- Text Size +

A Tale of Four Queers


Chapter 6


Bobby had Brian cracking up as the four travelers strolled back to the hotel. Brian was discovering that his brother's lover had a wicked sense of the comedic. John and Justin were following behind, glaring. It never occurred to John and Justin to just ask their partners why they shared that kiss. Or even to ask, "What the fuck?" They continued suffering in silence with their anger and jealousy growing. John had enough of the Kinney stubbornness in him and Justin was just plain obstinate. Brian and Bobby never felt the daggers that were being thrown.


At the hotel it was decided that they'd shower, change for dinner and eat at the hotel's coffee shop while discussing their next move. John and Bobby showered first.


They soaped up each other, washing away the dust and heat. Bobby found himself pushed up against the tile, a very aggressive John tugging on his cock and a tongue down his throat. Bobby gasped as John pinched his nipples, then got down on his knees to suck down Bobby's cock. For a few fleeting minutes Bobby pondered the thought that this was probably how Justin felt with his very aggressive Brian. Bobby, accustomed to the gentle passion of his partner, was surprised how his body was reacting to John's attack. Bobby didn't dislike it. He shot buckets down John's throat. He felt John turn him around and spread his butt cheeks. Bobby scratched at the tiles as John's tongue worked at his hole. One, two then a third finger stretched him open, John kissing, nipping at Bobby's neck while John finger fucked him. Bobby felt the loss of John's fingers then the pressure as the head of John's cock pushed through. He loudly groaned as John attempted to fuck Bobby through the tile.


When Bobby and John exited the shower, Bobby had that well fucked look to him. John had that familiar Kinney self-satisfied sneer. Misreading the 'he's mine' look on John's face, Brian winked at his brother as he and Justin stepped into the bathroom.


Brian adjusted the water temperature and spray to Justin's liking. He began to shampoo Justin's hair, massaging the boy's scalp, rinsing it clean. Brian, using Justin's favorite soap, lathered his boy, skimming his long fingers across Justin's lean body. Before Brian was able to taste Justin's lips, Justin had Brian pushed up against the tile, Brian's cock in his mouth and one finger in Brian's tight hole massaging his prostate. There was nothing Brian could do but lean back and succumb to Justin's ministrations. Brian came deep within Justin's mouth. Brian was barely recovered when Justin growled in his ear. "Face the wall, Kinney." Before Brian could turn, Justin kissed him, sharing his taste, biting Brian's lips till they were swollen and very red. Justin pushed Brian around, sheathed his cock then shoved it into Brian.


"Fuck!" Brian cried out. Brian's mind was swimming. Justin wasn't often this aggressive but when he was, it was Brian's ultimate turn on. Adjusting for their height difference, Brian bent low, allowing Justin to take him hard and deep. They both came with a mighty grunt.


Justin was beginning to feel a little guilty about his treatment of Brian. He rinsed off Brian, toweled him dry then massaged Brian's favorite moisturizer into his skin. When they finally left the bathroom, Brian was practically purring. If he wasn't so hungry, Brian would have gone right to sleep very sated. Justin handed Brian his clothes then dressed. Before they left the room, Brian whispered to Justin. "I don't know what's gotten into you but I could do with more of that later." Even though Brian had just come twice within the hour, Justin could feel Brian's hardening cock straining against his shorts. Justin kissed Brian and promised him more would follow. Brian nodded and they left to join John and Bobby.


The coffee shop fare was simple but satisfying. The foursome discussed the next leg of their trip, noting that Colon, Panama was next on the agenda. Kinney made reference to this city in the journal and that there were several villages within a hundred mile radius of Colon he and Patrick had visited. They planned to spend several weeks in Colon, using it as home base. Feeling the need of a little energy, Brian broke his no carb after seven rule and ordered ice cream, vanilla. A large bowl that he could share with Justin.


When the ice cream arrived, Brian handed Justin a spoon then dug in. Realizing that Justin wasn't sharing, Brian put down his spoon and stared at Justin who seemed to have developed a fascination for his napkin. Brian looked at Justin then over to his brother who appeared to have developed the same fascination. Something was wrong and no one was volunteering. Brian eyed Bobby and nodded toward John and Justin. Bobby shrugged. He couldn't figure it out either.


"Okay. When Justin Taylor picks at his dinner and allows vanilla ice cream to melt to soup and doesn't make some crack about me having carbs after seven, I know something is seriously wrong. So now I'm asking. What the fuck is going on here?"


John and Justin both jumped at the sound of Brian's voice raised as he spat out his 'what the fuck?' Justin was no longer angry or jealous. Now he was downright scared that Brian wanted Bobby. He was trying to act rationally but was failing miserably. Tears began to flow down Justin's cheeks.


"Justin, what happened?" Brian was on the verge of panic. The afternoon had turned out better than expected, finding the Kinney angels and they had shared some really hot sex. Brian was wracking his brain trying to decipher Justin's mood. Bobby was having little success at cajoling anything out of John. Bobby made a suggestion.


"Brian, if we're done here, I think we should back to the room to discuss this in private."


Brian looked around at the family friendly coffee shop and nodded in agreement. He paid the check and he and Bobby led their partners back up to their room.


Safely behind closed doors, Bobby found a radio station playing something smooth and cool. He hoped the music would calm the impending drama or at least help to drown out the shouting, if it came to that.


John and Justin sat on one bed, Bobby and Brian across from them on the other. Brian ventured the question.


"Justin, John, did something happen in the church after I left to find Bobby?"


Justin looked up. "You tell me."


"I don't understand? Tell you what? One minute you were happy, discussing the angels with the monk, taking dozens of pictures. The next minute it looked like someone killed your favorite bunny. I want to know what happened to change your mood and why does John have the same look on his face?" Brian's eyes grew wide then narrowed with rage.


"Brother, dearest, I told you I don't share." Brian growled. His face grew red and his hands were clenched into fists. Brian began to stand.


"No, no. You, how could you? I love you. You were my first, my only. Why, Bobby, why?" John cried out in pain.


"John, what are you talking about?"


"We saw you. You and Brian. Coming from the mausoleum, kissing." John lost it. He could no longer hide the pain, his tears were flowing freely.


"Is that what you both think? That Brian and I were, were… I can't even say it. No offense

Brian, you are a very attractive man but you're not my type."


Brian was beginning to assess the situation and he knew this could very easily turn out badly if he said the wrong thing. So he wisely allowed Bobby's cool head to lead the way. Brian merely nodded at Bobby's comment.


"John, what did you see, what do you think happened?"


"I saw Brian kiss you and you didn't stop him."


"Justin, is that what you saw?" Justin couldn't speak, he nodded.


"Will you both listen to me; I mean really listen to me as I tell you what really happened?" Both Justin and John looked at Bobby and nodded. Bobby recounted the incident with Roberto and Brian's timely involvement. He calmly put forth the facts and admitted to the kiss, both kisses and to Brian's admission regarding Justin's true nature to top. Brian was a little pissed. There were times that he wished he still held fast to his notorious top rep but the night Justin Taylor came into his life, it was totally turned upside down. Literally as well as figuratively.


When Bobby concluded his summation, he sat down and waited for the jury's verdict.  John and Justin digested what Bobby told them then looked at each other. They both jumped up. John made a grab for Bobby, swinging him from next to Brian to the bed they shared. Justin flew into Brian's arms, knocking him back onto the bed, kissing Brian until they couldn't breathe.


Clothing flew in all directions. Hard naked bodies rutted up against each other. Justin kept Brian on the edge all night, fucking him into the mattress, making love to him until Brian begged Justin for release.


John continued to be the aggressor that night but it was John's gentle aggression not the wild man from the shower. Bobby was very content to leave the wild man in the shower. For now. He knew he could retrieve him at any time.


It was close to dawn when the fuckfest finally ended. Fortunately one of them had the presence of mind to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door. The lovers snuggled close. Before they fell asleep, Brian admonished Justin for not telling him how he was feeling.


"Justin, next time, if there is a next time, talk to me."


"I will, I promise. I'm sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. It's that I love you so much; we've been through so much together. I still get a little stupid when it comes to us."


"Ditto. I will make mistakes and you know I'm still not..."


"I know and I appreciate that you don't flaunt it. And I make mistakes too. Just don't stop loving me."


"Now how could I ever possibly stop loving the first man who has ever properly topped me?" Brian and Justin kissed until their lips were raw and swollen. Justin threw his leg over Brian's and his arm around Brian's chest, Brian wrapping his arms around Justin. They fell asleep.


"I thought those two would never shut up." Bobby grumbled.


"Maybe we should consider separate rooms from now on."


"Nah. I can put up with their incessant babbling. I'm learning a lot of sex tips from them." Bobby giggled softly. Then he got serious.


"John, our first time. I topped you."


"I know, I remember."


"Did I, I mean..."


"Bobby, you know I have no means of comparison. You are my first and my only. I only know that I don't want anyone else but you. I want to marry you someday, maybe adopt a child with you, make my mother a grandmother. I love you Bobby. Love you so much," John purred into Bobby hair.


"God, John. I love you, more than anything else." John and Bobby kissed, snuggled close and fell asleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Two days later the well rested and well fucked foursome arrived at the airport to head for Colon, Panama. At the check-in counter the next problem of their South American adventure began.


"What the fuck do you mean? Why can't we all sit together?" Brian demanded.


"This flight is completely full, sir."


"And we still want to sit together," Brian insisted glaring at the poor girl behind the counter.


"All of the seats have been assigned. We can put three of you together, but one will have to sit by himself."


"Put us in first class."


"Full."


"Can't you at least do two and two?" Brian asked his temper about ready to snap.


"I'm sorry…" the girl said shrugging her shoulders.


"Sorry doesn't cut it! I want to see your supervisor."


"Yes, sir," the girl said getting on the phone to some unseen entity who might be able to solve this dispute.


While Brian waited at the counter, a vein throbbing in his temple, Justin pulled the other two aside.


"If I sit by myself, maybe you two can keep him calm," Justin suggested.


"If you're not with him, nothing keeps him calm," John insisted.


"I'd offer to sit alone, but after what happened at the church he'd never let me," Bobby said.


"I think it should be me that takes the single seat. You two can get Brian drunk and stop him from destroying the plane," John offered.


"Maybe that would be best," Justin said frowning. "Let's suggest it."


He walked back to Brian who had steam coming out of his ears as he waited to speak to a supervisor. He tapped Brian gently on the arm.


"What?" Brian spat out.


"Um … John says he'll sit by himself and Bobby and I will sit with you. That will work," Justin smiled trying to convince Brian that this was a good idea.


"No fucking way!"


"But, Brian…"


"After what you and John thought yesterday, I'm not sitting with Bobby without my brother being there."


"But John agreed…"


"I said NO!"


"But…"


"Fuck this! The fucking flight leaves in ten minutes. I'll take the goddam seat by itself. Process it right now!" Brian demanded glaring at the girl behind the counter.


"Yes sir," she replied sweetly trying not to gloat that this arrogant but gloriously handsome man had given in. She handed him the boarding passes that she had already printed out and said, "Have a nice flight."


Justin grabbed Brian's arm and tried to drag him away from the counter. He could tell Brian was about ready to go over the counter and print his own boarding passes.


"Come on, Brian. We have to hurry or we'll miss the flight. They must be boarding right now."


Justin signaled to John and Bobby who grabbed the hand luggage and they all raced through the airport leaping suitcases and dodging slow moving passengers, doing their best OJ imitation. Security was relatively uncrowded and they whipped through, arriving at the gate just before it was about to be closed. They ran down the ramp and Brian left the other three at their seats as he made his way to the back of the plane where he found an empty middle seat between a beefy and smelly looking man at the window and a petite elderly lady on the aisle.


Brian groaned loudly knowing he would have his fucking knees up under his chin when he tried to squeeze into the narrow seat. The elderly lady watched him for a minute and then stood up. Brian thought she was going to let him in but instead she moved over and sat beside the heavy man. She patted the seat she had just vacated indicating that Brian should sit there.


"Thank you," he whispered as he buckled himself in, his feet out in the aisle.


"It must be difficult for you, dear, being so tall," she smiled. "But I never mind sharing with a good looking man."


Brian raised an eyebrow but noticed the mischievous grin on her face. "And I don't mind sharing with a lovely lady," he said gallantly.


She beamed at him and settled back into her seat as they took off. When drinks came around Brian ordered Jack Daniels.


"May I get something for you?" Brian asked. "It's the least I can do in appreciation of you saving my knees."


"I'll have what you're having," she replied. Brian indicated another of the same to the steward. "I love a good drink," she said pouring the whole bottle into her glass and downing a good portion of it.


Brian watched her throw the drink back and ordered a couple more as he did the same. Maybe this trip wouldn't be the worst one he had ever taken.


"My name's Edna Galloway," the old lady said holding out her hand.


"Brian Kinney."


"Thanks for the drink."


"Least I could do," Brian said as he opened the next bottle. He could never see the point of these piddly little bottles.


"I never understand why they serve liquor in these silly little bottles. It merely means you have to have so many of them."


"A lady after my own heart," Brian laughed. "May I ask what you are doing in Venezuela and next Panama all by yourself?"


"My husband was a missionary, but he died a few years ago. I just couldn't bear to leave him in Panama all by himself, so I stayed on. It's my home."


"I see."


"What are you going to be doing in Panama, if you don't mind me asking?"


"I'm on an adventure," Brian said with a grin.


"An adventure? How exciting! Tell me all about it."


Brian proceeded to tell her the whole tale. She listened taking in every detail. Brian ordered them some more drinks, and before they knew it the flight was almost over. As they started their descent into Colon, Edna took Brian's hand in hers.


"As I told you, my husband was a missionary. I'm familiar with many of the churches around the Colon area. I think I know at least two that are what you are looking for. I'd be happy to show them to you."


Brian smiled. Maybe luck was with them after all. When the plane landed he escorted Edna out to the lounge and met the others who were waiting for him.


"Are you alright?" Justin asked.


"I'm a big boy. I can look after myself. In fact I did better than look after myself, I met an angel. I'd like you all to meet Edna Galloway."


They all shook Edna's hand and introduced themselves. Brian explained how he had told Edna his story and she might be able to help them. Excitedly they started down the concourse to retrieve their luggage. Justin had one of Edna's arms and Brian the other.


"I hope he didn't use too much foul language or frighten you," Justin whispered to Edna.


"Brian is the picture of a gentleman. He was most gallant."


Justin looked at Brian with wide eyes. "He was?"


"I do know how to behave, Sunshine … when I want to."


"Maybe you better want to more often then," Justin said with an evil glare.


"Uh oh," Brian said knowing he was never going to hear the end of it.