- Text Size +

A Tale of Four Queers


Chapter 2



Brian was ordering a shot of Beam for himself and beer for John at the bar in the first class lounge while they were waiting to board their flight. It wasn't a long flight to Caracas but they decided on an evening departure in deference to the heat. Justin and Bobby were off buying some last minute snacks and magazines for the flight.


"Brian, why first class? I know you can afford it and I'm grateful for the extra leg room but isn't this an unnecessary expense?" John asked while Brian handed him his beer.


"I realize this may seem like an extravagance, considering how much this whole trip is costing the both of us; but I figured this may be our last chance at civilization for the next month and a half. We might as well make the most of it."


John nodded at the logic of Brian's statement and took a sip of his beer.


"John, are you having second thoughts? Cause if you are, we can forego this whole thing. Believe me, I'd much rather cut to the chase and go to Brazil or Cancun. I'll try to endure the wrath of the blond if it gets me somewhere with working air conditioning and drinkable water," Brian pleaded.


"I've been having second thoughts since the minute I suggested this trip. I didn't think Justin was serious and I didn't think Bobby would go along with it. He's still paying me back for that one." John winked at Brian.


"Paying you back for what?" Justin queried as he and Bobby joined their partners. "Brian, we're all paying our own way."


"That's not what I meant, Justin. Brian and I were discussing this trip. We both have reservations about the safety of our route. Did we give this enough thought?" John tried to explain.


"Brian, do you feel the same way?" Looking at his lover, Justin's eyes grew wide.


"Jus, I know this means a lot to you but I have to admit, I'm scared shitless. Hard to believe I just said that but before we all get on that plane, I want to make sure we all know the consequences of our actions. I'd rather shoulder the cancellation fees, if I can guarantee our safe return to the land of Liberty."


"And you all feel the same way about this?" Justin scanned the faces of his lover, John and Bobby. They all nodded. Justin slumped down in a chair in defeat. "Guys, I really want to go but if you all are going to be miserable..."


"Not miserable, just apprehensive," Bobby countered.


"I promise to stick to our game plan and stick to the main cities we've discussed. We'll only stay in the towns that have more than a bar and a church and with a telephone and electricity. And if I deviate from the plan you all can remind me of my promise. Please, I really need to do this. Brian, you know what I mean. Ever since I read Kinney's letters and the journal, I've been compelled to take this journey and..."


"Justin, enough!"


"We're going?"


"We're going."


Justin threw himself into Brian's arms, planting kisses up and down Brian's face and neck.


"Thank you!"


"Yeah, yeah. But I swear Justin, if I get poisoned by some dart frog and die, I will never ever fuck you again." Brian scowled as Justin hung on and he, John and Bobby roared with laughter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After transferring from the airport the foursome finally arrived at their hotel. It was a modern building with all the amenities. Brian was quite happy.


They unpacked and decided to explore some of Caracas.


A taxi took them to the Casa Natal de Bolivar. Apparently Simon Bolivar was considered the 'El Libertador' of Venezuela, even though it was Bolivia that had been named for him. The house was now a museum, but still maintained some of the flavor of the Bolivar period. It was now filled with period weapons and uniforms and murals of great battles. Justin liked the murals but not the subject matter.


The person at the desk told them that if they walked a few blocks they would find the Museo Bolivariano which had more personal relics of the great leader. They made the journey enjoying the walk in the late afternoon, but didn't find the museum all that interesting.


From there they were told to walk a few blocks farther where they would find the Iglesia de San Francisco. This was the place where Bolivar was declared the Great Liberator. It had beautiful gilt baroque altarpieces and was quite dazzling to the eye. All of them were impressed with its grandeur.


"My mother would fucking love this place," Brian said. "Too bad the old battleaxe will never see it."


"Thank God she isn't using the money from Kinney's paintings and the farm to travel here to see this," John added.


"That's for sure," Bobby agreed.


"I'm sorry I mentioned her," Brian said. "Let's talk about more pleasant things." Justin's stomach took that moment to rumble. "Like dinner," Brian grinned with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.


"I'm starving," Justin said sheepishly.


"We would have never known," Brian said sticking his tongue in his cheek.


Justin swatted him affectionately. "I could eat a cow."


"I want a cow of my own then," Bobby added with a laugh.


"I think I know just the kind of place we need to go for dinner," Brian observed.


"Where?" they all asked.


"I need to talk to the concierge to see if they have them here. I think they're more common in Brazil or maybe Argentina."


"What, tell us!"


"Be patient, grasshoppers. I'll let you know when I've talked to the concierge. Let's grab a cab and go back.


About an hour later they were all showered and dressed and waiting in the lobby as Brian got last minute instructions from the concierge. They caught a taxi outside the hotel and Brian handed the driver a piece of paper with an address on it. Shortly they arrived in front of an impressive old building. Brian led them inside. The maitre d' spoke English and escorted them to their table.


He then proceeded to show them the paddles that would bring their food to them. A red paddle meant they were eating or full and the waiters would leave them alone. A green paddle meant that they wanted food. They left the green paddle out and watched waiters armed with huge skewers of roasted beef and pork and lamb and God knew what else make their way through the maze of tables.


Almost instantly a waiter arrived with a huge hunk of meat on a skewer. They all kind of drew back at the sheer size of the thing. They finally figured out it was pork on the skewer. They each received a slice which the waiter hacked off with a weapon that looked like a machete. He was immediately replaced by someone with Beef who did the same thing, followed by lamb.


"Christ, I'm glad the waiters know what the fuck they're doing. They could do serious damage with those weapons," Bobby said.


"Don't they give you salad?" Brian wondered looking around.


"This is manly food," Justin giggled. "Mm … meat!" He pounded his chest with his fists like a caveman and they all laughed.


A wine steward appeared and they managed to order a bottle of red. Brian tried to explain to the man that he would like a salad with his meat, but he didn't think he had been too successful until magically a salad appeared in front of him. He sighed contentedly and dug into it as well as the massive slices of meat.


Justin and Bobby were gobbling in total enjoyment when Brian leaned in and licked the side of Justin's face.


"What was that for?" Justin asked with a smile. He loved a tender and caring Brian.


"You had grease on your cheek."


"And you ate it for me, and it's after seven. You are the sweetest man," Justin gushed.


Brian was glad the lighting was minimal or they all would have seen the blush he felt creeping up his cheeks. "You always taste good," he whispered. "And covered in grease … delectable."


Justin leaned in and kissed Brian. "Thanks for bringing us here," he cooed. "This is the best."


"Ready for more?" Brian asked.


Justin turned over the paddle and a new round of meat appeared. They ate and ate and ate. The trail of skewers seemed endless. Finally with a gigantic belch Justin declared he had had enough. They all laughed.


"What?" he demanded.


"We stopped eating half an hour ago," John said with a chuckle. "We've been sitting here watching you."


"My little carnivore," Brian said chucking Justin's cheek.


"Where do you put it all?" John asked.


"It goes straight to his butt. He stores it all there like a camel stores water in his humps," Brian laughed.


"You're mean," Justin said with a pout, but he couldn't maintain it and chuckled as Brian pulled him close. He leaned against Brian and received another kiss.


"You know I love that butt. Speaking of which, I'm ready to go back to the hotel and put it to good use."


"Me too," Justin agreed.


They paid their enormous bill and headed for another kind of pleasure back at their hotel.


When they got back to their hotel room, it was most certainly a case of the spirit was willing but the body weak. The heavy food combined with the humidity had exhausted the four men.


John and Bobby stripped off their clothes trying not to touch their protruding bellies; they crawled under the covers and within 2 minutes they were fast asleep. Even Justin was feeling the after effects of his overindulgence.


The shower Brian and Justin took to perk them up only served to relax them more. They went to bed hoping for unbridled sex. Unfortunately their dicks had other thoughts. Brian did give it a valiant try. With difficulty he maneuvered Justin onto his side. Brian had tried to mount Justin from behind but Justin's swollen belly coupled with the weight of his ass proved to be a formidable barrier. Even for Brian's lengthy cock. That is if Brian could see his cock. Brian's belly looked like he swallowed a soccer ball. After a couple of misses and a large belch from his loving partner, Brian gave up. He covered the two of them with the blanket and passed out.


"What the fuck is that noise? Bobby, did you set the alarm?"


"Huh? What's happening?"


"Who set the fucking alarm clock?"


"I did!" Three very annoyed men sat up, way too early the next morning, greeted by a very awake and dressed Justin. He looked liked the Crocodile Hunter in khaki shirt and shorts, boots and flowing blond hair. If it wasn't for the fact that Brian was pissed to be awakened before the sun was up and that he was still half asleep, he would have ravished Justin on the spot. Instead he groaned out loud then buried himself under the blanket. Taking their cue from Brian, John and Bobby dove back down under their blanket.


Not deterred by this temporary setback, Justin threw back the thick curtains from the windows. The sun was indeed up and very bright, lighting up the entire room.


Groaning was heard emanating from under the blankets.


"He's not going away is he?"


"No."


"We're going to have to get up, aren't we?"


"Yes."


"Brian, can't you do something about Justin? He's your partner. Forget I said that. Maybe if we hold up a red paddle he'll stay away." Bobby groaned again.


"Brian?"


"Yes, John." Brian answered from under his own blanket.


"You're awfully quiet over there. You still hiding under the blanket?"


"Yes, John."


"He is serious, isn't he?"


"Yes, John."


"Is that all you can say is yes, John."


"No, John. I say, the last one up, showered and dressed has to deal with Justin." With that, Brian was up, bounded into the bathroom and in the shower before you could say Steve Irwin. Justin giggled as John and Bobby scrambled to get into the bathroom too. In an hour they were ready and in the hotel restaurant ordering a light breakfast. Emphasis on the light.


"Go ahead, Justin, tell us your plan and remember your promise," Brian said while nibbling on a piece of muffin.


"According to the map, there's a small village not twenty-five miles away from here. It was there Kinney met up with Patrick when he first got here. It's also where Kinney had his unfortunate run in with his frog. And as you know, he survived." Justin, very wisely withheld the 'and so will you' comment he was thinking as he looked at Brian.


"Kinney wrote that he was so grateful to the local priest for his help in healing him that he vowed to decorate each church wherever their path would take them. If everyone is in agreement, I'd like to start our journey there. The town is called Santa Ana and I believe the church is still standing. So what does everyone say?"


Justin looked at Brian, John and Bobby, awaiting their decision. John and Bobby looked at one another then at Brian.


"I say, Sunshine, just get me to the church on time!"