[Reviews - 5] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Damn!  I can't believe that it is time to celebrate my Fifth Anniversary of the day I posted my very first fanfic story.  It is really true that time flies when you are having fun.  LOL!  Well folks, as is my custom I have written a new story to share with my beloved readers who have made these five years so special to me.  I hope you will enjoy it.

For this story, I decided to answer (in my version) the question that was never fully explored on the series.  We all presume that the bombing of Babylon was caused by people who hated the protesters of the Prop 14 bill.  The show never actually followed through with an investigation into the bombing.  I have come up with my own theory, and the fact that Brian is re-opening the club will bring the truth out.  Oh, and while we're at it, the re-opening will also be slightly different than what the show presented.  In my version, a certain special someone also attends much to Brian's delight.  One guess as to who I'm talking about.  

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Chris Hobbs, Justin Taylor
Tags: What if...
Genres: Drama
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5706 Read: 1117
ePub Downloads: 12 Published: Nov 16, 2016 Updated: Nov 16, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 


 

I want to thank Judy, as always for her wonderful beta work.  The dramatic banner is thanks to my Granddaughter, Amy.  I am so lucky to have such talented girls in my life. This time, I also want to thank Lori.  Her invaluable assistance with suggestions concerning how to get the villain into Babylon are much appreciated.  So now, on with the story.

 

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] half-star (5706 words)