- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well folks, the tale of the story teller has come to an end. Brian has taken time off from work to take care of both the Taylor men. I want to thank everyone who has supported me with their readership and/or comments since the beginning. I appreciate each and every one of you so very much. It has been a pleasure to entertain you. I hope you will join me as we embark on a brand new story. I can promise you lots of glamour, glitter, drama, and most of all loving with the new one, 'Trapeze'. I want to also thank Judy who has been my wonderful beta and my Granddaughter Amy who has provided the banner for this story. So without further ado, the conclusion of 'The Story Teller'.    

Craig Taylor walked out of his lawyer's office and the scowl on his face left little doubt as to how his meeting had gone. Barry Leeson had been a fellow club member, as well as his lawyer, and Craig knew the man would have done his best to impart good news to him if he could have. Whether he liked it or not, Craig was well aware that he wasn't being given any options he could live with. It galled him that he couldn't pay his son back for humiliating him like he had with that cursed book. Craig knew that his old friends and business associates, not to mention his own employees, were talking about him behind his back. He could just imagine the things they were saying. They probably thought it was all his fault that his son turned out to be a pansy. 

Well, Barry had made it clear enough that a suit for defamation of character, or anything else that would draw even more attention to his relationship with Justin, would not be in his best interest. Barry emphasized how drawn out such a suit would be, and how expensive, and that the chances of him winning a suit like that against Justin were practically nil, especially in the more tolerant times they were living in now. The truth was that Justin had never even named Craig once in his novel and didn't claim it as an autobiography anyway. He called it a work of fiction but Craig had no doubt who he had based the character of the young gay man, who was an artist, on as well as the father who was considerably less than loving to him. Just changing the young man's profession didn't disguise those facts. 

Even his own ex-wife admitted that she saw Justin throughout the book. She actually sounded proud when she made that announcement. The woman was twisted, just like her son. There was no doubt that Justin was like he was because of his mother. The blame lay squarely on Jennifer's shoulders. That thought led him to consider whether he ought to sue Jenn for custody of Molly. Given enough time, maybe she would warp her too. But that would have to wait. First he had to decide how to deal with Justin. If he couldn't sue him, he'd have to think of something else. He wasn't at all sure how he could punish Justin for this outrage, but he'd think of something. He would mess up that young man's career or future in the same way he was trying to do to his own father. Maybe, Craig thought to himself, he would also go after that bastard that his son was having an affair with. 

Craig waited for the young man who worked in the garage at his lawyer's office to bring up his car from the underground parking. He had things to do and his patience had worn thin while talking to Barry. He decided that he wasn't in the mood to return to work. He needed time alone to think about his options.   Now that he had shed himself of his second wife, after discovering she only married him for his money, he at least had a place of his own where he could contemplate his next move without interruption.

His latest girlfriend was still working so he knew he would have his new apartment all to himself. A few drinks might help to ease the tension he had been under after hearing Barry's advice. Then he could really concentrate on how to get even with his son. The car finally showed as it was driven up the ramp and parked in front of its owner. Craig slipped in behind the wheel, barely waiting for the young man to exit his seat and without handing over a single penny for a tip. The young man muttered 'pompous ass' to the retreating car as it pealed out onto the street. Craig was in too big a hurry to notice that a car parked on the street pulled in right behind him.

Craig pulled up and parked his car in the allotted parking space of the high class apartment building he had moved into recently. It was close enough to his flagship store but far enough away from his bothersome ex, who was constantly nagging him about past due child support for Molly. He did his best for the girl but Jenn acted like he was made of money. He had a life of his own, for fucks sake. She was making good money now as a real estate agent. She didn't need to bleed him dry. As Craig got out of his car, he shook his head. He hadn't come home in the middle of the day to fret about Jenn. He had bigger fish to fry. He dismissed his ex from his mind and moved off to the elevator that would take him up to his tenth floor apartment. 

The doors were just about to close when he heard a man's voice shouting for him to hold the elevator. Craig stuck his hand in between the doors and they opened back up. A tall stranger, dressed quite nattily in a high end business suit, stepped in and quickly thanked him. Craig mumbled a response, barely looking at the guy. It registered that he had never seen the man before. He was either a new tenant or most likely a visitor to the building. Craig stepped forward and pushed a button for his floor. The stranger didn't press a different one so Craig was now certain he was visiting one of the other three tenants on his floor. The elevator moved quietly and quickly up the shaft until it came to a stop on number ten. 

Both men left the elevator. Craig turned to the right hallway where he and his neighbor lived. He felt the other man close behind him. He thought nothing of it and noticed that the stranger stopped at the other door across from his own as he fished out his key. He placed the key in the lock and turned it. As the door opened, Craig walked in. He was about to close the door when he felt a sudden force pushing him all the way inside. He fell against the side table in his entryway and almost lost his footing. The shock wore off quickly, and he turned to confront the intruder.

Craig was surprised to see that the well dressed stranger was standing inside his now closed door, and he had no weapon in his hand. Craig had expected to see a gun at least, figuring this to be a bold daytime robbery. He thought about rushing the man, although the guy was slightly bigger and stronger looking than himself. Before he could make a move, the stranger stopped him with his pronouncement.

"If you're thinking about fighting me, I'd think again Taylor. I'm highly trained in Tae Kwon Do and Judo, and I'm pretty sure I can take you with little trouble," Brian lied. "My name is Brian Kinney. I think you will recognize the name, and we have some business to discuss."

Craig sputtered, his face turning crimson red with anger. How dare this piece of shit invade his home like this and then threaten him. It took a moment for the flustered man to calm down enough to talk, but then he became emboldened.

"I don't usually talk business at home, Mr. Kinney. You could have made an appointment with my secretary...not that we have anything to discuss, you and I. So my son sent you here to convince me not to sue him...am I right? Well it won't do any good. My lawyer tells me I have a good case after the way he tried to defame me, the ungrateful little shit."

Brian struggled to contain his anger. It wasn't time to lose it yet.

"Justin didn't send me. He's man enough to handle his own shit, but I'm here to clear up some things with you personally. I suggest you sit down and listen, if you know what's good for you."

The tone Brian used was intimidating but Craig saw no reason to be on the defensive. After all, this fool had challenged him on his own turf. Craig figured he had the upper hand. He casually walked over to the side table where a phone sat waiting. He picked it up and turned back to Brian, only a few feet away.

"If anyone should know what's good for them, it's you Mr. Kinney. All I have to do is dial 911 and report an intruder in my home. Chances are you'll be cooling your heels in jail before you could hop a plane back to where ever you came from."

Brian let a sneer spread across his face. 

"Be my guest, Taylor." Brian reached his hand out. "Here, let me dial the number for you. You do remember that I'm a top notch ad man...right? I'm sure I can spin this little meeting into a number of ways that the media will find interesting, not to mention the police. It's only fair that I warn you that I have plenty of big name connections in the media world here in your lovely city. It wouldn't be that difficult to...oh say, let the word get out that you have a down low rivalry with your son and decided to seduce his boyfriend by inviting him to your apartment for 'a chat'. And when he wasn't willing to 'chat'...I mean cheat on Justin, you then called the police in order to punish him...ah, I mean me," Brian smirked.

"Bullshit," shouted Craig. "No one would believe a sick joke like that. Folks know me too well for that."

"Are you willing to take that chance? You've lived long enough to know that anything can take a spinning and come out looking entirely different once the tabloids get a hold of a story. Not everyone would believe a wild tale like that, true, but how many of your customers or country club cronies do you think will wonder, if not believe, what the tabloids are saying. Pictures don't lie. I'm quite sure I can arrange for some interesting pictures of you and I to be printed with the stories." Brian rubbed his chin. "Hmmm, you know they are doing the most amazing things with photos using computers nowadays."

Brian said no more. He was waiting for Craig's next outburst. The man's face was slowly changing from angry red to fuming purple. Craig didn't know a whole hell of a lot about this man who had invaded his life, but there was something very believable in the man's threats. Craig felt a cold chill run down his spine. He couldn't afford to have a hint of scandal that might destroy his business and lifestyle. The book was bad enough. What Kinney was suggesting would be a hundred times worse. Craig suddenly deflated like a balloon pricked by a pin. He seemed to shrink into himself. Brian could see the defeat in his eyes. It was a satisfying sight.

"So what the fuck do you want from me anyway?"

"Simple, Taylor. I want you to stop threatening Justin. I want you to leave your son alone and let him have the good life he has earned, and so richly deserves. He's made a success of his life despite having no support from the one man who should have cared the most, but isn't capable of it. I don't want to see you trying to take it away from him ever again. I can promise you that if I hear even a whisper of a threat from you again, I'll do whatever it takes to make your life a living hell. I'll see to it you lose everything that matters to you if it's the last thing I do. Ask around Taylor. I keep my promises...always. Do we understand each other?"

It galled Craig to admit that he didn't have much choice. He sensed that Kinney wasn't bluffing one tiny bit. In any case, he couldn't take the chance that the man was bluffing. He had too much to lose. He knew he had to swallow his frustrations with how his son had turned out and simply live with it. 

"Alright Kinney. You win. That little faggot isn't worth my losing my reputation. You can have your plaything, and you can both go to hell for all I care. Chances are you will anyway. Just make sure he knows I never want to see his face again. I no longer have a son."

Brian nodded his head. He had gotten what he came for. He turned on his heel and reached for the doorknob. Before he could turn it, Craig just had to add one more zinger.

"With any luck, you two will give each other AIDS and die."

Craig never saw it coming. Brian turned back around and reached Craig in four long steps. His hand cocked back, then rushed forward like a bullet from a gun. His fist connected with a satisfying crunch into Craig's jaw. The startled man let out a loud yelp of pain as he felt his jawbone crack. He stumbled backwards and fell to the floor. He looked up to see the tall figure of an angry man above him. 

"Now you have proof I assaulted you. Call the police if you want. I'll be happy to relay how I was forced to punch you when you wouldn't take no for an answer."

Brian turned back and this time he left the apartment. Once the door closed behind him, he shook his hand. His knuckles were sore, but it felt so good. He smiled to himself. He took a look at his watch. Good, he thought, he had plenty of time to return his rental car and get to the airport before his next flight. Next stop...San Francisco.

***********************************************************

Justin was exhausted. His book was selling like hotcakes in this City by the Bay, and he must have signed a million autographs since early this morning. He was relieved that his work was done. He was looking forward to getting back to the hotel room Dan had reserved for him at one of the nicest hotels in the city. Of course it would have been far more enjoyable if Brian had been with him, but he fully understood the demands of Brian's job. That didn't make missing him any easier. 

It was particularly irritating that he hadn't been able to connect with Brian for almost two days now. Every time he called Brian's office he was given one excuse after another for why he couldn't be called to the phone. He had tried Brian's cell several times today alone, but the man never picked up. It always went to voice mail. When he had gotten worried he had called Brian's office again, but they had reassured him that the boss was fine, just super busy. Justin had all but made up his mind that he was taking the next flight back to Pittsburgh if he didn't get ahold of Brian tonight. It wasn't that he didn't trust Brian, because he did one hundred percent. He simply was worried because it wasn't like Brian to be unavailable to him for so long. 

Justin was finally dropped off at his hotel. He hurried up to the fourteenth floor where his room was. He slipped the card in the lock and entered the darkened suite. He immediately got the sense that something wasn't quite right. The living room didn't look any different as he flipped the switch to flood the room with light. It was then that he heard a sound coming from the bedroom off to the side. He stepped carefully through the bedroom door. That was when he saw the extra suitcase sitting on the end of his bed. He recognized it immediately. The sound was repeated, and he now realized it was coming from the bathroom. 

Justin walked gingerly to the bathroom door. He had a huge grin on his face. He knew who that suitcase belonged to. He opened the door quietly. The room was dark except for a couple of dozen candles that lined the floor, sink, and vanity table. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen Brian in a bubble bath before, but there he was covered from shoulder to toe with millions of soapy bubbles. 

"Care to join me," was all his lover said.

Justin set a speed record for disrobing. He approached the tub, his body naked and glistening from the candlelight that played off it. He bent down to give Brian a grateful kiss. The long arms of his lover pulled him down and into the water, which splashed out to soak the thick rug in front of it. Justin quickly adjusted his body so that he was lying in Brian's lap with his back against his lover's chest. The warm water and soapy bubbles enveloped the couple as they settled into place. Brian began to massage Justin's chest with his arms draped over the smaller man's shoulders.

"Mmmmm," Justin hummed. "That's feels soooo good."

"I heard that you were in need of some tender loving care after a busy trip promoting your book. I didn't think anyone else could provide quite the standard of care you deserved, so I had to drop everything and rush to your side as quickly as possible."

"Well Dan did offer to hire a masseuse for me, but I do believe you can do the job better."

"Shall we see?" Brian proposed.

With that, Justin turned in Brian's lap just enough for their mouths to connect in a satisfying union that left them both breathless. The kiss lingered as they tasted the nectar of love they felt for each other. Brian's hands continued to massage Justin's chest, sending gentle ripples of pleasure throughout Justin's body. When their lips finally parted, Justin settled back into place between Brian's long legs, his buttocks resting comfortably up against Brian's crotch. He could feel the desire in Brian through the solid cock pressed along his crack and up against the small of his back. His own cock was already responding in kind. 

Soon Brian leaned Justin forward and began to massage the young man's back and shoulders. Justin let out a contented sigh and ran his hands up and down his lover's legs as they lay alongside his own. Thankfully the tub was extra large and there was plenty of room. Justin's body was soon totally relaxed from the expert fingering and kneading practiced by Brian's talented hands. Justin waited for his chance to move. 

When Brian stopped for a moment, Justin pulled forward and turned around in the tub. He watched the bubbles part as he pulled Brian closer to him. The two men were now in the center of the tub with Justin's legs laying over Brian's. They got even closer and were finally chest to chest. They began kissing again, this time with more fervor. The passion started to rise until their bodies were warmer than the sudsy water. Justin began licking along Brian's jawline until he reached Brian's ear. His tongue swirled gently around the ear lobe and poked a time or two into the shell of his ear. Brian felt himself shudder. Then Justin whispered into his ear.

"I want you inside me," he requested lustfully. "Please tell me you came prepared."

Brian grinned. "Always." 

He reached for the soap dish. He had wisely placed a few condoms there knowing they would be needed. He picked one up and ripped it open. He handed it to his partner. Justin scooted back enough to reach and make quick work of sheathing Brian's hungry manhood. He scooted back into place. They continued to kiss as Brian reached around Justin and used his fingers to tease and excite his lover's entrance. He poked a single and then double finger up into Justin and wriggled around as Justin's muscles contracted and relaxed repeatedly. Justin's longing increased with each movement. 

Finally Brian felt his lover was ready. He lifted Justin up from his lap and lowered him back down slowly into place....Justin helping by reaching back to steady Brian's rock hard tool. Once he had Justin where he needed to be, he let the younger man do the rest of the work. Justin felt the piercing into his inner sanctum as he held onto Brian and lowered himself down a few inches. It felt so satisfying, despite a moment of discomfort. That faded quickly as he lowered himself a bit more. Inch by inch he engulfed his lovers magnificent cock. Once he was seated fully, he relaxed for a moment while they shared more loving kisses and touches. 

Justin then began to move his lower body. He started to roll and sway his bottom, occasionally rising and falling in place again. This went on for some time as they kissed, licked, and sucked each other's skin. Their hands never stopped enjoying the feel of one another under their finger tips. Eventually Brian felt his orgasm rising as his balls tightened up. He reached between them and grabbed a handful of Justin's hard cock. He used the soapy water to provide the necessary comfort as he began working the excited member in earnest. Soon both men had reached the pinnacle of their bodies endurance. Brian thrust his hips forward one last time as he filled the condom buried deep in Justin's body. At the same time Justin spilled his juices into the soapy water. Justin settled against Brian's chest and the two hearts beat in perfect time with each other.

An hour later they lay on their bed with their arms wrapped tightly around each other. Their hearts were still beating in a matching rhythm as they lay snuggled close together. They could feel the beats and it comforted them both. Brian didn't bother going into details about his visit with Taylor, Sr. He sufficed it to say that they came to an understanding and the old man wouldn't be bothering them anymore. Justin was grateful. He had tried to ignore his father's threats but they had been a nagging worry. Leave it to Brian to know what to say to make the man leave them both alone. Justin in turn gave Brian a picture of how exciting it was to see how well received his book had become in such a short time. 

"I owe it all to you Brian," the young writer declared.

"Bullshit! You're the one with the talent. You paint pictures with your words and make people see the beauty you see with your own eyes. You've always had that talent. I just gave you the incentive to believe in yourself as much as I do. You're going to be a big fat fucking success, and I couldn't be prouder. No one will ever take that away from you. I'm happy to share this with you Justin. You said in your dedication that I taught you how to love, but the truth is I didn't believe in love myself until you came into my life."

A slow smile spread over Justin's face. It lit up the darkened room. 

"Let's just say that we taught each other what love is. And I do, Brian. I love you with everything in me."

"Do you love me enough to marry me?"

"Whether it's legal or not?" Justin queried.

"Whether it's legal or not," came Brian's answer.

Justin answered without saying a word.

**************************************************************

The sun shone brightly a month later, as the tall brown haired ad man stood next to the blue eyed blond writer in front of the Canadian minister who had agreed to marry them. There were rows of faces watching, many in disbelief but most with huge smiles covering their faces. Dan handed over the rings when the minister requested them. Jennifer Taylor, Debbie Novotny, and Daphne Chanders could be heard sniffling back tears in the background. A couple of sniffles came from the direction of a couple of the men too, but they would never admit that to anyone. Gus clapped his hands in glee. He wasn't losing a Daddy, he was gaining another Daddy. His mothers did their best to calm him down, but it was hopeless. 

As the minister pronounced the men husband and husband, a loud cheer erupted from the audience. No one said it out loud but they all knew that real life was imitating fiction right before their eyes. In Justin's best seller, the lovers were married and faced a bright future together at the end of the book. The story teller was now living his fantasy fully. As the duo shared their first kiss as married men, they knew that their own story was not at an end. This was just the beginning....the beginning of happily ever after.

The End

The End.
mandagrammy is the author of 93 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Story Teller also liked 176 other stories.