathing had increased, and little whimpers escaped his mouth each time Brian’s tongue teased the sensitive head of his cock.

 

************

 

After another two rounds of intense lovemaking, Justin’s stomach decided to let itself be heard and demand to be fed.

 

Brian’s head shot up from where he was busy leaving little kisses on Justin’s hips. “Your stomach sure knows how to ruin a moment,” Brian teased playfully as he pulled himself back up to lay beside the blond.

 

“Sorry,” Justin laughed guiltily. “But we’ve not eaten for hours.”

 

Brian’s eyes twinkled naughtily. “Yes, we have.”

 

“I need more than your cum to fill me up.”

 

Brian leaned in for a quick kiss. “Mmm, I think I did a pretty good job at filling you up.”

 

Justin rolled his eyes at that, “Seriously. I’m like a bottomless pit. You need to know this about me.”

 

Brian got up and walked over to the desk in the corner of their room and threw the room service menu at Justin. “I’m just going to have a quick shower. Can you order me a caesar salad.”

 

“That’s not all you’re having, is it?” Justin asked as he continued to peruse the menu.

 

“Yeah, it’s after seven.”

 

Justin looked up. “And that’s relevant… because?”

 

“I don’t eat carbs after seven… or at least I try not to.”

 

“I think I’m going to order the cheeseburger,” Justin told him, “Pick something else to eat.”

 

Brian put his hands on his hips. “Why does it matter what I’m eating?”

 

“Because I’ll feel like a pig eating a burger while you munch on lettuce leaves,” he pouted.

 

Brian walked back over to the bed and snatched the menu out of Justin’s hands. “You’re a brat,” he told him smiling. “But I’ll have the avocado egg rolls. Is that gluttonous enough for you?”

 

Justin smiled happily. “With fries?”

 

“I have a feeling you’ll order them anyway,” Brian smirked, as he made his way to the bathroom.

 

Justin laughed as he got ready to call in their order.

 

“They said it’ll be ready in fifteen minutes,” Justin called out loudly so that he could be heard over the running water. “I think I might throw on some clothes and quickly run down to reception, see if they have any movies or games down there.”

 

The water switched off and Brian walked into their room stark naked, with a towel in his hand as he worked away the drops of water that had collected in his hair. “Games?”

 

“Yeah, like a board game… or maybe some cards,” Justin explained as he wriggled commando into his jeans.

 

Brian grinned. “I don’t know… I think we’ve been playing fine on our own, don’t you?”

 

Justin laughed. “I’ll be right back.”

 

************

 

Justin arrived back at their room a few minutes after their dinner had been delivered, arms full of dusty DVD’s and what looked like a tatty old board game.

 

“Jesus Christ, what the fuck is all that?” Brian asked as he walked up behind Justin and watched as he dumped everything onto the desk. “The Goonies?”

 

Justin smiled excitedly. “Yes, it’s one of my favorite movies.”

 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.”

 

Justin’s mouth dropped open. “You’re kidding, right?”

 

“I’m afraid not,” Brian shook his head.

 

“But you’ve seen Dirty Dancing, right?” Justin asked as he held the DVD case in the air.

 

Brian smirked. “Now that I’ve seen.”

 

“Phew,” Justin exclaimed dramatically. “You had me worried.”

 

Brian laughed. “Patrick Swayze was responsible for quite a few explosive orgasms when I was younger.”

 

“Yeah, I remember watching it at a sleepover when I was about thirteen and he made me cum in my pants,” Justin’s cheeks turned bright pink at what he’d just admitted and he covered his face with his hands. “Can we pretend you didn’t hear what I just said?”

 

Brian snorted and wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist, “Not likely.”

 

“I thought you might say that.”

 

Sucking gently on Justin’s neck, Brian pointed at the grubby looking box on the desk.“What’s that?”

 

Justin spun around excitedly in Brian’s arms, “The Game of Life.”

 

Brian looked at him blankly.

 

“You know, Life…” He cleared his throat. “Do you have what it takes to win The Game of Life? Choose the life you want! Go to college, have kids, or see what happens when unexpected twists change the game,” Justin said in the perfect advertisement voice.

 

Brian shrugged his shoulders. “I think i’ve heard of it,” he admitted.

 

“We’re going to have so much fun tonight,” Justin exclaimed as he reached up onto his tiptoes and kissed Brian on the lips.

 

“I thought we already were,” Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

************

 

“Go on, just one more mouthful,” Justin insisted, as he brought the warm chocolate covered spoon up to Brian’s mouth. “Please.”

 

Brian shook his head. “Get that thing away from me. If I eat any more I’ll look like a slice of chocolate fudge cake.”

 

“Suit yourself,” Justin beamed, as he lightly ran the spoon over Brian’s closed mouth. “Now you’re going to have to lick your lips.”

 

“No, I’m not,” Brian laughed as he picked up a napkin.

 

Justin pulled the napkin out of Brian’s hands and lunged forward, his tongue worked skillfully at the warm chocolate sauce that coated Brian’s lips. “Mmmm, I didn’t want to waste it,” Justin smiled.

 

************

Swallowing the last of his drink, Brian groaned as he got up off of the floor where they’d spent the last twenty minutes playing ‘The Game of Life’. “You want another?” he asked, grabbing the last two beers from the mini bar - adding the bottle of whiskey under his arm as an added afterthought.

 

Justin’s tongue poked out as he moved his little car three spaces across the board. “Please… ohh, and can you see if they have any Mountain Dew?”

 

“Yeah, they have some. But that stuff will make your cum taste funky,” Brian scoffed in disgust. “You’re not having any.”

 

“No, it wont,” Justin laughed. “Just grab me one.”

 

“Your choice... but I won't be sucking your cock anytime soon.”

 

“Fine,” Justin huffed playfully. “What snacks they got?”

 

“We literally just ate,” Brian laughed as he tossed a bag of chips at Justin’s head.

 

Justin smirked as he ripped open the bag and inhaled deeply. “Mmm.”

 

“Is it my go?” Brian asked as he sat back down on the pillows scattered all over the floor and crossed his legs Indian style.

 

“Yep. And I just went and got myself a nice little promotion at work,” Justin grinned cockily. “I am now an art store salesperson,” he said proudly.

 

Ignoring Justin as he flicked the spinner, Brian moved his car seven spaces on the board before picking up a card. “I’m a fucking strawberry picker.”

 

“Maybe you should have tried harder at college,” Justin snickered, “Oh wait, you decided not to go.”

 

Brian reached over and tweaked Justin’s nipple playfully through his shirt. “I thought it would make this fucking game go faster if I didn’t,” he groaned.

 

Justin rubbed at his chest before he gave the spinner a quick flick. “Awww, yay. I’m getting married,” he grinned happily as he popped a little blue peg into his car. “I’m gonna call him Connor… Connor James.”

 

“He’s hot,” Brian teased, nodding towards Justin’s new groom. “My go.” His tongue shot out as he spun the wheel. “This game is shit,” Brian scoffed, as he threw his card back down onto the board. “I can’t even afford to buy a fucking trailer.”

 

Justin reached over and stroked Brian’s arm soothingly. “It’s okay, I’ll let you stay with me in my penthouse apartment,” he chuckled - waving his “property” card in Brian’s face mockingly.

 

Shaking his hand off, Brian huffed. “I’m taking out a fucking loan. It’s fine.”

 

Justin’s tongued creeped into his cheek as he tried not to laugh at how pissed Brian was getting at their little game of Life. “You’re sexy when you play board games.”

 

Brian shot him a look. “I’m taking you to bed and having my way with you as soon as we’re finished here, so hurry the fuck up,” he grinned as soon as he’d finished speaking.

 

The game continued on for another twenty or so minutes, with Brian finally getting married to the peg of his dreams, before hitting other life milestones: sponsoring an art exhibit, winning a best goat competition, getting sued, and kids, kids, and, in Brian’s case, more kids.

 

“How did you end up with seven kids, six of them being girls?” Justin asked, as he counted out the pegs in both of their cars, plus three of Brian’s daughters off to the side of the road since they couldn’t fit.

 

Brian shrugged. “He could never resist me in my strawberry picker’s uniform.”

 

“Oh, wow, so you carried them all?” Justin laughed, as he began to throw pieces into the box. “You definitely maintained your beautiful peg-like figure.”

 

“This conversation is so fucked up,” Brian laughed. “Hurry up packing everything away… and I’ll meet you in the bedroom,” he winked.

 

************

Brian rapped his knuckles three times on their balcony door. “Come outside, you big ol’ baby,” he teased.

 

“No, it’s too cold,” Justin laughed. “And it’s still snowing.”

 

Suddenly, Brian opened the door and threw a small, yet compact snowball in Justin’s direction. “Ah… Brian, you asshole. Seriously, it’s freezing out there,” Justin laughed.

 

Brian shrugged his shoulders and shed his thick white robe, holding his arms out wide to the side of him. His jaw clenched tight as he tried not to shiver as snow landed heavily on his naked body.

 

“I know you’re colder than you’re letting on,” Justin told him. “Your dicks the size of a pickle.”

 

Brian just smirked, “Then come help me make it zucchini size again.”

 

“Zucchini?” Justin chuckled loudly. “I know you’re big, but I think it’s safe to say you’re a decent sized cucumber.”

 

“Just shut up and get out here,” Brian growled as he climbed into the hot tub. His body instantly relaxing as it hits the hot water.

 

Justin didn’t need to be told twice, he stripped himself of his clothes inside the comfort of their warm hotel suite before running outside and joining Brian in the hot tub.

 

“See, it’s nice once you're out here, huh?” Brian grinned as he pulled Justin towards him and onto his lap, rubbing the lower halves of their bodies together underneath the water. “Just to help us stay warm.”

 

Justin leaned forward and their lips touched briefly as Brian rubbed Justin’s face with his hands. They knew they had all the time in the world and unlike before, neither was in a hurry to move things along.

 

************

 

It was just after ten the next morning, and after a night of intense lovemaking, neither Brian or Justin had yet to wake up. It was only the hotel’s cleaning lady knocking loudly on their door that woke them from the dead.

 

“Urgh,” Justin groaned as he rolled into Brian’s arms, his nose finding its way into the crook of Brian’s neck and inhaling deeply. “Mmm, tell her to fuck off,” he mumbled sleepily.

 

“Now, now, that’s not nice,” Brian mumbled sleepily.

 

“We come back later, okay,” the cleaning lady called loudly from outside their room. “You need your sheets changed, you call, okay?”

 

“Do you think she knows our sheets are covered in cum,” Justin laughed from his place in Brian’s arms.

 

“Probably… you weren’t particularly quiet,” Brian teased.

 

Justin sat up a little and rested his head on his hand. “You can’t talk,” Justin told him pointedly. “Justin, fuck, shit. I’m going to fuck you so hard,” he mimicked.

 

Brian just grinned. “What can I say? You bring out the animal in me.”

 

“What time is it?” Justin yawned.

 

Brian reached for his phone, “just after ten,” he said, before groaning loudly at the large number of calls and text messages from the gang that he’d seemingly missed last night when he’d put his phone on silent. “Shit,” he muttered. “I forgot to tell them we weren’t coming back.” Sitting up, he began scrolling through the messages. “Most are from Mikey, checking to see if we’re okay. One from Cynthia. Oh, fuck, and a couple from Deb,” he groaned again before dialing Mikey back.

 

“Mikey… it’s me.”

 

Jesus Christ, Brian. Where the hell are you? I left you like a thousand messages.”

 

“I know, and if you calm the fuck down I’ll explain.”

 

”Is Justin with you?”

 

“Yeah, remember I told you we were going for a little day trip… well, we got snowed in.”

 

”You could have fucking called me, though, we were all really worried about you… I was really worried about you. You didn’t sound like yourself when we last spoke.”

 

Brian shifted awkwardly on the bed and even though Justin couldn’t hear what Mikey was saying, the whole conversation was making him uncomfortable. He remembered calling Michael at some point after he’d seen him but he’d not said anything. He wasn’t ready… or he didn’t want to, he wasn’t quite sure which was more applicable at this point. Brian cleared his throat before answering. “I’m fine, Mikey, I promise. I just… I wasn’t feeling very well.”

 

He could see Justin looking at him out of the corner of his eye, so he got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom to take a piss.

 

”If you’re sure. Where the hell are you guys anyway?

 

Brian used his foot to lift the lid of the toilet. “Shepardstown. It’s in the eastern panhandle of West Virg-”

 

I know where it is. Ben had a conference at the college there before. But shit, Brian. Have you looked outside your window this morning? I doubt you’re getting home anytime soon. We got way more snow than expected.

 

Once Brian had finished pissing, he washed his hands quickly before making his way over to the balcony door and opening the blinds, the phone still clutched tightly to his ear.

 

“Holy shit.”

 

I take it it’s bad for you guys too?”

 

“What? What is it?” Justin asked worriedly as he shot out of bed.

 

“Mikey, I’ll call you back later, but just assume I’m not home until I tell you otherwise,” and with that, Brian hung up.

 

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist. “Shit, I haven’t seen a storm this bad since I was a kid.”

 

Brian nodded. “I should probably call down and see if we can have this room until the snow eases up.”

 

“Good idea,” Justin nodded, “or we could go down for breakfast and ask them then.”

 

Brian gave Justin’s arms a squeeze. “Always thinking about your stomach… but that’s a good idea. I’m actually pretty hungry myself.”

 

“Am I hearing things right?” Justin teased, “You, Brian Kinney, are hungry?”

 

Brian removed Justin’s arms from around his waist and started to get dressed. “What can I say, you have awakened my appetite.”

 

************

 

They entered the hotel reception shortly before eleven to the sound of a woman playing the harp.

 

Justin couldn’t help but laugh, “This is like a fucking episode of the Gilmore Girls.”

 

Brian just looked at him, “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he explained.

 

They walked over to the reception, where Louis was manning the front desk.

 

“Morning, Louis,” Brian greeted warmly.

 

“Bonjour, did you sleep well?” Louis asked knowingly.

 

“We didn’t sleep all that much, but we did take part in other things throughout the night that were even better,” Brian winked, “Thanks to you.”

 

Justin’s cheeks blushed bright red as he gave a shy smile, it was now all too clear where Brian had so conveniently managed to get hold of the luxury condoms and lube. “Thanks, Louis.”

 

Louis just rolled his eyes.

 

Brian spent the next few minutes ensuring they had their room until the snow cleared up.

 

“Are we too late for breakfast,” Justin asked, his stomach hoping the answer was no, but seeing an empty breakfast room he feared the worst.

 

“Mon chéri, mon chéri,” Louis tutted. “Breakfast?? ‘ave you seen the time, breakfast finishes at 9.30. It is almost lunch.”

 

Brian laughed. “It’s okay, we’ll find somewhere to feed you. We need to head out anyway… we have to buy some more condoms.”

 

Louis gasped. “You used them all? I gave you five,” he stuttered, clearly in shock.

 

Brian just shook his head. “Oh, Louis, my dear, sweet, Louis. You onlygave us five. We could have gone on all night.”

 

“My ass begs to differ,” Justin told him quietly.

 

Louis just looked between the two men and shook his head.

 

“What?” Brian had to ask, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

 

Louis shrugged, “Nothing. I just had you pegged as a secret bottom, that’s all.”

 

Brian can’t help but feel heat rise to his cheeks, especially when he feels Justin studying him a little too closely at the words. But he’s Brian Kinney. If anything, he can turn around a conversation.

 

“That’s for me to know and for you to ponder,” Brian smiles.

 

Once Brian had felt like they’d shocked Louis enough, he grabbed Justin’s hand and led him out of the hotel and into the deserted street. The snow was still falling heavily, but local men we busy shoveling the sidewalks enough so that people could get around safely.

 

“Be careful. It’s really slippery,” Justin warned as he almost slid on some black ice. “I don’t want you putting too much pressure on your leg to try and stop yourself from slipping over,” the physiotherapist in him couldn’t help but point out.

 

Brian just rolled his eyes but held on tightly to Justin’s hand.

 

They wandered around for awhile, eventually finding a cute little diner that was open.

 

They went inside and sat down. As they were busy looking over the menu, two people slid into their booth next to them.

 

“Emre, Rami,” Justin greeted the two men warmly. “It’s so nice to see you,” he beamed.

 

It took Brian a moment to remember the two men he’d met just yesterday.

 

“You too, Justin. We were sitting over there,” Rami pointed to the other side of the room, “and Emre saw you walk in and we knew we had to come and say hi.”

 

“I’m glad you did,” Justin smiled.

 

“Did you get our friend request on Facebook?” Rami asked the younger man. “I hope you don’t mind.”

 

“Not at all,” Justin grinned as he took his phone out of his pocket and immediately accepted their request. “ Urgh, I’ve been dreaming about your sun dried tomatoes all morning,” Justin practically moaned. “I don’t suppose they have anything like that here.”

 

“No, the food is okay, but not good like ours,” Emre told him proudly. “But the pancake, they are fine. If we made pancake, ours would be better.”

 

“Emre,” Rami laughed as his husband went on. “Justin, everything here is delicious.”

 

The four sat and ate their lunch together, Justin swapped phone numbers with Rami and promised to call him with his mother’s “famous” lamb meatball recipe. Emre was reluctant to believe it was as good as Justin said it was but was excited to try it nonetheless.

 

They headed back to the inn together, Rami raising his eyebrows in amusement on their pitstop at Baker’s to buy condoms and some other essentials, while Emre tsked at their lack of subtleness.

 

Rami kept a steady hand around Emre’s waist as Justin did the same for Brian on the slippery walkway leading up to the inn before the couples parted ways in the lobby.

 

“Back to the room?” Brian smirked, waving the paper bag in his hands.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Justin laughed, “We’ll drop that stuff off upstairs and go for a walk out back.”

 

“We just went for a walk,” Brian sighed.

 

“But it looked beautiful out there,” Justin insisted, “Come on, it’ll be fun.”

 

Brian found himself obeying the younger man’s wishes and even found himself holding Justin’s hand as they walked around back. Christ, he could get him to do practically anything. It should scare him more than it does.

 

But he can’t constantly stay romantic. It’s not in his nature and it was important that Justin know that.

 

So Brian drove that point home when he pushed Justin into a snowbank.

 

“Brian!” Justin shouted out, laughing, “You suck.”

 

Brian burst out in laughter of his own when Justin tried to get up, only to fall back down again.

 

“Help me up,” Justin demanded, holding an arm up.

 

Brian rolled his eyes, but took Justin’s hand.

 

Only to be pulled down with him.

 

“As your physiotherapist, I feel like I shouldn’t have done that,” Justin told him, “But as your boyfriend, you kind of deserved it. You’re okay, though, right-”

 

Brian cut him off with a kiss, cradling Justin’s cheeks with his gloved hands. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist, before moving his hands to his ass.

 

“God, I really want to fuck you,” Justin groaned, as Brian rubbed his denim covered hard-on against Justin’s crotch.

 

“I want that too,” Brian breathed out, kissing him again, “Fuck, you turn me on so much. I’m not ready yet, but...but soon, okay?”

 

Justin nodded, “I’ll make you feel so good.”

 

“It’d make the top three for sure,” Brian murmured, biting Justin’s lip.

 

“Fuck, do you have lube?”

 

Brian stared at him, “You want to fuck in a pile of snow.”

 

“No, I just want to fool around in a pile of snow,” Justin smiled, before taking off his gloves, unbuttoning Brian’s jeans, and sticking the tips of his fingers inside Brian’s waistband. Brian shivered, then quickly retrieved a small bottle of lube from his pocket to hand to Justin.

 

“...Fingers only. No more than three,” he let Justin know, “And work your way up before you pound me with them.”

 

“I would never do anything less. I’m a gentleman,” Justin scoffed, then grinned before bringing Brian down for a kiss again.

 

Justin took his left hand to pour lube over the fingers on his right, then moved Brian’s pants down just enough to expose the older man’s ass.

 

“Fuck, it’s cold,” Brian laughed into Justin’s shoulder, while Justin traced Brian’s crack and stroked at his entrance, “No one better come walking past.”

 

“We’re out of the way and no one wants to leave the inn due to the snow anyway,” Justin shushed him, as he slowly worked one finger in, “It’s okay. Just relax and enjoy it.”

 

It took Brian a minute, maybe due to the cold or the fact he was exposed, but he began rocking his hips back on Justin’s fingers once the second finger was added. When Justin managed to get the third finger to pop past the sphincter and began to thrust them in at a rougher and steady pace, Brian began to breathe harshly into his shoulder and practically whine.

 

“What is it, Brian?” Justin asked him, taking his free hand to rub the nape of his neck.

 

“Fuck, Justin. I want it harder,” Brian moaned out, shoving himself on Justin’s fingers.

 

Justin kissed Brian’s cheek and nodded before pulling his fingers out to rearrange them so that Brian was on all fours and Justin was sitting on his knees behind him. After looking around to make sure they were completely alone, Justin turned to stare at Brian’s winking hole, only to feel a shiver course through his body.

 

Wrapping his left arm around Brian’s waist to hold him completely steady, Justin nipped at his ass and gave the older man’s hole a few licks before thrusting his fingers back in.

 

“Let me know if it gets to be too much for you, alright? I’m going to keep giving it to you harder and harder until you tell me to it’s too much. And remember, I’ll always listen to you, okay? If you need me to stop, I will.”

 

Brian nodded, letting out a shaky breath, before rocking his hips back onto Justin’s fingers once more.

 

Fuck, the sight of it was hot. Justin almost wanted to go slow, just so that he could keep watching Brian fuck himself on his fingers, back and forth, consistently, as if he needed it.

 

And Justin had to wonder if Brian did. If this was an integral part of Brian that he had been repressing for a long time, that it was who he should have been in the bedroom but for some reason wasn’t. He looked fucking beautiful like this, like he was made for it. Why Brian would be ashamed to let himself be a bottom when he seemed to enjoy it so much concerned him. Brian was a fantastic top, god fantastic wasn’t even cutting it. But he had never looked this wrecked and undone while he had fucked Justin. He had been in control, set on giving Justin the type of pleasure he found so hard to accept for himself.

 

Justin hadn’t minded one bit. All Ethan wanted to do was bottom and had honestly had been subpar when Justin managed to talk him into topping the maybe five times he had done it. It had been disappointing, because Justin liked bottoming, despite Ethan’s hesitations, but ultimately, he was a top for the most part and that is probably why their relationship hadn’t ended sooner.

 

But with Brian? He had never been turned on more by a man in his life. He was falling hard for him. All of him. And he wanted to help him open up and accept the things he really craved out of sex and their budding relationship.

 

“God, Justin, fuck!” Brian moaned out, rocking back and forth as he cried out, “Harder, fuck fuck fuck fuck!”

 

Justin got a better grip on Brian’s waist and lifted his ass up a little, ramming his fingers in and out of his tight hole at lightning speed, leaving Brian practically sobbing at the sensation.

 

“It’s okay, Babe. Shhh, shhh. Let it out. Let me see you cum,” Justin rasped out.

 

Brian let out a few more cries, before letting himself shoot his cum onto the snow.

 

Brian’s left gasping into his gloved hands, before Justin pulls his own jeans down, thanking whatever higher power that existed that the cold air kept him from losing his erection.

 

“I’m not going to fuck you. I know you’re not ready,” Justin murmured, letting his heavy cock fall between Brian’s cheeks, “I’m just going to move it against your hole, alright? I’ll make sure I won’t cum between your cheeks. I think you’ll like it.”

 

Looking over Brian’s shoulder, Justin saw the man nod and push his ass back. Reaching under Brian’s jacket and shirt, he rubs the man’s back before letting himself thrust up and down. Justin gasped as he felt Brian’s hole twitch against his cock, as if he were bearing down in preparation to be fucked. Justin quickened his pace and held Brian’s cheeks together to create more friction. When he knew he couldn’t hold back any longer, Justin pulled away, stroked his cock, and let himself cum on Brian’s right cheek, all while his partner waited almost patiently for him to let every last drop land on his skin.

 

Justin bit his lip as Brian gasped at the sensation of the cum slowly dripping down his ass and onto his thigh, but Justin kept a steadying hand on the small of Brian’s back to let him know to stay still.

 

Fuck, if Brian would have been open to it, he would be so tempted to take a picture. This had to be the hottest thing he had ever seen.

 

“You were so great, Brian, fuck,” Justin tells him, “You look so hot like this. I don’t want to take my eyes off of you.”

 

Brian let out a breathless laugh at that then, almost shyly, said, “Take a picture. It’ll last longer. Unless your cum permanently freezes to my ass.”

 

“Wait, seriously?” Justin asked, not sure if he heard right, “You’d let me take a picture.”

 

Brian seemed to think on it a moment, before bending down further, pushing his shirt and jacket up, and giving Justin this warning: “No face, no identifiable clothing, no uploading it to any porn sites.”

 

“I wouldn’t do that. Ever,” Justin informed him, slightly offended, but took out his phone anyway, “I’ll even send it to one of my lesser known, but well-protected emails, then delete it from my phone.”

 

“Oh, Justin. You are such a gentleman,” Brian snorted.

 

Justin couldn’t help himself when he took pictures from a few different angles, two of them capturing both Brian’s lubed and stretched hole and the splattered cum in perfect lighting. Once Justin was satisfied, he rubbed the cum into Brian’s skin, almost in a possessive manner, then pulled the older man’s jeans back up onto his hips.

 

Brian turned around and sat back up in the snow, before Justin crawled closer, trying to figure out how Brian was going to react.

 

“I think you gave my ass frostbite,” Brian finally laughed, grinning stupidly.

 

“And yet you’re still sitting in the snow,” Justin teased, breathing a sigh of relief.

 

“I can’t feel anything, it will probably have to be amputated,” Brian answered dramatically, “It’s a shame, since I have just only recently learned what a strong, capable top my lover is. Whatever will I do-”

 

Justin launched himself at Brian, attacking his lips with his own. Brian wrapped his arms around him and accepted the kiss fully.

-------------

They spend the next couple of days waiting for the snow to melt. They do explore a little, despite only a few shops being open, and they have a couple of meals with Emre and Rami, which is great because, despite the short amount of time that has past, Justin and Rami really hit it off and are already making plans to hang out in Pittsburgh.

 

And, god, do they fuck. A lot.

 

Brian had topped every time a dick in the ass was involved. And that was fine. It felt fucking fantastic and the fact that Brian was letting Justin finger fuck him possibly even more so evened things out. It may take a while, but Justin was relatively confident that Brian would eventually let Justin top him fully. And, Justin hoped, they could work together to make Brian comfortable enough to accept his preferences from there.

************

 

As they had the first night they were together, they laid in bed spooning with Brian curled tightly around Justin’s back and his arms wrapped snugly around Justin’s waist.

 

“It’s,” Brian cleared his throat nervously, “It’s not that I don’t want to,” he admitted quietly.

 

“Hmmm,” Justin mumbled half asleep.

 

“You have no idea just how much I want to… it’s just.”

 

“Wha-?” Justin tried to turn around but Brian held him still.

 

“It’s just that…When I was...” Brian struggled to continue and Justin could feel his body stiffen behind him.

 

“It’s okay,” Justin whispered into the darkness as he reached for one of Brian’s hands and squeezed it tightly. “If you’re not ready to tell me.”

 

“I want to tell you though,” Brian told him quietly. “I need to tell you.”

 

Justin stayed quiet, he knew Brian would talk when he was ready.

 

“I was fourteen… and horny, really fucking horny,” he laughed bitterly.

 

Justin felt his stomach drop at those words. Fourteen. What the fuck could have happened to him at fourteen? All sorts of scary shit was starting to run through his brain and he was beginning to freak himself out.

 

Brian swallowed loudly, “It used to be the highlight of my week.”

 

“What was?” Justin asked softly.

 

“Gym class.”

 

Justin listened patiently, scared that if he said anything else that Brian would stop talking.

 

“He knew I was gay, he never said anything but he knew.”

 

Justin shivered, he didn’t like where this was going. He held on tightly to Brian’s hand and silently encouraged him to continue.

 

“It was probably my own fault. It’s all I could think about, you know? I knew I wanted something - I just didn’t know what it was that I wanted. That probably doesn’t make any sense,” he sighed.

 

No, None of this made any sense to Justin, but Brian was talking and he didn’t want to stop him.

 

“I remember one day after gym class he asked me to stay behind.”

 

Justin felt sick to his stomach. He’d wanted to believe Brian had been talking about another pupil in his class, but the more Brian talked, the less likely that seemed.

 

“And I was so excited - I remember having butterflies in my stomach as I waited for everyone to leave the locker room so he could talk to me. I don’t know what I thought was going to happen.”

 

“What did happen?” Justin had to ask, after Brian stopped talking.

 

“Once everyone had left, he sat down on the bench next to me… told me how great I’d played that day and that if I kept it up, I’d easily get into college with a soccer scholarship… I remember feeling...so fucking proud of myself. And it… it felt really good to have someone paying that sort of attention to me.”

 

Justin didn’t know much about Brian’s childhood, but he’d met Joan, so he could only imagine.

 

“I remember he ran his hands through my hair and my dick was so fucking hard from just being there with him...and then he kissed me. I was on top of the fucking world. I’d never kissed anyone before, not like that anyway and I remember thinking I was the shit. We made out for a bit and i came in my fucking pants like the inexperienced teenager that I was and he was so fucking great about it,” he laughed bitterly. “But it was all a fucking act.”

 

Justin’s throat felt like it was on fire from holding back the tears of what he knew was yet to come.

 

“Then that week, it might have been the next gym class, I can’t remember - he tells me he needs to see me in his office after school. I can remember my friends Scott and Alex teasing me about being in trouble. But I was on cloud nine thinking I’d be going back there for more of what went on in the locker room the other day. I’d been jerking off to that make-out session ever since, it was different than fantasizing about...sex, being fucked. That was all in my head, things that, I don’t know, I knew I eventually wanted. But I knew what making out with him felt like and loved it… and I thought that’s all he wanted too. But I was so fucking wrong.”

 

Brian’s body began to shake as he continued to talk.

 

“As soon as I walked into his office he locked the door - and he looked different, it scared me and I didn’t know why. But I felt really uncomfortable and one part of me really wanted to go home, whereas the other part of me thought that maybe I was just nervous. That I wanted this just as much as he did. Although I didn’t quite know what this was.”

 

Brian fell silent again, the only sound coming from him were his hitched breaths. Justin bit his lip to keep himself from crying, then forced himself to ask, “What was ‘this’ Brian?”

 

“I was in 8th grade for fuck sake, what did I know?”

 

He wasn’t even in High School yet, Justin felt sick to his stomach.

 

“He didn’t even kiss me,” Brian gasped out, “He told me to take off my pants and go and stand behind his desk. I did what he told me to do because I was too fucking scared to do otherwise, “ he gulped loudly. “He came and stood behind me, grabbed ahold of my neck and forced me down. I remember hearing all this shit going on behind me but every time I tried to look at what he was doing, he’d push my head back down.

 

“It felt so cold,” Brian choked out, “and I didn’t know what it was or what was happening. I...I managed to ask him when I felt his...his cock going between my cheeks. I panicked and jerked, but he held me down like I was fucking weightless and just said, “Just sending you off for the summer as a man.”

 

Justin couldn’t help the sob that escaped him.

 

“When he...when he fucked me,” Brian whimpered, “He didn’t prep me or anything. He just rammed it in and put a hand over my mouth when I started screaming. He told me to shut up or he’d make me shut up. I heard that so much from my dad and I knew what it fucking meant and I tried to just take it and wait until it was over. I wanted to vomit when I felt him sweat on me, grunt in my ear,” Brian let out a humorless laugh, “He told me he was making me a man, but what he called me said otherwise. Bitch. Boypussy. Twink. Whore. Fag. Slut...Chicken, whenever he caught me crying.”

 

Justin felt bile rise up into his throat and his body began to shake with rage.

 

“After,” Brian cleared his throat, “He came in me. He hadn’t used a condom, but at least I knew it was over. But he...he...”

 

Brian struggled to get out the words as he muffled a sob, “He took this cone, they were small but we used them to direct where to kick and pass the ball. He... he pulled out, pushed down on my back, took one off his desk, and started to shove one up in me. After he was done, he slapped my ass and told me to have fun in high school. I’ve never felt pain like that before, or after, for that matter. It felt like he’d ripped me in two. Turns out, he sort of did. By the time I managed to leave his office and walk home, the bottom of my pants were soaked with blood. There were still a few days left in school, but I pretended to be sick and kept a towel on my bed so that I wouldn’t bleed through. My dad would kill me if I would have fucked up the mattress. I hated being at home but I couldn’t take a chance seeing him again, I fucking couldn’t. And I didn’t stop bleeding for a couple of days so I thought I was going to die. I was afraid to even take a shit and didn’t t-tell anyone. I couldn’t, I couldn’t-

 

Brian breaks off, sobbing softly into the back of Justin’s neck.

 

“I w-wanted it though, that’s what’s so f-fucking messed up about the whole situation.”

 

Brian released his death grip on Justin, allowing him to turn in his arms. “Brian, listen to me. You didn’t want that, okay? What he did… what he did, Brian, was wrong on so many fucking levels. You were raped. Don’t for one minute think that this is your fault.”

 

But Justin’s words didn’t seem to stick. All of a sudden, Brian was flinging himself out of the bed in a panic, before bending down to grip onto his knees, wheezing and trying to catch his breath.

 

“I can’t… I can’t breathe,” he panicked as he tried to make his way to the bathroom.

 

Justin shot out of bed and directed Brian to the bathroom, sitting him on the closed seat of the toilet and gently guiding his head between his knees.

 

“I need you to take deep breaths for me, okay?” And with that, Justin rushed out into their bedroom and took an ice cube tray out from the mini bar and rushed it back into the bathroom. “Here, hold one of these,” he instructed gently, placing an ice cube in Brian’s hand. It worked almost instantly and Brian’s breaths evened out and he began to calm down. Brian’s eyes were worryingly vacant, which concerned Justin, even more so when the tears started to brim and spill over, despite Brian’s expression not changing one bit.

 

“Brian, you’re in the hotel room with me. We’re in Shepardstown,” he told him softly, holding onto his cheeks as he wiped the tears with the pads of his thumbs, “You’re not there anymore. He can’t hurt you ever again, okay? He’s not in your life anymore.”

 

It took a moment, but Brian’s eyes eventually shifted towards him and they made eye contact.

 

“You can’t promise that,” Brian answered in a dull voice, “You can’t promise that when I saw him last week.”

 

And, fuck, Justin wanted to push the matter. He really did. But, with Brian’s expression showing signs of cracking, he knew that wasn’t what he needed right now. So wordlessly, he helped Brian stand back up and ushered him back to bed, becoming big spoon without any complaint from the older man. Justin rubbed his back and his belly, doing the things he remembered his own mother doing when he was upset or nervous, and hoped like hell that it would be enough to let Brian drift off into a dreamless sleep.

 

“So...now you know why I have trouble with bottoming,” Brian grunted out, “It...when I am turned on and by myself, it’s all I ever think about. I know what I am, what I like, even if I don’t act on it. It’s so fucked up, but it’s true. But I can’t do it. Not with someone else. I’ll never have that. I still can’t believe I was so okay with you fingering me.”

 

Justin let out a shaky breath and kissed Brian’s bicep, “We can...We can work our way up to it, Brian. Slowly. I would never do anything that you were uncomfortable with. I would neverhurt you. You know that, right?”

 

Brian nodded and nuzzled his face into Justin’s arms.

 

“But I want you to be able to embrace who you are, what you want and like to do.”

 

“And if I can’t?” Brian’s voice wobbled.

 

“Then I am still going to be with you,” Justin choked out, gripping onto Brian tight, “I’m still going to love you. No matter what.”

 

Brian’s body started to shake, harder than Justin had felt him since he started telling the story, before he let out a deep, heartbreaking sob. All Justin could do was hold onto him tight and let him cry.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a VERY tough chapter to write, so please be kind in your reviews. I promise you that although this storyline was VERY dark and tough to write, Road to Recovery in itself is not a dark story. It's just part of Brian's history that needs to be told and explains a lot about who he his and why he does certain things. Please review and let me know what you think, ask me anything :)

HUGE thanks to Annie for helping me with this. You truly are like my brain twin - just smarter <3

To be continued.
SunshineSally is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Road to Recovery also liked 852 other stories.