- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin is enrolled at the University and a vacation period is coming up.  Brian misses Justin while he's at school and decides to give his young lover a vacation he'll never forget so that they can spend all their time together.    

Professor Talbot leaned in closer for a better look. Amazing, he thought to himself. He knew very little about his newest pupil, but the boy had stated that he had no formal education in the arts. His sketches belied that fact, although it was true that he could simply be a natural talent who required very little training. The sketch of the human anatomy that Professor Talbot was perusing at that very moment was breathtaking in its beauty. It showed every fine detail of a man's body with the muscles and sinews standing out in stark relief. One almost felt as if the man in the sketch was actually breathing. It was a simple picture of a man laying naked on a stone bench in a garden, but it was drawn with such care that one would think the artist was in love with the model.

Professor Talbot liked young Justin. He was always willing to listen to advice and seemed truly fascinated with art history. He had heard that there had been some problems in getting the young man registered for classes in the beginning...something to do with missing academic records...but Prince Ahmad, who was a frequent contributor to the school's coffers, had used his influence to bypass any problems. Once the board had checked out the submissions that young Justin had made of his work, the approval came quickly. For a moment the Professor wondered how a young American could have curried the favor of such a rich and powerful man as the Prince. It didn't really matter. The fact was, Justin 'Kinney' deserved to be among the student body.

Justin accepted his teacher's praise of the drawing he had worked on of Brian and then got up to clean off his work area. He was super excited and anxious to get home today. There was a planned break from school for two weeks thanks to some special holiday that he knew nothing about, and Brian had already set up a semi-working holiday to take Justin on a tour of Egypt and surrounding points of interest. Justin would pose as Brian's nephew and assistant, thus making it possible for the men to share a room at their different destinations. Brian was particularly interested in showing Justin places with a rich history such as Alexandria. Justin, as always, was more than eager to drink in as much knowledge of his adopted homeland as he could. The chance to learn new things under Brian's tutelage was simply the best part of the whole adventure.

Brian had to admit that he missed Justin when he would leave the house to attend school. Thankfully the ride back and forth from Cairo to Giza didn't take long even though the roads were notoriously bad for traveling by car. Brian had hired the most experienced car and driver he could find thanks to Ahmad so he knew Justin would be safe for the daily commute, but he still stayed on edge every time he kissed Justin good bye as the young man walked out the door. He wanted nothing more than to spend twenty four hours a day showing Justin the country that he himself knew and loved all these years. He had set up appointments with dealers in all the most interesting spots he could think of. They would travel by train, sail down the Nile and whatever else they could think of. He knew Justin would enjoy the adventure and Brian would see everything with fresh eyes thanks to his young companion.

***********************************************

Brian and Justin's vacation turned out even better than they had hoped. They started out their journey at Rameses Station in Cairo where they took the overnight sleeper train to Aswan. Lying together on the tiny palette that was provided in their double bed sleeper car proved to be quite a challenge, especially for long lanky Brian, but they managed to pull it off. They had to make it look like both beds had been slept in, of course, which they did admirably. First Justin jumped onto the top bunk and dangled his legs over the side. He lifted his long caftan to reveal his naked torso beneath, much to Brian's delight. Brian moved into position between the dangling legs and proceeded to give young Justin a stellar blow job which had the young man thrashing all over the bunk.

After a delightful dinner in the dining car, the lovers returned to their private room and gave the lower bunk its work out. This time Brian carried the burden of supporting Justin as the young man lay on top of him giving Brian's cock a ride to remember. By the time the ride was over, both men were too exhausted to worry about the cramped quarters of the bed. They lay tightly entwined together with pale arms wrapped around tanned ones and even paler legs covered by tanned legs. A piece of paper would have been hard pressed to slip between the two bodies.

In Aswan, Brian took Justin to one of the ancient quarries that provided so much of the stone used in the Pyramids and temples. They traveled to Elephantine Island to view artifacts that dated to pre-Dynastic times. They visited the Aswan Dam that the British had tried unsuccessfully to use to control the Nile for irrigation. They spent the night in one of the local hotels and enjoyed the Nubian dancers as they displayed their talents for guests who were enjoying one of the sumptuous meals served by the floating restaurant they visited. The fish was freshly caught and prepared by experts. Justin had never enjoyed a seafood meal more.

The next day they sailed down the Nile to Kom Ombo to visit the site of one of the most ancient temples in Egypt. The temple stood on a promontory at a bend in the Nile and one could see the sacred crocodiles laying peacefully in the sun all along the shore in front of the impressive structures. The main temple had been cleared of debris only a decade earlier and the carvings and design of the temple had been attracting curious visitors ever since. Justin's pad and pencils got plenty of workout as he tried to capture as many of the magnificent views as he could.

They continued on to Edfu to visit the Temple of Horus, one of the best preserved temples of ancient times. Brian met with clients in each of the cities, but made short work of his business so that he could devote as much time as possible to Justin and the many exciting new things the young man was experiencing. Each time he would see Jusitn's eyes light up with a new image, Brian would feel a renewed sense of pride and happiness. Thanks to Justin, Brian was feeling and seeing life as if everything was fresh and brand new. For the first time since his college days, he felt anything was possible. It still amazed him that one young man could make such a difference in his life.

There final destination that day was the city of Luxor. The boat arrived late in the evening when it docked. The men spent one last night aboard the sailboat and made certain they kept their passion stifled as they made love to the gentle rocking of the boat on the Nile's waters. The next day, the men disembarked and strolled along the Corniche to the Temple of Luxor. They had their belongings transferred to a nearby hotel so that they wouldn't waste a minute of their sightseeing time.

The tall pillars of the Temple dwarfed visitors as they stared in awe at the beautiful structures that had stood the test of time. One could almost feel they had gone back in time a thousand years as they strolled among the various sections of the Temple. The reliefs that had been carved by extraordinarily talented hands so many centuries ago made Justin wonder what his life would have been like if he had lived in those ancient times. Would he have been a sculptor or artist drawing or carving pictures of the everyday life of the city's people and their Gods and Goddesses? He got a nod of assent from Brian when he suggested his thought out loud. And I would have loved you as much in those days as I do now, Brian thought to himself.

Justin was fascinated by the statues of Rameses II. He drew a sketch of one of the statues, of which Brian couldn't help noticing that the ancient Kings face looked similar to his own. He said nothing. He felt oddly proud that Justin would see him as a bigger than life ruler of a vast nation. Seemed only fair since Brian saw Justin as more beautiful than an ancient Greek Sun God.

The men enjoyed a leisurely stroll back to the hotel, stopping often at stalls of street vendors to check out their wares. By the time they reached their hotel, they had their arms full of purchases of souvenirs to take home to their friends and for themselves. Justin had the momentary reflection that it would have been nice if he knew if there was anyone important in his previous life that he would have wanted to buy a souvenir for, but he shook the thought off as quickly as it came up. He wasn't letting anything destroy this magical trip with the man he loved.

The next day, the men boarded a caleche they had hired to take them out to the Temple of Karnak just a few miles away from Luxor. The horse drawn carriage clip clopped along slowly giving the men plenty of time to enjoy the local sights and smells of the ancient thoroughfare. It took the entire day to visit the three different temples that made up the complete compound at Karnak and they still didn't come close to seeing every nook and cranny. While traveling, it amazed the men at how green the fields they passed were. It was hard to believe they were in the desert.

They spent another night at their hotel and then traveled to the Valley of the Kings and Queens. The tombs that had been built into the Mountains themselves rather than constructed by man, were an impressive sight. It was because of the treasures found at King Tut's tomb that this new swell of interest in Egypt had begun worldwide. So many of the treasures had ended up in Cairo, but the tomb itself was still worth checking out.

Brian surprised Justin by hiring a camel caravan to take them through the desert to the Red Sea. Brian had heard about a small fishing village called Hurghada that had sprung up along the sea shore early at the beginning of the century and was beginning to receive a lot of good word of mouth for its beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters that was home to some of the most fascinating exotic fish and coral reefs anywhere in the world. Brian knew he had to swim in those waters with Justin by his side. The journey there took some time but the nights in their tent made it all worth while. Once they arrived at the village, Brian was even more happy that he had decided to take this trip off the beaten path. He had no doubt that the place would someday be a big tourist attraction. As of now it was still small and relatively private. They set up camp along the sea and spent two wonderful days fishing in the warm waters and swimming among the coral reefs. They were very careful to avoid touching in public, which made their private moments all the more stimulating fueled by the days pent up longing.

Eventually they were forced to head back home. They traveled by camel through the desert again to reach the nearest train depot. Brian had originally planned on continuing on to Alexandria from Cairo, but the side trip to the seaside village had eaten up their vacation time. Brian telegraphed his client in Alexandria with his apologies from the train station and the couple departed for home. Their last night on the train was filled with talk of all the sights they'd seen and promises from Brian to show Justin even more the next time. Justin carefully stashed his sketch pad, filled with the images he'd seen, under the bunk and the men shared one last slow delicious night of passionate lovemaking as their railcar rattled across the darkened desert towards home.

The next morning, Brian and Justin gathered up their luggage and rang for a porter to help them. They had come home with three times as much stuff as they'd left with, something Brian had never done before except when it dealt with business. Rameses station in Cairo was busier than usual on this bright early morning. People were hurrying from every direction, robes flapping behind them. There were countless natives and foreigners mixed together as trains were arriving and departing. The train from Alexandria had pulled in on another track at almost the same time as the one Brian and Justin had arrived on. As the two men hurried from the platform to catch a cabbie outside the station they missed the blonde headed lady who was patiently helping her elderly aunt debark from their newly arrived train. Once her aunt was safely on the station platform and they had been joined by her uncle, she looked around at the sea of faces. She just missed the sight of a familiar blond head as it hurried from the building next to the tall good looking brunet.

To be continued...................