- Text Size +

 

 

 

Brian moaned as Justin wrapped his arms around his neck, climbed onto his lap and straddled him. The thrum of the house music that played around them was drowned out by the sounds of their laboured breathing as they made out in one of the semi-private booths built into the wall of the club.

 

The smell of Justin’s warm skin drove Brian wild as he buried his face into the side of his neck and he inhaled deeply. His scent was intoxicating, the combination of his natural body odour and the faint smell of his deodorant was akin to some sort of psychedelic drug and was driving Brian insane.

 

He kissed his way down Justin’s neck and pulled roughly at the V of his t-shirt, exposing his collar bone.

 

“You drive me fucking crazy, you know that?” Brian groaned, as he felt Justin wiggle around on his lap, his dick feeling as though it might explode from the delicious friction that Justin was creating.

 

“Oh, I know,” Justin grinned cheekily, as his hand stroked Brian’s cheek.

 

Their tongues tangled together as Brian’s hands teased the hem of Justin’s t-shirt, before they found their way underneath, enjoying the way Justin’s taut stomach muscles flexed beneath his fingers.

 

Justin threw his head back as Brian worshiped his body. “Mmm!”

 

“Take your shirt off for me,” Brian commanded.

 

Justin did as he was told and threw his t-shirt behind him.

 

Brian growled. The sight of Justin’s delectable pale skin set off every nerve in his body and he felt as though he could sporadically burst into flames. He wrapped his arms around Justin tightly, crashing their lips together as he walked his fingers up his back sending a shiver down his spine.

 

He bent his head and dropped wet, open mouthed kisses across Justin’s shoulders and down the middle of his chest. Justin arched into him, begging him for more. So Brian continued on down, nipping and biting at his nipples playfully.

 

Brian pulled back, eliciting a whimper of protest from Justin.

 

“Why did you stop?”

 

“Stand up,” Brian ordered.

 

Justin remained on Brian’s lap; and whispered seductively into his ear. “Make me.”

 

Brian leant forward and captured his mouth in a hungry mouth watering kiss.

 

He shivered at Brian’s words; the demanding tone of his voice was enough to make his balls ache with desire. Lifting himself out of Brian’s lap, he gasped at the sound of his zipper being lowered and the speed at which his jeans and briefs found their way onto the floor.

 

Brian could feel people’s eyes on them, mesmerised by their sheer beauty and the way in which sparks were practically flying between them. Yet all he cared about was showing Justin just how much he liked him, making him feel loved, feel beautiful… and making him cum harder than he ever had in his whole freaking life.

 

Brian grabbed Justin’s hips, bringing him to stand in between his legs, his own jeans now inexplicably tight. His cock pressed against his zipper as it thickened and hardened at the sight of the man in front of him.

 

Leaning forward he took the tip of Justin’s cock between his lips, his tongue pressed firmly against the underside. He began to move, his neck bending slowly forward and back as he took more of Justin’s cock into his mouth.

 

Justin’s hips surged forward as the pressure built up inside him, pushing more of his cock into Brian’s mouth.

 

Brian couldn’t get enough, and took Justin’s entire length into his mouth, running his tongue over the shaft as he sucked hungrily. He could almost taste his release.

 

His teeth scraped over Justin’s cock as his throat contracted and Justin’s hips bucked violently.

 

A strangled groan escaped Justin’s mouth as his orgasm took over and he shot his load into Brian’s mouth.

 

His own cock was now painfully hard as he swallowed hungrily, savouring the delicious taste of Justin in his mouth.

 

As Brian stood up, Justin’s hands quickly found their way into the front of his jeans.

 

“Don’t touch,” Brian warned, as he swatted his hand away.

 

“Well, hurry up and put it to good use then,” Justin moaned impatiently.

 

Brian grinned as he pulled down his jeans and sat back down, his dick now painfully hard and desperately craving attention.

 

“Sit on my lap,” Brian breathed huskily, as he reached over and pulled out a packet of lube and a condom from his back pocket. Justin watched eagerly as Brian rolled on the condom and snapped open the lube before he generously coated the fingers of his right hand.

 

Pressing firmly on Brian’s shoulders, Justin slowly straddled his lap.

 

“Hey,” whispered Justin, as he ran his hands through Brian’s hair.

 

“Hey yourself,” Brian replied hotly. “Lift yourself up onto your knees for me.”

 

As Justin pulled himself up onto his knees, Brian ran the tip of his index finger down Justin’s ass crack and traced his hole lightly. Justin threw his head back as he hummed in delight at the sensations flowing through him.

 

“Brian, please,” he begged.

 

“What? What do you want?”

 

“Please.”

 

“Is this what you wanted?” Brian whispered. He concentrated on Justin’s face as he watched him breathe out deeply as he pushed his finger inside until his knuckle touched his delicate hole.

 

“Yes,” panted Justin. “Add another one, please.”

 

Brian groaned as he wiggled his finger, enjoying the sounds it brought out of Justin.

 

“You like feeling my fingers inside of you?”

 

“Fuck, yes,” Justin swallowed loudly. “Add another one, please.”

 

Brian complied, and pushed in a second finger, stretching the tight muscles that surrounded his fingers. He pulled back slightly before he pushed them both back in as deep as they could go.

 

“You’re so fucking warm,” Brian sighed, as he twisted his fingers, bending them slightly so he could tease Justin’s prostate.

 

“Fuckkkk!”

 

Brian brought his fingers back out before he added a third. He pushed until they were in as deep as they could go, twisting back and forth as he pushed them in and out.

 

“Oh fuck, Brian. I need… I need to feel you inside of me. Please!”

 

That’s all it took for Brian to pull his fingers out, drawing a deep guttural groan from Justin.

 

“Hurry up.”

 

Brian teased Justin’s ass cheeks apart and squeezed them roughly in his hands.

 

“I want you to ride me.”

 

Justin looked down at him, as he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. “Yeah?”

 

“Sit on me, Justin,” Brian all but begged, as he desperately fisted his cock, his hand worked overtime as it moved up and down.

 

Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and tugged him towards him until their bodies were almost touching. Justin looked down as Brian aligned himself and watched in awe as he lowered himself onto Brian’s dick.

 

“Mmm! Look how much your body wanted this,” panted Brian, as Justin’s body accepted him so easily.

 

Justin’s eye’s closed as Brian entered him, and he couldn’t stop the rough moan from escaping his lips.

 

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Brian groaned. “Ride me.”

 

Justin gasped as Brian grabbed at his waist and began effortlessly lifting him up and down, raising his own hips at the same time so he could enter him harder, and deeper than before.

 

“Ah, ah, oh, God. Ah,” Justin panted in time with Brian’s movements.

 

Brian worked his hips harder and faster and their bodies slapped together noisily. The wonderful sound of skin on skin spurred Brian to pound into Justin.

 

“Look in the mirror behind you,” Brian said hoarsely. “Can you see how hot you look like this?”

 

Justin nodded his head. His face covered in sweat and his eyes threatened to roll back from the intense pleasure he was being subjected to.

 

“Don’t even think about closing your eyes, Sunshine. I want you to watch me cum inside of you.”

 

“Fuck, Brian. Oh, fuck.”

 

Brian’s words triggered something inside of him, and he came – long and hard, coating Brian’s hands as they helped coax his orgasm out of him.

 

“Holy fucking shit…”

 

Brian hissed, as his thrusts became more erratic and the angle at which he hit Justin’s prostate changed. “Yesss,” were the only words he could muster as his own intense climax overtook him, making him stiffen and push up roughly into Justin as he shot his load into the condom.

 

Justin breathed heavily as he lifted his hips and let Brian slip out of him. The young man smiled, kissed Brian on the lips, and held onto him. Brian pressed kisses against his collarbone before letting them both fall back into the seat.

 

“Fuck,” Brian mumbled, his breathing erratic, “That was…”

 

“Amazing?” Justin guessed with a smirk.

 

“Fantastic,” Brian confirmed.

 

Justin grinned, eyes bright and happy. Brian bit his lip and leaned in for another kiss, sweeter this time. Softer.

 

But Justin seemed to have other plans.

 

Brian groaned as Justin flipped him onto his back, with an amount of strength that he hadn’t expected from the blonde. Justin ground his hips against his, making both of their cocks slowly grow hard again, and bent down to trace Brian’s lips with his tongue.

 

“Justin, fuck…” Brian gasped as he sought out more friction.

 

“Ready for round two?” Justin asked, whispering against his ear.

 

“Fuck yeah,” Brian sighed, “Let me get another cond-”

 

“I have one,” Justin interrupted, pulling the packet into view.

 

Brian glanced around, “Where did you get that?”

 

Justin shrugged, “Found it in the booth.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes before they rolled up in his head in ecstasy as Justin put his lips around his cock and started to suck.

 

“Fuck...Justin,” Brian panted, “Put it on me. Wanna fuck you again.”

 

Justin slowly raised his head and Brian looked down in anticipation. Justin slowly smiled, lay over Brian’s torso and stared him right in the eye.

 

“No,” Justin told him in a soft voice.

 

Brian looked up in confusion. “No?”

 

“Now it’s your turn,” he breathed out the words as he peppered Brian’s cheeks in kisses.

 

Brian gazed at him, his head feeling hazy, but fuck, he actually wanted it. As Brian nodded his head slowly, Justin gave him another kiss, pressed his fingers against the older man’s hole, and started to work him open.

 

This hadn’t happened in years. Fuck, Brian knew he should be freaking out right now.

 

But he wasn’t.

 

Because when Justin pressed into him, slowly and painlessly, Brian didn’t feel uncertain or embarrassed. He didn’t pay attention to the other people staring at them in the club. He focused on Justin.

 

Because the more he focused on Justin, the more he knew he was safe. And the safer he felt, the greater the pleasure was.

 

Brian let out a loud, throaty groan as his eyes fluttered open into the harshest reality he could think of - one where he wasn’t getting fucked in the ass by Justin Taylor.

 

He rubbed his eyes, maybe subconsciously hoping that what he’d just experienced wasn’t a dream, and was, in fact, quite real – it fucking felt like it was, anyway.

 

“Fuck.” His heart was hammering loudly in his chest and his breathing was laboured as though he’d just run a marathon.

 

Brian groaned when he brought his hand up to rest on his stomach and his fingers slid through the wet and sticky cum that now coated his skin.

 

It wasn’t unusual for him to wake up in the mornings with a raging hard on, nor was it that strange for him to bring himself to orgasm in his sleep; he would often wake with his dick in his hand, stroking himself to climax, but he always woke up knowing what was real and what wasn’t. But he had no fucking clue what was going on when he woke up this morning. Thinking about it now, he definitely remembered making out with Justin in a booth last night at Babylon like some fucking lovesick teenager … that explains the dream then.

 

***

 

Justin removed the lid from his steaming cup of soup and began tearing up a bread roll when his office phone rang, making him jump. No one usually called him during his lunch break.

 

“Hello,” he answered. “Yeah, that’s no problem, Kathy. Just send him in.”

 

“Hey, is everything okay?” Justin asked as he wiped at his mouth.

 

“Oh, yeah, everything’s fine,” Brian said, as he hobbled into Justin’s room and made himself comfortable. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt your lunch...”

 

“Don’t worry about it,” smiled Justin. “It’s just some shitty soup from the canteen. I forgot to bring my lunch with me this morning.”

 

Brian opened his backpack, pulled out a white paper bag and waved it in Justin’s direction. “Ah ha, then maybe I could interest you in a lemon bar?”

 

“Please,” laughed Justin as he reached into the bag and pulled out a Christmas tree shaped lemon bar, “this soup tastes like ass… dirty old man ass.”

 

Brian grimaced. “Thanks for putting that image into my head,” he groaned, as he reached in and took a lemon bar for himself.

 

“What did you get?” Justin asked.

 

Brian looked at the lemon bar in his hand and laughed. “I think it’s supposed to be a Christmas stocking.”

 

“It looks more like a…”

 

“Cock.” They both said at the same time.

 

“It really does,” laughed Brian, as he took a huge bite.

 

Justin made a face. “Ow.”

 

“I promise I’m gentler with the real deal,” he smirked, as he shoved the rest of the phallic-shaped cake into his mouth.

 

Justin laughed until he started to cough. He reached for his drink and gulped it down quickly.

 

Brian stood up, but Justin waved him back down. “You okay?” Brian asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Justin told him. “You made me laugh while I was eating, that’s all.”

 

That made Brian happy, he liked the fact he could make Justin laugh like that. Fuck, he was turning into a dyke.

 

Justin sat on the stool in front of Brian and touched his knee gently. “So, not that I don’t appreciate you bringing me cake, but I didn’t think our appointment was until tomorrow. Is your leg okay?”

 

“Oh, yeah, my leg is fine,” Brian explained. “I just wanted to… after last night,” he stammered,” I just wanted to make sure we were okay.”

 

Justin lifted Brian’s pant leg up and peeled off the sports tape securing his injured knee.

 

“What are you doing?” Brian asked. “I said my knee was fine.”

 

Justin smiled up at him. “I know you did, but you’re here, so I might as well take a look.”

 

Brian watched as Justin ran his fingers around his knee joint, and began moving his leg very gently forwards and back.

 

“So, are we… okay?”

 

Brian hated that he sounded so nervous. He wasn’t an anxious person – at all, but he didn’t want what happened between them last night to fuck things up.

 

Justin was quiet for a moment while he continued working on Brian’s leg. “Yes, we’re okay,” he smiled warmly. “But, I was thinking... maybe I should pass you over to one of my colleagues from now on.”

 

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Brian asked as he pushed Justin’s hands away.

 

“I just think after last night…”

 

“You said we were okay,” he huffed.

 

“Look at me, please?” asked Justin, as he nudged Brian with his foot. “We are okay.”

 

“So why do you want to hand me over to someone else if we’re okay? You can’t avoid me forever, Justin.”

 

Justin grabbed Brian’s hand to keep him from fidgeting. “I’m not suggesting this because I want to avoid you.”

 

“It sure sounds like it.”

 

“Will you let me finish.”

 

Brian nodded.

 

“I’m not doing this to avoid you; but after what happened last night, I think it would be unethical for me to keep treating you.”

 

Brian pushed the nerves down and smirked, “Well, I won’t tell if you won’t.”

 

Justin chuckled as he continued his examination, “Brian, I’m being serious.”

 

Brian shrugged, “Well, I’m being serious when I say that I won’t behave for any other Physiotherapist. Every medical professional I have ever had can’t stand me. Talk to my old pediatrician. I pissed on her during my first check up and made every appointment hell until I turned thirteen.”

 

“So you are going to piss on any Physiotherapist I hand you over to?” Justin asked with a raised brow.

 

“You never know.”

 

Justin sighed and gently set Brian’s leg down.

 

“I...It’s not that I want to lose you as a patient. Hell, I look forward to you walking through those doors each week. But it’s unethical. I took an oath. These...these feelings we have aren’t meant to be mixed with what’s going on here-”

 

“I told you I would wait,” Brian interrupted as he stood up and grabbed his crutch, “I will wait until you are ready. I’ll wait until you are hurting less. And if you want to wait until my final appointment with you, then that’s the way it’s going to be.”

 

Justin quickly followed Brian to the door, blocking him from leaving. “Do you mean that?”

 

“Yes, I meant it,” Brian told him.

 

Justin smiles, “And you’re sure you won’t get...you know, tired of that?”

 

“I won’t,” Brian assured him, “And I know I don’t need to ask the same. I mean, look at me.”

 

“A bit cocky, aren’t you?” Justin snorts.

 

“You might as well know now,” Brian smirked.

 

Justin felt the grin grow on his face and this feeling, something akin to tenderness, filled his heart. And due to that, he softly kissed Brian on the lips without even thinking about it.

 

“You’re a good friend,” Justin whispered softly, “Thank you.”

 

While he’s only known this man for a short time, even he is surprised that he made Brian Kinney become at loss for words.

 

It’s okay, though. Just one look and Justin knew they were on the same page.

 

***

 

Brian stretched, lifting his good arm above his head as he yawned tiredly. He looked at the time and saw he had ten minutes before he needed to get up and get ready for work. He unplugged his phone from the charger beside his bed and began scrolling through his messages. Happy that he’d not slept through any work emergencies or family dramas, he felt like he could relax a little before taking a shower. He closed his eyes briefly before he went back to his phone and opened up a new message.

 

Morning.

 

He read the message over and over a couple of times before he clicked send. It was just one fucking word, so why was he making it more complicated than it needed to be?

 

Before he had the chance to think about it too much, his phone buzzed with a reply.

 

Good morning =)

 

He could see the grin spreading across his face in the full-length mirror opposite his bed and he had to look away. This may be the only time in his adult life that he ever regretted putting it there.

 

His phone beeped again.

 

Have a good day at work =)

 

He didn’t think he’d ever thought so hard about what to write in a text message before. This was pathetic. Now he wasn’t sure if he should reply, especially after their conversation yesterday, Should they even be texting each other? He didn’t want Justin to think he was pushing him in any way, but he couldn’t help himself. They weren’t seeing each other until tomorrow, and he…he missed him.

 

Shit!

 

Screw it, he’d text him already anyway, so there was no harm in responding to his reply, it would look rude not to. Right?

 

I’d say you too. But you’re not seeing me until tomorrow…

 

Was that too much? Would Justin think he was flirting with him? He was flirting, but it didn’t mean anything. Well, it did, but… fuck, it shouldn’t be this hard.

 

He closed his eyes as his finger hovered over the send button, pressing it quickly before putting his phone back on his nightstand.

 

He can’t take it back now.

 

Looking at the clock Brian decided he might as well get up. He’d just swung his legs out of bed when his phone vibrated across his nightstand with a new message.

 

Cocky, aren’t you? ;)

 

Brian laughed smugly as he read Justin’s message. He really needed to get moving as he had an important meeting to prepare for, but he was having too much fun talking to Justin to care.

 

Oh, you have no idea how cocky I can be.

 

Did he really just say that?

 

Believe me, I think I do ;)

 

Brian chuckled at Justin’s reply. Of course, he knew what he was like. They may not have known each other for very long, but Brian already felt as though Justin knew him better than most, which says a lot about the people he surrounds himself with.

 

Ha. Later.

 

He knew if he didn’t jump in the shower now, he’d be late for work. So he set his phone down and made his way towards the bathroom. The entire time he was brushing his teeth, he couldn’t seem to wipe the ridiculously blissful smile off of his face. He showered, shaved and got dressed all before checking his phone again.

 

Later ;)

 

***

 

“What the fuck?” Brian jumped when he saw Emmett sitting on one of the chairs in the loft’s lobby waiting for him. He had a bag of shopping at his feet, filled to the brim with fresh ingredients and a bottle of wine.

 

“Surprise!”

 

“How the hell did you get in here?” Brian asked curiously.

 

“It’s nice to see you too, Brian.”

 

Brian rubbed at his eyes. “It’s just been a long day. Seriously, though, how did you get in here?”

 

“A delicious bearded gentleman let me in when I told him I was here to surprise you.”

 

“That’ll be Steve.”

 

“I didn’t find out his name. Just that he had the most beautiful green eyes and his jeans fit him like a glove.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes at his friend as he attempted to lift the elevator gate with his crutch.

 

Emmett pushed Brian’s crutch away, pulled up the grate and extended his arm, “Voila! “

 

Brian smiled warmly at his friend.

 

“I thought I’d make us dinner,” explained Emmett, as he followed his friend in and pressed the button for Brian’s floor.

 

“What are we having?” Brian asked tiredly, as he leaned heavily against the wall of the elevator.

 

“Ah, tonight, Monsieur, we will be ‘avin grilled saumon, with a tastee avocado and cucumba salad,” Emmett replied in quite possibly the world’s worst French accent.

 

Brian nodded. Well, there goes his quiet evening in… Although he couldn’t complain too much, Emmett was a fantastic cook, and it sure beat eating Thai for the third time that week.

 

“So go get changed, baby, while I get dinner ready,” Emmett smiled as he began unloading the groceries.

 

Brian did as he was told, and made his way up to his bedroom. He threw on a pair of faded light blue jeans and a black wife beater. He’d have a shower later tonight; just the thought of having one now exhausted him.

 

He made his way back to the kitchen and took a seat at the breakfast bar, watching as Emmett ooh and ahhed over his designer pots and pans.

 

“I have cast iron skillet envy,” sighed Emmett dramatically as he began preparing their dinner.

 

Brian laughed at the look on his friend’s face when he eyed the skillet. Emmett’s tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth.

 

“So, how was work?” Emmett asked, as he poured some brown sugar and soy sauce into a small bowl, and mixed them together.

 

“Exhausting. We have taken on three large new accounts this week.”

 

Emmett beamed proudly at his friend. “That’s really great, baby.”

 

Brian smirked, “yeah, well, what did you expect?”

 

“Only the best, of course,” laughed Emmett.

 

Brian pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked his messages.

 

Nothing.

 

“So,” started Emmett, “did you have a good time at Babylon last night?”

 

Brian looked up from his phone, “Hmm?”

 

Emmett tilted his head with a knowing smile, “Don’t play coy...you know what I’m talking about.”

 

“I really don’t.”

 

He’s bluffing…

 

“Mmhmm,” Emmett teased, as he coated the salmon in the marinade he’d just made. “I saw you two smooching it up in one of the booths. “

 

Oh shit!

 

Brian cleared his throat nervously.“It was nothing.”

 

That was a lie, but he wasn’t going to tell Emmett that.

 

Keeping his eyes on the salmon he was grilling, Emmett said, “It didn’t look like nothing.”

 

Brian looked away and stayed silent, hoping Emmett would lay off.

 

“What are you looking for?” Brian asked, a little harshly, “Gossip?”

 

Emmett blinked, “Brian, no. I thought...I thought we were on closer terms now. You should know I wouldn’t talk about anything you didn’t want spread around.”

 

Brian sighed and felt a little guilty over his remark. Emmett was a good friend.

 

“I know you wouldn’t.”

 

“It’s just,” Emmett reaches for the bottle of wine and pours them both a glass before continuing. “I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

Brian took the glass from Emmett and swirled it around under his nose, before taking a sip. “This is nice,” he tells his friend.

 

“Pinot Noir is the perfect accompaniment to salmon,” explained Emmett.

 

They were silent for a minute while they drank their wine; the only sound coming from the kitchen was Emmett as he made his own salad dressing.

 

“It’s just… it wasn’t that long ago you were with Adam.”

 

“I know that,” Brian responded tensely.

 

“I know you do.” Emmett smiled sincerely, “I just want you to be careful, okay? Guard that beautiful heart of yours.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes before he put his drink down and ran his hands nervously through his hair. “I really like him.”

 

Emmett plated up their dinner and wiped his hands on his apron before taking their food to the table. “Yeah?”

 

“But nothing is going to happen between us,” he explained, “not for the moment anyway.”

 

“And who decided that?” Emmett asked curiously, as he took a seat at the table across from Brian.

 

“We both did.”

 

Emmett nodded, “That’s great, baby. You need time to get over Adam.”

 

“I know,” he breathed. “Neither of us are in the right place to start up something new right now. He just got out of a long-term relationship.”

 

Emmett ate a few mouthfuls before he asked, “But you both want something to happen - eventually?

 

“Yes,” Brian nodded enthusiastically, as a huge smile spread across his face.

 

It's strange to think he’s sitting here eating dinner with Emmett and is able to talk so candidly about his feelings. The Brian of yesteryear would have laughed in his face if someone had mentioned that this would ever be happening. But he’s changed. He’s grown up. And it's not quite as scary as he thought it would be.

 

“I assumed so,” Emmett laughed freely as he topped their glasses up with more wine. ”You both seemed to be enjoying yourselves when I saw the two of you smooching and loving on each other at Babylon last night.”

 

Brian smirked, “Oh, we were.”

 

Emmett beamed at his friend; Brian’s happiness was so wonderfully contagious that they both ended up smiling at one another as they ate the remainder of their meal in silence.

 

“I don’t know what it is about him,” Brian said truthfully, as he finished off his second… or was it his third glass of wine, and poured himself another. “He has the bluest eyes; they’re like… the sky on a clear day.”

 

What the fuck? Where did that come from?

 

Emmett threw his hand up to his chest dramatically, “Oh my...Brian, that’s just so beautiful.”

 

“And don’t get me started on his ass. It’s probably the most fucking delicious ass I have seen – and I haven’t even seen it.”

 

Brian pushed the bottle of wine away from him; yep, he’d definitely had enough to drink for the evening – he shouldn’t have been drinking anyway as he was still on a high dose of pain medication for his knee.

 

“Yeah, you definitely don’t need more of that,” Emmett agreed as he takes the bottle and takes it over to the counter, along with their empty plates.

 

Brian said nothing as he lazily watched Emmett rinse off their dishes in the kitchen sink. Emmett caught his eye and turned off the faucet as soon as the last dish was washed. Then he walked over and put a hand on Brian’s shoulder.

 

“I’m glad you are doing better,” Emmett murmured, “I’ve...I’ve been worried about you.”

 

Brian swallowed before putting a smirk in place, “I’m fine. I always have been.”

 

“Don’t back-pedal after our conversation,” Emmett warned as he patted him on the cheek before sighing romantically, “I know that scrumptious PT has caught your eye. I’m glad that you’re taking time to figure things out and heal, though. I really am. It’s...it's awfully mature of you. Lord knows I’ll hand over my heart and my ass for any cute face. But one day I know that I will meet my prince and-”

 

“Don’t you need to get going?” Brian asked pointedly as he stood up, wobbling on his already unsteady feet. Emmett held on to his shoulders, steadying him.

 

“Fine, fine. I know when I’m not wanted,” Emmett grumbled before directing him towards the sofa, “Now, just park your cute little ass down and get some rest. Watch a movie or something, maybe one of those adorable little Westerns you pretend not to love so much.”

 

Brian scoffed as he made himself comfortable on the sofa, resting his head on a pillow.

 

“So, what will it be?” Emmett asked as he rummaged through Brian’s vast DVD collection. “Jesus, do you own every single Marlon Brando movie there is?”

 

“I may.”

 

“Why the hell do you own two copies of some of these?”

 

“Some of them are imported copies,” Brian told him sheepishly.

 

Emmett rolled his eyes teasingly. “How about this one?” He asked, waving a copy of ‘On the Waterfront,’ at Brian.

 

Brian laughed as he signalled Emmett to put the DVD on. “You don’t understand. I coulda had class.” *

 

“Excuse me?” Emmett looked puzzled.

 

“I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.” *

 

“How much wine did you actually drink?” Emmett laughed, watching his friend quote a line from his favourite movie.

 

“Instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.” *

 

“Right, okay… and on that note. I’m going to go,” Emmett told him, dropping a kiss on his forehead.

 

Brian looked up from the screen. “Can you grab me the bag of popcorn from the cupboard before you go?”

 

“Is there anything else I can get you, sir?” Emmett teased, as he ran into the kitchen to grab Brian’s snack of choice.

 

“Thanks,” Brian said as he took the popcorn from Emmett without even looking at him. “He’s so beautiful.”

 

“Who? Justin?”

 

“No, Marlon. Marlon is beautiful. Justin is… beautifuller.”

 

Emmett giggled; he clearly enjoyed seeing his friend so buzzed from the wine. It was a rare occurrence for Brian to be so laid back and relaxed, it was nice. “That’s it. I’m definitely going now. Do you have everything you need?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Do you have everything you need?” Emmett repeated, as he went and got a bottle of water from the fridge and put it on the floor next to the sofa.

 

“Oh, yeah. I’m good. You can go now,” Brian told him, his eyes remained focused on the screen in front of him.

 

“I can leave now? Oh, thank goodness for that,” he joked. “Don’t have any more wine.”

 

Brian waved him off and then tore into the jumbo bag of salted popcorn that he kept hidden away at the back of the cupboard for emergencies like these. Marlon Brando movies always seemed to give him the munchies… or maybe it was the wine… or the prescription medication, or the combination of all three?

 

He sat watching the movie, reciting the lines alongside his favourite characters like he always did before his mind suddenly switched to Justin. Why, he has no idea, but he doesn’t care. That boy could infiltrate his thoughts all night for all he cares.

 

Brian reached for his phone; the need to talk to Justin suddenly having overwhelmed him. He had no idea what he was going to say to him until his fingers typed out the message and clicked send.

 

I’m watching a moviee

 

He went back to the film in front of him and to mentally undressing Brando. That man had the face of an angel and the body of a God. If he saw him in Babylon there would be no denying that he would have been all over him. But if he was presented with Brando AND Justin at the same time, he knew the blond would win, hands down. How much fucking wine did he drink?

 

His phone lit up with Justin’s reply.

 

What are you watching? =)

 

He smiled as he typed back.

 

On the Waterfront. Brando is HOT. A definite 9.5 on the hotness scale.

 

He paused the movie so he could read Justin’s reply, suddenly having reached the point of the evening where he found it difficult to do two things at once.

 

Just a 9.5???? Do you need glasses? LOL ;)

 

Brian couldn’t help the grin that overtook his face. Was it possible for his face to actually hurt from smiling? Maybe his smile muscles just weren’t used to being worked so much. Was he actually thinking about this?

 

Well, he WAS a 10. But I met someone hotter.

 

haha, you’re drunk.

 

I may be slightly intoxicated but I know my eyes. They do not lie.

 

Justin’s response wasn’t immediate like the ones before have been. For a second, Brian’s buzzed brain thought he may be coming on too strongly again. He probably has been. He told Justin, fuck, he told himself, that he would take his time and wait. Wait for Justin, wait until he gets over fucking Adam…

 

But when his phone pings once more, those thoughts leave.

 

Well, I met someone who is an 11.

 

Brian felt the grin form once more before getting a little cocky again. And they just kept talking. His popcorn sat next to him forgotten and his movie on pause as he and Justin went on and on, flirting but also talking about the things they enjoyed. Movies, music, hobbies. Fuck, he was pretty sure he’s never had an extensive conversation about what he enjoyed outside of his sex life...ever.

 

It was nice. He liked talking to Justin. And, while it may be hard to keep his hands off of him, being friends with him was going to be better than he thought.

Chapter End Notes:

* Quote from 'On the Waterfront' As always, please review and let me know what you think :)