- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin are finally recognizing the growing attraction between them, and they get a taste of things to come as they prepare for their second big night out together on the town.    

Justin looked over at his clock and grimaced. Why the hell was the damned thing moving so slow? It was only six o'clock. He knew he shouldn't even consider flagging a cab until 6:30 at the earliest. He'd look like an anxious schoolboy with a crush if he showed up too early at Brian's hotel room. He had no intention of making himself look like a fool in front of that man...especially not that man.

Justin had spent a little over two and a half hours working on his first chapter to the new novel. The words had flowed so much easier this time than with his last manuscript. The story line was basically the same....a shy young man with few friends falls in love with a popular guy who has more than his fair share of friends because of his exciting personality, and now he doesn't know how to handle his feelings....but this time Justin felt more comfortable with his characters. Subconsciously he realized that the fun-loving, outgoing man was being patterned after Brian Kinney, but it never occurred to Justin that the shy man was similar to himself. Even the description of the guy came close to how Justin saw himself. He wasn't ready to recognize what any good psychologist would have seen after reading just the first chapter and having met both he and Brian.

For now, all Justin could think about was how exciting the night might turn out to be...if the damned clock would just move a little faster. He had spent almost an hour bathing, shaving, and dressing in one of the gorgeous new outfits that Brian had helped him buy. His stomach was tied in knots as he kept glancing at the wall clock in the kitchen. He sat at the table and read the hard copy of his latest hot story for the magazine 'Coc & Balz'. It was supposed to be sent to the editor no later than tomorrow morning, but Justin had been so busy with his love story he had forgotten to double check his work so he could get it emailed off to the mag. As he proofread some of his hottest paragraphs, he began to feel a stirring in his loins. It was kind of odd since he had developed almost a clinical feeling for his own work and was seldom turned on by it. Tonight, as he waited for the clock to pick up speed, Justin realized he was beginning to feel horny.

Justin tossed the papers to the side. He was feeling a little worked up and edgy. 'Fuck the clock' he decided suddenly. Justin grabbed his jacket and keys and made his way out of the apartment. He made a quick trip downstairs and hailed the first cab he saw. In minutes the driver was taking him to the luxury hotel Brian was staying at. Justin's old watch showed that he was a good half hour ahead of schedule and then some for his meeting with Brian once he got there. Justin stood in the lobby and tried to decide what he should do to kill the time. He didn't have to wait long for the decision to be made for him. Two minutes after walking through the swinging doors, Justin heard a familiar voice behind him.

**********************************************************

Brian caught himself checking his watch repeatedly after talking to Justin. It was only four hours before he was scheduled to meet the young writer at his hotel, but Brian couldn't help thinking it was the longest four hours he'd ever lived through. The interviews he had set up with his clients had taken a lot more time than Brian had expected and time had dragged by as he sat in the sound booth and watched the writers talking about their work and the publishing house they worked for. It was dry stuff to Brian and he caught himself thinking about young Justin more than once. He felt a twinge of excitement at the thought of helping Justin to release a few more of his inhibitions at the clubs this night. He could still remember how well Justin danced, especially when he loosened up a bit, and that thought reminded him of how good the blond felt in Brian's arms. He liked the feel of Justin's slender body as it moved in time with the music.

Brian had felt a strong urge to do more than dance with Justin, and once the kid was drunk enough he probably could have indulged the urge, but Brian never took what someone didn't offer freely and consciously. Brian was honest enough with himself to know now that he really did want to possess that sweet body of Justin's, but he hadn't decided how he could go about it. The one thing he knew was that some things were meant to be, and he suspected that having sex with Justin was one of those things. But first things first. First he would get this job squared away for the day, get to the hotel and clean up, and then wait for Justin to arrive.

It was a hell of a lot later than he had hoped before he was able to grab a cab to get back to the hotel. He would never have enough time to shower and change before Justin arrived. Brian was in a rush as the cab let him off in front of the hotel and he walked through the swinging doors. The first thing he spotted was that beautiful blond halo of soft hair that Justin sported. He knew it was Justin without question simply by the looks of his perfectly shaped buttocks tucked tightly in the gorgeous outfit Brian had chosen for him. Brian would know that bubble butt anywhere. The young man was looking towards the elevators as if trying to decide whether to ride up in them or not. Brian approached Justin from behind silently.

"Ahem! Loitering is not allowed in this establishment, my good man. You should come up to my room and avoid being arrested," Brian laughed.

Justin must have jumped a foot and let out a small squeak. He whirled around red-faced and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Brian's grinning face.

"Damn, Brian! You scared the shit out of me. Didn't your dad ever teach you it isn't nice to sneak up on people?"

Justin felt himself flushing and could have kicked himself for acting like that again. When would he ever stop doing that in front of Brian. He noticed that the gin had fallen just a bit and Brian's voice wasn't quite as cheerful when he answered.

"My dad taught me many things, but that wasn't one of them. Sorry if I scared you Justin. You're here a little early, aren't you. I haven't even had a chance to clean up yet. Just got back. Seriously, why don't you come on up to my room and wait for me. We can either eat in the restaurant here or order room service and then leave for the clubs after dinner. What's your pleasure?"

His voice took on a more cheerful tone as he concluded his question. The question flustered Justin for a second, but then he answered quickly.

"I...ah...got here early. The traffic wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I...ah...I don't mind waiting while you freshen up. And it doesn't matter to me whether we eat upstairs or in the restaurant. I'll leave myself in your hands."

Brian had a flash of holding Justin in his hands and the image brought a big smile to his face. He wasn't aware that a very similar image had just flashed across Justin's mind, but the poor kid did blush a slight pink again and Brian noticed that. He put his arm through Justin's and turned him towards the elevators again.

"Well then, follow me young man," he laughed. "You are in capable hands."

********************************************************************

Brian and Justin had ridden the elevator in silence up to Brian's floor and walked down to his room. Neither man spoke until they were behind closed doors. Justin was rightfully impressed with Brian's suite. It was top notch as he expected from a five star hotel. The central room was all in tans, browns, and golds and was warm and comfortable looking. It felt like a man's room and fit Brian Kinney to a tee. A king size bed lay off to one side of the large room with a thick golden brown down duvet covering it. The housekeeper had left several expensive looking chocolates on the huge overstuffed pillows. A living area was on the other side with a floor to ceiling window that stretched across two walls so that one could have a perfect view of the New York landscape from more than one angle. The furniture, which consisted of several easy chairs and a beautiful smoky glass topped table with two full back cushioned chairs drawn up to it...not to mention several tall vanilla and gold lamps...was of obvious high quality. Fresh cut white flowers stood in a deep scarlet colored vase on the dining table and these were matched by a number of other smaller flower arrangements, also in scarlet vases near the bed, the entertainment center, and the chair next to one side of the window. Small gold and glass tables sat next to each easy chair.

Justin's mouth hung open at all the beauty of the room, especially being impressed with the works of art hanging on the walls. If they were copies of real pieces, they were damned good. Justin had often visited the many museums of the city over the years. It was one of the few pleasures he afforded himself. He had an artistic eye, even if he couldn't draw worth a damn. Right now he was enjoying the view very much and praying that Brian would choose to eat here in the room rather than downstairs in the restaurant. As if reading his thoughts, Brian spoke up right at that moment.

"Why don't you check out the room service menu, Justin. That way we can talk more freely and then leave directly from here. Order the New York strip for me, with herb butter and grilled veggies and espresso. Medium rare on the steak. They have a Classic Creme Brulee here that I'm sure you'd love. Order that too. We might as well go all out. Fuck the diet for one night," he laughed heartily.

Brian took off his jacket and tie and tossed them on the bed. He began to move back towards the door leading to the bathroom. Justin saw the menu sitting on the side table and reached for it. He looked up just in time to see Brian removing his shirt as he stepped into the bathroom. The man had a beautiful body, or at least the upper half. He had tanned skin that was smooth and unmarred. He had the muscular body of an athlete, but more a runner than a football player. It was obvious by his flat stomach and well toned body that Brian spent time in a gym and took good care of himself. It flashed through Justin's mind that this man was just plain beautiful to look at. There was that tingling in the groin again. It always caught Justin off guard, but felt so damned good. He hurriedly looked down at the menu in order to distract himself.

Twenty minutes later, Brian came out of the bathroom followed by a trail of steam. His skin was glowing and he was wearing nothing but a huge fluffy white towel around his middle. Justin almost dropped the lid of the serving dish he was inspecting. He quickly turned away, which certainly didn't go unnoticed by Brian. Brian walked over to the large sandstone colored marble armoire next to the bed and pulled the cabinet doors open. He thoughtfully pushed aside shirts and pants until he found the two he was most interested in. He took them down and laid them out on the bed. Next he pulled open a bottom drawer and removed a pair of black Calvin Klein hip briefs and black socks. He perused his choices with one eye while watching Justin's carefully turned back with the other.

"I'll be dressed in no time and join you Justin. If you don't want a peek, I have to warn you that it's too steamy to get dressed in the bathroom. Any problems with that?"

He could hear Justin clearing his throat before answering.

"No, of course not. Everything...uhhh...looks good. I'll wait for you to join me."

Brian smiled to himself. This kid was definitely virginal. No self-respecting gay boy should be this scared of sex. Brian let the towel drop. He'd be a liar if he said that he wasn't fully aware that Justin could see him in the reflection from the window across the room...the one Justin was facing. Brian had to admit that he did move in just such a way that he wasn't directly behind Justin, thus blocking the view. Justin had looked up just in time to see Brian's naked body reflected back at him. He caught his breath. Unbelievably, Brian's bottom half was even more beautiful than the top half had been. He was mesmerized as he stood as still as a statue and watched Brian reach down for his underpants and pull them up...agonizingly slowly. As the top of his briefs reached his groin, Brian slowly slipped the material up over his full ball sac and along the underside of his penis as it lay upwards against his stomach. Once Brian finally had the entire cock encased, he reached around and adjusted cock and balls inside the tight fitting material. Justin's mouth snapped shut. He unconsciously checked to see if he had been drooling.

Brian turned sideways and grinned mischievously. It really wasn't fair to tease the poor kid like that, but he had decided it was time that Justin saw what he was missing by not being more open. He quickly slipped on his solid black iridescent sheer cotton shirt and tight fitting black jeans. He walked around the side of the table and stood across from Justin, who was now a delicious color of dark pink.

Brian spread his arms wide and asked, "Will I do, do you think?"

Justin coughed again. "Very...ahhh...very nice. I think we both look like we're ready for a fun evening."

"I agree. So let's sit down and eat. The night isn't getting any younger."

Justin sat quickly and set aside the lid from his dinner plate. Brian did the same. Brian poured the wine that Justin had chosen based on the recommendation from the kitchen and the two men dug into their food. Brian enjoyed his steak while Justin savored his grilled shrimp and sticky rice. The meal was a pleasant affair followed by the creme brulee that the men shared together. Their conversation was lively, with Justin revealing more of himself than he had ever done with anyone else before. He had lots of funny stories to tell about his time working at another fine hotel in the city and admitted that it was there he had met Dan, carefully leaving off the most intimate details of their meeting. Brian told Justin more than he had planned too, revealing a bit more about his character than he usually felt comfortable doing. He talked of his close friends in Pittsburgh and about the baby boy his best gal friend gave birth to thanks to his donation in vitro so that she and her girlfriend could raise a family.

Brian felt surprised at himself. He liked to keep his personal life very personal. He had never shared with someone else before, especially about his boy, not that he thought of Gus as his son....most of the time. The only thing that neither man mentioned was their immediate family. For some reason that subject never came up with either of them. The phone ringing interrupted the conversation suddenly. Brian answered and looked surprised.

"Yes, yes of course we still need the limo. I'm sorry, I didn't realize how late it was. We'll be right down," he spoke into the phone tersely. He turned to Justin. "I'm sorry, Justin. I had no idea it was so late. I asked the hotel to reserve a limo service for us at eight and they've been waiting. I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun. I've enjoyed our chat but I'm ready to unwind a little at the clubs. You up for it?"

Justin nodded. Brian grabbed his jacket from where he had dropped it earlier and Justin retrieved his. They met up at the door at the same moment and reached for the door simultaneously. Brian's hand laid on Justin. The touch sent a shiver through both men. Justin looked up at Brian with his blue eyes shining brighter than normal. Brian's eyes widened and then fell on Justin's full red lips. They looked so tasty. Justin continued staring into Brian's face as the older man began to lower his lips until they connected with Justin's. The kiss was so soft and gentle. There was no force to it, just Brian softly moving his lips against Justin's. His tongue slowly peeked out and gently pushed between Justin's full lips. It took a moment before the lips relented and parted enough for Brian to feel the white barrier. Brian pushed with just a tad more pressure and Justin's mouth slowly opened like a budding flower touched by the sun's rays.

Brian's tongue entered Justin's mouth and softly tickled the inside palate. The tickle sent an uncontrollable shudder through Justin's body. Brian's tongue felt so good...so damned good, and Justin didn't want the kiss to end. But end, it did! Brian suddenly pulled back, looking just a bit flushed himself, and smiled broadly at the flustered young man.

"Sorry, Justin, but you really did look too good to ignore. Now let this be a lesson to you. You have to remain in control at all times or some of those horn dogs on the dance floor will try to take advantage of you. A really good looking blond boy like you is like candy to some of these men, so always be on your toes. I'm just warning you in case we get separated. I made sure that didn't happen last night, but you never know what can happen in the big city. So, you ready now?"

Justin was still in shock. It had happened so fast and ended even faster. He wasn't even sure it had actually happened. Maybe he had just daydreamed it. Brian acted like nothing had happened, so maybe that was it. But if it hadn't happened, why did he still taste Brian in his mouth. It suddenly dawned on Justin that Brian was speaking to him.

"I said, are you ready to go now?"

"Uhh, uhh, yes...yes."

"Good, let's go."

Brian opened the door and the couple stepped out into the hallway. If the rest of the night was anything like this first part had been, Justin knew this was going to be a night to remember. For the first time ever, Justin was feeling no apprehension about what might be coming next. He fell right into step with Brian as they took the elevator down to the street where the limo waited to take them on their next adventure.

To be continued...........................