- Text Size +

 

Out of the Shadows

Chapter 11

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Brian had chosen a quiet, Italian restaurant where they could talk while they ate. By the time Justin had finished dessert, they'd made a good start at getting to know one another. Brian had told him all about his friends and how he'd donated sperm for Lindsay and her partner, Mel. Justin had to smile at the love he saw in the hazel eyes when Brian talked about Gus. In turn, Justin told him a bit about what it was like growing up in the Taylor house. He had many happy memories of his mom and Brian was glad for that. He was also quite impressed to learn that Justin had graduated high school at the top of his class with a 1500 on his SATs.

"That was perfect," Justin said as they left the restaurant two hours after arriving. "Thank you."

Brian put one arm around the younger man's shoulders and kissed his temple as they walked down the street toward where the Jeep was parked. "The night's still young, Sunshine."

"Oh?" Justin asked, eyes sparkling. "You have something else planned do you?"

"I have a bottle of wine in the backseat," he replied. "Lindsay's always telling me you should never go to someone's home for the first time empty handed."

Justin craned his neck to look at the other man. "But you did show up the first time empty handed," he pointed out.

"I didn't want to look like a dickless fag standing there with a bottle of wine if you slammed the door in my face," Brian admitted with a smirk. "Lindsay never got that part."

Justin laughed. "First, I would never slam the door in your face, and second, I don't think anyone could ever mistake you for a dickless fag."

"I know," Brian smirked, "but it's always nice to hear."

Justin smacked him playfully in the stomach and Brian turned him and pushed him up against the passenger side of the Jeep. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Merely basking in what he thought was the other man's undivided attention, Justin was totally oblivious to the battle waging in Brian's mind.

They'd passed a flower vendor on the way from the Jeep to the restaurant and Brian hadn't missed the appreciative way in which Justin had glanced at the fragrant bouquets. He hadn't said anything and Brian had pretended not to notice. On the way back to the car, Justin hadn't even bothered to look. It was obvious from his initial reaction that the blond liked flowers. Had he just stopped and looked at them for a moment, Brian might not have thought anything of it. The fact that he hadn't was what bothered him - it bothered him a lot. As a hired date, he was probably used to going where the client wanted to go, doing what the client wanted to do, even eating what the client wanted to eat. What about what Justin wanted? The teen's words from the alley came back to him with painful clarity.

… Who gives a fuck what I want? …You think I wanted any of this? You think I wanted my father to come after me? …

As much as he hated to admit it, Brian gave a fuck. He wasn't renting the kid like some fucking tuxedo on prom night. As much as Justin didn't want to be another trick on Brian's list, Brian wasn't about to be like another client on Justin's.

"Any of those hired dates ever buy you flowers?" he finally asked quietly.

Justin shook his head slightly, unable to tear his eyes away from Brian's. With a kiss to his forehead, Brian whispered. "Don't move." He made his way to the vendor and returned a moment later with a bouquet of red roses and baby's breath. "I've never done this before," he said seriously. "And I'll likely never do it again, but …but I want there to be no mistake that tonight is different. For both of us."

Justin smiled and took the flowers, tears forming in his eyes. "Don't worry," he whispered hoarsely. "I'll never forget this as long as I live. It's been the best night of my life."

Brian planted his tongue in cheek, grateful for the light in Justin's eyes. As often as he'd seen Justin with one of his 'dates', he'd never seen that look of pure joy on his face. Who would have believed a few fucking flowers could make such a difference. "Even if it was ridiculously romantic?" he teased.

Justin nodded. "Thank you," he whispered.

In response, Brian leaned toward him, pausing only slightly to savour the moment before their lips finally joined in a sweet, tender kiss. "You're welcome," he whispered when they pulled apart.

Justin smiled and inhaled the roses' scent deeply. "Another first for both of us," he said happily.

"Come on," Brian said softly, not wanting to address that particular comment. "There's a bottle of wine with our name on it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once back in Justin's apartment, he retrieved two glasses and proceeded to put the flowers in water while Brian opened the wine. Brian headed for the sofa, but Justin pulled him toward a spot in front of the fireplace.

"It's electric," Justin explained as he flicked the switch to start the artificial flames. "It doesn't give off any heat, but it's great for ambiance."

"Ambiance, huh?" Brian teased.

"Shut up," Justin chuckled as he arranged pillows on the floor and pulled Brian down beside him. Taken slightly off guard, Brian landed half on top of the other man, their faces scant inches apart. Justin swallowed hard. "Ambiance is important," he said in a throaty whisper.

"So I see," Brian replied, his voice equally hushed. Blue eyes locked with hazel for a long moment before their lips finally met in a deep, passionate kiss. When they parted for air, they were both breathing heavily. "Jesus," Brian gasped.

Justin didn't trust himself to speak. Instead, he pulled Brian down for another soul-searing kiss. He whimpered as their already hard cocks ground together and Brian groaned into his mouth in response.

"Justin," Brian breathed as he pulled away. "If we go any further, we're not going to want to stop."

Justin studied his eyes for a moment. "Will you still want to see me tomorrow?" he whispered reluctantly.

Brian smiled and kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow…" He kissed one eyelid closed, "And the next day…" and then the other, "And the day after that…" He planted the last kiss on Justin's trembling lips. "For as long as you want me," he finished on a whisper.

Justin opened his eyes and smiled softly. "Then don't stop," he murmured in a sultry voice.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, watching Justin's expression carefully.

Biting his lower lip, Justin nodded slowly. "I'm sure," he finally managed in a matching whisper. "Just go slow, OK?"

Brian smirked. "Been a while, Sunshine?"

The colour rose slightly in Justin's cheeks. "Yeah… like, um… never."

Brian pulled back, frowning. "What?"

"I've never…"

"Bottomed?" Brian supplied as the other man's voice trailed off self-consciously.

Justin nodded.

"But…" Brian stammered, uncharacteristically surprised. "What about the agency?"

"It's an escort service," Justin explained quietly. "Sex wasn't always a part of the deal." He swallowed nervously before continuing. "And when it was, I never… I mean, I … I fucked them, never the other way around."

Brian knew of the agency and also knew that there were most definitely 'escorts' who never bottomed for anyone. Of course, they were usually well-established draws who'd been in the business longer than Justin. Most often, they had to earn that status by starting at… or in this case, *on* the bottom. He couldn't help but wonder if Justin realized Pendleton had more than likely made the arrangements.

"Not even before the agency? What about the guy you supposedly caused such a scandal with at the New Year's Eve party?"

Justin smiled sheepishly and mouthed the word 'bottom'.

Brian grinned. "And the groundskeeper?"

Shrugging slightly, Justin's smile grew.

"Bottom," Brian concluded, chuckling softly when Justin once again bit his lip and nodded.

"So," Brian said after a moment, stroking Justin's cheek as he stared into the sparkling blue eyes. "I guess this will be another first for you tonight."

"That's what it is, right? A first for us? This doesn't change anything, does it, Brian?"

Brian barked a short laugh at the uncertainty in the other man's eyes. "Yeah, Justin," he drawled, his tone both sarcastic and gentle at the same time. "I absolutely hate the fact that I'll be your first."

Justin recognized the teasing for what it was and smiled in relief. "I know what you thought and I should have told you but …."

Brian leaned down to kiss him gently. "It wouldn't have made a damned bit of difference to me," he assured his lover, "but I'm glad you told me. I want your first time to be special."

Justin had to swallow the lump in his throat. "It already is," he rasped.

Brian slowly leaned in for an even deeper kiss as his hands made their way under Justin's shirt and across the smooth, fevered skin there. When he released the slightly swollen lips, he took a moment to gaze at the beauty beneath him. Slowly, his fingers began tracing a path down the long column of the teen's throat to his chest, pausing at the neck of his tee before skating lightly down his sides to grasp the hem of the garment. He pulled it up and over the tousled, blond head, casting it absently aside as his eyes mapped every inch of skin for the first time.

Fingers followed his line of sight, moving delicately, a mere dusting of sensation as he slowly caressed the warm skin. His lips returned to those of his lover, the kiss both tender and possessive, claiming and surrendering at the same instant.

Even as their lips parted, their gazes met. Silently looking into each other's eyes, they undressed one another, their unhurried movements heightening the desire flowing between them.

Once they were both naked, Brian took a moment to drink in the beauty stretched out before him. The other man's cheeks were slightly flushed, lending a brighter intensity to the deep, blue eyes. Lips, swollen and moist from his kisses beckoned wordlessly to him and he had to fight the urge to plunder them with his own. Justin could feel his skin warming as Brian's eyes caressed him as thoroughly as any hands ever could.

When the need to touch became too strong, Brian reached out slowly, his hands stroking the youthful face. He kissed the fluttering eyelids reverently before moving on to trail his lips gently over the high cheekbones and down to the curve of the younger man's jaw.

Only when he'd covered every inch of his lover's face did he continue his downward journey, hands following lips as they paid homage to the teen's throat, his shoulders and chest as Justin began to writhe beneath the man so slowly seducing him.

"Brian," he whispered on a sigh as his new lover's lips found their way to the base of his twitching cock.

But Brian didn't stop there for long. After placing a gentle kiss on the head, he moved on to the taut ballsac beneath, tonguing the full globes and then blowing softly over the moistened skin.

Justin fisted his hands in the pillows, his head pressed back as the sweet assault continued. His entire body thrummed with anticipation, torn between wanting to end the delicious torture and wishing it could go on forever.

Brian gently stroked his way down the strong, lean legs taking time to kiss each toe and the slender arch of each foot before making his way back up to the throbbing member awaiting him. After placing another soft kiss on the leaking head, he rose up onto his knees, hazel gaze holding blue for a moment in silent promise.

Gently, he turned the other man over and began another trail of kisses down his spine, pausing at the top of his crack to tease with his tongue.

"Brian," Justin moaned. "Brian, please."

"Patience, Sunshine," Brian murmured, taking the firm globes of Justin's ass in his hands and kneading them gently. "We'll get there."

"But will I still be alive when we do?" the younger man panted.

Brian laughed softly and lowered his head to lick slowly along the length of Justin's crack, eliciting a long moan from the man beneath him. He repeated the action then traced the rosy opening with his tongue, grasping Justin's hips tighter when the man's body bucked upward. Once the hole glistened with his saliva, he pointed his tongue and thrust it into the virgin tunnel.

"Christ!" Justin gasped, bucking uncontrollably at the sensation.

Brian grinned as much as he could while still thrusting his tongue in and out of the sweet ass. When Justin's desperate movements signaled he was close, he reluctantly withdrew and turned the man over once again.

"Wha…?" Justin objected, his eyes glassy and dazed.

"I want to see your face," Brian explained gently. He leaned in and kissed the strawberry lips as he reached for his discarded jeans and withdrew a condom and a small tube of lube.

He slowly lifted Justin's legs to rest on his shoulders before coating two fingers with the cool gel. His eyes never left Justin's as he traced the puckered opening slowly before slipping the first digit inside. Justin's eyes widened slightly as his soul seemed to take flight, soaring high beyond the limitations of physical pleasure. He vaguely wondered if such pure, unfettered bliss was meant to be experienced by those still bound to earth.

Brian stroked slowly in and out a few times before adding a second finger. "Relax," he encouraged when Justin tensed slightly. Justin nodded once and grasped the man's biceps.

Continuing to work his fingers in his lover's tight ass, Brian watched the emotions playing on Justin's face with a hint of awe. The man was nothing short of beautiful to start with, but in the throes of passion his natural beauty combined with an eroticism that took Brian's breath away.

"Fuck me, Brian," Justin pleaded, bringing the other man out of his trance-like state.

After withdrawing his fingers, Brian sheathed his cock and lubed it before positioning the head at Justin's prepared opening. "Take a deep breath," he instructed softly. Once Justin had complied, he began to push gently. "Now let it out."

Justin did, wincing slightly at the sudden pain as the head passed the tight ring of muscle. "Hurts," he panted. "Does it always hurt?"

"A little," Brian said truthfully. "But that's a part of it. Just relax."

Justin nodded slightly and willed his body to relax against the intrusion. The pain quickly turned to an incredible sensation and he moaned softly, Brian's signal to continue. Slowly, he continued pushing his way inside until he was buried to the hilt. "So fucking tight," he murmured, his jaw clenched as he gave them both time to adjust.

"In … credible," Justin breathed, shifting his hips slightly and gasping as the head raked his prostate. "God!"

Brian grinned and pulled out slightly, only to push back in stroking the same spot.

"Brian!"

"Feel good?" Brian asked, lengthening his strokes.

"God, yes," Justin panted. Pulling Brian's head down, he kissed him hard and deep, raising his hips to meet each of Brian's thrusts and pulling the other man even deeper inside.

"Christ," Brian gasped against Justin's lips as the smaller man rocked against him. "You sure… you've never… done this … before?" he managed to get out between thrusts.

"Not from… this end," Justin grunted back. "Faster, Brian!"

Brian increased the pace until they were both on the brink.

"Oh, God!" Justin exclaimed. "God, Brian."

Brian grabbed the younger man's rock-hard shaft and began to stroke in time with his thrusts. Justin clung tightly to his neck and called out his name as he erupted between their sweaty bodies.

The feel of Justin's spunk in his hand and the sound of his name on the tempting lips was enough to send Brian over the edge as well. With one final, deep thrust, he growled out Justin's name and emptied himself into the condom.

"Fuck," he gasped as he collapsed beside the younger man. He pulled the blond to him and kissed the top of his head before tucking it under his chin. "Unfuckingbelievable."

Justin stretched out his legs and sighed in pure contentment. "You weren't so bad yourself," he said with a satisfied grin.

Brian laughed and smacked one pale ass cheek playfully before removing the condom and tying it off. He dropped it beside the makeshift bed and took Justin in his arms once again, smiling gently as the young man snuggled close, resting the blond head on his chest.

They both basked in the afterglow, hands stroking cooling skin as heartbeats and breathing returned to normal.

"Brian?"

"Hmm?"

Justin turned his head and rested his chin on his lover's chest so he could look into the handsome face. "What you said earlier… about tomorrow and the day after that. I understand if…"

Brian smiled as the words trailed off, reaching out a hand to brush a lock of hair from the blond's sweaty brow. "I never say anything I don't mean," he said quietly.

Justin's responding smile seemed fragile and Brian suspected he was still struggling with some of the things his father had said. At that moment, he would have gladly beaten Craig Taylor to a pulp given the chance, but reassuring the young man he held in his arms was more important.

"Justin," he said seriously. "You are smart, talented, strong…. not to mention incredibly hot and an amazing lover."

The words got the slight blush and embarrassed smile he'd been hoping for and he continued. "Give me one sane reason why anybody wouldn't want to be with you?"

Justin searched the hazel eyes and saw only sincerity there. "I can't think of one off hand," he finally admitted with a shy smile.

"I can't promise I won't fuck this up," Brian said. He wanted to admit that he was willing to try, but the words seemed foreign to him. He hoped Justin knew it by the mere fact that he was there.

"I can't promise either," Justin replied after a brief silence. "I just .. I've never had anything like this before."

Brian pulled the young man on top of him so that their foreheads were touching. Wrapping his arms around the lithe body, he whispered, "I've never wanted anything more than a quick fuck." He wanted to leave it at that, to keep his reputation as an uncaring stud intact, but there was no denying that since he'd met Justin, he'd become increasingly dissatisfied with that. Justin made him want to be more and rather than feel pressured, he felt somehow comforted by that. Swallowing the last of his reservations, he added, "Until now."

"What changed?" Justin asked, stroking his fingers idly through Brian's hair as he stared intently into the hazel eyes.

Brian smiled. "My best friend convinced me to get my head out of my ass and take a chance."

"Michael?" Justin asked, pulling back slightly in surprise.

Brian nodded, rolling his lips between his teeth. "He told me that not believing in love doesn't keep it from existing."

Justin raised one eyebrow. "Michael said that?"

Brian laughed. "Actually what he said was 'not believing in mosquitoes won't keep them from biting you in the ass'."

Justin laughed as well and shook his head. "That sounds more like Michael." The laughter died and they stared at each other for a moment. "Did you get bitten, Brian?"

Brian took a deep breath and held it for a moment. "I think… they might be getting ready to land," he finally said, his voice tinged with awe.

Justin dipped his head to kiss his lover gently. "Definitely the best night of my life," he whispered against the other man's lips.

Brian rolled them until he had the blond tucked safely beneath him. "And it just keeps getting better," he murmured with a smile.

Conversation dwindled to a collection of soft moans and breathy whispers as they once again lost themselves in each other.