- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At last! I give you our story teller and his ad man...back together where they belong. I hope you enjoy their reunion as much as they did. I want to thank everyone for their patience with me as I battled one health problem after another. Hopefully that will be the end of them for quite a while...fingers crossed. LOL!  Now let's get to that reunion. They've waited long enough.    

Justin was ready to jump out of his skin.  The hours had ticked by like snails on tranquilizers.  Every minute was agony.  He lay on the bed in his hotel room and willed himself not to pick up the phone and dial Brian's office number.  He did not want to seem too eager.  Mr. Schmidt, Brian's office manager seemed to be a really nice guy but Justin hadn't a clue as to their relationship or how much Mr. Schmidt knew about Brian's lifestyle.  He certainly didn't want to bring out anything that Brian wanted to keep quiet.  Justin had claimed to be a client and clients didn't go around calling every few minutes to see if their ad man was back in the office.  

Finally the clock cooperated and Justin decided it was safe to make the call without seeming too eager.  He quickly dialed the number to Brian's office and tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the voice of the pretty receptionist.  It was 4:30 and he wasn't sure when the office closed.  The phone rang for a fourth time and Justin was about to panic.  What if he had timed it badly and they closed the office at 4:00.  Before he could let that thought travel any further he heard a click and the pleasant voice of the young lady he had met earlier.  

"Kinnetik, Inc., May I help you?" came Jackie's voice over the line.  

"Yes, hello.  Is Mr. Schmidt still in?  This is Justin Taylor calling."

The moment Jackie heard Justin's name she knew what she had to do.  Mr. Schmidt made it clear that she was not to mention their boss and was to connect the young man straight through to his own office.

"Yes sir, Mr. Taylor.  I'll connect you right away.  Please hold for one moment."

Jackie put Justin on hold and buzzed Ted's office.  The moment he answered she passed on the news that Mr. Taylor was on the line.  Ted thanked her quickly and ordered her to let the boss know that Mr. Taylor had called while he proceeded to chat with the young man.  Jackie followed instructions and waited for Mr. Schmidt to take the call.  She hurriedly switched over to Brian's office and buzzed him.  The moment she heard his silken voice (she did have a crush on the man even though she knew he was gay), she let him know that the young man he had asked about was on the line with Mr. Schmidt.  Brian let a wicked glint appear in his eye as he thanked his receptionist and then ordered her to let Ted know he wanted to see him the minute he was off the phone.  Jackie agreed readily and got off the intercom.  She watched the light to Mr. Schmidt's line carefully, waiting for it to go out.  It was several long minutes before the two men ended their call, and Jackie hurriedly rang Ted's office to pass on the boss's message.  Ted thanked her and appeared a minute later at his office door, making a beeline for Brian's office.  Ted knocked on the closed door and was ordered in immediately.

Brian wasted no time.  "So?" he asked without preamble.

"I did what you asked.  I told the young man that you were expected back in the office at any time and would probably be staying for a few hours to take care of your out of town business.  Oh, and then he asked if you knew he was here.  I told him no, just like you ordered.  Anything else, Boss?"

"No.  You did fine Theodore.  Now let everyone know they can take off a little early today.  Consider it a bonus for a job well done while I was out of town."

Ted was bemused.  Something was definitely up and he would have given anything to be a fly on the wall of Brian's office a little later on, but he knew when Brian meant business and the man left no doubt he wanted the office building to himself right now.  Without hesitation Ted headed for the door.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked quizzically before leaving.

"Sure," came the reply, and then..."on second thought, I'll let you know tomorrow what comes next.  Now close the door behind you."

Ted hurried out and moved around the office rapidly, letting everyone know they could drop what they were doing and take off early.  No one questioned their good fortune.  Within ten minutes the office became a graveyard with only the sound of the water cooler burping to be heard in the background.  Brian came out of his office and moved over to a small alcove to the side of the front door where visitors could sit.  It was an open area but not so much so that someone would see Brian sitting there unless they were looking for him.  He waited patiently, turning over the many questions that had been plaguing him since leaving New York and not hearing from Justin.  One question had already been answered.  Obviously Justin hadn't forgotten all about him or he wouldn't be here in Pittsburgh.  All Brian needed to know was why Justin hadn't bothered to call him all this time.

Time seemed to drag but within a few minutes Brian saw the front doors of the offices being pushed open and he could see the silky soft blond hair that he had come to enjoy so much as Justin appeared from around the large plant stationed there.  Brian felt an immediate urge to jump up and gather the young man into his arms, but he waited.  He watched as Justin walked up to the now deserted front desk.  Brian now had a full view of Justin's back side.  He looked so tantalizing in tight jeans and a brown leather jacket to keep out the Autumn cold.  Brian rose and moved in quietly behind his young lover.

Justin began tapping on the high desk as if trying to get someone's attention.  When he realized that no one was coming, it suddenly dawned on him how quiet it was in the place.  He started to turn around to survey the surroundings but was stopped mid-turn by strong long arms that had encased his upper torso from behind, pinning his own arms to his side.  He would have struggled to free himself if not for the silken voice that made itself known immediately.  He would have known that voice anywhere, anytime.

"I was beginning to think you had forgotten all about me," the voice purred.

Justin turned in Brian's arms and came face to face with the man who had been haunting his every waking moment, not to mention his night time dreams.  He half-heartedly pulled out of Brian's grasp and stood back a couple of feet.

"Excuse me.  I'm not the one who ran away without a word.  And that's all I came for.  I think you at least owe me an explanation for what I did wrong.  You want to be my teacher...so teach me what sin I committed to make you leave like that so that I won't make the same mistake the next time I fall for someone."  

Justin did his best to put anger in his voice but hurt was all that came out of him.  Brian looked instantly and genuinely confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about Justin?  I didn't just walk out on you without a word.  And I sure as hell didn't run away.  I left you a message at the hotel desk.  I told you to call me since I didn't know when I'd be able to find the time to call you.  I had a business emergency.  If I hadn't come back here it would have cost me millions in revenue.  I mean, I love being with you but....millions!  I was pretty sure you would understand but then I never heard a word from you for days so I figured you just didn't give a damn."

Justin stood staring at Brian with his mouth wide open.  Different thoughts tumbled wildly through Justin's mind.  What message?  What emergency?  And why the hell hadn't he called Brian anyway without being told to, for fuck's sake?  At least he had the phone number of Brian's cell in his old damaged cell until the park accident.  And lastly, how could Brian even imagine for a second that he wouldn't give a damn if Brian left without a word?  How could the man be so thick?  What the hell did he need to do or say to make Brian understand how much he cared for....no, Hell, how much he loved him? 

"You know, Justin, I left a message on your cell too.  You still didn't call.  So what was I to think?"

"Damn it Brian!  I never got any message at the hotel and I asked them if you left one.  They said they didn't have one.  I also didn't get a message on my cell.  It fell into the pond at the park and was totally destroyed a couple of days ago.  That's when I decided to come and find out for myself why you left.  I knew nothing about an emergency.  I....I really thought you had just gotten tired of me."

The room went silent.  The two men squared off, each staring into the eyes of the other but making no other move.

Finally...."Is this the part where we fall into each others arms laughing and kissing passionately?  I mean if you were writing the scene for your book?" Brian asked, with his tongue planted firmly in his cheek.

"No!  This is the part where I call myself a fucking idiot for not calling you with or without a message from you.  And then I call you a fucking idiot for spending even one second doubting my feelings for you.  Damn it Brian, don't you have a clue how I feel about you?   You mean the world to me.  I...I...oh shit!"

Justin broke off what he was saying.  Action spoke louder than words.  He closed the gap between himself and Brian in one stride and reached up for Brian's head.  He pulled the beautiful face down to his in one fell swoop and connected their mouths like two magnets irretrievably drawn together.  It was magic.  At that moment Brian was enormously grateful for his foresight in sending his employees home early.  No one was there to bother the lovers as they reinforced the extraordinary connection they felt for one another with deep penetrating kisses and hands that reached to touch whatever part of each other they could connect with.  Before it got too heated to control, Brian pulled back and hurriedly moved to the front door.  He quickly turned the lock to seal out the outside world.  Within seconds he was back in Justin's arms.  The lovers kissed and caressed for long minutes more until Brian pulled back again.

"Not here", he whispered hoarsely.

Brian took Justin by the hand and led him over to his office door.  The two men entered and Brian led the blond over to the large deeply cushioned couch in his office.  They stood in front of the couch watching each other.  Brian reached forward first and began to unzip Justin's jacket.  He then pulled the dark green sweater with the bold orange stripe across the chest over Justin's head, tossing it into the corner.  Justin took his turn and slowly undid Brian's pale blue shirt, button after button, until it slid off his back and landed on the floor after Brian pulled it from his slacks.  Each man then undid his belt and unzipped.  The pants and jockeys joined the other clothes on the floor as they stepped out of their shoes and stood facing each other with only their socks still on.  

"Damn Justin, you are beautiful.  I've missed you," Brian declared as he ran his hand slowly along Justin's upper torso.

Justin reached for Brian.  "I've missed you too, and you know how beautiful you are to me."

It had only been a matter of days, not weeks, since the men had last touched each other but their need was immediately apparent.  They reached for each other and began devouring one another with their fingertips and lips.  They were men who had been lost in a desert of doubt and finally come upon the oasis.  They dipped gleefully into the pool of life that quenched their thirst for each other.  After a long time spent exploring each other again and rediscovering the things they loved about one another, Brian fell back onto the couch bringing Justin onto his lap.  

Justin straddled Brian's legs and their two solidly engorged cocks came to rest against each other as Justin leaned in to capture Brian's mouth again.  Brian reached between them and gathered both cocks in his fist.  He rubbed them close together as if trying to blend them into one.  All the time he was doing this, which was causing poor Justin the most excruciating pleasure, Justin was letting his fingertips dance along Brian's muscular chest and tracing a path down between them.  Once his hands reached their joined groins he wrapped his slender fingers around Brian's grip.  Soon both men were giving the stimulus between them their best efforts as they leaned in to each other over and over to fuse their lips together and feel their silken tongues connecting as they were below.  

After some time with this foreplay, Justin leaned in again and whispered in Brian's ear, "I want to ride you so hard that you forget all the doubts of the last days.  Please Brian, take me for the ride of my life!"

Brian was more than happy to oblige.  He too wanted to wipe out the fears that had encircled him since leaving Justin behind.  Brian reached over to the small table next to the couch.  He pulled a tiny drawer out from the side of the table.  He pulled out a condom and lube.  He lifted them up to reveal what he had been searching for.  Justin couldn't help laughing.

"You must have been a boy scout in your youth.  You are always prepared, even in the office."  

Justin couldn't help the thought crossing his mind that Brian must have had a really active sex life before him since he even had a ready supply of condoms at his office, but now was not the time to voice concerns about Brian having sex with other men.  Tonight was about them and no one else.  Tonight, only two lovers existed in the world and they were right here in this room.  Justin scooted back on Brian's legs enough for him to sheath Brian's turgid cock with the condom Brian handed him.  Justin flipped open the lube and generously covered the cock from tip to scrotum.  He could feel Brian's member pulsing inside its casing.  Justin expected it to vibrate right out of his palm as he lovingly rubbed the lube all around.  He then leaned forward and waited for Brian to reach around him and begin massaging some of the lube in and around Justin's waiting hole.  Brian pushed in a couple of lube covered fingers as far as he could inside Justin for good measure.  

The stage was set for their magnificent ride.  Justin moved forward and raised his milky white ass high above Brian's covered cock.  Justin reached back and maneuvered the cock into its rightful place.  As soon as Justin felt the warmth from the tip against his hole, Justin lowered himself by a small degree.  He pulled back up a tiny bit and then lowered again, this time impaling a tiny bit more of himself on Brian.  He sucked in his breath and gazed hotly into Brian's eyes.  Brian smiled.  Justin felt his muscles relax around the intruder and it was the signal he needed to lower himself even further onto the shaft.  He paused again half way down and began to rock side to side.  Sparks shot up Justin's spine and Brian's smile widened as his eyes closed half way.  Justin took another deep breath and impaled himself to the hilt.  He let out a whoosh of air while Brian grunted his approval as Justin became firmly seated in position.  

For the next half hour the lovers rocked, rolled, twisted, and bounced together, taking long breaks to calm themselves and avoid rushing their climax.  The entire time they stayed connected as one throbbing entity.  They touched, they teased, they tickled, they tortured each other with every movement and whimper and moan.  Too soon they ceased to think rationally and all their moves became the purest form of lust.  When Brian knew he could not stay inside his beautiful lover a moment longer without exploding, he warned Justin which doubled the young man's bucking.  Brian pulled on Justin's shaft at the same time with renewed energy and finally, with a growl that would have shocked the entire office if they had been nearby, both men let loose their juices in one hot stream after another.  

Brian's chest continued to heave for long minutes as Justin lay glued to him by the juices that had flowed between them.  Once they had calmed enough Brian lifted Justin off his manhood and helped him to lay down beside him.  He removed the overfull condom and discarded it in the nearby trash can.  He stretched out on the couch bringing his legs up and pulling Justin up to him so that they lay spooned together.  They had no desire to part and even though the hour was still early in the evening they fell asleep together.  Sometime, a couple of hours later, Brian got up to fetch a blanket that was kept for emergencies in the supply cabinet of his office.  He covered a sleeping Justin and sat for some time staring at the young blond as he breathed steadily in his sleep with a deep smile on his face.  Brian was confused.  He couldn't believe how important this one man had become to him.  He knew he missed Justin since last seeing him, but tonight had shown him just how deep that missing had really gone.  It was a little frightening for a man who had sworn never to get too involved in the life of any one person, but it would do no good to deny his feelings.   

Brian was not prepared to say out loud that he had fallen in love with Justin but he was prepared to admit that he cared more for Justin than any other person in his life.  He was also prepared to ask the young man to stay in Pittsburgh for a little while.  After all, Justin could write in Pittsburgh just as easily as New York City, and besides he wanted to introduce the young man to his world.  Brian, a man who was usually very perceptive about human beings, was completely unaware of just how much he was revealing about himself by wanting to include Justin into his own little corner of the world.  Brian was unaware but as he was soon to discover, his friends and family were going to be only too aware of what was happening to their Brian and the reaction was going to be quite mixed.

To be continued.............................................