- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next morning Brian tries to decide on how to handle his changing relationship with young writer, Justin.  Meanwhile, the young man in question makes a decision himself that cements their future interaction for the forseeable future.    

Brian woke with a start. It took him a second to gather his bearings. He knew where he was, he just didn't expect to feel warm flesh on the palm of his hand. He moved his hand slightly and in that instant the entire events of the previous night flashed through his groggy brain. His eyes widened further and he carefully lifted himself from the pillow so that he could confirm what he already knew...Justin lay curled up beside him in a deep sleep and he was stark naked. Brian now could remember how Justin had cried out in the night from the pain of a terrifying dream and he had rushed to the young man's side to try and comfort him. What had been meant as a concerned gesture of one friend to another had suddenly become so much more when Justin had found his own sexual needs finally fully awakened by Brian's closeness and he had latched onto Brian like a sinking man in quicksand.

Brian had instinctively given Justin the one thing he needed most at that very moment in order to drive the demons away for the night. Brian wasn't completely sure of what demons were haunting Justin since they hadn't really talked about anything last night, but he knew a little something about living with ghosts from the past. Brian had a firm handle on the bad memories of his own past...well at least most of the time....but he recognized a young man who still hadn't learned to deal when he saw one. It pained Brian to see Justin hurting so bad. He was surprised at himself. It wasn't like him to give a damn about anyone else's problems. He had spent too much of his life taking care of his own, but there was something about this young man. Something in Justin called out to Brian and the more time he spent with the writer, the more he wanted to respond to that call.

Brian was very careful to rise from the bed without disturbing the sleeping blond. On the way to the bathroom Brian turned back to look at Justin's face. It was so relaxed and serene looking, as if the young man didn't have a care in the world. Oddly, the word beautiful flashed through Brian's head. He stopped for a second and just stared at Justin who lay with his head resting on his hands, making him look younger than his years and somehow more vulnerable. Yes, he thought to himself, you are beautiful Justin. Why would anyone want to tarnish something so beautiful. A fresh wave of anger at the creep who had threatened Justin swept over Brian and he turned quickly to enter the bathroom. He stood at the commode and began wondering how he was going to handle Justin when the young man woke up. He decided he would have a shower first to clear his thoughts and then decide what to do next

*************************************************************

Justin woke to the sound of a toilet flushing. He felt a bit disoriented when he realized he wasn't in his own bed. Seconds later the memories of last night came flooding back, threatening to overwhelm his senses. He let out a gasp when he realized he was stark naked in Brian's bed and then remembered the wanton way he had begged Brian to have sex with him. His face flamed with the images of Brian kissing him deeply, or rather him kissing Brian, and then Brian moving down to his crotch and...and...and. Justin sat bolt upright. He could feel Brian's mouth as it played along his cock and his finger as it probed inside his rear. Along with the embarrassment he felt was a feeling of great satisfaction. Damn it, he thought, it felt right and so, sooo good. Even now he loved the feelings that flowed through his body at just the memory. Justin had had plenty of orgasms in his young life, but nothing came close...not even remotely close to what he had felt last night when he had exploded inside Brian's warm and inviting mouth.

Justin had always been good at describing sexual acts between two men without even having had the experience himself, but this was different. This feeling of being connected to another human being in such an intimate way and feeling safe in their arms was harder to describe. All the sex that he had described before in his stories seemed almost antiseptic now. Justin wanted more...more of being close to Brian, but he wasn't sure if that was what Brian would want. But surely the man would have simply taken him home last night after rescuing him from that pervert if he didn't feel something more than mere friendship for him. Justin thought about it for a moment. He heard the sound of the shower being turned on. He knew he had time to grab his clothes and run...or he could get dressed and wait for Brian to join him so they could talk about last night...or he could stop being so scared of life and take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and just march right in there and let Brian know what he wanted. He knew he'd better make up his mind quickly. He had no way of knowing how long Brian would be in the shower.

**************************************************************

Brian had just shampooed his hair and was rinsing out the suds when he heard the click of the shower stall door. Water poured down his face and into his eyes, but that didn't blind him to the sight of the slender young blond stepping into his shower stall. Justin took the two steps necessary to get within reaching distance of Brian and then stopped. Brian tried to read his face, but it was impossible to tell what the young man was thinking. He didn't have long to wait to find out.

"Am I overstepping myself, Brian? If I am, just tell me and I'll be gone before you can blink."

"Do you know what you want Justin? Are you very sure?" Brian asked quietly.

Justin didn't hesitate for a second. He had made up his mind with no doubts.

"I want you Brian. I want you to make me feel the way you did last night and I want to give you back that same feeling."

"Are you sure it isn't just gratitude for my helping you through a hard night. Are you very sure you won't regret anything tomorrow. I don't want you to look back later and feel you've made a big mistake, Justin."

"I don't think that's possible, but it doesn't matter. You said you wanted to help me learn what being a gay man was really all about and knowing how to bring pleasure to another man is a part of that. I don't expect anything from you, but I want you to be the one to teach me the art of lovemaking. I trust you Brian, and that doesn't come easy for me. If you don't want to deal with a naive no-nothing like me I'll understand, but I hope you won't feel that way."

Justin moved a step closer. Brian could feel the desire mixed with fear that poured from Justin's naked body. Brian looked down and could see that Justin was still flaccid. His nervousness was clear even through the bravado he tried to display. The need to connect was just as clear in the look that Justin gave Brian as he took one more step closer. There was very little space between them now. Brian made up his mind just as quickly as Justin had in the bedroom. He reached out his arms and laid his hands on Justin's narrow shoulders.

Brian pulled Justin towards him very slowly. The water began to pour over Justin's head and shoulders and ran down between their two bodies as their flesh finally connected. Brian used his hand to wrap his fingers through soft hair and gently pull the head back so that Justin's lips could be reached. Brian lowered his mouth and took hold of Justin's lips with his own. One arm draped over Justin's back while he held Justin's face close to his. Brian's lips began working their magic as he played with the soft skin of Justin's lips. His tongue crept out and pressed gently at the closed lips, pleading his case for entry. He didn't have to beg. Justin's mouth opened willingly...the memory of the kiss from the night before making his mouth more than happy to co-operate. When Justin felt Brian's feverish tongue pressing against the sensitive skin of his inner mouth, he let out a gasp and threw his arms around Brian's waist.

Brian could feel Justin's cock finally responding as it began to harden and rise between them. He felt Justin's hands roaming up and down his back as if trying to memorize each inch of skin. It felt so good mixed with the warm water of the shower. Brian continued to work Justin's mouth and he soon was rewarded with tiny mewling sounds of pleasure. Brian could feel his own erection taking full form and he had the need to taste more of Justin. He moved his lips away, which brought a small groan of protest from the overheated blond. The sound turned back to sighs of pleasure when Brian brought his practiced tongue and lips along Justin's jawline and to his ear. He licked all along the lobe and poked the tip of his tongue in the shell of Justin's ear...first one side and then the other. Pre-cum droplets joined the water that flowed between the couple. Brian was about to go lower when Justin pulled back.

He said in a hoarse voice, "Please Brian, let me do that to you. I always learn my lessons best by doing what I'm taught."

Brian smiled. He stepped away and lay against the glass wall of the shower, spreading his legs just enough so that he could be closer to Justin's height. Justin took the cue and stepped in between Brian's outstretched legs. He kissed Brian with passion, this time using his own tongue as the invader. After a few moments, he began to leave a trail of saliva as his tongue traced Brian's firm jawline and the outline of his ear. Justin had become ravenous for more. He quickly began licking his way down Brian's neck and traced himself over to one of Brian's nipples. He had never actually done any of this before but natural instinct, combined with years of videos, told him what he should do. He grabbed onto the first nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He felt it harden instantly. Justin suckled and reveled in the feeling of power to stimulate Brian that he was experiencing. He moved over and gave the other nipple its equal time.

No sounds poured out of Brian, but there was no mistaking the gasps and labored breathing the man was now experiencing himself. Justin couldn't wait for more. He was now a man on a mission. He completed his task on Brian's upper torso and bent his knees as he began to work his way down Brian's chest to the beautiful muscled stomach that waited below. Justin swirled his tongue in Brian's naval and was rewarded with Brian grabbing a handful of hair again. Just below the naval, Justin could see the tip end of Brian's cock with its full round head and moistened slit winking at him. He thought he had never seen anything more magnificent or alluring. Without thinking, Justin flicked out his tongue again and tasted the tip. It was strangely salty sweet and like no other flavor Justin had ever tasted before. It made his head swim and he wanted more. He placed his lips around the full head and began to slowly suck it down, stopping when he suddenly felt like gagging. Brian felt his distress and brought his head away from the wall. He looked down and pulled Justin's head up and away from his throbbing cock.

"Slowly Justin. You don't have to hurry. Slow and easy. And keep your teeth shielded by your lips. It will be much better for me, and when you try to take in more of me, swallow and breathe through your nose. It will take time to control your gag reflex. Don't worry about anything. You're doing beautifully. I can promise you that."

Justin smiled his thanks and got back to his task. He covered his teeth and started at the head again, slowly inching his way down Brian's shaft. He had used his hand to grab onto the base so that he could keep the hard tool steady. Brian tasted so incredibly wonderful and Justin soon found himself in a comfortable rhythm. With each down-stroke he was able to take in more of this delicious part of Brian. Brian used his vast experience to control his orgasm but Justin was beginning to make that harder to accomplish. The young man may have been new at all this but he had a natural born ability that Brian had never seen before in anyone. After long minutes of being sucked off in a way that was far better than Brian expected, he found himself at the very edge of orgasm. Brian tapped Justin on the head. When the young man looked up with his reddened lips and smiled, Brian warned him that he was about to cum.

"If you don't stop now I won't be able to stop myself," he gasped.

Justin's face broke into a smile that could have lit up and entire room and went immediately back to his task. Brian had been right and it only took another thirty seconds for the older man to begin huffing like a man climbing a mountain and his whole body went stiff as he released his ejaculation down Justin's throat. Justin coughed but never let go as he felt the warm seed speeding down his gullet. The taste that it left on his tongue was ten times more exciting than the mere droplets he had enjoyed in the beginning. He knew in that instant that he would always be a cocksucker and proud of it.

Justin rose back up and wrapped his arms around Brian's body again. He looked up into Brian's face and couldn't believe that he was the one responsible for that flushed and satisfied look on the man's countenance. It filled Justin with pride. Brian saw the grin on Justin's face spread as he realized what he had accomplished and it made Brian feel even better, if that was possible. Brian no longer had any doubts about wanting to teach Justin everything there was to know about being a gay man. This young writer was the perfect student...eager to learn and a quick study. Brian decided then and there that he would be spending a lot more time in New York City than he had originally planned. He didn't want to rush things with Justin. He was in no hurry right now to complete the course of study too rapidly. By the time he was ready to give Justin his graduation papers, the young man would be the best gay man he could possibly be...and probably write the best gay love story ever read on top of that.

But first things first. Brian held onto Justin, who had lain his head on Brian's chest, as he waited for his feet to steady under him. It must have been even longer than he realized because it dawned on him that the water was turning cooler. He brought Justin out of his state of bliss and reminded him that there would be plenty more time for further explorations between them. Justin reluctantly let Brian go and the two men exited the shower together after the water was turned off. Brian wrapped the towel around Justin's body and patted him down. Justin did the same for Brian. They slid into the hotel's soft robes and re-entered the bedroom. Brian picked up the room service menu and smiled at Justin.

"I'm famished. What about you?"

Justin nodded so Brian placed a quick call and the men sat at the table waiting for their meal to arrive. Brian knew that he wanted to talk about what had happened the night before in order to try and learn more about Justin and what had made him so frightened of being himself. He certainly had just demonstrated that he was a natural and more than comfortable with man on man sex. Brian saw how happy the young writer was at this moment and decided the talk could wait. There were other things Brian wanted to do with Justin right now and a heart to heart talk wasn't high on the list. If he had known that forcing Justin to open up would also bring out the can of worms that he had thought was long buried in his own life, Brian might have put that talk at the bottom of his list of things to do...or erased it from the list altogether. But by the time he recognized what had happened, it was too late to turn back.

To be continued....................................