- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight! We must do this again."

"Bobby, I have a conference in Harrisburg later this week, maybe we can meet for lunch."

"I'd love that, Dad."

"Goodnight."

Claire shut the door and breathed a sigh of relief. Aside from Justin's mishap, the dinner went surprisingly well. Brian's honesty coupled with his fierce love and protectiveness turned the tide between father and son. Claire felt for sure that Bobby and his family would become close. Now, if they could only figure out what to do about their young guest who'd been hiding in the guest room all night.

"Claire, would you like some help cleaning up?" Justin asked.

"Yes, I would but not from you, young man. You heard Dr. Morrison, rest your hand. Besides do you really think Brian would let you lift a finger?"

"Fat chance, little boy. Now sit and that's an order. I can help Claire."

Justin stuck his tongue out at Brian but sat on the couch as told. He was secretly beaming on the inside. He knew he was loved by the big oaf. With everyone helping, Claire's home was put in order very quickly. John could see a change in Bobby. He felt vindicated in inviting Brian and Justin to dinner. The love and respect they had for one another was so obvious that anyone could see it and could not help but to respond favorably to it. It was a very good evening.

"Sunshine, after I take a wicked whiz, me and your ass have things to do," Brian shouted out without any shame as he ascended the stairs. He chuckled as he heard John, Bobby and Justin yell out with a "TMI, Brian."

On his way out of the bathroom Brian thought he heard some noise emanating from the guest room.

"Hello?" Brian called out as he opened the guest room door.

"Shit!" Hunter cried out.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I, uh."

"Shut up and come with me." Brian grabbed Hunter by the collar and dragged the helpless boy down the stairs.

"Now look who I found lurking upstairs. Someone care to explain?" Brian spat out as he pushed Hunter into a chair.

"Ow, watch it, asshole."

"You little shit. Do you know that Michael and Ben are out of their minds right now? Not to mention, Debbie has been combing all the hustler bars looking for you."

"Fuck."

"You can say that again. Now I want to know why you're here and why nobody told me." Brian stood with hands on hips scanning John and Claire's faces.

"Brian."

"What?" Brian practically shouted at Bobby.

"Brian, if you calm down and if I have permission from my client, I will tell what's happened."

"Calm down, permission, client! What the fuck are you talking about?" Brian's voice arced about an octave higher with his frustration.

"Brian, give Bobby a chance to explain," Justin said calmly. Justin held out his hand. Brian could see it was still shaking either from a residual spasm or nervousness. Brian took Justin's hand and sat next to Justin, rubbing the hand to make the spasm go away and in effect calming himself too. Bobby took a chair and placed it in front of the partners. He sat and then asked Hunter for permission to answer Brian's questions. Hunter nodded.

"Brian, about a week ago we found Hunter in Harrisburg. He was beaten, hungry and dehydrated. He has cracked ribs and several bruises which thankfully are healing. Doc Adams, the same doctor who treated your nephews last year treated Hunter and we're going back to him for follow up care. I've been in touch with Michael; he knows Hunter is safe but that's all he knows. Hunter is over seventeen; he doesn't have to tell them anything."

"But he's just a kid." Brian gazed at the miserably sad looking boy.

"Brian, I was seventeen when we met."

"Justin that was different, you're different."

"Yeah, you're right and Hunter was on the streets long before I knew what that meant. Now listen to what Bobby has to say." Brian huffed but turned back to listen to Bobby.

"Hunter has retained me as his attorney. I've advised him to seek professional counseling when he's physically strong enough. Which by all accounts is fairly soon. I've spoken with Bill and he will be paying Hunter a visit in a day or two."

"What makes you think he'll still be here in a day or two?"

"Hunter has assured me that he'll stay. Brian, Hunter wants this. He's tired of feeling lonely and scared. He feels like no one understands and he's been having trouble at school." Brian nodded, Michael had told him.

"But Ben..."

"That's Ben, and he has his own ways of coping. Hunter is only a boy. He needs to be here, where there's no outside pressure, no other expectations other than being polite and cleaning up after himself. So far he's been doing that."

"And you've been in touch with Michael."

"Yes."

"And it's okay with him. I know … that has nothing to do with it. If it's not breaching client lawyer confidentiality, I'd like to be kept informed as well. Maybe visit if I may."

"Sure, but you know the rules of the Farm. No interference unless approved by Bill."

"Yeah, I remember. Come here, you little shit." Hunter eased himself out of the chair; he was still healing. His ribs were hurting less and less each day. Hunter sat next to Brian. Brian drew the boy into a gentle hug.

"Listen to me, I'll keep an eye on Mikey and the professor for you and try to keep Debbie out of the hustler bars before Carl has her arrested. You do what Bill tells you. He did a lot for us; he's a very wise man. Okay?" Brian felt Hunter nod in his arms and sniffle.

"No snotting on my designer shirt." Brian kissed Hunter's forehead. Then smacked him on the cheek like Debbie. "Behave yourself or I'll kick your ass."

"Only if you can catch me."

"Try me, kid. I caught Justin, didn't I?"

"That's because blondie wanted to get caught."

"Teenagers," Justin grumbled.

"Come on, Sunshine. I need my beauty sleep." Brian and Justin said their goodnights. Just before they left, Claire had another invitation.

"Brian, I know how you like to sleep in on Sunday so why don't you two come for brunch tomorrow, at let's say, eleven. That's not too early." Brian smiled and nodded to Claire. Brian and Justin left the farmhouse.



*****



"Brian, oh Brian," a soft seductive voice cooed into the blackness.

"Huh," Brian said turning onto his back and refusing to open his eyes. He had enjoyed his sleep and he didn't want it to be over.

"Brian," Justin whispered against his ear. Brian refused to respond. He just wanted a few more minutes. He snuggled down as he felt something take hold of his morning wood and slide up and down … up and down.

Brian groaned loudly. "That's not fair," Brian mumbled. "Just a few more minutes."

"It's ten o'clock. We need to get up if we're going to brunch at eleven."

"I'm already up, thanks to you," Brian said opening one eye and peering out at his partner.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" Brian raised an eyebrow. "I know, I know," Justin conceded.

"We didn't stop until …"

"It was after four, but that still means you've had six hours of sleep…" Justin let his voice trail off. "Maybe you can't keep up with me anymore. Maybe you're getting too old."

Brian opened both eyes and glared at Justin. With one fluid motion he flipped his partner over and had his stiff dick pressing against the well used pucker from the night before. Justin grunted at this rough treatment but then he grabbed Brian around the neck pulling his lover down for a heated kiss.

"You up for another one?" Brian asked when the kiss ended.

"Always."

"Insatiable little twat," Brian grumbled as he sheathed his dick.

"You know you're the luckiest man on the face of the Earth to have me," Justin smirked as Brian pressed in. He scrunched up his face until he could take all of Brian. When he felt Brian fully inside he grabbed Brian for another kiss wanting them to stay joined and quiet for a minute or two.

"Luckiest, huh?" Brian said when he ended the kiss.

"Yup."

"What makes you so sure of that?"

"Who else would put up with all your idiosyncrasies and still fuck the shit out of you at every opportunity?"

"Well," Brian said thoughtfully, "I think it's you who is the luckiest man alive, because I fuck you into oblivion every night, and I don't even mention your idiosyncrasies."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked. "I don't have any idiosyncrasies."

Brian snorted as he began to thrust, not able to put it off any longer. He felt Justin respond in kind and he knew he truly was the luckiest man alive, lucky that he had found his beautiful lover, lucky that the kid put up with everything that he had laid on him, lucky that Justin was still alive.

"What idiosyncrasies?" Justin gasped as Brian pounded into him.

"Can we talk about this later?" Brian said as he felt the first tinglings of orgasm.

"I won't forget," Justin warned looking into the hazel eyes.

"I know. That's one of your idiosyncrasies."

Justin opened his mouth to make a reply, but Brian captured it with his lips and began thrusting in earnest. As their bodies responded to the sensations coursing through them, there was no more talking. Brian leaned on his elbows as Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's torso. The thrust and counter-thrust finally swept them away to a star-filled orgasm that left them both spent and gasping.

Finally Brian rolled away and disposed of the condom. He thought about getting up to retrieve a towel to clean them up, but they could do that in the shower in a minute or two. He lay staring at the ceiling, his fingers still interlaced with Justin's.

"So, what idiosyncrasies?" Justin asked.

Brian groaned. "See, that is a very annoying habit."

"I just want to know," Justin countered.

"Okay," Brian said. "You're messy."

"Messy! This from the master of anal retentiveness."

"I thought you liked my retention of your anus."

"I do," Justin giggled leaning over and kissing Brian's cheek. "What else?"

"Nothing else, you're puuurrrrfect!"

"About time you realized it."

"Shit, we need to get a move on or Claire will skin us alive," Brian said hopping up.

"Let's shower together. It will be faster."

"Not if you swish that ass at me, it won't," Brian said as Justin made his way to the bathroom.

"I'll try to keep my swishing to a minimum," Justin replied giving Brian a very suggestive glance over his shoulder.

"Too late!" Brian yelled as he ran to join Justin in the shower.

When they finally appeared at the farmhouse for brunch they were over half an hour late. They both had well fucked looks on their faces and everyone present couldn't help but notice.

"Nice of you to join us, little bro'," John said with a grin.

"They just got finished fucking," Hunter said knowingly.

"So what?" Brian retorted. "You're all just jealous."

"Brian, please contain yourself," Claire said as she set everything out on the table.

"Did you wait for us?" Justin asked with a blush.

"Not exactly," Claire replied as she went to the kitchen to bring in the coffee pot.

"We've learned from experience to give you two at least a half hour after the appointed time," Bobby said.

"People could starve to death while you two fucked," Hunter felt compelled to add.

"What took you so long?" John asked thinking there was probably more to the story than just fucking.

"We were discussing idiosyncrasies," Brian said by way of explanation.

"Whose?" Hunter asked.

"Hey, I don't have idiosyncrasies," Justin retorted. He didn't believe any of what Brian had listed really fell into that category.

It was Hunter's turn to snort derisively.

"I don't, do I?"

"No, you're perfect," Hunter replied sarcastically.

"That's what Brian told me earlier," Justin said with a big grin.

"Yeah, and that's what makes you even more annoying," Hunter said gnawing on a strip of bacon.

Justin stuck his tongue out at the boy as Brian pulled him into the chair next to him.

"Let Hunter eat. He's still recovering," Brian said gently taking Justin's bad hand into his. "How does it feel this morning?"

"Better, but still a little weak," Justin said as the rest of them evaporated into the ether as he looked into Brian's eyes.

Brian nodded. "If you want to drive home, I'll massage it while you drive," Brian said gently.

"In spite of my idiosyncrasies?" Justin asked with a full heart and eyes that were starting to fill with tears.

"It's because of all your little idiosyncrasies that I love so much."

"Awwww," the adults around the table said looking at the lovers and the tenderness that passed between them.

"I think I'm going to puke," Hunter said throwing his bacon back onto the plate.