- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin are getting closer than ever, but the pleasure is about to be interrupted by business matters that turn into a fiasco of misunderstandings.    

Justin was the first to wake up the morning of his sister's birthday party. He loved the feel of Brian's warm skin touching his under the hotel's luxurious covers. It felt almost decadent. He cuddled even closer against Brian's body, spooned in front of his lover in a perfect fit. Brian unconsciously tightened his grip on Justin's chest as he pulled the young man even closer to him. Justin could feel Brian's morning woody as it pressed against his bare buttocks. Justin's arm was free enough for him to reach back and feel along Brian's hip until he found what he was looking for. His hand pulled Brian's stiffened cock loose just enough so that he could run his palm along the length of it. It felt even better to the touch than last night, but then every time was better than the time before. Justin would be happy whether touching, seeing, or tasting any part of Brian. The man was addictive to the love struck blond.

The pressure of what Justin was doing behind his back to Brian was having its affect. Brian, still not fully awake, began wriggling his hips and pressing his palm against Justin's chest and down his stomach. Even in his dream state he sought out the touch of Justin's smooth alabaster skin that stretched taut against his perfect frame. Brian's hand traveled down until it reached the half softened prize that lay unawakened between Justin's thighs. Brian's hand spasmodically gathered up the delicious prize and held tight. Brian was slowly rousing thanks to Justin's continued manipulations on his cock. As he became fully aware of what was going on, he smiled against Justin's hair that tickled his nose. Brian pulled his head back just enough to let out a small moan of pleasure and then he zeroed in on Justin's exposed ear. He tightened his grip on Justin's slowly growing member and and began licking against the young man's ear lobe.

Justin answered Brian's actions with teasing of his own. He pulled his other hand free of the pillow it lay under and he reached across his head to grab at Brian's face. He ran his hand along his lover's cheek as Brian poked his tongue in Justin's ear causing tremors to course throughout the blond's body. Justin lifted one of his legs and positioned Brian's solid cock between his thighs. Brian, trapped by Justin's well rounded thighs, began thrusting forward with his hips. Justin grabbed onto Brian's hip and tried his best to encourage the forceful thrusting. Brian began pulling on Justin's now fully hardened cock and soon both men were panting from their exertions. The sound of joyful lust filled the room as the lovers tickled, teased, and taunted each other to reach their pinnacles of pleasure first. It was a tie, as Justin shot out his ejaculate into Brian's waiting hand and Brian's release could be felt all wet and sticky between Justin's thighs.

Justin turned his head enough so that Brian could finally reach his lips. The tongue that had been torturing his ear now entered Justin's mouth and caused more shivers to make their way up and down the fully sated body of the young writer. When they had finished kissing, Justin turned around so that he could face his lover. The look of satisfaction on Brian's face warmed Justin's heart. It was always such an amazement to Justin that he was the cause of such a look on Brian. It made him feel powerful, as though there wasn't anything he couldn't accomplish. Brian was thinking something similar as he looked into Justin's face. The soft glow that shone from Justin's eyes, which Brian had noticed were always slightly damp from unshed tears whenever the young man had an orgasm, made Brian feel a warmth that had been heretofore completely foreign to the ad man. Justin brought out a protective side in Brian that he had never known he had.

What had started out for Brian as a chance to teach a naive novice the things he would need to know in order to write a believable gay novel of sex and passion, had now turned out to a lesson in affection that Brian had not counted on. He was nowhere near able to call it love...that was for the romantics of the world...but he was more than willing to admit that he had affection for Justin and cared about the writer. He knew that he loved the feeling that he got from Justin and had no desire to give it up, at least not for a while. Brian didn't like to think too far ahead when it came to personal issues. That was reserved for business dealings, but he knew that he wanted Justin in his life for a lot longer than the month that he had set aside for it originally. He was definitely going to have to do something about the situation, but what to do was an unknown answer. The couple kissed again while face to face.

"I would say that you have just forced me to need another shower, young man. I've worked up a sweat and didn't even manage to get out of my bed to do it. You are one talented fucker, Justin Taylor."

Justin grinned from ear to ear. "I'm learning from the best, Mr. Kinney."

Brian threw back the cover and slapped Justin playfully on his behind. He jumped up and sprinted for the bathroom. He needed to pee like there was no tomorrow....not that he minded the distraction from his morning duty. Justin pried his sticky legs apart and slid out of his side of the bed. In a matter of minutes he stood next to Brian at the commode and emptied his bladder too. The men had plenty of time on their hands. Molly's party wasn't until noon and all Justin needed to do was shop for a gift. Brian knew he didn't really have any plans for the day but he decided that his pretend business dealings were not for hours yet. The couple decided that a long leisurely soak in the jacuzzi bath was more in order for this morning than a shower. The tub was filled, the jets turned on, and the couple slipped in to the soothing waters. They laid back at opposite ends of the tub and let the water jets push against their skin. After feeling totally relaxed thanks to the water massaging, Brian sat back up and gave Justin a wink.

"Come here," he ordered with a flick of his finger.

Both men began scooting their behinds forward until they met in the middle, with Justin's legs draped over Brian's thighs. They were now almost chest to chest. Their cocks bobbed just below the surface and the tips touched every once in a while from the force of the swirling water. Brian gathered up his washcloth and added fragrant liquid soap to it. Justin followed suit. They were soon washing each other down. They got into a close hug in order to reach behind and draw the washrags along the other's back. In no time they had cleaned every part of one another, except for one. Brian pulled Justin closer and began kissing Justin, invading his mouth with the adventurous tongue that never failed to bring Justin's cock to life. Brian reached between them and could feel that he had succeeded again. He already knew that he had come to life himself. He let Justin go and then reached behind him to the stand at his head. There was a goose shaped gold stand with a bowl in the center standing there. It had a number of condoms nestled in it. Brian pulled out one and tore it open with his teeth.

"Put it on me," he ordered Justin, who hurried to do Brian's bidding.

Wordlessly, Brian grabbed onto both cheeks of Justin's rear and helped the young man to position himself in Brian's lap. Brian leaned back enough to give himself more room to accommodate Justin's body. Once Brian had things set up right, Justin could feel Brian's cockhead at his entrance. He used his hold on Brian's body as support as he mercilessly dropped himself down hard onto Brian's cock. Pain shot through him with the forceful entry and he let out a startled gasp and then lay against Brian's body, waiting for the inevitable transfer from pain to pleasure that he always got once his body recognized the invader. Brian waited patiently for Justin's signal that he was ready. It came with the passionate kiss that Justin gave back to Brian.

Justin began riding the slippery cock buried deep inside. Long minutes passed. There were pauses as the lovers stopped to gather air back into their lungs after the deep moans that bounced off the walls had depleted their supply. They began moving in rhythm again. This went on for several stops and starts. Each new start was more intense than the previous one. Eventually there could be no more stops. The pressure was too great. The water splashed against their skins and flipped out of the deep tub onto the floor. Long groans of unadulterated exaltation echoed back at them as the men exploded inside and against each other. Brian held tight to Justin, the sound of their racing hearts being almost loud enough to drown out the drone of the water jets. Eventually Brian knew it was safe to loosen his hold on Justin. He looked deep into the blond's face. There were the damp, clear blue eyes that shone back at him and made him feel those mysterious feelings again. He kissed Justin softly, letting his lips linger on that adored mouth longer than usual. Finally.....

"I don't know about you Justin, but I'm ravenous. Satisfying one hunger has brought on another. Shall we order room service so that we can relax a bit longer before starting our day?" Justin agreed.

The room service waiter brought the huge brunch order to the room of the two gentlemen who were waiting eagerly in their bare feet and soft fluffy robes for their meal. He grinned from ear to ear as the older gentlemen handed him a huge tip along with the signed receipt for the bill. He was straight, but he knew two men in love when he saw them. He loved seeing it cause there was nothing like a satisfied customer for getting decent tips. Mr. Kinney had certainly gotten more generous ever since the waiter had noticed the younger man hanging around. He thanked them and left the couple to their meal.

Brian and Justin enjoyed their food and some lively conversation for the next hour. Both men let a few more tidbits about their past lives slip out but nothing too shocking. They were definitely feeling more comfortable with each other, but not all barriers were down completely. The walls were loosened but not torn down as of yet. Much too soon it was time for Justin to go so that he could get something appropriate for Molly. The men dressed and promised to meet for dinner that evening. They both knew how the evening would end and looked forward to it. Brian reminded Justin to be strong if his father was at the party and that he would be here if he was needed. Justin kissed Brian with fervor and they parted. Brian smiled thinking about the coming evening.

*****************************************************

Justin was let out by the cab driver right in front of his mother's condo. He could already hear the sound of giggly laughter from the young party goers that drifted from the courtyard where the birthday party was being held. Molly was just entering her teens and he wasn't really sure he was getting her the right gift, but he was very glad he had agreed to come. He had given Molly a gift certificate for her last birthday but he wanted this one to be more personal. He had shopped carefully looking for the prettiest diary he could find. He had been keeping a diary for years himself and knew that she would probably have lots to write about now that she was almost in high school. He had written a beautiful poem to her on the inside binding.

Molly squealed with delight when she spotted Justin coming through the gate leading to the courtyard. She was still a bit gangly but every inch the pretty girl she would grow into some day. Jennifer smiled when she saw her son being hugged tightly by his sister. She walked over hurriedly and gave Justin the same greeting. Both girls were so happy to see the young man.

"Has Dad arrived yet?" Justin asked his mom when Molly skipped off to rejoin her friends.

"Not yet, Dear, but he called. He should be here soon. I'm glad you came and so is Molly. We haven't really talked much lately. You seem to be very busy as of late. I can never catch you at home anymore." That last part was more a question than a statement. "So how are things going for you."

Despite himself, Justin blushed. He hurried to cover it up. "Fine, Mom...just fine. I...ahhh...have been working on that story I told you about. You know I don't want to be a copywriter my whole life."

"I know dear. So, when do I get to see a bit of your work? I've always said you had a wonderful imagination. I wouldn't be surprised if you became a best selling author someday. You know I would be extremely proud of you too."

"I know. Too bad it probably wouldn't affect Dad that way."

"Justin, I've told you before. You have to live your life for yourself, not to please your Dad. Besides, I don't think anything any of us could do would be enough for him. It took me a while, but I finally figured that out for myself. I want you to be who you are for yourself. Do you understand me?"

For some reason, Justin felt for the first time in his life that his Mom was trying to say something to him that was different than the mere words. It was as if she was trying to draw something out of him. Was the fact that he had fallen in love with someone making him look or seem different to his Mom? For one second, Justin felt an overwhelming urge to confess all to his mother. Before he could utter a word his father's loud voice could be heard behind him as he called to his daughter.

"Molly, come give your Dad a big hug," bellowed Craig Taylor, drawing all attention to himself.

Molly loved her father since he had never picked on her like he did her mother and brother. She ran to him and threw her arms around him. Craig walked over to his ex-wife and son with his arm draped around his daughter.

"Jenn...Justin, good to see you. How is life treating you lately?"

"Everything is just fine Craig," answered Jennifer. "I know Molly is glad you could come to her party. Our little girl is growing up fast."

"I know," answered Craig. "She makes me more proud every year."

Craig deliberately aimed his words at Justin as he spoke, but the young man didn't feel quite as intimidated as he always had in the past. He knew he had someone waiting for him that had nothing but respect and admiration for him and that went a long way in taking the sting out of his father's words.

"I'm doing fine too Dad," he responded. As a matter of fact, life couldn't be better for me right now."

More than anything Justin wanted to tell his Dad exactly why his life felt so good right now, but he thought better of it. This wasn't the time and place for such an announcement. Actually, he had never even considered coming out to his father before but now he was beginning to wonder why he shouldn't. After years of bullying and denigrating that he had suffered under his father's rule, he was just beginning to feel like his own man. He knew that telling his dad the whole truth would probably be the final coffin in their relationship, but he was beginning to think that it wouldn't be such a big loss. Of course it would mean his Mom would find out too and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her love. He closed his mouth.

"Good to know," Craig reacted casually. "At least you must be earning a living wage since you never come to me with your hand out. I have to give you that." He walked past Jennifer and Justin, carrying Molly along with him. "So let's see what kind of cake your mom got you Sweetheart."

Jennifer looked at Justin with sadness clouding her vision, but she was surprised to see that the hurt she normally saw in Justin's eyes after a dismissive remark from Craig wasn't quite as sharp as it had always been in the past. She had sensed that there was something different about Justin just from the phone conversations they had been having lately, although they had been fewer. Now she could plainly see that there was something very much different about her son. She wasn't sure what it was but she liked it. She hoped he would open up to her. She had some suspicions about her son that she had never voiced, but nothing would make her say a thing until he trusted her enough to tell her whatever he wanted to. Maybe this new-found strength she saw in Justin would bring him out of his shell and open the door for a really good Mother-Son talk.

The rest of the afternoon went by smoothly and quickly. Molly was thrilled with all her gifts and everyone hit the pool. A little coaxing, and the fact that Jenn always kept spare swim trunks for just such an occasion, helped Justin to decide to join in for some water fun. He had always loved swimming at his old house and missed it now that he had little access to a pool. Craig had left early, pleading a business appointment, but no one really missed him. Molly thanked Justin profusely for her diary and the fancy pen with gold ink that he had purchased to go with it. The party broke up when it was close to dinner time. Jennifer asked Justin to stay for dinner but he begged off. This was also unusual since he had always loved her cooking and enjoyed the free meal that his Mom provided during past visits. She didn't try to cajole him to stay because she could tell that there was some very special reason he wanted to get going. The way his eyes lit up as he was about to say good bye told the tale. Justin settled into the seat of the cab and gave the man the name of Brian's hotel. He hummed to himself as the cab pulled away and he waved good bye to his favorite ladies.

************************************************************

The day had gone a lot slower and with a lot less interest for Brian as he pulled out his calling list and made call after call to clients and a few personal ones in his boredom. He was anxious to see his young lover again. He felt it was time they try a different club for the evening to give Justin a chance to interview a few new men for the sake of his story. Besides, Brian liked nothing better than feeling Justin in his arms as they danced. The blond could dance better than many professionals. He had natural rhythm. Brian smiled when he thought of how good Justin's rhythm was no matter how he was moving his body or what activity he was involved in.

It was later in the day when Brian got the call. He recognized Ted's voice instantly. Ted was Brian's number one assistant at the office and usually, with the help of personal assistant Cynthia, could handle any business problems that cropped up. Brian had not felt any worry leaving his smaller business deals in Ted's hands. Smithers Publishing House was their biggest client to date so it was logical for Brian to spend so much time on their campaign. No one questioned why he insisted on staying hands on with the new client even after almost all the necessary leg work was completed. Ted's voice, however, gave Brian the sense that this was an emergency call. It didn't take but a second for Ted's words to confirm his suspicions.

"Brian, you've got to get back here quick. If you don't, we're going to be in deep shit trouble."

"What's going on, Ted?"

"You remember how I warned you that Talbot Advertising was trolling for our clients and trying to steal them out from under us. Well they've got a new hotshot ad man with a ton of modern ideas that they've been pitching behind your back to several of our biggest accounts. I've got three different clients that are getting antsy because they haven't seen you for some time now and they're feeling neglected. They told me flat out that they don't think you care about their business anymore. All three of them want a face to face with you before they make any changes. All three are home based here or in Philly and they don't want to come to New York. They want you to come to them. If you don't, we could easily lose them. We're talking millions of dollars in annual revenue."

"Fuck! Let me guess, you're talking Central Airlines, Jake's Trucking Company, and Talbot's Photo Studios?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because every single one of them jumped ship to me when I opened my own business and they've always loved being coddled. Shit, Mrs. Talbot flirts with me openly right in front of her husband during meetings and I've banged Jake, Jr. twice in the office bathroom in the two years we've had their business. They're probably pissed that I haven't been around to give them personal service during the last meetings." Brian could hear Ted choking on a laugh. "Look, just get in touch with all three and tell them I'll take the first flight out of New York this evening. Set up meetings for the next day or two. We'll get it straightened out."

"Will do boss."

The men said good bye and Brian quickly called his travel agent and asked her to get his airplane ticket set up. Brian tried to call Justin but got no answer. He was bitterly disappointed, but made a mental note to call again as soon as possible. He quickly packed his bags and checked out via TV screen. He scribbled a quick note for Justin and left it at the front desk. He hated leaving the young man without warning, but he was sure Justin would understand. Almost an hour before Justin arrived at the hotel, Brian was boarding his flight back to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately he was unaware that his business problem was going to be the least of his worries once he returned back home.

To be continued..............................