- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Hunter slowly opened an eye. He groaned as he tried to shift his position. He tried to focus and realized that he was crammed in between two big metal things. He struggled to sit up. A sharp pain shot through his side. He tried to grab his side but found his arm couldn't reach it. He gasped trying to draw in some breath. That hurt too. He wondered if he had a broken rib.

Carefully Hunter tried to assess where he was. He began to realize that what was holding him captive was two dumpsters. He had been thrown in between them and was sort of wedged there. On his back he could look up and out between the dumpsters. It was daylight, but he had no idea how long he had been there. Something about the lack of brightness told him that it was probably starting to get dark. It had been afternoon when he ran into the gang that had put him here.

He struggled as much as he could, trying to force himself out from between the dumpsters. The more he struggled, the more it hurt. And he seemed to be accomplishing nothing. He wondered if he could turn onto his side. He would be thinner if he did and then maybe he could scoot forward and get out. He didn't want to die trapped by dumpsters.

Doing his best not to wrench his ribs, Hunter gradually started to turn himself onto his side. It was a slow, painful process, but he kept at it. By the time he had accomplished his goal and was lying on his side the sun had gone down and it was quite dark. Using the heels of his shoes against the edge of one dumpster, Hunter pulled himself a little way out of his prison. It hurt his ribs to do so but he could now wrap his knees on the edge of the dumpster and pull. He could feel himself moving forward. He prayed he would soon be free.

After a long and painful struggle Hunter sat up and the rest of his body came out of the trap in which they had been held for far too long. He let out a long breath wanting to shout for joy that he was finally released, but knowing how much that would fucking hurt. Carefully he got to his feet feeling somewhat woozy and very unsteady.

He looked around hoping to see his backpack. There was no sign of it anywhere. He wanted to look in the dumpsters but he knew his ribs would never stand it if he tried to lift the lids. He felt the pockets of his jeans and knew immediately that his wallet was gone. They had got the small amount of money that he had brought with him.

He glanced at his arm wondering what time it was. His watch was gone too. He felt tears forming in his eyes. That was the watch that Ben had bought for him. Now they had taken it too. He had nothing … just like the rest of his fucking life … nothing!

He wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand and took a few uneven steps. He found he could walk without too much pain from his ribs. He needed to get to John's office if he was going to find help.

Suddenly he remembered something. It gave him a feeling of euphoria, and he almost laughed out loud. He walked slowly out of the alley and found the street. Thank God there was no sign of the gang that had beat him up. They would be too busy enjoying all the stuff they had stolen from him.

Stepping carefully so as not to twist his ribs, Hunter made his way down the street to the nearest corner. Once he was there he leaned against a power pole and waited. He knew what he needed.

Suddenly a yellow vehicle turned the corner and Hunter stepped out waving at it. He hoped he didn't look too scary to the driver. The cab pulled over and Hunter opened the back door doing his best not to fall into the seat.

"Where to?" the cabbie asked looking at him in the rearview mirror with a frown. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," Hunter replied holding his ribs as steady as he could. "I need to go to 538 Princeton Avenue."

"Are you sure you don't want to go to a hospital?"

"I'm sure! 538 Princeton Avenue," Hunter repeated.

The cabbie studied him in the mirror for a minute and then put the car in gear. The ride to John's office didn't take long. He was closer than he had thought, but Hunter also knew that in his condition he would never have been able to walk it. As the cab pulled up at John's office, Hunter pulled off one of his shoes. He silently thanked Michael for his donation that he didn't know he had made to Hunter's traveling fund. And he was glad he had remembered Michael telling him to put his money in his shoe for an emergency. Hunter paid the cabbie and still had ten dollars left.

As the cab drove off, Hunter looked at the dark building. He would have to wait until John arrived. He looked around. Across the street was a little park with some benches and a fountain. He could stretch out on one of the benches and wait for John to arrive at the office. Nobody would probably bother him there. He had nothing left that anybody would want.



*****



"John?"

"Mmm."

"Do you really think a dinner here with Brian and Justin is a good idea?"

"Yes, I do. I won't pretend and say it will all go like clockwork, not with those two involved. But you can't deny the love they have for each other and what lengths they'll go to protect one another. Your parents need to see that while it's not a marriage, no two people can possibly be more in love than Brian and Justin. Except for us."

"Except for us. John, remind me again how not gay you are."

"Mmm, my sweet beautiful baby."

John Anderson, architect, master builder, tall, ruggedly handsome. He can ride a horse like a cowboy, muck out a stall, make a phenomenal pot of coffee and stack of pancakes. John Anderson, a bottom to Bobby Morrison's, top. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

John swept Bobby off his feet, stripping him of his clothes and brought him into the shower. They stood beneath the spray, letting it wash away the day's tensions and worries. John took out his largest and fluffiest bath towel and gently dried Bobby's pale skin now pink from the warmth of the water. They then applied their favorite lotion to each other further massaging away any frets. Again John carried his lover back to their room, kicking the door shut as he deposited Bobby gently onto their bed. Letting his own towel drop to the floor, John set out a dozen tea candles safely nestled in their cups. Lighting them, their soft aroma filled the room with the scent of maple and cinnamon. A man with determination, John's mission was to show Bobby just how much he was loved.

John's body was still dark from their weeks in the burning sun of Central and South America and from time spent working hard outdoors on construction sites. His muscles well defined but not bulky. Brunet hair with one or two silver strands that added a look of confidence and maturity that Bobby found so appealing and incredibly sexy. Piercing hazel eyes filled with love and lust for only one man. John was hopelessly in love with Bobby.

Joining his lover in bed under the warm soft blankets, John gathered the younger man in his arms, kissing him deeply and thoroughly, leaving them both breathless and in need. John explored every inch of Bobby with his fingertips and his lips. Surveying the younger man's body, committing it to memory. John, fascinated by Bobby's body, the pale, flawless skin, except for a sprinkling of freckles on his shoulders. His eyes, a soft grey blue that in some light gave the impression of no color at all. Bobby's hair a deep red like the setting sun and baby fine. There were many times John had to resist the urge to caress Bobby's hair when they were out in public. John felt he could drown himself in flaming locks. Bobby's body was soft yet firm, so deceivingly young looking, a good five inches shorter than John's. John's first instincts were to protect Bobby as Brian tended to protect Justin. But Bobby needed no protection. He was a man wise of the world and quite capable of defending himself.

John lost himself in his lover's scent, inhaling the aroma of Bobby's musk. In the year they spent together and especially in the time they spent in the company of Brian and Justin, John learned how to please his man. While Justin's passions perfectly matched Brian's wild lust, Bobby craved the quiet gentle touch from John. Their lovemaking was slow, almost methodical.

John started his exploration with Bobby's lips, nibbling and licking his way down to Bobby's straining cock. Almost reverently John began his worship of Bobby's cock. Still a bit unsure of himself, John would gaze up at Bobby's face, seeking approval. Bobby's hooded eyes and soft panting spoke to John and reassured him of Bobby's satisfaction. John continued sucking on the darkening mushroom head of Bobby's penis, running his tongue through the slit. John suckled each ball, Bobby spreading his legs wider for his lover. John buried his tongue deep within Bobby's hole and gently nipped at Bobby's inner thighs. Bobby's cock was weeping precum freely.

"John, oh god, close!" Bobby cried out as he felt his balls draw up tight.

"Let it go, baby." John murmured as he continued sucking, licking, willing Bobby's orgasm.

Bobby came with a quiet moan, shuddering as he shot his cum into John's warm mouth. John gathered his spent lover in his arms, waiting until Bobby came down from his sex high. Bobby nestled his face into John's neck.

"What about you? You're hard as a rock," Bobby whispered.

"I can wait. Bobby, do I satisfy you?" John asked, still having doubts about pleasing his lover.

"You have to ask after that? Oh yes, John. For a man who doesn't know how to act gay, you're the most satisfying lover I've ever been with. John, this may sound silly but to look at you most gay men would assume you were a top. You could be your brother's twin and we know how notorious he is."

"Until Justin gets into one of his moods and Brian is flat on his back faster than you can say, 'jump froggie, jump'."

"You're evil, but you're right of course. What I'm trying to get at is, does it bother you that for the most part, I'm the top."

"No, it doesn't. Bobby, Brian and I may look alike but that's where the similarities end. I was nervous our first time together. You were so sweet, so gentle and compassionate. You introduced me to what it was like to be a top and a bottom. The minute I felt you inside me I never felt so completed, so whole, so joined with my lover. I knew right then that that's what I wanted. And on those occasions when our roles are reversed, I want to make sure you feel as loved and joined as I do."

"John, please, I want you inside me."

Reaching for their necessary supplies, John sheathed his cock, all along hoping for the day when a condom would no longer be needed. He prepared himself and Bobby, easing one finger then two into Bobby's tight pucker.

"Please John, now. I want you now."

"Yes, love." John pushed his way in past the first ring of tight muscle then slowly entered Bobby's warm tunnel. John waited until Bobby's face relaxed signaling he was ready. John made love to Bobby, rocking in and out of his lover. Bobby matching John thrust for thrust until they both exploded, John filling his condom, Bobby spraying his abdomen. John gently withdrew, cleaned them both, then snuggled close. Before drifting off to sleep, John and Bobby redeclared their love for one another. John whispered his hope into Bobby's ear.

"Bobby, in time, do you think we can make love without a condom?"

"Yes John, in time, I think we can. I love you."

"Love you so much."

John and Bobby fell asleep even more committed to one another.