[Reviews - 3] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Well now, I don't know about the rest of you wonderful QAFers, but the ending for Brian and Justin wasn't the only one that irritated me.  I was extremely fond of Emmett, as I know so many of you folks were too.  I wanted a happy ending for him, but we all know how it ended with his footballer, Drew Boyd.  I got to thinking that it was time for them to have their closure too, and who better than master schemer, Brian to get the ball rolling (who can forget the way Brian set up Michael at his birthday...or even better, the way he set up Ethan and Justin at the diner when they were still secret lovers).

  
So here you go...Brian Kinney becomes matchmaker for Emmett and Drew.  Will his plans succeed or fail miserably?  Let's find out.  A huge thank you to my sounding board, Lori...my beta, Judy...and my dear Amy for the banner.  Enjoy! 

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: One-Shot
Genres: Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7397 Read: 669
ePub Downloads: 9 Published: Nov 17, 2016 Updated: Nov 17, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 3] half-star (7397 words)